Out Of Town Guest: D.W

By aut_189

{"Step closer, and you'll see what trouble does to you." } Lexie Jones isn't just an average small town gir... More

~ Characters ~
Prologue
1: Out Of Town Guest
2: "Didn't I Say, I Would See You Around, Alexandra?"
3: Spice Called Friction
4: "Kick My Witch Ass, Huh?"
5: Scarlet Kisses Heal You
6: "Bite An Sour Apple, Will Ya"
7: Compelled By Wickedness
9: "Risk To Regret, Dean."
10: And, Hold On Tight
11: Patience Is The Trick
12: Mystery Trials
13: Twin Falls, Minnesota
14: Ignorance At Pop's
15: Enter Ruby In Red
16: Spun Like A Clock
17: Ride On
18: "Before You Fall"
19: Whiskey & Skylines
20: Star's
21: Penny TO A Problem
22: Sinister, Sinful
23: Fear Is For Weak
24: "Chaos Is My Forte."
25: Root With Lies
26: Denialized
27: "You're My Alex!"
28: Hostage In A Demon's Game
29: Cruel Intentions
30: Coffee Stains On Tiles
31: Among The Devil's Exit
32: Overwhelmed
Discontinued

8: Burning Karma

84 10 0
By aut_189

Chapter 8: Burning Karma

Speedy as a lightning bolt brothers arrived at Thistlehouse. They ran as fast as their legs could carry them. Dean kicked down the door, cocked his gun before signaling the coast was clear. His brother trended behind him with his shot gun pumped with rock-salt. Trembling could be heard from the third floor. Dean follows the sounds of Cheryl's cries.

"Help! He's hurting Nana rose!"

Stood by the last stair was Dean. He got a graphic glimpse as he stayed glued. He heard footsteps approaching. He pressed his finger on the trigger and fired the shot gun. Rock-salt powder blasted through the barrel of the gun. Cheryl's eyes widen when she watched her brother's shadow spread away and then became black dust.

Cheryl quickly helped her nana out of the tied chair. She couldn't shut her mouth as tears rolled. She had to be insane. That wasn't her Jay-Jay she knew. He was completely different. He would never hurt a soul let alone attack anybody.

"Cheryl..." Nana rasped, Cheryl looked down at her nana and her tearful eyes grew.

"No! No!" She screamed as she saw blood spewing from her abdomen. "Nana Rose." She cries as she pressed her hand over the wound.

Dean approached the Blossom women and grabbed his kit from the Impala. He lifted the lady's shirt and grabbed some gauzes. Sam came back from retrieving a glass for Cheryl. Cheryl examined the agent's face. She could tell that he knew what he was doing and now she wanted to know what the hell just happened.

"What the hell?" She finally said before meeting Agent Dane's eyes.

"We hunt the supernatural." Cheryl looked like she was about to faint.

"S-super- n-natural?" The two men nodded their heads and sent apathetic eyes. They knew that she was in shock and didn't blame her for not believing them. If they were her, they wouldn't believe them either.

"Yes." The oldest said. "Our names are Dean and Sam Winchester."

Cheryl gasped," You're the guys from Milwaukee!" She exclaimed. "Wait how?" She was confused and understandably. It's not everyday you Lear's that monsters do exist.

"Shapeshifters." Dean said firmly, still holding grudges for that S.O.B.

"Shapeshifters.... What the hell are those?"

"Creatures that take form of anyone they want before they kill their victims." Cheryl's stomach churned violently as she looked at her Nana.

"So.. that's what you were in Milwaukee?" She questions, following what she was given.

"Yes." He said soberly, eying at the older lady.

After explaining what happened. Cheryl still felt uneasy about the fact she now knew that monsters existed. And not only that. Her brother was a vengeful spirt. It was all hitting like a boulder. Jay-Jay wasn't at peace and she now feared that he would be so unhinged with rage, being unable to contain his unfinished business.

