In Love with My Best Friends'...

By Blue_Flame24

Cecilia Johnston is your typical high school senior. She is co-captain on the school soccer team with her bes... More

In Love with My Best Friends' Dad...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Writers block
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
READ READ READ READ
FIRST CHAPTER IS UP
Guys pls
New Book

Chapter 7

76.5K 1.4K 39
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 8-

Max's POV:

"Well Stiles where did she go?"Stella demanded.I turned around to.If she left I guess I kind of had to go talk to her.

"She went to go look for her parents.Her real ones."

"Well where are they?"

"I can't tell you.I made a promise Stella.She wants to be alone.Just let her be.You know how hard it's been.Switching form families,Bulimia,Stress of school soccer and now a baby?She probably wants time to think."

"I just want to call her.Make sure she's okay."

"She said she'll call me once she get's settled.You can talk to ther then.Just don't push her it can be quick and eays for that disorder to come back.You already know how bad her anxiety is."I shouldn't have done that.I just made her life a lot more hard and worst.I didn't say anyting but just waited for the phone call.

Later that night Stiles got a phone call.

He put his phone on speaker and me,Stella,Stephen and him crowded around the phone.

"Cece?"He called.

"Hey guy."She said laughing breathlessly.

"You alright?"He asked.

"It's cold out here."

"Are you safe though?"

"Yea.I found an apartment and waitressing at a small diner.It's great out here the mou-Am I on speaker?"She asked.

"No...."He said lying.

"Stiles!Who is listening.I know I am on speaker."

"Stephen,Stella and Max."He sighed.

"I will call you when I can talk to you...Alone.""She growled and then the line went dead.

"Dammit.."Stiles cursed putting his face in his hands.

"Call her back."Stella said.

"I can't.She is using a payphone.She has a phone but to call me...that's what she is using."

"She didn't even graduate..."Stella said wipping the tears that fell from her eyes.I rubbed her back trying to soothe her.

"She is taking online courses."

"What about team Canada?And University?And Prom?"She sobbed.

"Stella she'll be back.trust me.Just give her some time."Stiles said.Stella got up and wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

"It's alright,Stells...she'll be back."I promised her.She will be back...I couldn't see Cecilia sleeping with another guy.I had a feeling I was going to be a dad again...

Cecilia's POV:

I traveled to a town called Chefornak and it had a population of four hundred.It was small and quaint and near the water.There was a great view from my apartment building balcony.My apartment was great I spent a lot of money furnishing it.It was a two bedroom,one bathroom apartment.Which would be great for me and the new baby.I had all desginer stuff and a lot fo food and I had started doing the nursery because I didn't want my parents cancelling my credit card.I just bought the crib and stuff I didn't have any bed clothes or actual clothes because I didn't know what I was having.

But I needed to have some spare cash.So I went down around town and walked around until I passed by a local diner.I walked in and sat at the counter.It was your classic eighties looking bar.With waitresses walking around in button up dresse and white aprons and the old man chef in the back covered in grease and cooking.It smelt amazing in here and everyone was chatting with each other.

"Can I help you,hun?"A woman asked me.I looked up and she was about late twenties.her skin had a slight tan and her hair was as black as night.She had bright blue eyes that were like ice.She was pretty with high cheek bones.

"I am interested in the now hiring sign you have out there."

"Now what's a young woman like you doing out here looking for a job."

"Uhm...looking for my real parents,got pregnant,I was supposed to go to University and play on team canada for soccer...but the whole pregnancy kind of through me off."

"Oh your Canadian?And your parents are up here?" 

"Yea and apparently they are."

"Well what's their names?I may know them."

"Mason and Connie Johnston."I always kept my parents name because they could have aborted me instead.

"Johnston...It sounds familiar.I believe they run the prep school up in Anchorage.Really expensive school.You have to be rich to go there."

"How far do you think Anchorage is from here?"

"It's not to far but I don't even know if it's them.Tell you what let me see if Marcus is willing to hire you and you can ask around as people come in.and I will call up and see if they are there."

