Suicide Girl (A Diabolik Love...

By Loserfaceinlove

Shu gets more than he bargains for when he saves the life of a girl in his class who attempts to jump off the... More

Chapter 1: First Impressions
Chapter 2: Super Human
Chapter 3: Scarborough Fair
Chapter 4: Hurt Me
Chapter 5: Pressure
Chapter 6: Disappearance
Chapter 7: Reflections
Chapter 8: The Price of Paradise
Chapter 9: My Little Sin
Chapter 10: Warm Reception
Chapter 11: Conversations
Chapter 12: A Captivating Duet
Chapter 13: Questions and Answers
Chapter 14: Punishment
Chapter 15: A Date
Chapter 16: Intoxicated
Chapter 17: Tension
Chapter 18: Resolve
Chapter 20: Invitation
Chapter 21: A Dark New Place
Chapter 22: First Time
Chapter 23: Night Moves
Chapter 24: Conflict of Interest
Chapter 25: Cruel Anxiety
Chapter 26: Melancholia
Chapter 27: Requited
Chapter 28: Forever [Final Chapter]

Chapter 19: Killing Loneliness

6.5K 171 13
By Loserfaceinlove

Shu's perspective

It was early evening before school a week after meeting with Ren in the hospital. I was still reeling from the ten hour nap I had dedicated a majority of my time to. Wearily, I blinked and stared at the ceiling as I willed myself back into sentience.

I was having a good dream for once and wanted to keep it going for as long as possible. Now that I was awake, I could barely remember what it was even about, but it left me feeling somewhat anxious.

I rolled up off the ground and look around the large bedroom. I hadn't felt comfortable sleeping on the bed since I had returned from the demon world. Although Ren finally left the hospital yesterday, she was back to living with her family until she graduates.

I smirked, thinking back to the last time we spoke. Her face held so many expressions when I told her my intentions. God, how I wanted to devour her...

I didn't want to hold back anymore, but even now, I just couldn't think of a reason to ambush her. It was a conflicting feeling that was easy to ignore by oversleeping.

My mouth felt dry. It was a full moon tonight and I had a feeling it was to blame for this weird sensation that had come over me. I desperately wanted to feel another person's skin and yet I felt so docile about it.

I was losing myself in these thoughts when there was a buzzing sound coming from my cellphone. Leaning against the wall while sitting on the floor, I reached into my pocket and checked the phone to find a message.

A smile crept onto my face as I read it. It's almost as if she read my mind.

"Can I come over today? I really want to see you for some reason," Ren's words displayed on the screen. I lazily texted back, "Do what you want."

"Okay. I'll see you soon," she wrote in response. I chuckled to myself as I thought about how bold she was to visit a vampire during a full moon. Even if she was still crippled from her accident, I didn't intend to go easy on her. Today, I wanted to show her just how willing she was to be consumed by me. Whether she was aware of it or not, I would expose that part of her.

Without another thought, I stood up and sauntered to the entrance hall in anticipation of her arrival. While walking downstairs, Kanato happened to walking upstairs. He scowled as he passed by me and whispered, "The expression on your face is making me sick."

"Then don't look at it," I scoffed, shuffling past him. Not even Kanato's bad attitude could spoil the excitement I felt for the first time since I was young.

No one's perspective

Shu stood outside despite the somewhat cold temperature and waited for Ren to show up. Suddenly, he could hear a taxi pulling up to the mansion gates, where he could see Ren getting out with her crutches.

He walked over and observed as she leveled herself onto the ground before nodding at the driver to leave. As she looked up to see Shu, she smiled humbly and emitted a soft, "Hey."

"I'm surprised your parents would let you out at a time like this after you ran away for a month," he commented as she approached him rigidly. She let out a laugh and admitted, "Well, what they don't know won't hurt them."

Shu drew back with a teasing expression, "You wanted to see me so bad, you snuck out without telling anybody? Do you like me that much?"

She looked down at the ground and muttered, "It's not like that...I just felt really strangely tonight and I noticed it was a full moon. It felt really lonely staring at it. I was wondering if maybe a full moon has a similar effect on vampires."

"It does," he answered before joking, "Perhaps you already became a vampire and didn't realize it."

She laughs and says, "I think that would be an amazing thing if it were true."

"It's not that great," Shu muttered somewhat sadly before leading her towards the outdoor balcony.

Ren noticed Shu seemed distant as he spoke those words. Looking to lift the awkward silence, she asks, "How does a human become a vampire?"

"It's kind of complicated. A vampire has to have intent and drink a lot of blood from an individual but there has to be something else too," he hesitantly explains.

