Don't Leave Me, Again. (BTS X...

By aphroditeM_

PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, l... More

(A/N: MUST READ FIRST)
DLMA 1: When It All Ends...
DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)
DLMA 3: Awards Night
DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award
DLMA 5: Fan Request
DLMA 6: THE VOCALS
DLMA 7: THE VISUAL
DLMA 8: THE MAKNAE
DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI
DLMA 10: Clueless
DLMA 11: Smiles
DLMA 12: What If?
DLMA 13: I Love You (Too)
DLMA 14: Laughes
DLMA 15: Boys around them
DLMA 16: Drunk
DLMA 17: Bed
DLMA 18: Can't Afford
DLMA 19: Appreciated
DLMA 20: Trouble in Pool
DLMA 21: A Mess
DLMA 22: Not Just a Dinner
DLMA 23: Next Time
DLMA 24: Blushed
DLMA 25: Grandma Sung
DLMA 26: DUALITY
DLMA 27: Separated
DLMA 28: Trust Issues
DLMA 30: New CoLOVE?
DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over
DLMA 32: Goodbye...
DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE
DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN
DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.
DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.
DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play
DLMA 38: Priority
DLMA 39: Invited
DLMA 40: 'bout Rosé
DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1
DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2
DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1
DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2
DLMA 45: Im a MESS
DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS
DLMA 47: Free
DLMA 48: Unnie...
DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.
DLMA 50: KIMA
DLMA 51: Game of Fate
DLMA 52: Bad Time//Good Times
DLMA 53: Questions
DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you
DLMA 55: The other half
DLMA 56: Bride and Groom
DLMA 57: fixed
DLMA 58: We Don't Care
DLMA 59: Locked.
DLMA 60: Enough of what if's
DLMA 61: Its On Our Side
DLMA 62: Im Here
DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story
DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE
A MILESTONE

DLMA 29: After a Month

2.1K 50 2
By aphroditeM_

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jungkook's POV

"BOSS! Are you even serious! ? With all kpop girl group why do we need to collaborate!?" Namjoon Hyung yelled.

"Hyung, calm down." I said.

"RM you need to collaborate with them... You need to understand why." Bang PD said.

"Actually, we can even ignore this collaboration, and you can't even give us a reason of why do we need to collaborate with them. I can't get you, boss. I do respect you, but this is too much. Where's our rights as an idol? You can say no to them-"

"I can't." Rm got cutted.

"Whyyy!?" This time Suga hyung raised his voice.

"Your disrespecting me already, Bangtan." Bang PD said.

"Your making us disappointed to you, boss. You know how they treated us, you know how they disrespect us. And you also tell us to avoid them. But now, you want us to have a collaboration with them. I can't belive you, boss. I can't belive this." Jin Hyung said.

"Give us enough reason, and also wait for our decision. Sorry boss, I excuse my self and my hyungs, talk to us soon if you can give us the reason we want." I said and guided my hyung to go out to Bang PD's office.

Specially Namjoon hyung, he's so pissed right now.

We reached our van, and Suga hyung decided to drive.

"Hyung, calm down." I said.

"If it is just me, Im cool with it. But guys remember. We just have finished a collaboration with BLACKPINK, and after what happened between us in the past are now settled and the most important is you guys," he pointed me, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin Hyung. "You guys are now okay and happy with them. I trust you guys, but I can't trust those girls!" Namjoon hyung said.

So he is worried about us? And about our settled relationship with Blackpink... 

Yeah I admit, this set up is driving me crazy. Cause I know that Lisa will be jealous about this.

But I thanked Namjoon hyung for fighting about this collaboration for us.

"Thanks, hyung." Jimin hyung said.

"I got your back." Namjoon hyung said and smiled.

If ever this collaboration continue I hope that this collaboration won't be the reason of why our girls will move away from us, again.

Suddenly Lisa called me.

"Helloooo! Miss me?" I teased and asked her.
***
Lisa's POV

"Unnieeee!!! We don't have any groceries hereeee!" Rosé Unnie said to Jisoo unnie.

And then Jisoo unnie check the refrigerator and our food storage.

"Ooh-ooh we need to go to supermarket." Jisoo unnie said.

