Live~ Jake Webber

By jakespeasant

Lillian lives a normal life. Gets up goes to work, gets home, does her online classes, writes and then goes t... More

Country boy I love you
Hopefully
Happy
Eight
Youtubers
Childhood
Creeper
Sleepover
Good Friends
Pranked
Grateful
Party
Surprise

Laughter

2.3K 42 8
By jakespeasant

I wake Monday morning to my phone ringing obnoxiously. I groan and pick it up. "Hello?" I ask grumpily into the phone.

"Hey, sorry did I wake you?" Jake asks and I sit up quickly. "No." I say and I hear him laugh through the phone.

"Okay, well do you work today?" He asks and I nod and then realize he can't see me

"Yes, why?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Well I was thinking that for your break I could come and we could talk I guess." He says.

"Yeah that would be great. My breaks at 2:30." I say smiling like a dork.

"Okay well I'll see you then." He says and I hang up. I smile and then stop. Don't get attached. I think to myself and then breathe.

I get and and get dressed and walk downstairs smiling. "Good morning." I say and mom smiles. "Good morning." She was back.

We eat and then I leave for work. I blast Rotten by Mikes Dead of course. I only listen to him and Lil Peep.

I get to work and start putting condiments on tables right away. I patiently wait until my break.

Jake comes in right before my break and I try not to look too excited. "Hey." I say. "Hey." He says smiling. He really does have a nice smile.

"Tyler your break." My boss yells and I wave Jake over to a small table.

"How was your day so far?" He asks and I think. I've made pretty good tips and nothing bad has happened.

"Pretty good actually." I say. "What about you?" I ask.

"Well Colby decided to eat all the Lucky Charms so there's that." He says and I laugh. "But other than that it was fine." He says .

"So I listened to the Mikes Dead guy." He says.

"Really? What did you think? Did you like it? If you didn't I'm leaving."
I say and Jake laughs.

"Calm down. I really liked it and he seem like a cool guy." Jake says and I nod.

"I know. I actually love him so much. He's just- ugh." I can't even try to explain my love for him.

"I get it." He says and I breathe.

"Sorry about that." I laugh nervously.

"So how old are you because if you're like 30 I'm running." I say.

"Oh. I'm 41..." He says slowly. I get up and walk back to the kitchen. "Tyler" he calls.

I come back laughing. "I'm 20" He says. "Okay I'm nineteen and I'll twenty in month. October 2nd" I say and he nods.

"So..you- you don't-" he stutters "Spit it out Jake." I laugh. "You don't have a boyfriend right?" He rushes out.

"I don't." I laugh. "You have girlfriend?" He asks. "No Jake. I'm straight and don't have a boyfriend." I say and he breathes out.

"Okay." He says and I laugh.

"You don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend right?" I ask and he nods.

We talk for another ten minutes about random things and I'm laughing so hard my side hurts.

"Tyler back to work." Lillian yells at me and I look at Jake. "Well this was fun but I have to get back to work now." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Okay well I'll text you." He says and I nod.

He leaves and before I start serving again Lillian holds me. "I like that boy.
I haven't seen you even smile in a while but he could make you laugh like..." she says to me and I tense up.

Don't get attached. Don't get attached

I'm not attached. I could live without Jake.

"Keep him." She says and I give a small smile and get back to work serving everyone.

....

At home Jake texts me telling me to expect him at the restaurant some other time this week.

I take a shower after my classes and then go to sleep. Again. I go to bed happy.

Thanks to Jake. Jake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 22 55
You ran away from your abusive family when you were 17 now your 21. You live on the streets until you bump into a group of boys. You fall in love wit...
2.9K 73 15
Nesryn Michlen was a normal little girl, but her life was already fucked up. It just got worse as she got older, she somehow passed highschool. Now...
30.2K 436 19
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐€ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...
88.8K 2.2K 58
Sequel Is here! TRIGGER WARNING The bad boy falls in love with an old friend. Their lives start crumbling. They are bearly able to control the relati...