Somebody to Love - A Joe Mazz...

Autorstwa thediamondgal

Julie Watson is a YouTube cover artist who just moved to LA. She meets up with an old friend who invites her... Więcej

Chapter 1 - A New Beginning
Chapter 2 - Getting Settled
Chapter 3 - An Old Friend
Chapter 4 - The Party
Chapter 5 - The Aftermath
Chapter 6 - Finding Some Answers
Chapter 7 - The...Dinner Party?
Chapter 8 - Seeing Joe Again
Chapter 9 - The Phone Call
Chapter 10 - The First Date: Part 1
Chapter 11 - The First Date Part 2
Chapter 12 - A Couple Dates Later
Chapter 13 - Letting It All Out
Chapter 14 - Hooking Him In
Chapter 15 - The First Time
Chapter 16 - Pillowtalk and Christmas
Chapter 17 - Finishing The Pacific
Chapter 18 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 19 - The Road Trip
Chapter 20 - Checking In
Chapter 21 - Getting Ready
Chapter 22 - Going Clubbing
Chapter 23 - The Morning After
Chapter 24 - The Birthday Surprise
Chapter 25 - The Day Before
Chapter 26 - Saying Goodbye
Chapter 27 - The First Day Alone
Chapter 28 - The Halfway Point
Chapter 29 - A Sudden Phone Call
Chapter 30 - The Final Days and Hours
Chapter 31 - Reuniting
Chapter 32 - Prepping For Day One
Chapter 33 - Deacy
Chapter 34 - Live Aid
Chapter 35 - A Perfect End to A Perfect Day
Chapter 36 - The Announcement Video
Chapter 37 - A Day Out
Chapter 38 - Facing the Crowd
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Boys
Chapter 40 - Watching Him Act
Chapter 41 - Afternoon Tea
Chapter 42 - The Instagram Post
Chapter 43 - Rockfield Farm
Chapter 44 - The Haircut
Chapter 46 - Pain and Jurassic Park
Chapter 47 - Bad News and A Date
Chapter 48 - Joe's Birthday
Chapter 49 - The Anniversary
Chapter 50 - Home For Christmas Part 1
Chapter 51 - Home For Christmas Part 2
Chapter 52 - The Last Day
Chapter 53 - Moving In
Chapter 54 - New York
Chapter 55 - The Fight Part 1
Chapter 56 - The Fight Part 2
Chapter 57 - Healing
Chapter 58 - Press Tour
Chapter 59 - The Premiere
End

Chapter 45 - The Trailer

2.1K 42 75
Autorstwa thediamondgal

Warning: SMUT (teasing, roleplaying, and the possibility of getting caught...yeah)

At lunch, Joe couldn't keep his hands off me. We would eat and he would have a hand on my leg or back or hand. He was like a teenager. I was trying to eat and I kept laughing every time I noticed what he was doing. I would shoo his hand away because I knew that he didn't really want to show any PDA (public displays of affection) on set. He was too professional for that. But, just when I thought he would tip over the edge. Just as his hand had been creeping up my thigh, Gwil and Ben sat down across from us.

"Hey guys," I said in a chipper tone as I pushed Joe's hand away.

"Something's different," Gwil pointed out. I flipped my hair with my hand.

"Hmm? Whatever could it be?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. Gwil, Ben, and I laughed. I looked over at Joe. I could see a fire burning behind his eyes. I just ignored it and went back to talking to the guys. Joe tried to place his hand on my thigh a couple of times, but I kept pushing him away. Gwil and Ben didn't seem to notice that Joe was acting strangely. And if they did, they did a really good job of ignoring him.

We talked for about 20 minutes until we were all done with our food. A production assistant came over and told the guys that they needed to be back on set in about 15 minutes. I got up and cleared all of their plates away for them, throwing them in the garbage and coming back over to the table. Gwil and Ben had stood up and started a small conversation with Joe. Ben was the first to notice that I had returned.

