Anime x Reader[Lemons]

Af scarlet_vantas

hey there fellow readers, this is the one and only Scarlet_Letter1998 coming at you with some lemons(requests... Mere

A/N
A/N: Requests open

Ciel Phantomhive X Female!Reader

414 4 1
Af scarlet_vantas

(Alright so here is the plan, you are Aloise's sister. Sorry for those who hate the blonde haired male)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your p.o.v~

'Ugh, why does your brother have to wait until now to make up a party?' You asked as you looked around the Trancy manor in search of the blonde haired hyperactive male who was seeming to be talking with his stubborn butler Claude. Quite frankly you didn't really fancy most of the parties that were hosted but just a week ago your eyes had stumbled upon one person in particular and that was none other then Ciel Phantomhive the owner of the Phantomhive estate.

Though deep down your own ego was getting in the way of what your heart desired. You had a crush on Ciel for as long as you had remembered but ever since your brother had mentioned something about how Trancy manor and the Phantomhive estate were rivals you were at war with your feelings of wanting to be close with the young Earl. You just so happened to be cut off of your thoughts as Aloise waved a hand in front of your face, "Hello? You listening to me, (Y/N)?" He asked.

You blinked twice before shaking your head, "N-no" you started practically startled by how Aloise had his face a bit to close to yours, his face practically pouting. "I didn't hear what you said. I'm sorry, I was thinking about something" you added as if trying to get him to shrug off the subject of having another ball.

Claude had noticed what you were doing, chuckling quietly to himself which earned an irritated look from his young master, "Whats so funny, Claude?" He sneered

"You being completely oblivious to what dear, (Y/N) is trying to pull" he said simply.

"The bloody hell are you talking about?" He asked, his left eye twitching.

"B-brother could we not have an argument with any-" "And so what if I want to argue with my butler? Nothing you can do about it" he cut you off with a giggle as he clapped his hands together, "Anyway! Its time to throw another ball! And the Phanomhive estate will be joining us!" He chimed in to big of a happy tone

You bit your bottom lip, thoughts of the young earl started to cloud your mind once again. Feeling your cheeks burn up into a mellow blush.

Aloise smirked from ear to ear, "Aha! Now I know why your spacing out!" He replied looking at you, "You like, Ciel! Although I'm not sure why he is so special in the first place.." He added, muttering the last part.

"N-no I don't! You can't prove that!" You countered, your cheeks burning into a deeper blush then before.

This earned yet another chuckle from the butler.

"You like, Ciel. It's not that hard to figure out. You always seem to eye him up when he is attending a ball here at the Trancy estate"

This made you look over at the spider lover, "And?" You asked, at a loss of words.

"That's why I was inviting him.. Even though I hate his guts" Aloise muttered.

Honestly you really couldn't understand your brother sometimes. He would go from cheerful and hyperactive to cold and at most points violent. So cold and violent in fact that you yourself get a cold chill up your spine just thinking about it.

~time skip~
(Because you know you guys love these)

You were at the ball, the floor was crowded with people of different sizes and different styled victorian clothing. The music of classic symphonies filled the atmosphere. Although you didn't care for these types of things something felt different this time around and you couldn't figure out why. Soon you could feel a set of eyes burrowing their way into the back of your skull practically beckoning you to turn around to see who had their eyes on you. You turn your head to look over your shoulder seeing as though Ciel was looking into your general direction. Causing you to blush.

"Is he looking at me?" You asked yourself lowly. Shaking your head in disbelief as you went to get something to eat off of one of the tables. It wasn't long until you felt someone tap on your shoulder which caused you to turn around to come face to face with Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian Micheals. Fuck was all you thought to yourself as you looked at the duo.

"Excuse me my lady, have we met before?" Ciel asked in a british accent that tugged on each individual heart string available. "Well, we have but we never really had much to talk about the few times we ran into each other, I'm (Y/N) by the way" you replied as you smiled softly at the two in front of you.

"Ah, (Y/N) I have heard a lot about you from Aloise" hos butler replied, "I am Sebastian micheals" he bowed before motioning a hand to his young master, "This is-" "Ciel Phantomhive at your service, my lady" he grabbed you hand and kissed the top of it. This notion caused your cheeks to burn up. The both of you ended up dancing through the night which caused you to smile more then you had ever smiled before. Soon the day had come to a close and you ended up holding the door for the guests. Soon the last two people went past you, which just so happened to be Sebastian and the young earl.

"I hope you enjoyed the ball" You said. Having to say that to each person that walked out of the manor.

"Indeed we have" Sebastian said with a smile.

You could see the slightest smile on the Earls lips as he looked at you, "May I invite you to my manor? I'd love to know more about you" he replied. His accent always found its way into your brain but how you wanted to explore more then what you could see right at this moment on Ciel. "That would be wonderful, I would love that very much" you replied. Earning a now genuine smile that danced across Ciel's lips. He looked rather. Cute? No, hot was more like it. You could practically hear your heart pounding in your ribcage just begging to let Ciel in.

