MANAN:Alpha's Mate (Watty-201...

By Ansa44

If you guys are interested in warewolfes then you're in right place ;) peep in to get part of our beloved man... More

chapter:01
Chapter:02
Chapter:03
Chapter:04
*shout out*
chapter:06
Chapter:07
Chapter:08
chapter:09

Chapter:05

1.2K 109 13
By Ansa44

*unedited*

Happy Reading Readers 💥

******

*Knock knock*

"Nandu are you awake my child?" Mother rashi's voice forced me to get up from my study table and motioned to the door.

"One second coming mother" I shouted before unlocking the door "huhu!! look who's here, come inside" I smilingly wrapped my hands on her shoulder to bring her inside and pushed the door from my feet to close it again.

"You are still awake, I thought till now you would have been completed your half sleep" mother chuckled lightly while setting pillow on her back.

"Huh! I was just going through with the topics so that I won't sit blank in my class." I replied smilingly while tucking my hair bangs behind ears, unintentionally the scene flashed in my eyes where

_his long warm hands were tucking my hairs back softly_

"So are you planning to study more?" I looked back at her, bitting my lip I nervously replied "Nah, no... I just want to crash on bed to sleep now" I closed the books and moved to the bed.

"But before that I am thinking to go and meet mother maria, is she awake?" I asked, in a half laying position putting uper weight on my elbows I laid down. Since the time I'm back she was no where to be seen and when I heard she is back I was digged in my books so, today's day went without telling her about my new friends. She would be so happy to know that I got so many friends on my first day, but what will be her reaction after listening about manik after all he is mine closest friend. Note the sarcasam please!!

"Yah child, she isn't sleeping" she moved her hands in my hairs setting them properly."Cool" I mumbled to myself while she continued "She went to bring anita back" I snapped my head at her, sitting straight I looked at her "Is she back?" I frowned.

"Mother once, just once say, no nandu she is still at her friends house please" my subconscious mind wished but I knew won't be completed now.

"Yea! Maria went to pick her up, though she was still not in the favor to come back but Maria was adamant to bring her with herself today, it's been a month now. Till when she wants to stay with her brady friends" her forehead creased up forming lines "She's already tough to handle don't know what her friends will teach her new" she added worriedly.

"So she's back" I tried to smile and she patted my head lightly "That's why mother didn't come to look on me" I shaked my head dismissing the heaviness which was ready to form in my head. "Anita is very mad at her, so maria is having tough time to handle her" I nodded understandingly "she must be in her room and I can't go now" I pouted with a light eye roll.

Anita, she is the person from I get jealous the most, or I can say she is only person. Since I was toddler I have seen anita sleeping in her room whenever she wants to, although no one have slept even a night in her room rather then her. She is the most moody girl here with lots of attitude, no one here willing talks to her, just because mother maria have given lieant hand to her she takes full advantage of this. Once mother maria gave punishment to her as she have used bad word for me, since then she always tries to prove me mother loves her more then me. Such a childish thing! but though it will not be wrong if I will say it affects me. And now she is back she will not let me spend time with her much.

"Oh Nandini, this one month will be the memorable month" my subconscious mind exclaimed.

"It's nothing like that nandu, she loves you alot and maria will feel good if you will go to her, but you know about anita right?" I nodded "yaa! She loves me but then why she don't let me sleep with her once also" I complaint nonchalantly.

"Because you are not her" she shrugged her shoulders and added after taking a breath "everyone is different here, look at yourself you know maria likes to be alone in her room and you never intrude her privacy. And anita she is in front of you I don't think so I need to tell her nature to you" she giggled while saying last lines making me smile.

Ah!! My mothers are loveliest...

"Well leave this, you tell me what you are doing at this time?" I drop my head on her legs lazily.

"Nothing much, I was boiling milk for tomorrow's breakfast then I thought to check on you, you would be filled with gossips as maria wasn't free it would be so heavy for you to keep them in yourself" she raised her brows playfully making me laugh.

"Lots of gossips my dear mother, get ready to listen everything now" I rubbed my palms smiling excitedly while she slapped my head lovingly.

******

"Mother! I am going" I announced once reaching the dining table.

"What? No you haven't done your breakfast yet" mother maria stood up from her chair after making anita eat her morsal.

