Enemies | [ KRIIZY ] ✔️

By Lashton_Lames

Completed// 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰. 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢, ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update ✨🌙
Stepbrothers

Chapter 10

3.1K 120 106
By Lashton_Lames

"You did, you what?!" We were in Fitz's room and I told him everything that happened. "I... What do you expect me to do?" He laid back on his bed while I sat to the side of him with my legs cross crossed, staring at the figure. He threw an arm over his eyes and sighed deeply. "This isn't gonna come out good for either one of you, you know that right?"

"It'll be worse for him, I've only been here for like a month and some weeks while he's been here for at least two or three years probably." Fitz groaned and sat up abruptly.

"No that's not what I'm saying." His hand pushed through his sandy blond hair that lied loosely over his eyes. "I'm saying that you practically lost to him. Didn't you say he used to tease you and annoy you?"

I nodded trying to understand what he was getting at. "Has it ever occurred to you that he's probably just a horny bastard and your his next target?" I tilted my head in confusion making him sigh and look at me.

"He's Scotty and your a hopeless blonde porn star." My mouth flew open and fear began to grow inside me. "You're lying."

He shook his head. "Dead serious." Kryass didn't wanna fuck me, he just wanted to toy with my emotions until I break. When he said that I was his play thing I knew that he wanted nothing more than to break and see me suffering.

"You're lying and he's straight. A straight man going against his straight policies just to annoy me." Fitz got up and went over to his bag before coming back over to me when he got something out of it. "What's that?"

He pulled out a condom making me look at him in confusion. "For protection, duh." He rolled his eyes and threw it at me causing me to jump far away from it. "Yeah no shit but why are you giving it to me?"

"For protection, duh." I slowly crawled back to it as though I was a caveman discovering fire for the first time. Groaning at him I picked it up with the tips of my index finger and my thumb and examined the size. "Yeah Fitz I know that but me and him aren't doing that. Why would he even use a condom, knowing him."

"For protection d—" I threw it at him and scoffed. "Quit saying that and it was a rhetorical question." I stood up and stretched seeing as been sitting their ever since I left school after that incident. "I'm going."

He followed me and I felt something touch my ass. Quickly turning around I seen the culprit smiling. "Fitz, What the hell?" He only shrugged and went back to his bed while staring at me. "bye~"

-

I was honestly happy he still wasn't here but now I didn't know what to do. I mean I could go to sleep to avoid him but knowing him he'd just wake me up to annoy me. It was only 7:46 and the sun was barely disappearing leaving a sunset. I could get some food, yeah that's a good idea and it's better than sitting in this dorm.

Before I could even open the door somebody opened it making my breathing hitch. He smelled of Alcohol and I was confused as to why this early. "You reek, move." I pinched my nose but he didn't move but instead stood there.

"John?" He closed the door and approached me making me back away. "Hey, buddy you alright there?" I cleared my throat and looked up as he barely towered over me, his eyes stared back into mine causing me to gulp and look elsewhere.

He pulled me towards him and rested his forehead on my shoulder. What the fuck. "It's all your fault." I knew what he was referring to and I sighed with a smile playing at my achievement. That was quick who'd she tell? The president??

His hands snaked under the back of my shirt causing me to flinch at the touch. "Haha that's what you get for messing with me then. Let me go." He looked up at me and shook his head while pouting and swaying us side to side.

"Are you drunk?" Kryass shrugged and rested his hands on my exposed waist. "Who gets drunk this early, the sun is still out. Are you stupid?" He only shrugged again making me sigh and smile to drop.

I honestly don't wanna deal with this right now and I'm hungry. "Kryass let me g—"

"I hate you so much.." he whispered in my ear and pulled me closer. I chuckled and furrowed my eyebrows, that was honestly the plan. "But at the same time.. I wanna wreck you and have you tossing and turning beneath me. Your hair thrown back and your lips swollen from me biting them, your neck littered with hickeys showing your mine. Fuck, those brown eyes that go dark and glazed over in pleasure."

"Your back arched and these thighs, these beautiful things wrapped around my waist as I pound into you in the most pleasurable way." His hand went to the said area and squeezed them causing me to yelp with a blush forming on my cheeks at both the touch and words. "I wanna wreck you, so badly."

My eyes went wide at the confession and my breathing became erratic. "What?" I couldn't process the words or if he was playing with me but the way he breathed against my ear and his touch was driving me crazy. "You must have me mixed up with some slut you fucked last night.."

"Yeah.. maybe." His breathing suddenly slowed and he became heavy. "J-John?" I attempted to push him away only for him to fall back and my instincts made me catch him. "You're heavy and I'm bothered now because you go and say shit like that." I threw him on his bed with a groan and watched as soft snores pass his lips.

Now I have to go to the store with a boner. I internally groaned before pressing my lips together and just decided to go with Take-out. "I hate cold showers." I mumbled with a pout and entered the bathroom. But what the hell was that, he was just drunk, he meant absolutely nothing behind it.

-
*John POV*

He must not have remembered what happened last night or he was just ignoring me. I honestly hoped he didn't remember. I don't even know what came over me last night, when I seen my ex she tried to apologize countless times. She even promised she wouldn't tell anyone what took place in the locker room.

I said no but she didn't let it go and insisted that I came over her house to talk. So I did, she offered drinks until we both got wasted then she climbed onto my lap and tried to screw me. First, I wasn't feeling it and second, I didn't know how many dudes she's fucked while we were dating.

But I didn't push her away because I needed to know, to think about what the hell I was. The pleasure was enjoyable and all but Smii7y kept popping into my head. He popped up so much that I couldn't even think straight. So I finally pushed her off and left.

