Something From Nothing

By Appleogies

"I don't care if you're a girl, a boy or a god damned gold fish. You're mine and that's all that matters to m... More

Something From Nothing
Prologue
Not So Inescapable
Being Cuffed To A Bed Isn't As Kinky As I Thought
Gay And Directionally Challenged
Modesty? What's That?
Reject Me
Battleaxe In Heels
The Wicked Bitch Of The West
Death By Castration
Operation Ignore Orders
Kids Quote Greek Philosophers Nowadays?
A Prince And His Prince
Nude In Front Of The Royals
Distracting The Distraction
Dislikes Include Being Polite and Heterosexual
I Like Your Crown
Mister Snuggles's Decapitation
It's The End Of The World, Woop-de-fucking-do
Highway To Heaven
Proficient Talent for Sucking Dick
Give Me My Body Back!
Goddesses Gift
Favourite By Default
No Questions, Just Hugs
Stop...And Submit
I Swear On A Stack Of Abs
A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Stay
Ruin Me
Fuck The Patriarchy
Man Up And Open Up
Unfuckingbelievable
Deus Ex Machina
The Abomination
Panicking Burns A Shit-ton of Calories
One Final Breath
Please
Shipping And Fanfiction
Time To Come Home
Home
Epilogue
EXTRA: It's Only Heaven When I'm With You
EXTRA: Until The Earth Crumbles To Dust And The Sun Dies

Screw You Moon Goddesses

28.9K 1.3K 854
By Appleogies

Logan Mercier

"Oh hell no." The furious yell that came from behind me snapped me back to my senses and I shook my head wildly trying to calm my wolf. The omega pulled himself up with surprising strength before dropping to the ground with an almost silent thud. His own swiftness was shocking, especially with the fact that his hands were still cuffed in front of him.

He glared at me. He matched my 6'2" height and we seemed quite similar in stature too except he was leaner than I was, he had a little muscle mainly on his biceps, calves, and thighs but other than that he was rather skinny, ribs visible under the thin layer of his old shirt. His shoulders had a more gentle curve to them than my broader ones and his stare was colder. Eyes seemingly hiding the demons of the night. If I couldn't smell it on him I wouldn't believe he was an omega at all.

"We are not mates. I do not want a mate, in fact, I specifically asked, no begged the Goddesses not to give me one." The younger boy bellowed once again shocking me with how unlike any other omega he was. His anger at the fact I was his mate did make my chest ache but I remained stoic.

"You know what screw you Moon Goddesses. Screw you." He yelled again this time at the sky earning a few low gasps from my pack. It was almost unheard of for someone to be so disrespectful to the goddesses and also not want a mate. Everyone wanted a mate, they were the person that would balance you out.

Unlike popular belief it wasn't like they were the other half of your soul, no you were still a whole person without them but when you find them they are everything you need and can connect with you in ways no one else can. They are your happiness and your sadness, your wrong, and your right, they are your heart, mind, and soul without them you could live a long quiet life, with them you could destroy mountains, build cities and create universes.

I personally had always wanted a mate. After seeing how my mother and father acted when I was younger I became fascinated with the process and pairing hoping that sooner rather than later I would be able to have someone to call my own. The usual mating age is 16 but when I didn't find my mate the disappointment and overwhelming sadness I had felt almost broke me in too. My mother, who was also an omega, tried comforting me about it saying that it wouldn't always happen the moment I turned sixteen. I held onto that hope for a long time yet here I was 2 years later and I still hadn't found my mate. Until now.

I didn't even care that my mate was male. I had never even thought of another man like that before and never thought I would but here he was and I'd be damned if I was letting him go.

The omega closed his eyes a took a deep breath before turning to me with an attempted soft smile but actually came out much sharper than I'm sure he was hoping. "Look you don't want me as a mate. In fact, you can just let me go and we will never have to ever see each other again."

"I don't think so," I said my voice rougher than before, more gravelly.

My mate smirked. "Oh, I wasn't giving you a choice Hetero. I'm just telling you how the next few moments are gonna go down."

I only allowed myself to focus on the strange nickname for a second before I replied to the younger boy. "You can't get away omega. I've said before we've got the entire area surrounded. You also still have those cuffs on you that have gotta be quite restricting and I'm the only one with a key."

The blonde boy cocked his head to the side and watched me for a moment. His eyes then shifted back and forth across my pack who would subdue him before he even had a chance to move if I gave the word. Focusing back on me he grinned again.

With a few cautious steps, he was barely inches from me as he ran those green eyes across my face. I heard a small growl of warning from behind me and I knew that it was Elliot. He wouldn't act because he knew that if he touched my mate without permission I would rip his throat out without a second thought, beta or not.

Sparing a glance at Elliot, my mate met my eyes, and once again I was overwhelmed with his scent. My wolf purred inside me and I struggled not to express my own appreciation of our close proximity out loud.

The omega leaned in and his lips barely brushed my ear but it was enough to send shivers down my spine. "Then you'll be able to let yourself out of these then right?"

There was a snap of cold metal at my wrists then before I could even blink the omega shifted.

He actually shifted.

I saw a flash of white before he bounded past my pack and ran through the woods faster than anything I've ever seen. Me, as well as my pack, stood flabbergasted at what we had just seen.

It was impossible. Omegas couldn't shift.

Well clearly he fucking can Logan.

Not wanting to dwell on that I spun on my heel and started barking orders. "Go. Don't just stand there, grab that Omega before he leaves our territory." As quickly as that half of my pack shifted too and chased after my mate. I didn't have to warn them not to hurt him because they knew that if they did they would have to face my wrath. Only a couple stayed behind, Elliot being one of them.

"Alpha," He said hesitantly.