"Come fast, it will take two minutes" I shaked my head negatively while eying my wrist watch.

"I am very late mom, I will eat something from canteen" I moved back chuckling when I saw maria mother coming to hold me and I know now she will make me eat. So stubborn she is!

"We don't have time to see your tantrums Miss.Nandini" anita pushed her golden dyed hairs back from her shoulder and continued "Mama I am hungry" she winced banging the table. We all roll our eyes at her.

Here we go with her, Gosh! How peaceful this place is when she isn't around

"Yah!" She nodded her head and sat on her chair beside her making her eat once again.

So now she will not insist me wow!! "That hurts Mother" I inaudibly shouted. Though I wasn't in the favor to eat but for mother I can get more late everytime but she is busy in something else now.

"Don't she have hands" my mind mocked on her.

"I am leaving" I sighed and turned to go. I heard my sister's voice but I didn't turn or replied.

********

"Finally, nandini have graced us with her presence" cabir who was leaning on main gate spoke sarcastically eyeing on me and everyone's head moved to my direction.

"Finally nandini my legs are aching" alya throws her hand in air, being totally pissed off.

"We told you come on our time but it doesn't mean you'll make us stand here" I looked at them embarrassingly who were busy in throwing their complains. At least I should have informed them so that they won't be standing here like fools.

"Let her speak you both" mukti eyed them and patted my shoulder "they are over-reacters, we also came a while ago" I bit my lips seeing cabir's expression which he gave after listening mukti.

"A while ago? I didn't know your while ago is half an hour before" cabir threw dhuruv's bag on her.

"My bag" dhuruv shook his head, adjusting his cap. awww!! My bag, that's it? Wow, such a silent lover boy he is!

"I slept late yesterday and forgot to put an alarm" I spoke while taking a look around.

he isn't here?

Okay, let's check; dhuruv usual was standing with alya 'silently' Cabir beside him navya and mutki on my either sides but where is manik.

Huh!! Who cares I imaginary shaked my head but disappointment pooled inside.

Disappointment? Naah! Why would I feel such thing? Finally he won't be around me I am happiest right now..

"I texted you last night, you didn't reply" mukti asked poking at my shoulder. I looked at her when woody fragrance filled in my nostrils making my eyes blury. I blinked my eyes twice at mutki who was now arguing about something with others.

"He is here!" I mumbled to myself.

"should I turn?" I asked myself when my mind shouted suggesting me,

don't turn Nandini Murthy!

"Back to earth and what are you speaking to yourself" cabir snapped his fingers. Argh! Can't he keep quiet?

"Are you saying something about me" he widened his eyes on his own words.

Like seriously.!!

"You give too much importance to yourself" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ya, right she was thinking about me, don't poke yourself in her matters too much" his strong dominating voice hit my eardrums making my toes curled up. He came from my behind and stood beside cabir putting his left arms on his shoulder.

"So, madam have came" he spoke, though my eyes aren't on him still I can tell his piercing gaze on me.

"I didn't checked my cell yet" I turned my head to mutki from both who were saying something. Mutki looked at me with a frown.

"What a fast response" I smiled meekly at her pushing my wet hairs back which were flowing in air.

"So are you guys planning to stand here whole day" Manik buttoned his blazer and raised his brows at us.

"Obviously not" alya instantly picked her bag and wrapped her hand in dhuruv's elbow.

"We have missed our first period and second would have been started by now" I looked at my wrist watch while walking with them.

"And they're not gonna allow us to enter now" navya shurgged.

"Just because of her" cabir peeped through manik's shoulder and pointed at me.

"I am sorry" I giggled reducing the embarrassing feeling which was arising in me.

"Don't act like you were going to attend the class" manik growled at him.

"Well, are we gonna sit in jamming room?" Dhuruv asked while my eyes were on manik as he was closing cabir's mouth, who was still trying to say something to me?

"Um! Shall we go canteen first?" I asked and moved my gaze from them.

"God, you are also foodie just like this buffalo" I laughed seeing navya making bad faces at cabir.

"You guys move to canteen, I and nandini will came in five" he came and clasped my hand in his, sending sudden shivers in me.

"You can't shut me every time" cabir yelled wiping his lips from back of his hands.

