In Love With My Stepfather: C...

By bhrisaekos

THIS BOOK IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REVAMPED. CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN UNPUBLISHED FOR REVISION AND WILL BE REPUBL... More

COPYRIGHT© & DISCLAIMER / Authors Note
Chapter 1: Christopher
Chapter 3: Daddy Issues (2/2)
Chapter 4: Mutual Attraction
Chapter 5: Take It Easy
Chapter 6: Getting Her Comfortable (1/2)
Chapter 7: Getting Her Comfortable (2/2)
Chapter 8: Entanglements
Chapter 9: Biological
Chapter 10: Pop Up, Guess Who? (explicit)

Chapter 2: Daddy Issues (1/2)

77.4K 1.5K 679
By bhrisaekos

Original: 945 words

New: 2355 words on Google Docs/2328 words on Wattpad

Rewritten: June 20, 2019

_____

STACY

"Come on, you gotta give me my props." Chris kept bugging me as we walked right into the house, back from the little shopping spree, and let me tell you- he has money. I'm impressed, but I still wanted to play a little longer. I couldn't let him know I was starting to like him just yet, which I'm happy that Diggy, another one of my closests friends wanted to take me out actually.

"I'll be happy to give you your props, but you have to deserve them."

"And how am I- I've been nice all day."

"This is just the first day though." I shrugged and sat my bags on the couch, going through them to pick out an outfit to wear for when I go out with Diggy tonight.

"Whatever. I won, and I know that."

"Okay."

I freely shrugged my shoulders and gathered out an outfit to wear and made my way back upstairs, texting Diggy, to let him know the time of when I will be fully ready and to give him a heads up about Chris, because I already knew how this was gonna play out when he arrived. And that I think about it, I was curious to know how Chris and my mom came across each other. There was just no way this was all happening so quick and I was still sort of in disbelief about it. But pushing those thoughts to the side, I ran my shower water and hopped in cleaning myself a good bit, since I have been out all day to make sure I was clean good enough. I then stepped out and dried myself good and with a towel wrapped around me, I walked into my room and big to throw on my clothes, along with moisturizing my skin, brushing my teeth, and washing my face, with light make up of course.

Grabbing my phone and other things, I turned off my room light and cleaned up and made my way downstairs to go meet Diggy, which I am sure he is here right about now.

"Not bad of a friend." Chris said, turning his gaze towards me, letting them wonder.

"Uh, thanks. What were you two talking about?"

"Things you wouldn't understand." Chris said, standing up from the couch and stood by the door.

"What couldn't I have possibly understood?"

"You tell me."

"...That doesn't even make any sense."

"My point."

Now he just playing mind games with me.

"Have a nice night Chris. Me and Dig will be on our way."

"Oh yeah." He stepped out of the way and opened the door for the both of us, moving to the side. "Have fun you, but not too much fun." He winked at me, making Diggy laugh, but I slightly frowned, because his actions were making weary.

"I wanna talk to you before you leave though."

Before I could say anything, Diggy budded into the conversation. "I'll meet you in the car?"

"Yeah." I breathed out, not realizing I was holding my breath and watched as he walked out of the house and Chris closing the door a little bit.

"Don't be shy, I don't bite, hard." He walked down the steps towards me and towering over me within a few seconds and looked down at me, as I'm standing at 5 '2 compared to his giant ass.

"What did you tell him?" I questioned, crossing my arms and a smile came across his face.

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't do anything about it."

"You're just so confident in what you think you're doing, huh?"

"Oh?" He tapped on my nose and shook his head at me. "You know what I suggest?"

"What?"

"How old are you again?"

I squinted my eyes at him trying to figure out what his point meant. Age had nothing to do with anything, but I'm not even gonna entertain him no longer. I huffed and walked past him, hearing him laugh behind me, which I didn't see anything funny but okay.

"You look irritated." Diggy said, holding in a laugh himself.

"He just irritates me."

"I think he does it on purpose because you can't do anything about it."

For now, I can't.

"So where are we going?" I asked, we both walking over to his car, him opening the door for me.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Wow."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and slid into the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. While waiting on Diggy to get in with me, I looked out the window and saw Chris watching us. Based on first impressions, this dude can be a total creep if you ask me. I never seen a guy act this way unless it's on the ID (Investigation Discovery) Channel. He is weird, I can tell you that.

"Hey, did you hear what I said?"

"Huh?" Diggy's voice immediately snapped me out of my thoughts and I gave him my full attention.

"What did you say?"

"You have the aux...you okay?"

"Did you see-"

I looked back to the living room and he was nowhere to be found. I sat up and looked around the yard to make sure I wasn't going crazy myself.

"See what?"

"Nothing." I quickly dismissed the thought and personally thought I was just going crazy at this point.

"You should stop watching the ID channel for sure." He teased and I let out a heavy breath, hearing him chuckle as he started up the car and pulled back out of the driveway.

Me and Diggy have been friends since elementary, and I would be lying to say that I don't have a little crush on him. I mean, can you blame me? He was handsome, tall, smart, and such a gentleman, what girl wouldn't want him at this point? And surprisingly, he's never really had a girlfriend girlfriend, just little play toys for the most part- or at least that is what I call them for my amusement.

"Excited about senior year?"

"You know it. Dad said he had a surprise for me, so I do plan on going to visit him tomorrow, hopefully and see how that goes."

"Doe he know about Chris?"

"I don't think he does, but I bet you I will tell."

"You so low down for that."