"Splendid! I'll see you tomorrow then" he replied.

You answered with a nod as you smiled softly, "Alright then" you chimed. Going back into the manor after the two of them left to go home.

Your mind danced around with the thoughts of Ciel Phantomhive all night long, so much in fact that you barely slept due to the excitement. You put on your (F/C) night attire before slipping in between your nice warm blankets and your bed. Enjoying the silence in the room as you slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on your face.

~The next morning~

You woke up with a spring in your step, slipping out of bed and getting dressed for the day. You went into the bathroom washing your face, brushing your hair and brushing your teeth before heading off on your way to the Phantomhive estate. Once there you were welcomed at the door by Sebastian who ushered you inside before shutting the door behind the both of you. Soon walking you to the Earl's study and knocking on the door with the back of his hand, "My lord, miss.(L/N) is here" he replied to his master. "Send her in" Ciel replied at the other side of the door by which Sebastian complied and did just that. Opening the door for you to go into the study. You felt nervous for some reason by which was unknown to you as you took a few steps into the room before Sebastian had gently shut the doors behind you, leaving you alone in the same room as his master.

"Welcome. Feel free to sit down" Ciel said as he looked up from his paper after putting his quill pen into the ink bottle. His hands now intertwined with one another.

You brought yourself to nod your head as you looked back at him after lowering yourself on a chair that was in front of his desk.

"So miss.(Y/N), tell me about yourself if you will"

You looked at Ciel, your mind filled with thoughts of disbelief as to why he would want to know about you. You could have sworn that Aloise had his moments where he blurted out things about you every so often. But with Aloise you'll never know, "Why would you want to know about me?" You asked as you looked at him. Not even aware of what you have asked.

This question earned a small yet quiet chuckle from Ciel, "Why? Because I'm interested in you. That's why" he replied simply.

⚠️LEMON WARNING⚠️

This response caused your face to burn up into a dark blush as you swallowed sharply, "P-pardon?" You stuttered. Ciel stood from his chair and made his way to you, bringing his hand up to your chin so that his fingers were caressing it as he brought your head up to look at him, "My lady, I didn't stutter. I meant what I said" he replied as his voice was now as husky as ever. You could have sworn that the blush on your cheeks were close to the color of a very vibrant red rose in the garden.

You came back to reality from your thoughts as you felt his lips pressed against yours in a soft kiss, with no hesitation at all you kissed back earning a smirk from him. His hands lifting you carefully onto his desk after he made sure that the papers were stacked neatly on a separate table so his work wouldn't have to be doubled from the lack of care to the paper if you were set on top of them and your hand slid and tore one of the papers. He eagerly started to take off your clothes. First your shirt then your pants leaving you bare in just your underwear and bra, "C-Ciel what has gotten into you? You never act like this" you stuttered. Feeling embarrassed as you looked at him. "Because your the reason as to why I am so hot and bothered, lady (Y/N)"

Your heart started to pound so loud that you could swear that Ciel heard it.

Your hands started to blindly take off his top and then his pants. Earning a husky chuckle from him. Your eyes glancing down to the tent in his boxers, "liking the view?"

You answered with a shakey nod. Frowning a bit out of eagerness as you watched Ciel walk over to the door of his study and locked it. "Bend over the desk, that's an order" he ordered. Causing you to get off of his desk and bend over it, placing both of your hands on the desk. Gasping as you felt a sudden breeze against your enterance as you felt the fabric of your underwear being pulled down your legs by Ciel's fingers. "Wet already?" He mumbled to himself before rubbing something between the folds of your core, it didn't feel like fingers. You bit your bottom lip before letting out a sharp moan after Ciel pushed his member inside of you. Thrusting in and out of you at a medium pace which caused you to moan at each thrust he made inside of you. His member going deeper and deeper inside your core before the tip of his member rubbed against your g-spot which sent you off the edge, becoming a moaning mess as pleasure coursed through your veins. Your hand making its way down to your clit as your fingers rubbed against it which added to the pleasure. The knot building inside of your stomach more and more as Ciel thrusted harder and faster into you seeming to not care who heard you moaning.

"I'm g-gonna~!!" You gasped out

"Me too~" he grunted out, ramming his member into your g-spot which caused your moans to turn into screams of pleasure,"Say my name~!" He commanded

"Ciel" You said softly

"Louder~!!" He growled out. Causing you to do as you were told, screaming out his name at the top of your lungs before releasing heavily onto his member. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and releasing all over your back.

Panting as you two slowly cleaned yourselves off and then dressed yourselves as well. "How was that?" He said with a smirk. "It. Felt. Great" you purred out

The rest of the day it was just a regular day.

(A/N: hope you guys like it)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

207K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
683K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
615K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...