The Winchesters came in over the sounds of her thoughts." Where was Jason buried?"
WeloveyoulexieandDeanxoxxxxx
The Joneses looked at the empty seat at the table. Where Lexie would usually occupy every morning, lunch or even midnight snacks. It was strange and out of the ordinary.

"Where's Aunt Lexie?" Jughead asked as he grabbed the pitcher of Orange juice and poured himself a glass.

His father shrugged," Probably sleeping, Jug." He sighed. "She's been working very hard. She deserves time to refresh and then she'll be up with us."

A throat cleared entered Miss Jones." I heard you from my room, FP." She grumbled. " I couldn't sleep. Memories woke me." Her tone was dull and almost emotionally drained.

Her brother felt a chill down his spine. He hadn't thought about his abusive childhood in a long time. He never told Jug or his youngest. His daughter was furious with him, which didn't help the living situation they are living in.

He cleared his throat, chills still running down his spine. "About?" He didn't want to push too much. He just wanted to make sure she was doing okay.

"Uh... never mind." Jughead seemed interested." Why?" Lexie turned toward her nephew and sighed. "Jug.." His father warns. "No it's okay, FP. It's time we tell the truth."

The Jones children glanced at their father. What had he not told them. "Dad... what's going here?" FP grew uncomfortable quickly. He didn't want to say the truth. When Fred found out about his father beating them. He pulled him into his arms and took him to his parent's house. It wasn't too long after until he and Lexie were separated. Lexie was ten and he was in high school. Over those years he fought hard to get him and Lexie back together. His kids had no clue what he'd been through.

"Lexie, please." His voice was soft, his children's eyes filled with worry. "Brother, we can't keep this inside. It caused you so much and drove you to drink." Lexie wasn't backing down. She was sick and tired of hiding. Their father was knows where. She didn't care or give a fuck about that abusive son-of-a-bitch! He ruined her's and FP's life for decades. She wasn't going to give him the joy to keep them hiding.

"Alexandra! This my story and I don't want to tell it!" He screamed loudly, he flipped the chair over that he was sitting in and huffed." And—"

"So?! You're just gonna let him win! After all these years, to act like he never made our lives hell!"

Jughead and JB sat at the table, shocked faces written on their faces and disbelief in their eyes. First things were normal, then the next his father and Aunt were screaming at each other.

"Yes! Maybe I don't want to relive that pain again!" FP sneered, exhaling very heavily. He didn't take a breath. "I don't give a shit! If you weren't mind get out!"

Lexie looked at her brother. She couldn't believe what he had done. He yelled at her and for the first ever she was afraid. "Wow y-you are just like him!" A hot burn flashed through her brown eyes.

FP stood on his heels, blood roaring through his eardrums like a rushing river. His throat closed, fear enters his brain and tears start to appear in his eyes. He rarely cried, not in front of his kids or never in front of his little sister. For years he was the steel wall but now he was a crumbled wall. He couldn't believe she'd call him that. After all they've been through. All the broken bones, spilt lips and blackened eyes. She pulled that shit.

"I've never laid a hand on you like he had! And the fact you've even think that. After all the bullets I took for you! All the times I was put in the hospital. Or when I watched you get taken away from me. How about when I fought for years to finally show the foster agency that I could keep you save? What hurts the most, Lex? Is that you even said those heart-wrenching words, you broke my heart." By the end of his rant, he couldn't keep his eyes dry any longer.

Jughead and JB were too stunned to move an inch. The cold truth was revealed and now it was out there. JB immediately got out of her seat and gave her dad a bone-crushing hug. Her eyes reflected her pain and tears cascaded down her tiny little girl cheeks. She now realized that she had the best dad in the world. She had no idea about the abuse. Her heart churned at the thought. She'd always seen her dad as a warrior. But he really was a warrior of abuse after all.

FP was caught off guard by the hug. He haven't expected anything from his little girl. He thought she hated him. Jughead's eyes were a little wet as he thought about the scar he once saw on his dad's chest. He never thought that someone actually hurt him. His dad always hid his emotions very well, almost too well. Now it was making sense on why he heard his dad scream on drunk nights in his sleep. The screams didn't seem as weak the more he thought about it.

