RUDE. |Jeonghan x Reader| COM...

By ialsolikepasta

"Can't you just leave?You are annoying and weird..why is Hansol friends with you anyway?"He asks coldly "I... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
~
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
32 πŸ’Ž
33
34
35
36
36πŸ’Ž
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
44πŸ’Ž
45
46
46πŸ’Ž
47
47πŸ’Ž
48
49
50
50πŸ’Ž
51
52
53
53πŸ’Ž
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 Β°smut warning
60πŸ’Ž
61
62
63
64
65
65πŸ’Ž
66
67
68
68πŸ’Ž
69
70
70πŸ’Ž
71
71πŸ’Ž
72
73
74
74πŸ’Ž
75
76
77
78
79
79πŸ’Ž
80
81
82
82πŸ’Ž
83
GUYS HELP!!!!
84
85
86
87
88
88πŸ’Ž
89
90
91
92
93
93πŸ’Ž
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
111πŸ’Ž
Bonus 1πŸ’Ž
Bonus 2πŸ’Ž
Bonus 2+πŸ’Ž
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
NEW STORYY

10

10.5K 374 182
By ialsolikepasta

"so... What will we watch?" Joshua asks while everyone's taking a seat in the living room.

"horror movie" Chan raised his hand.

"Why not an action movie.." Y/n mumbles quietly.

".. Why not a comedy?" Hansol makes a funny face.

"why not a drama.." Hoshi continues dramatic

"let's watch porn then" Jeonghan rolls his eyes, making the girl blush and Seungkwan to scold him embarrassed.

"Okay, let's vote." Minghao claps his hands

"In between horror and comedy?" Jun asks and everyone nods.

"Horror!" all the boys except y/n and Hansol say.

"okay.. Fine." Hansol leans back.

"you'll sleepover tonight."The girl told him and before he has a chance to say 'no' she smiled at him.

" okay.. Okay.. "he raised his hands in surrender.

"you can still stay here for tonight though.." Woozi stretched his arms.

"she can't" Hansol butts in.

"Hyung, she can speak for herself." Chan chuckles

"she can't" he says again, earning a hit on his sides by y/ns elbow. "ow"

"I won't sleep here if Hansol doesn't want me to.." she smiles kindly to Chan, causing Hansol to smirk. ".. but you can come over and sleep at my place whenever you want" she continued,earning a weird look from her friend.

"NOo"

The girl just smiled and leaned back to be more comfortable. Joshua started a movie which it was a horror one, and everyone stopped talking to pay attention.

Wonwoo, Jeonghan, Wooji, Chan, Jun, Minghao, Seokmin and Y/n were the only ones awake. The rest of the boys fell asleep after about fifteen minutes in the movie and more..

"Wonwoo.." Y/n mumbles with her eyes glued on the screen.

The boy hums in question, before she speaks again.

"Will you drive me home? Hansol is sleeping" she says quietly.

"Why don't you just stay here for tonight?"Seokmin who was sitting right next to her smiled.

"Hansol will get mad at you" she chuckles.

"aish, this kid.." he shakes his head, chuckling as well.

"I will drive you. I have to stop by the convenience store" Jeonghan says, focused on the movie, surprising the girl and his friends.

"Ill drive her and get you whatever you want from the store.I know where she lives anyway..."Wonwoo says and Jeonghan finally took his eyes of the screen and faced his friend.

He had an uneasy expression but nodded his head in agreement..."Okay.." was all he said and after giving a look at the girl, he faced the screen again.

"When does the movie end?" she stretched her body,

"half an hour.." Jihoon yawns and she rests her head on her knees, continuing to watch the movie.

[...]

"Do you have everything with you?" Wonwoo asks after opening the door.

"yeah.."

"did you take your clothes?" Joshua stretched his body and she nodded her head.

"yeah.. Everythings in the bag" She walks to the door, to put her shoes on. She couldn't stand on one leg so she balanced her body by grabbing onto Wonwoos arm. ".. Thank you for today. I had fun" she smiles. "I hope to see you soon.. Good night" she waves and the boys wave back, smiling.

Seokmin elbows Jeonghan who was on the phone, making him look at the girl.

"yeah.." he mumbles quietly.

"hyung, what do you want me to get you from the store?" Wonwoo asks, with his arm still around y/ns waist because he held her still earlier so she won't fall.

"I want a..bag of chips, chocolate milk, kinder bueno and twix please." he finally says.

"o-okay.." Wonwoo says confused.

"What..you think you might forget them? " Jeonghan chuckles.

"oh well.."

"Don't worry.. I'll help you."Y/n nods her head and Wonwoo smiles

"oh,okay.Lets go then.. See you later guys." he let y/n walk in front of him and he followed right after.

