endearment (Jesse Lingard & M...

Par rumfwallo

Two best friends soon discover they have feelings for each other and decide to form a romantic relationship. ... Plus

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
...
....
The sequel | part 1
The sequel | part 2
The sequel | part 3
The sequel | part 4
The sequel | part 5
The sequel | part 7
The sequel | part 8
The sequel | part 9
The sequel | part 10
The sequel | part 11
The sequel | part 12
The sequel | part 13
The sequel | part 14
The sequel | part 15
The sequel | part 16
The sequel | part 17
The sequel | part 18
The sequel | part 19
The sequel | part 20
The sequel | part 21
The sequel | part 22
The sequel | part 23
The sequel | part 24
The sequel | part 25
The sequel | part 26

The sequel | part 6

1.7K 32 3
Par rumfwallo

The wedding day
Delilah pov
I'm in Lucia's room with her helping her get ready.
"So I heard you and Jesse laughing past our room last night" Lucia says smirking
"Why weren't you asleep?!" I ask raising my voice laughing.
"Lils, I'm getting married I would be more worried if I did sleep!" She laughs
"True" I say cleansing my face before I apply some light makeup.
"So are you two okay now?" She asks smiling
"Yes we are. We sorted it all out last night" I laugh
"Good. You will be back together before you know it" she smirks looking at herself in the mirror.
"Lucia I'm happy with Adam, now it's your wedding day enough about me" I say walking over to the makeup that's laying all over the floor.
"Okay" She laughs.
She sits down on the floor
"My makeup artist will be here soon. I only Booked her for myself because I know you hate people near your face" she giggles.
"You know me so well" I laugh choosing the makeup I'm going to use.
There's a knock at the door.
Lucia gets up to answer it.
"I'll get it, you're the bride and I'm your chief bridesmaid, it's my job you do as little as possible so I'll answer the door" I say smiling rushing to beat her to the door.
She huffs in defeat
I open it to see three other girls, they all squeal and hug Lucia. They're all her friends that were in the club with her when she met Marcus.
I haven't really met these girls properly.
I Have only met them at the rehearsals and they're all lovely so I don't have a problem.

Jesse pov
"Bro you're actually getting married!" I exclaim straightening his tie.
He sighs.
"I know" he says his voice quivering a bit
I can tell he's very nervous, I've never seen him like this.
"You're so nervous, jus chill" I say placing my hands on his shoulders.
He takes a deep breath.
"I just want it to all go perfect" he says
"It will all go to plan and as best man I have to make sure of that so if it doesn't then... blame me and not yourself, okay?" I reassure him.
He nods
I step back from him removing my hands from his shoulders.
"Let's get going" I say rubbing my hands together
Marcus takes another deep breath and we make our way out of the hotel to the castle they're getting married in.

We arrive at the castle. Marcus was shaking the whole journey here, he's a nervous wreck.
He's really got the feels for Lucia. He's got it bad.
We walk into the castle and it looks stunning.
The whole team they hired did an incredible job.

The actual wedding is in the ballroom.
Then the welcome drinks take place outside

Then through those glass doors is the night doo.

It's really amazing in here. Me and Lils really picked the perfect venue.
As we walk through towards the ballroom Marcus is bombarded with all these people running up to him holding things asking where they go and if they're sufficient etc.
When we eventually get into the ballroom where he will get married he takes a deep breath. He seems to be doing that a lot this morning, I mean I don't blame him. I would be the same on my wedding day.
He shows me where I need to stand for the wedding and tells me when I need to hand him the rings.
I hear the clicking of heels in the hallways coming towards the ballroom.
I cover Marcus' eyes just in case it's Lucia.
"Only me!" Lils shouts before she reaches the room.
I immediately remove my hands from Marcus' eyes and we see Lils come running in.
She looks stunning, she takes my breath away. Her hair looks amazing. She just looks incredible especially in that dress.
"You look amazing" Marcus says hugging her
"Thank you" She says smiling before he rushes off into the hallway and once again gets bombarded by people.
She stands in front of me.
"You look stunning" I say looking her up and down.
"Thank you" she smiles.
There's a short silence that consists of us staring into each other's eyes before Marcus walks back in and breaks our moment.
"Is Lucia okay? Is everything okay? What's happened?" He asks frantically.
"Calm yourself beans" she says turning around
She walks towards him.
"She just needed your room key as she thinks she left something in there" she says laughing.
"Oh right yeah here you go" he says presenting
Her with his room key.
"Thank you." She says smiling taking the key from him.
"Did she really make you come all this way for a key? I could've dropped it off" I say laughing
"You don't want to get on the wrong side of a bride on her wedding morning Jesse. Just have to obey everything she says" she jokes
I laugh and so does Marcus
"you're a very lucky man Marcus, Lucia is looking stunning!" She exclaims making her way to the door.
"See Marcus it's all fine so you can calm down" I say taking a seat on the front row.
"Mate I saw the way you were looking at Lils when she walked in just then" he says walking down the aisle until he reaches me.
I shrug and laugh.
"Honestly man you're still in love with her aren't you?" He asks sitting down next to me.
"Of course I am beans" I say dropping my head.
"Well hopefully you'll both realise after our wedding" he says laughing.
"What?" I ask confused
"You know? Weddings get people thinking about their relationship and that's why after weddings most guests that came as couples are no longer. Weddings are weird Jesse" he chuckles
I nod and laugh.
"Sure are... I mean it's got you in an emotional state" I joke
He elbows me.
"I'm not that bad" he laughs
"Oh but you are" I chuckle