Ever curious now, Ren asks, "What?"

Shu sighs and continues to say, "A vampire has to have a lot of power to do it. For instance, Yui has the heart of Cordelia, the triplets mother, who is the daughter of the demon lord. So when a vampire drinks her blood in plentiful amounts, they get inherently stronger. Eventually, Yui will become a vampire should one of my brothers give her their strengthened blood."

"What about you?" Ren asks, "Do you still drink Yui's blood? If not, how could you pull off such a feat?"

Shu smirks and asks, "Would you be jealous if I told you I still drink Yui's blood?"

Ren makes a twisted face but shrugs, "It wouldn't really be any of my business, would it?"

"Boring," Shu groaned before moving closer to Ren, who stood on her crutches, as she turned her back to him and stared longingly from the balcony at the beautiful full moon that glowed in the sky. Coming up from behind her, he wrapped his around her shoulders and whispered, "It really wouldn't bother you?"

"Shu, what are you doing?" she asked wearily, as she struggled to hold her balance on her crutches.

Shu ignored her and pressed more of his weight against her, smirking as she wobbled front to back to keep herself upright. Feeling devilish, Shu inhaled deeply before licking her right ear, causing her to jump, completely losing her balance as the two of them fell onto the ground.

"Ugh," she complained while holding her head that bumped the ground slightly. As she turned to Shu, she blushed slightly in seeing him perched on top of her in a somewhat suggestive position. Although, he had pinned her down countless times before, it felt different since he appeared to be interested in her now.

He grinned sneakily from above, looking down at her as he laughed out, "Now that's an expression I would like to see more of."

He paused before staring deeply at her for a little bit. She was calm but her face appeared as if she was anticipating him to do something. Shu, not wanting to disappoint her, leaned in and whispered, "I don't need Yui's blood to be powerful."

Ren's eyes widened as he continued to say, "I am the eldest son. I already have the ability to turn you if I wanted to."

Ren gasped as Shu pressed his face into her collarbone, breathily exhaling, "You're wearing a button up shirt? It's almost like you knew what you came for."

Shu skillfully began unbuttoning the buttons on her shirt and ran his lips down from her collarbone to her breast bone with a trail of gentle kisses before stopping momentarily. Eyeing her dazed expression, he laughed, "I could change you right now if I wanted to."

Ren's face flinched as he bore his fangs so close to a tender area. His eyes were smoldering as he spoke lowly, "I want to bite close to your heart. You're not going to get shy when I open this?" while pulling on the material of her shirt, revealing her bra.

Ren took a deep breath and bit her lip to avoid granting him the satisfaction in seeing her squirm. Shu's eye twitched in frustration at her obstinate reaction as he pulled her chest towards him and drank from her hungrily. She cried out from the painful impact as he moaned into her bosom with a radiance of passion. Ren gasped in response, struggling to stay still from the surge of conflicting bodily reactions to his bite. The wound pulsated and burned as his tongue prodded at its entrance. But deep in her abdomen, she felt hot like she was burning. Her face flushed with scarlet pigmentation as the pain gesticulated into something else: pleasure.

"S-Shu," she stuttered out, still overwhelmed from the pressure in her chest.

Shu panted, swallowing the last of the blood that drizzled out of the wound before raising his head and staring at the wound, as if admiring his work.

"Your blood is so hot and thick...are you actually enjoying this?" Shu teased, before sitting up and grabbing her thighs, scowling at the cast on her leg.

"This is in the way," he complained as he lifted the thigh on her free leg to his lips. At this, Ren tensed up and whispered, "Please don't..."

Shu ignored her as he raised the thigh to his mouth. As soon as his lips touched the tender skin, Ren's body jolted as a overly pleasant sound escaped her lips.

Shu's eyes widened as he looked at her face. She seemed as equally surprised at the sound she just made as her hands covered her mouth, her eyes watering fervently while her face deepened into a crimson blush. Shu felt something fluctuate wildly in his abdomen as his excitement in the situation grew.

"Did you like that?" he smirked, suppressing a laugh before humming, "I can do it even more~"

"Shu! Stop it!" her meek voice asserted louder than usual. Her protests just made him more eager to continue messing with her as he slid his fingers over the highest part of her thigh.

"Wearing your school uniform was a mistake," he murmured as he raised her bare thigh to his lip again and punctured the soft skin with his teeth. Shu vocally hummed in delight as he drank from her sensitive legs.

"You're tasting sweeter now," he addressed in between sips and gulps. Above him, Ren's body was trembling at his touch despite the pain. Her mind felt feverish as her body loosened up after some time.

