Aphmau rp

By LackOfVitaminMe-

More

Rules
Tags
Suggetions
-Classic High School Party-
-Its our anniversary!-
-My parents don't like- ugh- fine... Your really cute...-
-Why would you do that?-
- Y- your back? -
- W- what the h*ll are you doing?! -

Form and my form

503 13 165
By LackOfVitaminMe-

Form-
Name-
Nickname-
Age-
Sexuality-
Gender-
Friends-
Personality-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Looks-
Clothes-
Crush-
Other-
Smut?-
Swearing?-
(Password on next chapter)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My Form-
Name-"That's none of your business." (Megan Jensen)
Nickname- "I'm not telling you." (Meg)
Age- "Old enough." (16, 21 in ms)
Sexuality- "..." (Closeted Pan)
Gender- "Why are you even asking? It shouldn't be hard to tell." (Female)
Friend(s)- "I said stop." (gene, Sasha, zenix)
Personality- she just glares at you (She's mean and antisocial when you first meet her, she pretends to hate everyone and everything but that isn't true at all and she's actually a sweetheart when you get to know her)
Likes- "Fu*k off." (Music, braking the rules, picking fights)
Dislikes- "You. Now, like I said, fu*k off." (Loosing fights, being yelled at)
Looks- "..." (lol I imagine her looking like a combination of these, she has the lighter skin from the first and the blue eyes from that as well, but the tattoos shadow he first, ignore whatever is under her eye tho lol idk if that is a tattoo or not but meg don't have one XD And she doesn't have all the stars or whatever those are))

Also, she has these piercings

Clothes- "..." (She either wears something like this\/ or a strapless top and a pair of jeans like those ones in both Ms and pdh)

Crush- "I'm leaving." (Dante or you I guess)
Other- She turns and leaves (She smokes and drinks, she is a shadow knight in pdh)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3.1M 70.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
283K 32.6K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...