Bedding bad √

By Cephasqueen

'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how tr... More

Meghan-1
Meghan-2
Author's Note
Meghan-3
Zayn-4
Meghan-5
Zayn-6
Meghan-7
Meghan-8
Zayn-9
Meghan-10
Meghan-11
Zayn-12
Meghan-13
14- Zayn/Meghan♥️
Meghan-15
Zayn-16
Zayn-17
Meghan-18
Meghan-19
Zayn-20
Meghan-21
Meghan-23
Zayn-24
Meghan-25
Meghan-26
Meghan-27
Meghan-28
Meghan-29
Meghan-30
Meghan-31
Zayn-32
Meghan-33
Meghan-34
Meghan-35
Zayn-36
Meghan-37
Zayn-38
Meghan- 39
Yay!!!
Spin-off
More spin-offs

Meghan-22

1.9K 157 15
By Cephasqueen

Another gift from Syo
Come get  ur credit, whoever designed this coz it's one of my favorites

‘Oh my god!’ Katie screamed from three lockers away where she was waiting for Queenie to get her books. Kello and I ran to them. Queenie looked like she had seen a ghost and when I looked at her closed locker, I wished that was the case.
‘He did this’. Queenie mumbled.
‘Who?’

Growing murmurs from down the hall drew our attention and when I saw the crowd in front of the notice board I knew the picture was pasted there too, the picture of Queenie and Mr. Dawson kissing in bed, barely dressed. I heard Queenie running out but the laughter from our fellow students drowned her footsteps as Pokello and Katie went after her.

‘Shut the fuck up!’ I jeered and they quietened.
‘Who did this?’ I snarled but they all stared at me.
‘I will find out who did it and I’m gonna kill them with a garden fork. I’m gonna….’
‘What’s going on here?’ I managed to hear through my blinding rage. Zayn was standing behind the growing crowd and they paved way for him.

‘Meghan what…’ His eyes landed on the poster and they narrowed into slits. ‘Don’t you all have classes to get to? Get out!’ He boomed and everyone was gone in thirty seconds.
‘Have she seen it?’ he asked me.
‘Yes. It was on her locker’.
He ripped off the one on the board and did same to the one on her locker. He and Queenie aren’t exactly friends so his actions were a bit surprising.

He looked at me and sighed, running a hand through his hair.
‘I just really hate slut shaming and Queenie is a nice girl’. He explained.
I tried to smile but was too pissed. Pokello texted.

Best bitch: we are skipping, meet us at the lot.

Zayn was already nodding when I looked up at him.
‘Thanks’. I managed to say before stomping to the parking lot. Queenie was in Katie’s embrace and for the second time in five days, her face was smeared with mascara. I unlocked the car and Katie helped her into the back.

‘We all don’t have to skip, I can stay with her and besides you girls have practice’. Katie proposed.
‘We will come back for practice but right now we are all leaving’. Pokello spoke my mind.

Queenie found her voice the second we got to her room.
‘My life is ruined’. She cried.
‘No it’s not’. Katie tried to console her.
‘Where did that picture come from?’ Pokello was pacing the room. This was the preliminary stage of her anger and I was hoping she’d be able to tame it.

‘Andrew did this’. Queenie spat out with venom but I could see the pain in her eyes.
‘How are you so sure?’ I questioned.
‘How else do you explain this? He bugged the house before calling me over. Oh my god! What if he tapped it?’ the waterworks resumed.

‘Let’s not make assumptions’. Katie’s unsure voice piped in, even she was contemplating the possibility of what Queenie said.
The shrill sound of Queenie’s phone interrupted our freak out. From the looks on their faces, they also knew who was calling.

‘You are a horrible person! Don’t tell me shit. I hate you!’ Queenie yelled into her phone. I grabbed the device before she hurled it across the room. I could still hear Mr. Dawson rambling on the other end.
‘What do you want?’ I asked.

‘Is she okay?’ He sounded frantic.
‘What do you think?’
‘Shit. Where are you guys?’ There is something about hearing your teacher cuss but not so much when he is your best friend’s sort of ex.
‘I can’t tell you that’.
‘I didn’t do it, she knows that’.

‘Don’t you have something else to do Mr. Dawson? Like explain to the school’s management why there was an intimate photo of you and a student up on the notice board?’
‘You have to let me see her’.
‘She doesn’t need to see you’. I ended the call before I could make out his rambling.