"What?" I barked. Biting his lip once again Elliot nodded to my arms. I looked down to find both my wrists clasped in Ash metal handcuffs but not just any cuffs, the ones my mate had just been wearing.

I growled. Dammit, how did he even get out of them? He didn't have the key, I did but it was back at the house. I growled again. I prowled back home not even sparing the rest of my pack a glance. "Malik, Elliot."

They were by my side in a second. "Yes Alpha?"

"Find him, bring him back to the house. Malik, I want his criminal file on my desk in 20 minutes, I want everything you have on him, everything. Then help Eli get my mate, Understand?"

With another 'yes Alpha' both of them shifted and went to do their given tasks.

I made it back to the house fairly quickly, I would have done it faster if these damn cuffs didn't stop me from transforming. I somehow made it to my office without running into anyone except a couple of guards who quickly turned away when I growled at them. I really didn't want to explain to anyone how my mate had found a way to not only break out of unbreakable cuffs but also snap them onto me without me even noticing.

I scrambled to grab the small key from the bottom drawer of my desk and unlocked the cuffs with a heavy sigh. I threw the key back in the drawer and snatched up a shirt as well. Rubbing my wrists I noticed that the file on my mate was already sat on my desk.

Seating myself I opened the file and read through the first pages. There really wasn't much about him. Name was unknown. Age was unknown but it was guessed he was around 16 maybe a little older. He was an omega which baffled me because I had seen him shift and Omegas couldn't shift. It was virtually impossible.

Well, obviously not. A voice in the back of my head echoed again.

There was a small list of aliases he had used but everyone doubted any of those were his real name. He was most commonly known as the Wraith. I had heard that name quite a lot over the last couple of years. My twin sister was obsessed with him and had made it her personal mission to figure out everything about this Wraith. Well, have I sure as hell got a surprise for her next time I see her. He was called the Wraith for his uncanny ability to break out of the best strongholds, slip away unnoticed, blend into his surroundings. He was practically a ghost.

The next few pages listed his extensive long list of crimes he had committed, everything from trespassing to murder. I found it hard to believe that the mischievous boy I had seen earlier was capable of murder but I wouldn't be surprised especially after seeing just how good he was at getting out of certain situations.

With a sigh, I leaned back in my chair and ran a hand through my thick dark hair. I should be getting sleep right now, catching up on the hours I had tossed away with frivolous paperwork, not lulling about over some convict who just happened to be my mate.

Yeah, I definitely was not expecting this when I woke up this morning. And of course, he had to be male. Not that there was a problem with that at all. It was definitely more than a little weird considering I had identified as straight my entire life and never once looked at another boy like that.

Many people in my pack had mates who were the same gender as them, even my sister had a female mate and their relationship was sickeningly sweet. However, I did fear how my father would react to this news, after all, as Crown Prince of the Lycanthrope race there were certain things that were expected of me and that was to make heirs and although I hate biology I knew for certain that two males can't reproduce.

I was next in line to the throne and I would become king on my 21st birthday just as my father had done before me and his father before him and so on. I was pretty sure my father was expecting me to take the throne with a Queen at my side, not another King. I sighed again my bottom lip jutting out causing the air to flow up and fan my hair from my eyes.

Distracting me from my thoughts of the future there were three consecutive knocks on my door that had me rolling my eyes. Elliot enjoyed sequences and would incorporate them into everything. "Come in," I said.

Malik and Elliot stalked into the room and settled themselves in the chairs opposite me with a groan. Malik was sporting a nice new split lip and there was a small but gnarly gash across his cheek, Elliot had similar wounds expect he a nice shiny new black eye that stood out against his abnormally pale skin. I tried to bite back my smile.

It wasn't the first time that my best friend was sitting in my office with a black eye but it was the first time for Malik.

Whereas I was known for my speed and agility, Malik was known for his strength and loyalty. He was quite big for his age. At 18 like me, he was 6'4" and had a lot of muscle. He had gained the reputation to never stray away from a fight, not that many people dared fight with him. Even I had to admit he was rather intimidating looking.

With his dark ebony skin and dark eyes, he was not only handsome but he held himself with the grace of an Alpha even though he was only a beta. My point was that despite his reputation for fighting he hardly ever got a mark on him which I found shocking with the number of fights he got into but it was just the way things were and the knowledge that my mate was the one to put a mark on him made me slightly proud. Just ever so slightly.

"Did he do that to you?" I asked.

Malik scowled at me and I simply raised an eyebrow at him. "He's a fighter that's for sure."

Elliot scoffed beside him, gently probing his black eye. "He's more than a fighter jeez. He took about four other betas before we even noticed he was there. We then had to shoot him with a tranquilizer to knock him out."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You shot my mate with a tranquilizer dart?"

"Four actually. The first three barely slowed him down." Malik said gruffly.

My jaw dropped. "It took four tranquilizer darts to take him down. One of them could knock out an Alpha by itself. He's only an Omega for goodness sake."

"An omega that can shift into a wolf form, I think he's a little far from normal at this point."

Silence settled over the room. Elliot chewed his lip and Malik tapped a steady beat on his leg. I stood abruptly. "Where is he?"

"We put him in your room. Secured him real good too just in case he tried to run again. Still, dunno how he got out of those cuffs tho."

Gathering my mate's file from my desk, I walked towards the door. "That makes three of us," I said before slamming the door shut behind me. It was time to get some answers from my illustrious mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 26.1K 18
Aiden, an 18 year old omega who has strikingly blue eyes has finally managed to escape his horrible pack after years of abuse. He wants to be free a...
700K 19.9K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
36.3K 1.7K 69
A world where Beast tribes that live hidden away from the Humans, witches and warlock. A world where other animals also evolved with the apes but tha...