Curious // Billie Eilish

By bisexauI

Callie is a normal college freshman, perfectly content with being a nobody to the rest of the world. Billie i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19.5

32.3K 885 876
By bisexauI

This is literally all just smut continued directly from the last chapter so if you want to skip it because you don't like smut, you won't miss any major plot points!

Still Callie's POV

"What time is your roommate coming back?"

"Uh, one," I reply and she pulls her head back from my neck to check the time on the alarm clock by my bed, a sexy smirk creeping onto her lips as she does.

"Perfect."

She attaches her lips to my neck again and gently nips at one of the fading marks that she left there a few days ago.

"Hmm, this one didn't last long enough. I should make it darker this time," she mumbles and I whine in protest.

"I always get looks. And it lasted for days, dude!"

"Good, people know you're taken then," she replies and starts sucking on the same spot, making me let out a quiet moan and relax more under her, giving into it instantly.

Her hand trails down my side slowly until it reaches the hem of my shirt, which she pushes up to expose some of my skin. Her hand rests on my hip and I shiver slightly from the coolness of her rings on my bare skin.

"It's been too long," she mumbles and attaches her lips to mine again, kissing me hungrily. I can tell she's one of her dominant moods, which I know means I have no chance of taking control in this situation, so I let her set the pace how she likes it.

It's only been a week, but I won't object to her eagerness.

She pulls back suddenly and I whine, which makes her chuckle smugly. Both hands grip the hem of my shirt and I sit up slightly, lifting my arms so she can pull it over my head.

She stares down at me and I blush slightly. "What?"

"You're fucking pretty, that's what," she says with a shrug and I chuckle, leaning in to press my lips to her again.

Our lips move eagerly together again while her hands slip around to unclip my bra, letting the straps fall down my arms before tossing it to the side.

"Think you'll be able to keep quiet this time, babygirl?" Billie whispers as she tilts my head with her hand then kisses along my jawline again, her tone teasing.

Last time we hooked up in my dorm room I forgot about the thin walls and made a bit too much noise, prompting a girl in the room next to me to bang on the wall and yell at me to shut the fuck up.

Billie thought it was hilarious, but I was mortified, especially because I have to see the same girl most mornings when I get up for class.

"I don't know, you might have to keep me quiet," I reply suggestively and feel her smirk slightly.

"So many fun ways to do that," she whispers contemplatively before trailing her lips farther down to my chest. She kisses around my breasts teasingly before latching her lips to my nipple while her hand moves up to grope my other tit.

I bite my lip and lean my head back against the pillows, already feeling the need to make noise. I've always been pretty vocal during sex, I can't help it. It's usually a burden, because Billie and I don't often find ourselves somewhere where someone wouldn't be able to hear.

My fingers tangle into her soft hair and I gasp softly when she bites down on my nipple teasingly and tugs, making me tug on her hair in response.

She smirks as she lets it go then pulls back slightly, looking down at me with hungry eyes.

I eventually blush when she keeps staring down at me, not saying anything for a few seconds.

"What?" I ask quietly and she chuckles at my shyness.

"Just thinking about what I should do to you," she murmurs and slowly trails her finger down from between my breasts to the waistband of my pants, hooking inside of it and tugging at them teasingly.

"You better not fucking tease this time," I mumble and her eyes meet mine again, darker this time.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm in control here, baby," she says in a low voice and I bite my lip in excitement.

I love it when she gets like this.

It's crazy to think that this is the same girl who was too nervous to go down on me just a few weeks ago.

"Sorry," I mumble and she smirks again, leaning down to place a searing kiss on my lips.

She pulls away too soon and I whine in frustration, which makes her chuckle in amusement.

"You're cute when you're all needy for me," she muses and I blush again. Her hands move down my body and she pats my hips. "Up."

I lift my hips up off the bed at her instruction and she grips the waistband of my joggers, pulling them down my legs with ease before dropping them on the floor, leaving me in just my underwear.