"Alright, Julie. Well, we're gonna head back. I'll see you out there. It looks good, by the way." Ben said as he left. I gave him a small hug.

"Yeah, it does look very nice. We'll see you a little later," Gwil also came in for a small hug.

"I'll see you guys out there," I called after them. I turned back to Joe. His eyes were still glued to me. I moved over to him and snatched his hand up in mine. I walked him back to his trailer. He was dragging behind me, lovestruck. I opened the door to his trailer, yanking him further into it. I closed the door behind us using both hands. I let out a huff of air and turned back to him. He was standing in the center of the room, completely still. "What has gotten into you?" I asked with my hands now on my hips. Well, that was all the acknowledgment Joe needed.

He almost ran over to me, making big strides and almost knocking me over in the process. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me flush against him. There was no space left between us. His other hand brushed my short hair away from my neck and he started attacking it with sloppy, wet kisses. Needy kisses. Nibbling lightly as his lips grazed my skin. His breathing was heavy and tickled me.

"Jesus, Joe," I laughed. "It's just a haircut," But, it wasn't just a haircut. It was a big change. I looked different. I looked new and hotter. Not that he didn't like the way I looked before, but this was so different. There was a whole new world of possibilities, of looks and ways to hold onto it, of ways to feel it and play with it. It was all too exciting for him to handle. But, I didn't realize that. All I realized was that he was growing harder by the second and he had to be on set in a couple minutes. "Joe, Joe," I laughed, trying to push him off me. I was only pushing a little at first. Not really wanting this to end. But, as a couple minutes passed, I pushed him off for real. He looked hurt at my actions. I stepped back a bit, knowing that if I stayed close to him, he would only start again. "You need to get on set," I said through some heavy breathing.

"We would have had plenty of time," he replied. He started walking towards me again. I put my hands out and rested them on his chest, keeping him at bay.

"Not now," I said. I looked up at his eyes. I would have gotten lost in them if I hadn't looked away. They were eyes of love and lust. "Not now," I repeated with a sigh. How I felt and how badly he wanted me didn't matter. He needed to do his job and get on set. I took a quick glance at his crotch. His pants had become tighter around it due to him touching me. I took my hands away from his chest and took another step back. "Take a breather and get to set," I said. I left his trailer, hoping that he wouldn't follow me. He didn't. I went to set and stayed in the wings, talking to Gwil until Joe showed up.

Gwil was showing me his Red Special copy and played a couple notes on it for me. We were talking about how he got lessons from Brian. I told him that I was very jealous and wished he could have taught me how to play. Eventually, Joe showed up. His face was more serious and he didn't even look over at me. When he got up on the stage, he just grabbed his bass and got into position.

"Is everything okay?" Gwil asked. "Doesn't he usually come over by you before we shoot." I tried to think of an answer, but every single one I could come up with would require me telling him about what we were just doing. Instead, I just gave him a small smile.

"Everything's fine," I said. "I think he just wants to be in the zone right now." Gwil just smiled and copied Joe, taking his place on the other side of the stage. I knew what was happening. I had left Joe sexually frustrated for the first time in our relationship. I had unknowingly teased him until he couldn't handle it anymore and then I refused 'help him out'. I felt awful. He didn't know how much I had wanted to do him in his trailer, but if he knew that, then that's exactly what we would have done. And he would have been late to set. I didn't want to jeopardize his reputation just because I was being selfish. So, I left him hanging. And I felt way worse than I thought I would.

I watched from the wings, yelling and cheering them on as I sung along with the songs they were playing to. Joe was smiling and looked happy, but I could tell he was only acting. No one else would be able to tell, but I could because I knew the whole story. Joe was playing his bass and licking his fingers to make the strings stop sticking to them. Seeing him do that was a bit of a turn on.

They were up there for another 2 hours before they called cut for the day. Joe hadn't looked over at me once. My heart sank into my chest. I hurt him so badly and I felt awful. Joe said his goodbyes to everyone and made his way off the stage. He left before anyone else. He grabbed my hand and dragged me along behind him, not looking back at me. We walked to his trailer and he pulled me into it just like I had done to him earlier in the day. I needed to put an end to whatever was happening.