Delilah pov
I attach the veil to Lucia's head.
"You look beautiful Lucia" I say smiling at her in the mirror
"Thank you... for everything Lils" she says almost crying.
"You're welcome. Now don't you start crying and ruin your beautiful makeup!" I joke
She laughs.
She rises off her chair.
"This is it" she says taking a deep breath
"This is it Lucia. You're about to become Lucia Rashford" I say smiling at her.
"Eek! I can't wait!" She says all giddy jumping up and down.

Jesse pov
I turn around to see the bridesmaids making their way down the aisle.
I am only looking at Delilah though. She just looks so stunning today. I hope Adam lets her know that.
she smiles at Adam as she walks past him.
When she gets to the top of the aisle she smiles at me then takes her seat.

Marcus and Lucia kiss. That's it they're married! Officially married!
The music starts playing and everyone begins to walk out.
Marcus and Lucia walk out together side by side elated holding hands, smiles plastered on their faces.
Next to follow is supposed to be me and Lils.
I was expecting this to be awkward but it's not.
She links my arm and smiles and we walk down the aisle out together.
All the other bridesmaids have to link with a groomsman, that's Jadon, Dele, Paul, Luke etc.

It's now wedding photos time. Man I didn't realise it takes this long to take them.
They're being taken in the castle gardens.
I see Delilah sat on a wall with Adam.
"Best man and chief bridesmaid!" The photographer calls out.
I didn't know we had to have a picture? Makes sense though as we are both the bride and grooms right hand assistants.
Delilah jumps off the wall and makes way to the photographer.
I make my way also.
When she joins me for a photo I place my arm around her waist.
I whisper in her ear whilst the photographer alters his camera.
"Your freckles on your back look adorable"
She used to always get embarrassed by them but this dress shows them off perfectly.
She blushes and we pose for photos.
I don't care if everyone saw me whisper to her and make her blush.

Delilah pov
It's now the party! My favourite part of course!
You already know I love to party. I'd get on well with Jamie vardy, all the lads keep telling me that as he likes to party. I'm yet to meet him though.
I grab Adam's hand and drag him onto the dance floor. He's not much of a dancer really so I practically have to force him but he doesn't stay on the dance floor with me for long

Adamzulfikar

liked by Delilah, amelierem, tanafleur and 378,193 others
Adamzulfikar 🎩 👰🏼
View all comments
Amelierem hope you two are having fun 💘
Tanafleur have fun you two ❤️

I move off the dance floor laughing.
It's now the first dance.
Lucia and Marcus make their way onto the dance floor.
I'm stood next to Jesse as we wait to go dance.
The order traditionally goes, bride & groom.
Then halfway through the chief bridesmaid and best man together.
Then each bridesmaid with a groomsman.
Then the parents of the bride & groom. Then grandparents followed by everyone else.
"You do know you weren't supposed to go on the dance floor until the first dance?" Jesse asks me laughing.
I know it's tradition not to go on the dance floor until the first dance but it's me.
"I just can't resist a party" I laugh
"Oh trust me I know" he chuckles
It's our cue to join in.
Jesse grabs me by my hand and I giggle.
He walks me onto the dance floor.
I place my hands around his neck and his hands rest on my hips.
We slow dance to 'thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran. They went basic with that didn't they?
"I hope Adam has told you you look incredible today...because you do" he says as we sway.
I look over to Adam to see him on his phone at a table.
"No he hasn't" I say turning back to look at Jesse.
Sadness filling my chest.
I look to our feet moving.
"Well I will. I know I've told you it more than once. But you need to know you look perfect tonight" he says looking at my eyes.
I look up and out eyes meet.
I smile at him.
"Thank you Jesse" I say grateful.
He was right. Adam hasn't said anything about how I look today. I don't expect him to but the way Jesse has and my boyfriend hasn't it's a bit weird.
The song comes to an end and everyone hugs their dancing partner.
Jesse pulls me in for a hug
"Thanks for the dance" he whispers in my ear as we hug.
"Anytime" I chuckle on his shoulder.
We pull away and I make my way to sit with Adam.
"I'm sorry I haven't told you this already but you look absolutely stunning" he finally says
"Thank you" I say and peck his lips