Lexie stared at her brother, unable to stop the tears. She was trying to be angry but when she heard his pain. Her heart stopped. She never meant to come out that harsh. She was just angry. She didn't intended on making his life hell. She fucking appraised him so much. He took his own life to keep her safe. She could never pay him back for all he's done. Her nails started to bruise her palms as she clenched her hands into fists.

"Oh god.... no no FP! I never meant to call you that ever." She tried to defend. He shook his head.

"No you meant it. Don't try to deny it." She vigorously her head again.

"No! I don't! I was just angry. I never meant to say that not ever. He made my life hell but you were always there for me."

She heaved tears as she tried to approach him. "No I need you out! Stay with Alice but get the fuck out!" Her heart shattered. Her brother, the only person she'd ever cared about was kicking her out.

"For... please don't do this." She cried as her teeth trembled while she bit her lip.

Her brother halted, sending a glare." You don't get to call me that after you—" He cut himself off. He breathed out," Just leave!"

Lexie turned her heel," Fine! But just to let you know I hope you fucking die!" She screamed, her face angry-red, her light-brown eyes dilated with tears and slammed the door behind her.

Yyyyyyyy-I know I'm horrible......yyyyy

Four hours after they asked Cheryl, "Are you sure this is where Cheryl told us he was buried?" Sam ask his older brother as Dean shoveled piles of dirt from six-feet underground.

Dean looked up, rolling his eyes and scoffed." Yes Sammy. It's not like this our first rodeo." Sam hard rolled his eyes at his brother's cocky attitude.

"Okayy, I was just asking." He shoveled more dirt and then got down to help Dean lift the coven lid off.

Dust, and old smell filled the air. Dean pocketed for his matches and swiped a match across the box, lighting off fire. He coughed as he dropped on the corpse. The boy's body still hadn't fully decomposed. The rotting smell made the two men dressed in dark clothes physically nauseous to their stomachs. It wasn't like they hadn't done this before, cause they had done it before. It was the fact, he was so young and they had some pity for the dead seventeen-year old boy that was now burning up in flames.

After a quiet drive back to their motel. Dean laid on the bed. His mind was clouded by the raven girl that he couldn't get his mind off of since he laid eyes on her. He'd only been there almost a week. In six more days him and Sam were hitting the road and he wouldn't see her again. Maybe it was for the best. 

"Dean!" Sam yelled from bathroom. Dean groaned loudly as he got off the bed. "What Sam?"

Sam sighed as he reappeared from the bathroom, his hair was soaking wet from the shower. He had to take a shower to clean himself from the graveyard shift. That's one thing he hates about his job. He found Dean standing in the mirror of the doorway. "I was going to ask if you could forgive me."

Dean sighed," I don't know, Sammy. You really crossed the line. And now my days are ticking." Sam's stomach tightened at that thought. He didn't want to lose his big brother. He still hadn't gotten over the fact his brother made a deal for him. This wasn't supposed to happen. He already lost a lot of people. His girlfriend, Jess, his dad, Mom and now Dean. He refused to let that happen. He was going to find a cure.

"Dean... please let me find a—"

"No. I already told you if you try anything. You'll die, don't you get that!" Dean screamed, his heart pulsing like crazy.

Sam climbed in bed. His head hit the pillow and he sighed." Fine." And that was it. No word was spoken until the following morning. "I love you, Sammy." Dean said once he realized he was alone.

Nobody knew he cried himself to sleep that night. He wouldn't let anyone know. The truth was he really wasn't ready to die or go to hell. But what choice did he have.
Xxxx——/
Early that morning, Lexie was awoken by her phone ringing in a psycho manner. She squirted at the time, four-thirty A.M. in the morning. She raised the phone to her ear. She didn't have enough to comprehend what was going on.

"Auntie!" She heard her niece scream. Lexie jumped out of bed and sprinted for the door. "Dad's not—"

She didn't let the little girl finish." Your dad's not what JB?" She could hear sobs from the other end.