"Joe, I'm sorry if I pissed you off," I started. I put my hands up in defense as I talked. He turned back toward me after he closed the door. I had a sad expression on my face. "You needed to focus on your job and-"

"Pissed me off?" he asked, sinking his head down a little lower as he talked. I put my hands down and raised an eyebrow at him. I nodded. "You did not piss me off," he said with a laugh. He started walking closer to me. "The fact that you said no and left me like that made me want you so much more." He paused for a short second. "I couldn't even look at you because if I did, I don't think I could have controlled myself." I stood there stunned. I had accidentally made him want me even more. But, this time, he didn't need to get to set in a couple minutes.

"I thought you hated me," I sighed. He wrapped his hands softly around my waist and looked me in the eyes.

"I could never hate you. You were looking out for me. You knew I needed to get on set." He stared at my hair, then my face and lips, then my neck. "But, I don't now," he slowly leaned his head down to my neck. He wanted to make sure it was okay. When I didn't resist, he brushed my hair away again and started attacking my neck. Softly at first, but then harsher and harsher. I attached my hand to his head, playing with the long wig he still had on.

His hands made their way south from my hips and grabbed onto my ass hard. Squeezing both cheeks in his hands and slightly digging his fingernails in, even through the fabric. I let out a small gasp at the feeling. Joe let out a small chuckle at my reaction. He pushed his hips flush against me to try and get some friction with his crotch. But, it wasn't enough. He started softly bucking his hips into me. He let out a small growl against my neck. It sent tingles through my whole body.

"Let me have you, baby, please. I need you," He whispered into my neck. I had unknowingly and completely accidentally sent Joe into a horny tizzy.

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yes, I need you," Joe replied still leaving nibbles and kisses on my neck.

"Joe, these walls aren't soundproof. What if someone hears us?" I asked. We both knew how thin these walls were which is why we were whispering. But, the chances of someone passing by and hearing Joe grunt or me moan were too big to chance it, in my opinion. But, maybe now wasn't the time to think things through. Joe lifted his head up to make eye contact with me.

"Than they would know how much I love you and that I treat you well," Joe smirked and came in for a kiss. It was needy and harsh, but there was also a lot of love behind it. He pulled away just long enough to speak. "Please, baby," I had complete control of the situation. It was up to me whether we stopped or continued. So, I thought about it and I decided to see how in control I was.

"On one condition," I replied. I pulled away so he could look at me as I talked.

"Anything, baby," he sighed. I traced my finger down his exposed chest. He was wearing a red button-up shirt with a black vest and black pants. The shirt was open a little to expose his chest. I stared at my finger as it trailed down and over one of the buttons of his shirt. My eyes snapped back up at him.

"Be Deacy," I said. Joe's eyes got wide.

"Really?" he asked. Not shocked at the request, but shocked that this was the only cheat code to having sex on set. I nodded.

"You still have the wig and the costume. Plus, you do look a lot like him." I replied. I looked at him with lustful eyes.

"Okay, okay," He was excited like a little puppy. His lips reattached to my neck. "My love," he said in the accent. I felt a shiver run down my spine. He placed one hand on my cheek and jaw to push his lips further into me.

"Mm-hmm," I hummed as I bit my lip. I plunged my hands into his wig. Lightly playing with the hair and trying not to mess it up too much.

"Can I have you, darling?" he said. His hand played with my hair as he waited for an answer.

"Yes," I breathed out. That was Joe's cue to get a little more aggressive. We began kissing passionately. He backed me up to a couch that we were standing near. When my calves hit it, Joe stopped. His hands moving all over my hips and waist as we kissed.

"Lay down," he said in the thick accent. I did as he said and I kicked off my shoes before completely laying down. Joe leaned over me and grabbed at the hem of my pants. I adjusted myself so my head was against the armrest. Joe fiddled with the hem and just twisted it back and forth in his fingers. "You were such a tease today," Joe said. "Why should I reward you?" he asked. His face extremely close to mine.