I walk over to the bar.
I see Jesse sat alone looking sad holding a pint.
"You okay?" I ask him sitting next to him.
"Deja vu?" Jesse laughs
I laugh
"No but seriously, you look sad what's up?" I ask
"Nothing" he says but there's clearly something wrong.
I order myself a drink.
"Come on I know there's something wrong. You can't fool me Jesse" I laugh
"That's what scares me" he says sighing
"What? You're talking in riddles" i laugh
taking my drink out of the hands of the bartender.
"You know me inside out, you can tell what I'm feeling and thinking. And I'm scared you know what I'm thinking and feeling right now" he says taking a sip of his drink.
"I really can't Jesse otherwise I wouldn't need to ask what's up would I?" I ask sipping my drink.
"True" he says shrugging
"Would it be bad if I was to know?" I ask intrigued
"It depends" he says sipping his drink.
There's a short silence between us
"I don't like seeing you with Adam okay? I hate it. It's making me so jealous and I don't know what to do. I wish the past year never happened, I wish we could've stayed how we were. I fucked it up and now I'm paying the price" he says gulping down the rest of his drink.
I give him a wide smile.
He looks at me confused.
I jump off the stool and hold out my hand.
He looks down at my hand confused.
"Dance?" I ask smiling
"Like old times?" I say waiting for him to take my hand.
His confused face soon turns into a happy smiling face as he takes my hand. Holding his hand I run onto the dance floor with him and we start dancing like the lunatic drunks we used to be.

Third person pov
Jesse and Delilah take to the dance floor and start dancing together just like old times.
Lucia and Marcus watch from the side of the dance floor.
"Finally after a whole year wasted" Marcus says placing his arm around Lucia.
"Finally." Lucia rolls her eyes laughing.
Lucia and Marcus give each other a short but passionate kiss.
Adam is watching on from the table he has been sat at all night.
He watches Jesse and Lils dance together on the dance floor.
After a short time he decided to leave and make his way outside.No one notices him leave or tries to stop him. He just walks out leaving Delilah and Jesse to party away together.

Delilah pov
The song finishes and we depart from the dance floor laughing together.
I forgot everyone was present, it felt like it was just me and Jesse, no one else but us.
I walk into the bar area and I turn to see Jesse isn't following me. I see him in the corner near a door.
He is signalling for me to follow him. I look around and then make my way over to him.
I stand in front of him.
"Yes?" I ask unsure what he was wanting
He looks around and opens the door behind him.
He ushers me in and closes the door behind him.
We are in some kind of small supply room.
"Why are we in here?" I ask looking up at the shelves full of boxes.
I get no reply. I turn around to see Jesse leaning against the door, his eyes full of lust.
He walks up to me, neither of us saying anything. Just our eyes getting lost in each other's.
He slams his lips against mine pushing me against the shelves
I don't reject. I kiss back.
My hands on the back of his neck and his hands on my waist.
His hands start to slide up and down my back.
I start to twiddle my fingers in his hair as I remember that used to get him every time.
He starts to groan as I tug his hair
I suddenly realise what is happening and what I'm doing.
I pull away from the kiss, he looks down at me confused. Even though you could tell we both wanted it, it is wrong.
I place my hands on his chest and look down.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't of done this" I say still looking to the floor.
"It was me that start-" he starts before I cut him off
"It's wrong" I say looking up at him.
He looks so hurt right now.
"I am so sorry Jesse" I say gently pushing him away by his chest. I walk out of the room we were in and I run outside.
________________________________
Oh shittttttt

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.7K 220 21
But I'd go back and ride that rollercoaster with you.
22.6K 655 19
"I want to feel you Achraf, breathe you." "If you don't stop Kylian, I'll make you fall apart under my touch..." ------------------------------ Two t...
86K 5.2K 17
A young professor who is sick of his parents nagging about marriage, tired of the blind dates they keep arranging and so bothered by his close friend...
2.5K 71 9
Not everyone meets the person of their dreams in the most conventional way, and for some it can seem just like a rom-com. Even so, that doesn't mean...