"Wonwoo likes y/n?" Wooji chuckled

"why are you saying that?" Joshua asks, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"he helped y/n to find her balance, but he still had his hand on her waist."

"he was holding her hand this morning too.." Seokmin smiles big.

"he? What if She was holding His hand.." Jeonghan rolls his eyes.

"I don't think so.. Her fingers weren't holding onto Wonwoos hand.. He was only holding her." Chan says. "..and why would you care if they were holding hands? We have no dating ban. He can date if he wants to" the maknae got up,rubbing his stomach. "I'm hungry now.."

"saaame.Call Wonwoo and tell him to get us something." Seokmin said excited.

"ya... You scared me." a sleepy Mingyu mumbled.He looked around and rested his head on Hansols shoulder. "Where's y/n?" he asked with his eyes closed.

"Wonwoo is taking her home." Chan says, going through his phone to find his hyungs contact.

"oh."was all he said

" Wonwoo hyung... Will you get something for us to eat too? "Chan says when his call was answered ."oh.. Y/n, will you tell him to get us something then?" he scratched the back of his head

"too I... want" Mingyu breaths in his sleep.

"thank you y/n.. You're the best" the boys hangs up smiling big.

"Did she answer the phone?" Jeonghan asks, raising his eyebrows.

"yeah..hyung is driving. Anyway. She will make hyung to get us chicken" he clapped his hands.

"chiickeen"Mingyu cheers sleepy again.

~

" don't be lazy and get them chicken.. They're hungry"the girl chuckles

"they had pizza.."

"I want chicken too." she turns to face him with pouting lips. She had to change his mind somehow.

"you don't.. You just want to get them food." he laughs.

"maybe.." she shrugged and a weird sound came out of her stomach,making the guy laugh louder.

"You're hungry too" he shook his head making the girl blush in a embarrassment

"yeah.. I'm sorry" she covered her cheeks with her hands embarrassed.

"all right. Let's stop at the convinience store first and then get chicken for all of you." he pulls over, in front of a store.

The girl reminded Wonwoo what his hyung wanted and after that, they headed somewhere that has fried chicken.

Y/n was the first one to hop out of the car and enter the store, with Wonwoo following behind.

"so.. What do your friends like?" she turned to ask the young man with the mask and cap.

"order for you first" he smiles under the mask. She couldn't see it but sensed it.

She did what Wonwoo told her and when she was done he ordered for his friends.

Y/n took her wallet out to pay but Wonwoo stepped in front of her, blocking the way and the view since he was taller.

She took a step on her left and then right, getting in front of him again, leaving him no space to get in between her and the counter.

"I'll pay." she smiles at the cashier who was giving them a weird look.

"I will.." says the guy, stretching his arm over her shoulder to reach the cashier.

"you payed earlier."

"hyung will pay me back so its like as if he payed." he finally gives his card to the cashier.

"okay then.. Here." she hands him the money. "I'm paying for chicken because it was my idea. You drove me here so you don't have to pay"

"I won't accept your money." he took the bags in his hands, after placing the money in her hoodies pocket.

"why not." she follows him to the car after saying good night to the cashier.

"well.. First of all.. I'm a man." he smirks when he takes his mask off.

"who said you're not." she chuckles.

".. Men always pay. If not always.. Most of the times. And always first." he starts the car.

"sure.." she smiles and her stomach made a weird sound again. "ugh.. Smells so good." she licked her lips.

"you can eat if you want." he says with his eyes glued on the road.

"no.. I'll eat it home, while watching funny and embarrassing videos of seventeen on YouTube." she rests her head back.

"oh.. No.. I won't take you home then. I'll take you back to the dorm and lock you in the car so you won't have access to the Internet."

"you'd do that? Wow"

"why don't you watch videos of our performances.. And focus on our dances maybe?"

"you think?"

"yeah.. We're good looking too so you will probably like it. And you won't laugh at that time and your neighbours won't think you're taking drugs" he smiles big.

"sounds good.. But I want to have reasons to make fun of you" she smiles bigger.

"mean.." Wonwoo chuckles and after about ten minutes they reached her home. They said goodnight, they gave friendly hugs and when he made sure she was into her apartment he drove off, heading to the dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 234 10
*Editing ongoing * " You know , I thought you were a good guy seeing you on screen " " That's why reality is bitter , Ms Yoon !" he left with the c...
190K 7.1K 102
In which Jeonghan adds all his friends into a group chat and it gets into a chaotic mess. This story will include ships, strong language, and etc.
19.6K 631 18
β–ΊWherein two Hyungs started their confession after a cute argument because of a simple drink. // drink#1β—„
18.9K 575 23
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❀️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...