"Please, Joe," I said. I didn't know if he would want me to call him John or Deacy or anything like that.

"Who's Joe?" he replied with a smirk. My heart beat even faster, my breathing became heavier, and I smirked back at him with hooded eyes. He knew what I had really wanted to say.

"Please, Deacy," I said.

"Say my name again, love," Joe said.

"Deacy, please, I want you," I said. It was true. I had become so wet from Joe touching me and wanting me so badly that the added lust of hearing him do the accent was becoming too much to ignore. Without hesitation, he ripped my shorts and underwear down in one quick move. He dropped them next to the couch so I could get at them easily when we were done. Joe kneeled on the ground and wrapped his hands around my thighs, gripping them so tightly and digging his fingernails into them a bit. I could feel the bruises forming under his touch.

He yanked me to the side until I needed to sit upright on the couch with Joe in-between my legs. He brushed his long hair behind his shoulders and started licking and sucking on my bud. He brought his fingers up soon after and inserted two of them inside me. I let out a small gasp at the pressure. He curled them inside me, hitting the perfect spot from months of practice. I was so wet for him that he didn't need to do that for long until I could feel my orgasm coming. I grabbed his hair with my hand to anchor myself to him.

"Deacy, I'm so close," I said. Letting my head fall between my shoulders and let my mouth fall open. I could feel the pressure building as his fingers curled and his tongue worked.

"Come for me darling," he said as he continued to work on me. My high came crashing down over me as I twitched at the pure bliss that was rocketing through my body. Joe brought his lips up to meet mine. I was still trying to catch my breath, but I gladly kissed him. My taste was still on his lips. He brought his two fingers up to my face. They were glistening in the natural light. Without a word, I grabbed his wrist and guided the fingers into my mouth licking them and twisting my tongue around them. I never broke eye contact as I sucked on them. My other hand moved to his crotch, dragging my hand over his very present bulge that made his pants extremely tight. I pulled his fingers out of my mouth as I tried to regulate my breathing.

"Is it your turn?" I asked. Joe looked lost in the moment, but my question made him snap back.

"No," he said in his normal voice. He cleared his throat. "No," he repeated, this time in Deacy's accent. "I just need to be in you right now," he breathed. He threw my legs back on the couch so I was laying down again. He fumbled with his pants trying to undo the button and zipper as fast as he could, but it wasn't working.

"Let me help," I pleaded. I sat up and reached over to undo the button. I zipped down the zipper until I could see his underwear poking out from underneath it. I brought my hands up to the hemline of both garnets and pulled them down slowly. As I pulled them down, Joe's cock bounced out of them. Springing into action and glistening from his precum. I glided my hand down it, trying to spread the substance around a little more. Joe jolted back.

"If you keep doing that, darling, I'll cum in your hand," he replied with a little worried laugh. He shot me a quick glance with wide eyes. He walked over to the vanity and grabbed his wallet. He pulled a condom out of it and came racing back. He ripped the packaging open and unrolled the plastic onto his cock. He kneeled on the couch and wrapped his hands around my thighs again. Positioning himself to the perfect place. He used one hand to keep my leg up while the other guided himself into me. I let out a moan at the pressure. Joe leaned down on top of me and put his hand over my mouth. "Thin walls, remember?" he regarded.

He kept his hand there as he roughly pumped in and out of me. The sound of slapping skin, heavy breathing, and muffled moans filled the room. I crossed my eyes at the sheer pleasure as I kept moaning against his hand. His head stayed in the crook of my neck as he fucked me. We were both getting sweatier from our movements. I crashed over into a second orgasm very quickly letting my inner walls clench against his dick. Making it tighter and more pleasurable for him.

"Yes, baby," he whispered, still keeping the accent. All of a sudden, I heard a knock at the door. I gasped against his hand. Joe heard it too.

"Joe, are you decent?" I heard on the other side of the door. It was Rami. I could tell by his voice.