"Well, they both being asses, so I have to make this fun for me, at least." I shrugged, suddenly feeling his hand place on my thigh. I couldn't help but to melt a little bit at his touch and even slightly blushed to myself. I immediately got quiet and just enjoyed the silent chemistry between us for the moment. Since it is near the end of senior year, might as well take in the moment of what could be, right?

After only a few moments of riding in silence, we did pull up to one of the popular beaches- a place where me and him specifically hung out on certain occasions. I undid my seat belt and started to open the passenger door, but Diggy stopped me.

"Nah, I got it." He left the drivers side, so I shut the door back and waited for him to open the door for me. When he did, I Thanked him, and he closed the door back, locking it.

"Only one favor I'm asking." he said, reaching in his pocket.

"And that is?"

"You can't look."

I whined and pouted at him. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, so don't give me that look." He pulled out a blind fold from his pocket, making groan in annoyance.

"You're just spoiled, completely spoiled." He chuckled. "Come here." I walked up to him, feeling him grab me, by my shirt and pulled me closer to him, sliding the blind fold down on my head as I touched it lightly with hand.

"You're not gonna let me fall are you?"

"No, I won't, I got you."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

I felt his arms slither around me from behind, catching me off guard a little, making my body tense up. I've never been this close to a guy before and I would have yet to figure it would be with someone I knew all too well. He guided me onto the beach, us both taking our time to get there because I bed damned if I do fall on this sand. I held onto his arms tightly, feeling him lightly breath on neck, which made me realize how close we really were.

"Okay, you ready?"

"Yes."

I nodded my head eagerly, giggling to myself, feeling the blind fold go over my head.

"Wooowwww." I said, looking around at the scenery, noting the waves and the smooth breeze going across my face.

"This is beautiful." I cooed, feeling him pulling on my hand, pulling me towards the blanket. "Daniellll." I squeaked out, seeing a smile on his face, making me smile even harder.

"You really didn't even have to do this." I pouted at how cute it was and how romantic it was. I'm impressed.

"Something special for a special girl."

I let out a small laugh and we both sat down on the blanket as he took out snacks and food that he packed in the basket, handing it to me. Never in a million years would I thought this would happen to me any time soon that is.

"I appreciate this alot. Thank you."

He just smiled at me and leaned over, placing a kiss on my forehead softly. We both clink our glasses together and ate and sipped while watching the waves, making small talk between us both, enjoy each other's presence after all. Whoever gets this boy in the future is gonna be one lucky lady, I can say that.

After a while of silence, and cuddly up next to one another for a moment, He moved around a little, and from the corner of my eye, I saw a small box coming from his pocket.

"I got this made for you."

I looked over at his hand, and took the small black box from his hand and slowly opened it, sitting up. Opening the box, my eyes grew big seeing a diamond necklace with my name engraved it.

"I-"

"You don't have to say anything. Let me put it on."

I was so flustered by this point that I didn't have anything to say. I spun around and allowed him to put the necklace around my neck, looking down at it and fixing it. He then pulled me into him, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his lap as we were there looking at each other face to face.

"You know I love you right?"

I nodded my head, giving him a small smile.

"I love you too."

He slowly cupped my cheeks with his hands bringing face closer to him, pulling me into nice, soft kiss, as he pulled me closer to him, with one arm.

____

10:30 PM

____

"Shit!" I yelled out loud by mistake after seeing Chris sitting on the couch with the lamp light shining on him, as I walked past the doorway of the living, placing my hand over my heart.

"Pretty girls like you shouldn't be having those type of words in their mouths." He stood up.

"And luckily your mom is a heavy sleeper."

"You scared me." I said quietly, catching my breath as I looked at his tall figure walked over to me slowly.

"I'm sorry."

The softness of his voice, sort of made my heart flutter a little bit and I stepped back from him.

"I'm just gonna go to bed-"

"No, I wanna ask you something."

"What is it?" I yawned, feeling myself starting to get a little sleepy since it is past my bedtime, and thank God it was Friday or I would have had to skip school. Sleep is everything to me and that's the only thing on my mind at the moment.

"You ever had a boyfriend?"

"Um.." I just looked at him for a moment. "No, why? Have you ever been married before?"

He pressed his lips together, slightly licking them, as he stared at me and thought about my answer.

"No, I've never been married before."

"Okay." I nodded my head and made my way upstairs, feeling him staring hard behind me, and not long after, hearing his footsteps following behind me. I didn't dare to turn out because what i was thinking couldn't possibly be happening right now. I then suddenly felt his hand grab onto my hair and I spun around to protest at him, and before I could do that, he covered my mouth with hand.

whew.

From a closer view, I could really see his muscles through the shirt he was wearing and it was lowkey starting to turn me on now.

"Do I make you nervous?"

I shook my head, only to feel a hard shove against my body, my back hitting the wall. I looked up at him a little worried on what he was about to do. It wasn't completely dark in the hall, noting my mom's TV light was shining through her room down the hallway, so I could sorta see his face and the look in his eyes tell a different story.

"No need to worry, it's just a kiss."

Just a kiss?

His hand soon moved from my mouth and his thumb played with my lips slightly.

"You have really pretty lips." He cooed, before wrapping his hands around my neck, softly, making me place my hand on his wrist. He laughed at my small gesture, and if I wasn't nervous before, I was sure in hell nervous than ever now. I never thought of messing with a grown man- not even a grown married man based on the situation at hand.

And almost with a snap of his fingers, both of our lips collided together, putting me in a deeper situation that I had no business to be in, thanks to him.

___

Hopefully you enjoyed this updated version (: If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

- Tianna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 99.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 62.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...