"God, from what your hands are made" he mumbled audibly making everyone giggle except me off course, I know right, his hands are so strong man!

"When did I say that manik" I fakely smiled at them "leave my hand" I whisper-yelled at him, pointing at our joind hands.

"Nandini wants to talk" he innocently shurgged and added "she's shy to say it aloud" he waved his hands to them who were watching us like we are from other planets.

"Isn't they going too fast" I turned my head at cabir but before I got to say something, manik pulled me away from them.

*******

" What the hell is wrong with you Malhotra?" I yelled at him when finally he left my hand.

"Don't" I pointed my finger at him stopping him to say anything. He can't do this everytime, if he really wants to, he should do this with some other girl who's ready to drool on him because I am not such type of girl with whom he can think he could easily do time-pass.

"Why the hell you did that in front of them? What you want to show them?" He crossed his arms and leaned on wall totally uneffected to my yellings.

He and his attitude. I so wanted to bang his head with that very wall!!

"What I did?" He confusingly looked at me as if he really don't know anything. Such a actor. Nobody could say he's acting seeing his innocently expression's.

"Aww! Why you are here? You should be in bollywood trust me" I exclaimed while my eyes were busy in throwing draggers at him.

"Really! Thanks for the compliment" he stretched his hands lazily while his lips were curved in to a small smirk.

"Look Manik, let me be very clear and loud to you I am not liking the way you are acting in front of them it's spoiling my image, I am here to study not to get mingle in such things" he straighten himself and took some steps towards me but I didn't step back, no I am not. I don't want to be a week freak in front of him specially when I am trying to cut this situation out forever.

"Which things?" He raised his brows questionly making me to take a deep breath.

"You have listened this only?" I shaked my head disappointedly, I thought he would understand me but naah, it seems so, he have sweared to trouble me.

"No tell me, which things nandini" he asked pointedly.

"I don't know manik, but I am not the girl with whom you can hang out like you're trying to do from yesterday, we could be friends but again the things you're doing won't help us out to be on good terms, there are lots of girls with whom you can hang out, it won't be new for you. I don't like the way you're giving the hints about us, it's just second day and your behavior is too much. If you can easily say these things to anyone on my face then-" I gulped seeing his face getting hard, I think it's working I am pressing the right nerve. "who knows what type of-" he gripped my hands tighlty and swiftly turned our positions. He plastered my body with the same wall he was leaning on a while ago, with a jerk . My eyes widened at his sudden stund. Oww!! my back..

Have I said too much?

"Enough of your crap" he yelled making my lips sealed tightly, seeing his eyes getting darker shade of green I nodded my head, but don't on what. His eyes locked with mine as he bend his head matching mine."If I am being nice to you from the day we met it doesn't mean you will speak whatever you wants to" He stopped and took a brief breath fanning on my nose. I gulped harder this time seeing his eyes fixed on me.

"I am not trying anything , at least not which you're saying in blury words" I parted my lips to say something "SShh" he made a sound of 'sh' and pointed his finger an inch far from my lips. "Not a word" he whispered and his fingers pushed my hairs back from my shoulders.

"About friendship part do we need it? I don't think so. We will get to know each other with the time we will be friends off course, but only and specifically friendship is out of mind seriously!" he confusingly looked at me. Sudden rage formed in me causing me to pushed him "You are sick Mr.Malhotra, why don't you get this straightly I am not that type of girls with whom you have time passed till now." I turned to go but his hand gripped my wrist and pulled me back.

"I don't talk with random people Miss.Murthy" he growled in my ears from back, coming deadly close. Feeling the sight rotating in my eyes, I tightly closed them.

"After navya mutki and alya you are the first one with whom I am trying to show my soft side an-" feeling his steel grip lossen I pushed him lightly and forced my feets to take long steps to go away from his sight and fortunately he didn't called me back neither he came back.

******

The second meeting could contain such things to be talk with anyone, I can't believe this. Cabir was right this was really fast, but it was my mistake too. If I had not shown any type of response on his acts this won't happened. But it won't be wrong if I admits he was having strong affect on me only in second meeting.

Damn Strange and embarrassing!

"Ow my bag" I looked at my bag's straps which were stuck on canteen's door. I tried to pull the straps back but guess what bag is also pissing me off.

First anita then manik now bag and don't know who's next!