We spent the rest of our school hours in her room, trying to figure out who could have done it but came up with nothing. Queenie kept torturing herself with the thought that Andrew was behind it and I saw the relief in her stance when I pointed out that he couldn’t possibly risk his job like that and he wasn’t douchey enough to do something so juvenile. We switched her phone off when it wouldn’t stop ringing and no one dared log into social media.

Zayn was at my car the minute I pulled into the parking lot with Pokello for practice.
‘What is he doing here?’ Kello asked as I turned the ignition off.
‘I don’t know and don’t be rude, he sort of stood up for Queenie’.
‘I don’t like you with him’. She complained and got out, stalking to the court without looking at him.

‘Hey’. I greeted
‘Hey. Is she okay?’
‘Yeah, we managed to calm her down’.
‘I mean Pokello’. He clarified.
‘Oh. Don’t worry about her, she’s just angrier than the rest of us by nature’.
‘Okay, I wanted to tell you earlier before class that June did the test and it came out positive’.

June is having a baby, I’m going to be an aunt. This couldn’t be classified as bad news but I wasn’t feeling as excited as I knew Gracie will be feeling now.

‘Your expression is a perfect example of confliction’. His voice was neutral as was his expression.
‘Things are just happening too fast’. I sighed
‘Understandable’. He said like he got me in more levels than I knew. I shouldn’t be asking but I couldn’t help it.

‘What happened after we left?’
‘Nothing much, just rumor mongers spreading the news and adding their own spice to it’.
‘And Mr. Dawson?’
‘He got called to the office but Langston said it happened outside school property so, not managements problem. He got a strike though, sort of like a yellow card. No one knows who did it yet but I’m working on that’.

‘How?’
‘Don’t worry. I should get home, I’m still grounded and shit’.
‘Doesn’t seem to hold you back’.
‘I’m invincible, nothing can stop me’. He flashed me a cocky grin as he walked backwards to his car.

The hallways were empty as I made my way to the court.
‘Meghan’.
I turned to see Mr. Dawson. His tie was loose like it had been tugged on frequently for hours, his eyes were as frantic as his voice had been some hours ago and his tousled hair made him look younger, young enough to pass as a college freshman.

‘I’m late for practice’. I turned to leave.
‘Please. Let me talk to her’.
‘Look, Mr. Daw…’
‘Andrew. Call me Andrew’.
Standing there with a disoriented teacher, who looked only a bit older than me and having an informal conversation was a little uncomfortable.

‘I think you should stay away from Queenie’.
He looked like I slapped him.
‘What?’ He muttered
‘Yes. She was so much better without you and now you’ve got her looking like a slut before everyone and feeling like a broken little girl in search of daddy’s love’.

I knew we shouldn’t be talking about this in school grounds but I needed him to know what he was doing to her.
‘I fucked up before, I know but I’d never do that to her’.
‘I don’t care, you broke up with her, let her be’.
‘I can’t let her go through this alone. I have no idea who took that picture’.

‘I’m finding that hard to believe Andrew. A guy like you is expected to have psycho exes, have you gone through the list of them?’
He huffed and looked to the ceiling.
‘Let me talk to her, please’. He pleaded.
‘I’m not stopping you’. I responded and walked to the court where practice was already in motion.

‘Don’t make me take the privileges of captain away from you, Summers!’ Coach boomed as I fell into position.

I was grateful for basketball, it help me let out steam but one look at Pokello and I realized she hadn’t managed to tame her rage. She was advancing at one of the sophomores on the team with resigned steps and clenched fists. I stepped in front of her and grabbed her shoulders.

‘What’s your problem?’ I hissed.
‘She just insulted Queenie’. She hissed back, chest heaving up and down. Coach blew his whistle and walked up to us.
‘I don’t know what your issue is but get your shit together’. He glared at us both. ‘Practice is over. Be early tomorrow for the final one’.

She was quiet as I rode her home and opened the door before I finished parking but I grabbed her arm.
‘What’s this about?’ I inquired but she shrugged my hand off and muttered and unconvincing nothing before getting out. I felt myself deflate, things were getting out of hand…fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm terrible, I know but I love you guys, isn't that enough?😔😁
Anyways, drop loads and loads of comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 343 58
We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until theres nothing left or their minds take over...
139K 3.7K 42
(Book 1) #120 in Teen Fiction Suddenly an awkward silence took over the room and we were like magnets, attracted to the sudden beauty of the of the...
153K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
31K 634 29
Scarlett Salvatore a sweet and shy girl but she can find her confidence when she and her cheer squad hit those fields to support their football team...