Darabella

By izzyshackleford

After Epic Winter, a new romance sparks between Daring Charming and Rosabella Beauty. Will friendships be des... More

Eyes
Blush
Lies
Fear
What a Mess
Love
Flustered
Friends
Monsters
Baking
Truth or Dare
The Truth
Picnic
Jealousy
Surprise
Together
Epilogue

Party

1.8K 35 20
By izzyshackleford

A/N: Hi guys here is a little disclaimer! This chapter has some adult content. 

Today Briar is throwing a  party to celebrate the big Magicology test being over. It's a pool party! I'm so excited that I bought a new bikini. A pool party is a great way to forget about all the stress I've been through lately.. mainly Daring. Darling, Raven, Apple, Briar, Ashlyn, Blondie, and I were getting ready in my dorm. As Apple brushed her blonde curled hair, she said, " I can't wait until Daring sees me in this bikini!" It was a gorgeous dark red bikini that she look good in. I was so envious of her.

My jealous thoughts are interrupted by Blondie when she says, " He's going to love it!"

 Apple smirked and look at me and said, "What do you think Rosabella?" She was definitely reading me to see if I showed her any sign of resentment.

Thankfully I managed to say, " Apple you look like the fairest one of them all." 

She started stroking her mascara and said, " I think tonight is the night I'm going to seal the deal with Daring."

"Not in our dorm!" Raven said. This made everyone laugh except me. I was trying to hide my anger so I pressed my nails down into my palms which made a fist.

Briar said, " It's about time! You've been dating him forever after!"

Ashlyn then said, " Are you going to put candle ups or anything romantic like that?"

Apple replied with, " Obviously! Music, roses, candles, ... the whole shabang!" I felt like I was going to cry. The thought of Daring with another girl like that made me want to scream.

I then said, " You sure your ready for this? I mean we are still young..." 

Apple raised an eyebrow and said, " My boyfriend, Daring has been asking for a while. Making out is just not satisfying him anymore. You'll understand when you meet your soulmate." Every word she just said was meant to take a punch at me. It worked. The rest of the time getting ready I tried to hide my sulking. Suddenly I'm not looking forward to the party anymore. 

Daring POV

The party was off to a great start!Briar definitely out did herself. The DJ was none other than Melody Piper, there was a buffet of everyone's favorite treats, and there was a killer pool with a water slide. After diving in with Hunter and Dexter, I noticed a group of girls walking in. It was Apple, and a bunch of her friends, including Rosabella. Rosabella had a gorgeous bright red bikini that showed off her amazing curves and skinny figure. I couldn't stop staring at her. Her hair was in a messy bun, which was some reason undeniably pretty. Her red lipstick matched her bikini and her eyes were sparkling. I couldn't help but bite my lip." Could you be anymore obvious?" Dexter asked.

" What do you mean?" I said.

" You keep staring at her. I know you like her and everything but you have to date Apple. Remember?" Dexter was right. I had a girlfriend and Rosabella doesn't even like me like that. I sighed and nodded. I decide to get us drinks when I saw Apple approaching me.

She kissed me which made me cringe and whispered in my ear, " Tonight we should go all the way." I was frozen. Did she just say what I think she just said? I know I can fake kiss her, and make out with her (well ish), but going all the way? That's not possible. I need to get out of this!

I then said , as calmly as possible, " What's the rush? We have ever after to do that?" She looked at me with a mad expression on her face. Her face was the same color as her bathing suit. She then grabbed my ear abruptly, which hurt, and whispered, " I said tonight Charming." I gulped and nodded. " Good", she said with a smile. She gave me a quick peck and went off with Blondie. What am I going to do? 

AN: Is Daring going to have to go through the unthinkable? Find out Next chapter! Tysm for reading my story, and sorry for updating so late! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 84 4
❝ it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.❞ - E.E Cummings Disclaimer: All characters belong to Mattel's Ever After High fra...
16.7K 485 20
orenda ~ 𝘢 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭�...
6.5K 273 31
*COMPLETED* Darling has always been a damsel, the perfect princess everyone adores. However that's not the case. Darling Charming would much prefer t...
25.7K 569 54
Here is the sequel to my Galra Dating Preferences IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, meanin...