"These are sexy." She bites her lips and tugs on the waistband gently, pulling them down slightly before letting them snap back into place. "You can keep them on for now."

With that, she leans in to kiss me again, her tongue immediately finding it's way into my mouth.

We kiss slow and sensually, my fingers finding their way into her hair again while her hands roam my body and squeeze my hips.

It's kinda crazy how worked up she gets me from just making out.

"Billie, please," I mumble after a few minutes and she takes my lip between her teeth as she pulls away with a smirk.

"Please what?"

I give her a look and she just raises an eyebrow expectantly, making me squirm.

"Please fuck me," I mumble and blush brightly. I hate when she makes me beg. But I also kinda love it.

"Have your earned it?" she teases and leans down to trail her lips along my neck again.

My eyes flutter shut at the feeling and I bite my lip to keep quiet when I feel one of her hands slip between my legs, slowly rubbing me through the fabric of my underwear. Her touch is firm but she moves in slow circles that drive me crazy.

It's not enough and she knows it, all she wants to do right now is tease and work me up.

"Billie," I whine again and she completely ignores me, too focused on making another dark mark on my neck.

"Open," she whispers and runs her thumb across my lower lip, prompting me to part my lips for her. "Suck," she instructs and slips two of her fingers into my mouth while I blush.

I do as told, taking her fingers into my mouth and sucking them while she watches me with a teasing smirk. Once she's satisfied, she pulls them out and moves her hand between my legs again, making me spread them a bit wider for her in excitement.

She chuckles at my eagerness and pushes my panties to the side before running her fingers through my embarrassingly wet folds slowly.

"Hm, I didn't even need you to get them wet for me," she murmurs teasingly and teases her fingers around my entrance, making me whine.

"Billie, I swear to God," I mumble pleadingly and she just chuckles that cocky ass fucking chuckle that drives me crazy. "Please!"

With that, she suddenly pushes her two fingers in, making me moan in relief. I close my eyes and tip my head back against the pillow while she works her fingers inside me expertly.

Billie's a girl of many natural talents, and I've been lucky enough to learn first hand that said natural talents extend into the bedroom.

"Shh," she shushes and presses her lips to mine to muffle my moans when she pushes her fingers deeper and curls them just right.

I feel her free hand rest on my neck assertively and she squeezes lightly, making me gasp.

"Look at me, baby," she whispers and my eyes flutter open again to meet hers. I whimper when I see the dark lust in her eyes and she gives me a sexy half-smile.  "Good girl."

I blush even brighter at the term of endearment and she chuckles, pushing her fingers in harder. She twists them and moves her thumb to my clit, rubbing it firmly while she plays me with her fingers.

"Christ, Bil," I say breathlessly and do everything I can to keep my eyes from rolling back, wanting to maintain our intense eye contact.

Her fingers brush against a specific spot and I suddenly lose control, my eyes rolling back on their own as a loud moan falls from my lips. The hand Billie has on my neck suddenly moves up to cover my mouth and I moan again, the noise muffled this time.

"Here?" she asks with a smirk and works her fingers against the same spot, harder this time. My legs shake and I moan against her hand even louder, giving her the answer.

Fuck yes, there.

"I want to taste you, baby. Will you be able to keep quiet?" she asks and I shake my head honestly, which makes her chuckle.

Suddenly, her fingers leave my heat and my eyes fly open while I whine in protest, my mouth still covered firmly by Billie's hand.

"Quiet," she says and pats my cheek gently before taking her hand off of my mouth and pulling away from me to sit up on her knees.

She reaches down to slide my panties down my legs, twirling them around her finger with a smirk when she slips them all the way off.

"Wear these more often," she says as she looks at them before eventually looking at me again, mischief in her eyes. "Open."

I open my mouth without question and raise my eyebrows in surprise when she stuffs my panties into my mouth, making me blush brighter than I have all night.

"So pretty," she muses as she looks down at me. "That should keep you quiet, right baby?"