I hated him so much for making me this fucking confused. Stupid, brown haired, curly haired, idio- "John!" A voice cuts my thoughts thankfully and I quickly recognized it as Tyler's.

I look over and see both him and Mini approaching me. We were in the same spot on the football field where I was sitting by myself and thinking. They sat beside me with food in their hands and smiles on their face. "How are you and Smii7y?" Tyler asked, really didn't wanna bring him up.

I groaned and looked anywhere but at them. "Fine, don't ask that shitty question ever again." I could feel both of their stares solely on me and I sighed before looking at the two who just wouldn't leave the issue. "What?"

"You're lying." Tyler gasped. "Ok and if I was?" Mini shook his head in disappointment before a pout began to form on his face. "You've been lying to us a lot." I only shrugged and took a bite of a pizza Tyler had making him gasp again and smack my head.

"That's mine you idiot." He scolded and tore off the piece where it showed my bite mark and threw it at me. "Isn't that Smii7y... again." This time he pointed to the back of the school seeing as the football field was at the back. He wasn't alone though, I noticed rick or alex or whatever his name was and Mason?

Mason was a dumb guy, never thought he'd make friends with them. "Who's the two guys with him?" I heard Mini ask but I didn't wanna give any false information so I shrugged.

Tyler was still staring at the three making me furrow my eyebrows. "See something you like?" I teased making him slap my shoulder. "No it's just the guy in the back, the um middle one.. I've never seen him before."

I smirked and chuckled. "His names Mason, I think. He's very stupid and barely has any normal friends but he's funny." I said and he only shook his head and looked away with a frown. "That's rude."

My eyes averted back to the group and I was met with a pair of eyes looking back into mine. It stayed like that for a while before Smii7y broke it and looked elsewhere. I sighed and stood up. "Come on before the football team comes back out."

They both groaned and complained about how they were still eating. "We can eat somewhere else." I said and this time they nodded and stood up as well. I took one last glance at the group behind the school before walking away.

-

*Smii7y's POV*

"Tell me I'm right." I ignored him and sighed when I seen John looking at me on the football field. "Go to the roof." I instructed and left the two.

"So you aren't gonna tell me I'm right?" He shouted and a giggle left my lips.

"Shut up." I groaned and and walked to the said area where Toby was sleep. "Hey old man wake up, we need to talk." His snores only grew louder and I could tell he was ignoring me.

"Mr. Toby~" He snorted and sat up with a grimace. "Don't ever use a title at the beginning of my name again." His grimace turned into a glare and he turned his attention to me. "Now what does the almighty Jaren Smith need from me?"

"Toby has John ever dated a guy despite his straight status?" He looked shocked for a minute before he began to think, he took a while before responding. "Now that I think about it.. yes, he has dated a guy before but this was before he got to high school. They broke it off because they didn't like the idea of long distance relationships."

I chuckled at the information and nodded. "How do you know all this?" He shrugged like he always does and lied back down, he used my lap as a pillow and I allowed it. We've became a bit closer since I come here almost every other day day for information.

I'd ask for info on almost anything and he'd know it. It was like he was God or something, it was even more scary because he was always here no matter when I came. I heard the door open to the roof and an exasperated Mason and Fitz walked through the door.

"You could've told us where the hell the roof was and why are we up here anyway?" They walked closer to me and I could feel Toby tense. "Fitz and Mason meet Toby." They furrowed their eyebrows and looked around as though they didn't see him.

"Who?" Mason asked and walked closer. "T-Toby, he's laying in my lap." Fitz and Mason tilted their head and looked at each other before Mason cleared his throat.

"Are you okay?" He asked and kneeled down beside me. I heard Toby sigh as he turned to look up at me with his head adjusting more comfortably. "What the fuck?!" I heard the two shout and jump back making me look at them in confusion.

They looked as though they had seen a ghost. "J-J-Jaren s-someone just appeared out of nowhere in your fucking l-lap!" Fitz exclaimed and clung to Mason. Mason looked frozen and looked as if was questioning himself if he should run or not.

"What, he's been here?" Toby sat up and looked over at me with a glare before standing up and walking towards the two. He stared them down before smirking. "Boo!"

They screamed and ran towards me because Toby blocked them from going towards the exit. "I'm too beautiful to die." Mason cried and held Fitz tightly while the other sobbed as well and held on just as tight.

"What the hell is happening?!" I shouted and stood up walking towards the quivering idiots. "Smii7y." Toby sighed and walked over to us making me back away in caution.

"Why are they acting like they couldn't see you?" He looked down and shrugged which pissed me off causing me to approach him. "Don't give me that bullshit. Fitz sucks at acting so this can't be a joke."

He groaned and made eye contact with me. "I'm sorry Smii7y but I'm a.." His next words shocked me and I backed away from the male unable to accept what he told me.

My life is a mess but come on really? You gotta be kidding me.. God!

-

Lol I thought of this cute little idea to add into the book, I hope you guys come to like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.4K 24
"did you ever really love me?" he asked, i could hear the fear and sadness in his voice. "yes." i responded. i could see a small flicker of light in...
75K 811 29
Just a bunch of random on the spot ideas of the Misfits , put into words and sometimes videos or pictures. (Don't get on me for mistakes and cringe...
85.1K 1.8K 27
"its a small-ass world out here but truth be told im glad i got stuck with you"
88.7K 1.3K 93
Ok so this is an xreader fanfic of Kryozgaming cuz lets face it we need some more of John.. Know your probably asking yourself why does the title sa...