"But unnie, the malls are too far from our house we need to drive to be there, but the problem is our managers can't drive us today. They have a meeting with Sangjangnim." Jennie unnie said.

"Hmmmm... What about, unnie call YG tell him that we are out of food, and we need to buy some." Rosé unnie suggested.

"And then?" Jennie unnie asked.

"I'll call Jungkook!" I said.

"That's a good idea though, we haven't see them for almost a month since they are busy having some collaboration to other girl group and us early preparing for our comeback. This buying grocery with them, can be a short reunion. HAHA" Jisoo unnie said.

"Hello YG boss, sorry to interrupt your meeting but we need to go out and buy some groceries." Jennie unnie said.

"But your managers was with me, you can't drive a car. You are not allowed, wait let me think of a solution about that..."

"Boss, we can call someone to fetch us and bring us in supermarket mall" Jisoo unnie suddenly said.

"And who's that?" Yg asked.

"Bts, appa!" I said.

And I heard him laughed maybe because I called him Appa (father).

"Are you girls sure? Maybe you guys will disturb them, remember they have a collaboration again and maybe they are busy." Yg said.

"But if they are not busy were allowed to go with them?" Rosie unnie asked.

"*sighs* okay girls, I trust you though, just be safe. Okay? Call me or text me If your going with them." Yg said.

"Hmmm... But what about Dispatch, maybe this will be an issue." Jennie unnie said.

"Let Dispatch move girls, what ever happens I know BTS can handel the situation." Yg said.

"Thank you, appaaaa!!!" I said.

And he laughed again.

"Now Lisa, call Jungkook! Ppali! (Hurry) Im hungry, were not eating lunch yet." Rosé unnie said.

When it comes to food, no one can stop Rosé unnie.

So I called Jungkook.

"Helloooo! Miss me?" He said.

"Woah Kookie, so confident huh." I said.

"Why don't you miss me?" He said in sad tone.

"Of course, I do. HAHAHAHA" I said and laughed.

Of course, I do miss you cause its been a month since our last meeting. I really miss you.

"Hey you! Love birds stop that sweet talks, Lisa tell Jungkook what we want!" Jennie unnie said.

"Is that Jennie Noona?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah that's her. I called because of some reason." I told him.

"And what's that? Wait, I'll put it in loud speaker you should do the same thing too." He said so I did.

"Hi girlsss! Hi Rosé!!! I miss youuuu!" Jimin oppa said.

Rosé unnie suddenly run close to me and also Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie.

"I miss you toooo!" Rosé unnie said.

"Aghhh, unnie I thought your already hungry?" I asked because she seems not.

She pinched my waist and told me to quiet.

"So what do you need girls? Miss us?" Taehyung oppa said.

"We need food, and we don't have foods. We need to go to supermarket mall to buy some, but our managers is not around and were not able allowed to drive a car." I explain.

"So we contacted you guys, if its okay to drive us to supermaket mall-"

"Sureee!!!" Jennie unnie got cutted when all of them shouted.

"What's is it Jungkook?" Jin oppa asked.

"Twelve thirthy, hyung." Jungkook said.

"We'll be there at one o'clock, go fix yourselves." Jin hyung said.

***
Jungkook's POV

Is this mini reunion? Ahhh finally we can see them again, after a month. I really miss my Lalisa.

"You boys, should drop us in our dorm." Rm hyung sai. D

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"It seems like a mini reunion, but we would like you to think this as a mini date, so we won't interrupt you anymore, just say Hi to those girls for us." Jhope hyung said.

"And we also want to rest, and Namjoon should rest, so that he can talk to Bang PD much calmer next time. So who's going to drive?" Suga hyung said.

"I'll do it." Jin hyung said.

"Thanks, Hyung!" I said.

"We got your back, dudes." Suga, Rm and Jhope hyung said.

"Enjoy this day with them! Have funnn!!!" RM hyung said. And go down to the van.

Jin hyung transferred to driver's seat. We were just so happy cause finally we can meet them again after a month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.3K 16
which is the 7 boys left the 4 girls forever but after they left the girl,they had an accident because of the boys but they will meet again and can...
241K 9.6K 41
Its not that easy to be okay when you know that your perfectly not I can't love because i choose not to I dont want to be hurt again....but i want...
108K 3.3K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
18.8K 827 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...