"Hey fresher" someone spoke from my behind, I turned back with a frown on my face.Can't he see i am busy right now?

"Jee?" I confusingly gazed at him and his group who were giving me a wicked smile.

"What's your name" the unknown guy asked putting his elbow on my shoulder blade. I gulped down a lump from my throat.

"Ex.c..se me" I Lightly pushed his elbow back from my shoulder. He raised his eyes and looked at his friends and sudden laugh echoed in my ears.

"What's so funny" I thought looking at them.

"Shy much?" One of his wing spoke giving a hifi to his beside minion.

"And you guys are ugly much" I bit my lips listening my subconscious mind's comments.

"Where are you lost?" He snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Nowh..ere, any help yo..u guys wan.t from m..me" I lowered my eyes and focused on the ground tiles. Though I knew they would be my senior's and the reason for what they are here but I hope I am wrong..

"Help yours?" He again laughing shaked his head.

"Senior's.. we are your senior's" one of them spoke pointing themselves. I nodded a little with a smallest smile I have ever given to someone.

"What should she do for us?" He asked from his other friends putting put his elbow on my shoulder again. Other one step forward and snatched my bottle from my hand and opened it's cap. I wish I would have stayed with manik I s--...

I instantly closed my eyes seeing his hand from which he was gripping bottle was coming above my head. My heart accelerated it's beats. I gripped my bag's cloth in my fits fearing of his this action.

"Step back" familiar fragrance and manly voice hit my nostrils and eardrums calming my uncomfortableness and fearly fast beating rhythm of heart.

Manik....

I half opened my eyes and looked up sensing the movements. He was holding his hand from which he was about to pour water on her.

"You know right, I don't have habit to repeat" he coldy scoffed and pushed his hand back harshly causing the sound of bottle falling down and spilling the water on titles.

"Move back before I smash your head with wall" he glared his elbow on my shoulder which he immediately retarted back. Manik pulled me back from my elbow softly but the moment I saw his face clearly my breaths hitched.

His blazing red and smouldering eyes made his features stiffed.

_he is angry for me?_

"Why ar-" manik turned his head to him, who was gritting his teeth at him but seeing his stern and hard face he kept num.

Good for him

He turned his back to them and start pulling back my bag straps from door.

"All lash-out sessions are for me? Nothing for them" he whispered near my ear with mocking tone. But I didn't felt any sort of regret because the topic on which we argued wasn't the topic to ignore.

"Shut up" I whispered back at him while he amusingly smiled at me.

_Shameless person_

"Manik we don't have time to see your _kuchy moo_ with our junior" he emphasized 'our junior' making manik's fist clenched tightly and pulled a strap with a force like he was assuming that guy in place of my bag.

"Go, they must be waiting for you" he eyed me and turned to them with a smirk forming on his lips and stood in front of me.

"I said you something" he whisper-yelled at me coldly. I nodded a little and took some steps forward.

After coming inside but feeling curious to look back I peeped back over my shoulder and shaked my head unbelievably.

is he same jolly man? I took a long breath seeing manik holding his collars tightly in his hands. I shaked my head and moved to the last table.

"Cabir.. cab..ir" I bit my lips seeing their heads turned to me.

"Manik is fighting cabir dhuruv do something" I spoke hastily and pointed at the door. I looked at them dumbfoundingly seeing their chill reaction.

"Haven't you guys listened?" My eyes widened as reflex to their reaction.

"Get uuuppp" I pushed cabir from his chair. Navya's laugh filled in my ears.

"Is she mad?" Cabir irritatingly asked eyeing at my back. I looked back where he was gracefully walking to us folding his sleeves down like nothing happened out there. He raised his eyes at me and in a second second my cheeks tinked with a pinkish shade making me turned back to them.

he winked me!
*******

To be continued...

*****

A/n
Hey! Guys I am sorry for being late, I wasn't well since few days so I don't know what I have written up there, I hope you guys won't find it bad but if you do pardon me. I will try to publish soon this time. And if you found mistakes please ignore it.
Thanks💕
I will wait for your votes and comments.
Take care😊
Babye,💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 15.7K 50
Hidden marriage of manan
45.3K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
4.3K 233 23
A girl from one city and boy from other place , how they met each other and fall for each other a cute love story.....................