Her heart launched into her stomach. She could feel it in her blood and bones. The sobs began to amplify. Something wasn't right. Even though she was infuriated with her brother didn't mean she cared any less for the man that raised her. He raised her to become the woman she is today and now he might be in trouble.

"Just come!"

"Hello?" She tried again." Then she heard a different voice." Oh well, well. If it isn't Alexandra Jones." Her throat swelled. There's no way he's dead.

"There's no way you—"

A humorless laugh cracked through the phone." Dead. I am."

"Then how—"

"Am I talking to you." He finished her sentence.

She was already almost to the trailer. She drew a breath as she unlocked her car door and quickly ripped open the trailer door with all her might. And what she saw was impossible. There was no way— he's dead, Alex. He's not alive, you just need sleep. She kept telling herself as she stared at the ghastly white figure in front of her. She nearly gasped when she saw Jughead thrown against the wall.

"Jughead!" She wailed as tears started to form. Then she turned around, sending Ghost Jason a nasty glare." You are crazy!"

The man laughed," I'm just doing what has to be done." He chuckled coldly. Lexie's blood chilled when she heard his chuckle.

FP struggled to break loose." You've gone to far, Blossom." Jason turned, using his arm and slammed FP against the living wall. His body hit with full force and he felt like he broken a broken. What the hell was going? He had to be dreaming. There was no way this was real. Jason Blossom was dead. There was no explanation for this. Or maybe he drank. Yeah probably.

"Silence!" Jason shouted, tightening his grip on FP's throat. Lexie was in tears as she watched her brother struggle to breathe.  She tried to run after him but she was thrown into a bookshelf. "Uh-uh. Sit still, Ms. Jones. You must watch what I'm about to do to your big brother."

"Please just let him go." She begged as her eyes swarmed with tears. "He hadn't meant to dump your body. He was afraid to be caught with the price. Your father murdered you and then threatened to take the fall. Please just let him go." She continued to beg for him to free her brother.

Unfortunately that wasn't enough to please the unrested soul to Jason Blossom. Instead he transferred a knife into his hand and then darted the sharp end toward FP's stomach. FP growled in pain as the blade twisted and then withdrew. Lexie panted trying to figure an escape plan. She tried pinching her arm. She flicked her eyes open and she was still pressed against the bookshelf.

Jughead was cloudless on what was happening. One second they were sitting at the table and the next the lights flickered. Right at that, a ghost. Yes a ghost appeared. He first thought he was having a nightmare. This couldn't possible happening. The guy that made his life hell was alive or he didn't know. All he was aware was... they were going to die. Jellybean tried to keep her face from growing with fear. What the hell was all she could say.

"Oh you think I'll take pity to that. Haha no. He didn't do anything to save me. I told you I wasn't safe and you completely discard the situation. You spent all your time to make sure I did the deal as ask— no demanded to . I could careless how you feel. How about you find out what it's like. Shall we have FP."

FP frantically shook his head as he watched Jason hold a gun toward his son. "Please J-Jason.. I-I will be forever sorry for the not helping. Just please let my son live." His voice cracked as he shone fear in his eyes.

Jason's ghost smirked sickly." And why should I take pity on that."

Before anything could be said. The door broke open, two men with guns stormed in. Lexie couldn't tell what was going on. "Stand back!" Jughead sighed in relief as he noted that help came to their rescue.

"Ah who do we got here." Jason questioned throwing the two men across the room.

"You son a bitch!" The shorter man growled, unleashing the fury he held inside. "Don't make me use this!" Jason chuckled demonically at the shorter man.

"You really think a rod from the fireplace is gonna hurt me? Aw you're sweet." Then the taller man approached holding rod in his hands getting ready to use it.

"If it's iron." The small one yelled. Jason's eyes widened. He moved his arms and the rod flew across the room, hitting the overview of their kitchen.

"Oh so scary." He mocked, turning the knife in FP's  stomach even further into his stomach. FP wails in excruciating pain as the blade inside of him moves again.

