Yaoi oneshots x reader

Od AKurtanLilith

This is basically yaoi one shots but it's from your point of view and u interact with the characters (Cover n... Více

Requests open!
Mori x Honey with a touch of Bisexual Female reader x Haruhi part 1
Mori x Honey with a touch of Bisexual reader x Haruhi part 2

Yuri x Victor (highschool AU) part 1

41 0 0
Od AKurtanLilith

Your POV

I was sitting on a bench eating my bento boy during lunch when I heard a cheerful voice call me. It was non other than my best friend, Yuri Katsuki. "Y/N-Chan!" He yelled, "why are you so late?" I tried acting angry. "Sorry, I um..ran into trouble.." he told me. I sighed "The freshman gave you trouble?" I asked him. He blushed embarrassed "I-I w-why would you say tha-" he paused "alrigh.." he gave in "he locked me in a locker.." he said. "Well, don't worry about that anymore, and come and sit down to eat with me!" You said. You knew the freshman that Yuri had "trouble" with, his name was Yuri Plisetsky, or Yurio, a name given to him by Yuri (your best friend)'s sister.

"So~" you started "w-what is it?" Yuri responded concerned "I heard that cute senor everyone likes is helping you with ice skating~" you teased him "w-well yeah..." he answered "and that's not the only thing..." "huh? What is it?" You asked "he's my boyfriend..."

TBC! HAHA BITCH!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

787K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
160K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
2.9M 54.3K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
657K 34.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...