I nod slightly and she leans down to kiss my cheek sweetly, her demeanor completely changing for a second. "Is this okay?" she whispers and I nod again, allowing her to go back to her smirky, cocky self.

Her lips trail from my cheek to my neck, then down to my breasts, and slowly down my stomach. She pauses to leave a dark mark near my belly button, making me squirm and tug on her hair eagerly. I seriously can't take anymore fucking teasing right now, but then again, it's not up to me.

Billie's in control, and I dig it.

She spreads my legs a bit wider then turns her head to kiss up my thigh towards my dripping core. I tilt my head down to watch her, my fingers still tangled into her hair.

"Please," I mumble through the fabric of the panties stuffed into my mouth, making me blush harder when I hear how desperate I sound, especially while gagged.

"Since you asked so nicely," she whispers before leaning in and running her hot tongue through my folds once to get a taste. She moans and immediately dives in for more, making my eyes shut in pleasure again.

I buck my hips up and push her head even closer to where I need her most, and I can basically sense her smirking at how eager I am.

"You taste divine, baby girl," she murmurs before slipping her tongue as deep as she can into my soaked entrance, prompting me to moan even louder into the panties.

My fingers tug harder on her hair while hers move between my legs again, pressing down on my clit and rubbing it firmly while her tongue works it's magic inside me.

It's not long before my legs are shaking on either side of Billie's head and I start to squirm under her as I near my high, feeling a familiar pit of pleasure in my stomach.

She moves one hand to my hips and pins them down to the mattress firmly so I stop squirming, making me whine in frustration.

She pulls back slightly and looks up at me, slapping my thigh lightly to get my attention. I open my eyes and look down at her, blushing again when I see how soaked her mouth is.

Fuck, she looks ridiculously hot.

"Keep your eyes on me," she whispers then slips her fingers into me again, replacing her tongue.

I do as told and keep my eyes locked on hers as she leans down, wrapping her lips around my clit. She sucks lightly at first, but as her fingers curl into my g-spot she sucks more harshly, making my back arch of the bed and my legs shake even more.

"Let go, baby," she mumbles and right on queue, I hit my high and clench tightly around her fingers before releasing.

My eyes snap shut in pleasure but she doesn't scold me, simply watching me as I unravel from her perfect manipulation.

The panties do a pretty good job of keeping my moans and whines muffled, but I'm still pretty fucking loud. Hopefully nobody is in the dorm next door.

Her fingers keep working inside me and her tongue laps at my clit until it starts to feel overstimulated and I push her head away, making her chuckle.

She leans back onto her knees again, continuing to slowly pump her fingers while she looks down at me, watching me as I ride out the end of my high.

I open my eyes to look at her as my breathing starts to calm down and she smiles softly, slipping her fingers out and bringing them up to her lips.

Her other hand reaches out to take the panties out of my mouth as she sucks her fingers clean and I keep my eyes on hers, absolutely captivated by how fucking sexy she is.

"Good?" she asks and I give her a look.

"What the fuck do you think?"

She giggles and leans down to kiss me, both of us smiling against each other's lips as we make out sloppily.

"Your turn," I whisper against her lips after a few minutes and she smiles in excitement.

A/N:
ahhhhhhhhhh
I was really high when I wrote most of this so i wouldn't cringe into myself pfft

I was gonna say this makes me miss fucking girls but my boyfriend reads this so i won't

again, i don't really edit smut because i don't like reading it back so if there are typos and things that don't make sense i apologize but i also don't because i was high so let me be

thanks for almost 10k reads by the way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

inked. By cassie

Fanfiction

228K 8K 34
When Billie makes a fake account on a dating app as a joke, she finds a girl who captures her interest; Carter Lee. Carter has a hard exterior and s...
80.7K 2.8K 15
Sequel to 'On Tour' *please don't read this book if you haven't already read the first one as it is not meant to be read as a stand-alone* When a con...
28K 636 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.
158K 3.7K 23
[Old ver] The day of Billie Eilish's concert was the day Maddie had found out that her girlfriend had been cheating on her again with another girl. S...