"Stop it!" Lexie wailed." Please stop, Jason!" The shorter man remembered where he heard this woman's voice before.  "Lexie?"

Lexie's eyes widened completely horror. She couldn't believe what even just happened. "Dean?"

Then the taller man turned to the shorter man." You know them?" He gasped in shock.

Dean sighs." I know Lexie but the others no." Jason found this amusing. "Oh what a family reunion." He hollered.

Dean's face grimaces and he pulls out his gun." And say bye-bye, Bitch!" He cocked his gun and pulled the trigger.

Lexie docks as the gun fire went off. "Over here!" Jason said as he wandered around the trailer.

"Sam, grabbed my phone." Sam nodded his head and caught his brother's phone.

"I don't think so." The ghost sent the phone flying into a glass.

"Son A Bitch!" Dean growled again as he saw his phone fall into a glass of water." I just programmed my contacts into my phone." He complained as he tried to grab his gun again and then his shot gun was also thrown at the wall.

"Jay-jay."Appeared Cheryl from the front door. Lexie couldn't shared a look with Jughead, who just shrugged.

"Cher?" Ghost Jason whispered. Cheryl's eyes glistened with hot-white tears as she fought the urge to breakdown. She missed Jason so much. He was the only one who accepted her for just her.

"Jay-jay..." She walked carefully over to dead twin. "This has to stop."

"I can't." Jason uttered as he eyed the body dumper. "He has to die, Cher." That tone in her brother's voice. She'd never heard her brother so vengeful. He was the sweetest to her but never a kill.

Cheryl shook her head." No you don't, Jay-Jay. He made a mistake. He was scared but he didn't kill you. I know who you're really mad at and he's dead."

"But Sheriff Keller. He would be if it wasn't for—"

"Jason! Stop. Sure Keller didn't find your killer and I'm sorry but hurting him won't end the pain. What about Kevin? You would be taking away his father. Do you really want to be that man, Jay-Jay?" The twin looked at his twin.

He had tears forming in his eyes. His red-ginger hair reflected as he starts to shine. "No. I'm going miss you, Cher."

Cheryl watched helplessly as her brother slowly started to fade away. The pain drilled into her. She never got to say goodbye last time. Now she will be able to. She leans close and whispers." I'm going to miss you too, Jay-Jay."

She was just happy now that he was at rest. She looked over at the shaking family. Oh boy, she thought as she wiped her eyes. After he dissolved into nothing. Jughead was able to race to his father. FP's eyes were shut. JB cried into her brother's arms as their aunt started to do CPR. She felt useless. She didn't say anything nice to her brother and now he wasn't breathing.

She pressed on his chest." Come on, FP!" She cried as she continued chest compressions.

Dean and Sam quickly raced over to help. Dean grabbed a pair of scissors and cut all the way down his shirt. Jellybean sobbed harder as she watched through her fingers. Her dad might die. This can't be happening. A ghost? No it was a ghost that hurt her dad. Jughead's head hurt but he was going to be fine. His dad on the other hand was far from out of danger. He remembered what was happening before he got hurt. They were laughing and the next they were slammed into a wall. What they saw couldn't be real. That must be someone who wore Jason's mask.   But that didn't make any sense either.

"Dad." He whimpers as he holds his sister's hand. "Please just yell 'sucker' please Daddy." He pleaded as his aunt worked on him.

Luckily Lexie was CPR trained and certified. She next called 911 and told them this address. She still couldn't get the image out of her head. Jason Blossom was actually out for revenge and now her brother thinks she wants him dead.

"Lexie he's—" She glared at Dean. She rolled her eyes." Don't dare say he's gone. I will not lose my brother too!" She sniveled as snot streamed down her face.

"Dean." Sam tried." We should go." Dean raised his eyebrows. He can't be serious. The girl's brother was conscious. He couldn't just leave her in this state.