"Really?W-Why would you do that?You don't know me..."

"Shoot...Your a young mom looking for her parents.I would help anyone who wants to see their mama."She smiled putting her hands on her hips.

"Thank you."I smiled.

"Marcus come over here!"She called.

"What is it?"A man asked.He was tall and about the same age as her.His hair was brown and he was lean with some muscle and tattoo's covering his right arm

"Now talk to this young lady and give her the job."

"Easy woman."He smiled and then turned to me.

"Now what is a young Canadian girl doing out here?"

"Starting a new and better life for me and my child."I said.

"You have a kid?"He asked shocked.

"No.Pregnant."I said

"Experience?"

"I did waitressing at a five star restaurant for a year."

"And?"

"My foster parents made me quit.said it wasn't lady-like."I said.

"Well...Alright.I am not going to put a teen mom on the street.Janey get the girl's order and give her some hot chocolate.Better get used to the cold,sweetheart."He smiled before returning back to the kitchen.

"He may act a little cold but he has a soft spot for girls."She said and I noticed a engagement ring on her finger.

"He's you fiancé?"I asked.

"Yes.Like I said he may look and act mean but he's a softy."

"I hear you Janey-Lynn."He called from the kitchen smiling.

"Now what can I get for you darling?Have to keep your appetite up for that one."She smiled.

"Mmmm...I will have chicken tenders and fries...with a root beer and the hot chocolate sounds nice with it."

"Sure thing,Darling."She brought me my food and it tasted amazing.

Once I finished everything I said thank you to Janey as she handed me my uniform and I thanked Marcus.

"Thanks for the food Marcus.It was delicious.Kudos."I said before leaving.he waved his hand.

"No problem,Cece.See you tomorrow."He smiled.I waved and walked back to my apartment.I showered and climbed into bed wearing socks,pants and a long sleeve which is something I usually don't wear.But it was so damn cold even with the heater on.

The next morning I started my first shift and it was great.I got my little pencil and notepad and welcomed everyone.My first couple was an elderly couple.And they were so cute.

"Hi,my name is Cecilia.What can I get for you two?"I smiled.

"Oh hello...I will take toast with strawberry jam and blueberry tea...oh and a banana muffin."The woman said.

"Sure would you like any milk or sugar?"I asked.

"Two milk and one sugar please.Oh and can you tell Marcus to cut the crust off?"she asked smiling.

"No problem and what can I get for you,sir?"

"I will have the same thing except Blueberry jam a blue berry muffin and a coffee with two milk and one sugar."

"Keepin' the crust?"I smiled.

"Oh no!"He laughed.

"Okay just give me one second."I smiled placing the order in.I prepped their tea  and coffee and brought it over.

"One blueberry and one coffee."I said setting it down and then I went to grab their toats and muffins.People tipped well because they found me charming.Janey asked around and their was still no sign of my parents.

I guess this was going to be harder then I thought.

____________

An:So I am updating a lot tonight...I just uploaded two and this one will be the third.Which is good a lot of updates is nice?and I will update tomorrow because I don't go to school until next tuesday.

So...I will go write the next chapter... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 35.5K 47
━ π—¦π—£π—˜π—‘π—–π—˜π—₯ π—₯π—˜π—œπ—— ❝ 𝙸 πš†π™°π™½π™½π™° π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ 𝙼𝙴 πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™°πšˆ πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄...
501K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
14.5K 735 20
These Lifeless Things They Say, And These Lifeless Bodies They Return -ttc-tlo -percyjacksonxoc
73.9K 741 57
BOOK IS BEING EDITED AND REVISED β©©β™‘βœΏοΈ° "ππ€ππ˜ π–π‡πŽ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒? 𝐈 πŠππŽπ– π˜πŽπ” 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄, ππ‘πˆππ† πˆπ“ πŽπ•π„π‘ π“πŽ 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄. 𝐈 𝐃�...