"No," Joe half-yelled in his normal accent and in a tone that seemed totally normal. Even though, he was still pumping in and out of me. When Joe didn't hear footsteps walking away, he knew that there was something else. "What is it?" he asked in a light tone. He leaned down and kissed me roughly. To make sure I knew that he wasn't going anywhere. I squeaked slightly and his hand was right on my mouth again. "Quiet, darling," he whispered in that thick English accent.

"They want you to turn in your wig when you're ready," Rami replied.

"Alright, I'll be there soon," He said. We heard Rami walk away and Joe went right back at it, at full speed. His thrusts were getting sloppier and I knew he was near his edge. As he came, he fell on top of me, collapsing into me. He twitched with pleasure as he let out a couple moans and grunts due to the high. As he was breathing heavy, he brought his hand down to finish me off once more. His rubbed lazy circles into me until I came one last time. Twitching against him until I came down from it. Joe kept resting his head in the crook of my neck, trying to catch his breath.

"That was great, Deacy," I said as I kissed his cheek. "But, I think I want Joe back now." I smiled into him.

"Good, cause I'm too tired to keep up the accent now," he replied. We both laughed a little. He slumped off the couch and took the condom off. He tied it in a knot and threw it out. I sat up on the couch, trying not to leave any stains. When I tried to stand up, my legs were a little shaky causing me to stumble a bit. I held onto a nearby chair to keep me stable. Joe noticed. He grabbed a towel out of the bathroom and came over to me. He wiped himself off as he walked over. He rubbed the towel on my inner thighs, helping me clean up a bit.

"Thanks," I breathed. Using one hand to hold myself up and the other on his hand, helping him clean me up. When we were done, he pulled the towel away and laid it on the vanity. He pulled his pants and underwear up. I sat down on the chair and Joe grabbed my shorts and underwear and gave them to me. I took them from him and gave him a sweet smile.

"You see what you do to me?" he asked as he leaned down to kiss my cheek. I looked down at my legs to see small nail marks and redness from where he was grabbing me and slapping against me.

"Look what you do to me!" I replied. Joe laughed. He ran his hand through my hair lovingly. I slipped my shorts and underwear back on with whatever strength I had left. When I stood up, Joe steadied me by putting his hands on my arm and back. When I finally got them on, I sat back down with a thud. He gave me a sweet smile before realizing what was still on his head.

"I have to go return this," he pointed up at the wig. He pulled at it to erase any sign of the act we just finished. "I'll be back, stay here." He said.

"I don't think I could leave even if I wanted to," I laughed. I looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were still red and my hair was everywhere. I started to pull at it and brush my hand through it to make myself presentable for when we would leave.

"Alright," He chuckled. "We'll go as soon as I get back." He walked over to the door but stopped with his hand on the knob. I watched him in the mirror. When I saw him stop, I turned to look at him. "I love you," he said in a suddenly serious tone. "More than anything in the world."

"Well, that's good to hear because I don't just have sex with anyone on a movie set," I replied, holding my head in my hand. He laughed and then looked at me lovingly. "I love you too, Joey," I replied. He smiled and nodded at the ground before leaving the trailer to return his wig. I turned back to the mirror to fix myself up a bit more. But, I caught a glance of the couch in the reflection. The pillows were all askew and out of place. I giggled at the sight and sighed about everything that Joe made me feel.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

177K 6.1K 42
Andie Deacon has always been told that she is just like her father, so who better to teach Joe Mazzello how to act like him? [Joe Mazzello x OC]
15.7K 354 32
Kara Roberts is a Jewelry maker from Warren, Ohio who lives with her boyfriend, Gerald Rush in Los Angeles after meeting in college. He is just about...
163K 5.8K 94
'well versed in etiquette, extraordinarily nice' in which two people bond over star wars and the fact that both of their exes cheated on them with...
27.4K 372 23
just a bunch of imagines about my favourite people in the entire world 🌈💟 #3 in bohrap #2 in deacon