"No. We are staying and meeting at the hospital." Dean said firmly. Sam relentlessly nodded along and stayed eerily silent.
—xxxx—/
The waiting room was packed. The young Jones cried as she sat and waited. All she wanted was to be comforted by her brother. To have him tell her it will be okay and it would be over soon. At this time she had no answers. Her brother thought she wanted him dead. She didn't mean and now he's dying. She's still confused on what was going on. Was she high? Did Dean really break down her door? She just wanted her big brother to hold her.

An hour ago, the doctor told her that her brother was still in surgery. While she stayed put with two upset kids. Her nephew was like his father. He didn't show weakness. But her niece was a lot like her. Stubborn, sassy, badass and emotional. Jellybean curled into her aunt's side as the clock ticked. There wasn't much they could besides to wait.

"Lexie, can I speak with you... in private?" She sighed before sliding past her sleeping niece.

She followed his green eyes down the hallway, turning a right and parking by the vending machine. She didn't want to speak to him. She was furious with him. He got her brother hurt. Why should she give him a chance? She wasn't even sure if she could even look him in the eyes. Dean breathed softly, looking at the tiled-floor. He wanted to tell her that her brother would alright but he was no magician. He couldn't just wish his injuries away. He felt awful for what happened. She wasn't supposed to be affected.

Apparently Lexie was the sister to the gang-banger FP Jones. He heard about the man from all the other gang members. One of them is Cheryl's girlfriend. He won't admit this but he cried a little when Cheryl had spoken to her brother. He's aware now that life's too short for little fights.

"What do you want, Dean?" She growled. He knew she didn't mean to sound like that. She just had her first supernatural experience.

"Lexie... I want to say I'm sorry—"

"For which part Dean? For lying about who you are or what you do? Or the fact my brother's dying because I met you." She sneered. He felt a hit to his chest. His heart hurt a little. What she said really stuck with him.

He cleared his throat, and sighed softly." Both. I never meant for this to happen."

"Dean just leave and never come back."

"Lex—-"

"Go." She said sternly." You ruined my life. And now I'm going to be alone." Dean didn't move he stayed put.

He wanted to explain himself but she wasn't very pleased with him. "Lexie please just let me explain."

"Fine." She growled out as she curled her fists. "You have three minutes." He took a second to collect his thoughts. "Two-and-half minutes."

Dean took a deep breath." Lexie, I'm sorry about your brother. That was never supposed to happen. What you saw was a vengeful spirit. Me and my brother are hunters we hunt the supernatural." He waited for her to nod for her approval but nothing. She turned around. "No Lexie please." But she already left and Dean was alone in the hallway.

Unfortunately he was found his little brother. Dean curled his fists and punch the wall by the vending machine. "De, How did it go?" The brother didn't even have to ask, he already knew." She didn't react well to the supernatural."

Dean nodded and stormed outside, trying to not hurt Baby when he slammed the car door behind him. Sam got into the Impala and turned on the dial. An AC/DC song blared through the speakers, 'Highway To Hell' made an appearance. The engine turns over, he pulled the parking brake and tapped his hand on the steering wheel and hummed the beat.

Someone hated him. When he reached the motel. He locked himself in the bathroom, watched as the steam from the shower fogged the mirror. He let a painful sigh as the water burned his skin. Lexie hadn't texted him like was before. He knew he screwed up and it was better to leave town before it got any worse. His brother didn't know that the girl he saved back there, she did the same. She helped him with Bela and he tried to save her brother. The ice-look in her light browns made the world around him crumble.

He cupped his hair with his hands. He pumped two squirts of shampoo and started massaging it into his hair. Dean stood in the shower think about the deal. He had six months left before his time was up. He just thought maybe he could be happy, he guessed wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2.1K 98
Never did you think you would have children of your own, especially with the love of your life. Now that you finally do, you have to realize that the...
687K 18.8K 76
"Willow Price." Caleb introduced me. My hair was parted in two tight french braids that held the hair away from my face. I was wearing cargo pants a...
99.9K 2.9K 70
"What? Are you gonna tell me that Sam is alive?" She asks. "Yes." Dean sighs. "Sam is alive." "He's back?" Elena says. "I don't want to see him." D...
160K 5.3K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...