Feeling satisfied, Shu stood up and looked down on her. Her face appeared exhausted as he knelt down and lifted her up and carried her inside his room. Approaching the bed, he sits down, allowing Ren to sit on his lap as he sits across a large mirror hanging on the wall. Grabbing Ren's face, he turns her head towards the mirror and utters, "This is the effect I have on you. Look at the kind of lewd woman you truly are."

Ren's eyes widen as she looks at their reflection in the mirror. Her face appears to be flushed, her eyes hazy and her body limp and submissive. Shu's arm is wrapped around her waist as he holds her upright, his blue eyes staring absently into the mirror.

Just then he turned her face back towards his before pulling her lips to his and kissing her. Holding the back of her head with his hand, he tilted his head and challenged her wetly with his tongue as she dizzily kissed back. The taste of her own blood that he had drank earlier mixed with his saliva, leaving a metallic taste in her mouth as he pulled away.

Looking at Ren's messy state and also the cast on her leg, Shu sighed heavily and muttered, "That's enough for today. Your leg needs to heal before I do any more than this."

"M-more than this?" Ren wearily asked, suddenly appearing very innocent and child-like. Shu chuckled at her expression as he mentioned, "So now you finally act shy. Took a lot to get you to break that detached act of yours."

"I didn't think you would notice," she admitted with a sigh. She leaned backwards and rolled off Shu's lap onto his bed in defeat. The two of them stared at each other in silence for several minutes before Ren asked, "Shu...what does it mean to be together with someone? I don't really understand what it's supposed to be like. What makes it different than how it is now?"

"I don't know or care about the conventional and temporary relationships that humans have," he answered somewhat abruptly. Sighing at his tone, she reiterated, "Okay. Well then what would it mean to be in a relationship with you?"

"Are you asking out of curiosity or is it because you're personally interested in me?" Shu questioned in return.

"Maybe a mixture of both. To be honest, I don't really understand what it is I'm feeling," she exhaled frustratedly as she clasped her hands together nervously.

Shu thought about it for a moment before answering her initial question with complete seriousness, "To me, being together means always staying like this, forever and always. To have an unbreakable bond."

"Does that mean you want that with me?" She asked seriously, "You told me you would pursue me. I can only imagine that you mean as a woman and not something trivial like your prey or something. Right?"

"Don't be conceited," he whispered lowly, "I simply meant that I am interested in you physically."

"Oh," she whispered, appearing somewhat distraught before asking, "And before that? What did you think of me then?"

"You were an annoying eyesore who kept butting into my life and making me exhausted constantly," he answered somewhat childishly.

It was quiet for a few moments before Shu asked, "What about you?"

"Huh?" Ren asked, taken aback at the sudden question.

"What do you think of me?" he asked simply with indifference in his voice.

"Simply put- I like you. You intrigue me in many ways and despite you trying to act indifferent about everything, you still managed to have many conversations with someone like me. So, I guess a part of me appreciates that. And if anything, my interactions with you encouraged me to care about the things I love again. I think you're a very beautiful person, Shu, even if you don't see it."

"Ah," Shu gasped before turning and facing the opposite way. He felt a strange tug in his chest at her words. They were so innocent and yet they complimented him so fiercely and directly.

"Did I make you blush?" she snickered, leaning her head over to see his expression. To her surprise, he appeared to be very perplexed and wore a very child-like expression on his face.

"That's a really cute face," she muttered her thoughts out loud, surprising herself as she fearfully awaited a stubborn reaction from him.

But instead of disputing it, he simply just muttered, "You're so weird..."

The two of them sat in awkward silence as Shu glanced at his watch to see that it was getting pretty late. Looking up at Ren, he murmured, "I'll take you home."

"Oh no, it's fine. I can just catch a cab," she started to say before Shu stood up and grabbed her wrist.

"During a full moon, we can fly pretty far..." he spoke softly, alluding that he intended to take her home by using his powers. Ren's jaw dropped slightly before he whispered, "Okay..."

Shu pulled her up to a standing position, before grabbing her crutches with one hand and stating, "Hold onto me tightly."

Ren nodded and without another thought, Shu shot out the door to the balcony and off the edge into the darkness. Their only path being led by city lights and the illuminating brightness of the moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 13.3K 42
All her life she stayed in a laboratory and was tested and experimented without mercy. She was forced to take unknown drugs and was injected with dif...
178K 6.8K 30
All I wanted was a short sweet anime to bing before bed. Instead, I found my self watching an Anime about 10 sadistic vampires biting some poor girl...
20.2K 421 12
"If only brothers could love each other, none of this would happen" Akia Cho is much more then she thinks. Two of the brothers are interes...
83.6K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...