Shape of me✔️

By Rachyriz5

A Nigerian girl living in another country finds out that there's more to her than just thick thighs, a large... More

The Beginning-kind of
Zayn Malik?
Contact lenses
Family
Popularity break
The bet
Lost
A kiss?
Her Plan
Falling...
Frosty kisses
A little more
Lose what?
A 'blank'
Mistaken feelings
Garbage eggs
Only you
Valograms
'Perfect' boyfriend
Girlfriend duties
Photoshoot
Can't promise
Prom?
Sinner
The pain
Broken
Camouflage
No better
Indeed beautiful
The End- Sort of
Shape of You
Sneak Preview

Dinner date

1.1K 219 8
By Rachyriz5

    ~~S H A P E O F M E~~
Malik loves Jollof rice, and I knew because he was eating right beside me. This might not at all sound bad until you take in the fact that Mami was watching us–like a hawk–with a scowl on her face, while Tunde and Titi tried hard to be both funny and cool at the same time. It's not working by the way.

I wished I could get Malik and I out of this jungle made of savage beast aka my family, without anyone noticing us. Being a magician with disappearing skills didn't seem like such a bad idea in this situation.

The first question you may be asking is how did we get to this? The answer as always is Mami. She was the one who cooked up this stupid idea and she made sure to serve it on my plate so hot that it was searing me like a naked flame.

She knew.

She knew how uncomfortable I would be, but still ordered me to invite Malik home for dinner. Now, she sat–not eating the rice in her plate nor drinking the plain orange juice in her glass cup–viewing Malik and I like we were animated characters that had suddenly come to life.

I turned my attention to Malik who was still gobbling down the food he had left greedily. He seemed really hungry and I could understand most of the struggle for him. He had lost some weight since his grandma–Miss Willows, travelled to Jamaica. When I could, I baked lots of cookies, meatpies and all I could conjure in the oven without burning the house down to keep him less hungry but apparently it wasn't enough.

"Slow down." I leaned towards him to whisper and then straightened back in my seat as I realised the mistake I had made. With the look Mami was giving me, I was sure she was preparing and calculating the hours of speech she was going to gift me today.

It wasn't my fault Malik kept attracting me to him like opposite poles of a magnet. I just couldn't stay away. Even now, all I could think of was doing something sexy to him. Something involving me and him in little or no clothes. Preferably nothing on. I could imagine him holding me, his hands tracing down my body turning me hot and cold all at once, me melting under his touch...

I wanted to imagine more, but I was at the dining table and I was already wet. I didn't want to be more aroused, that is if I could get wetter than I already was.

Mami cleared her throat and the table quieted as Tunde and Titi found it more beneficial for them to mind their plates and keep their mouths shut. "So Malik, what do you want to be in future?" Mami asked, and Malik tilted his head so that our eyes met then turned his gaze back to her.

"Well I haven't quite thought about it ma'am." He admitted with a thoughtful look on his face. I concluded he was faking it. He was so good at acting. I wondered if he was good in bed too. Shut up.

"Oh..." Mami muttered. That was a score point zero for Malik. Not knowing what you wanted to do in the future in Mami's dictionary meant not knowing what you were doing with your life which lead to the conclusion that you were either not serious or lacked focus in school.

"Yes ma'am. But I am still searching while going through many options." How about you go through me?

"Oh my God. You need to stop Tope." I berated myself as much as I could. I was really going crazy. "Get yourself together," I muttered under my breath and tried to stop thinking stupid thoughts about Malik and I. Keyword: tried.

Funny enough, over a week ago Malik had been the one pressing me to have sex with him. Now that he had stopped–which was a bit surprising–I was the one who was plaguing myself with it over and over again.

"Hmm." She took a sip from her sour drink and nodded slowly at Malik. "That's interesting." In other words, she meant 'that's pitiful'.

At this point, I couldn't help but wonder why Malik actually agreed to come to dinner with us. He may had wanted some food, but in my opinion having to face Mami wasn't worth eating Jollof rice.

"You know one of the reasons I invited you over is because you will be going to the prom with my daughter and I want to know about you. At least a little." Mami smiled and I rolled my eyes. Hard. What she meant was she wanted to investigate Malik, and if possible threaten him into hiding—far away from me.

"Yes ma'am." Malik resumed with his overly polite character and I hid a smirk, forcing myself to try to take him seriously. "I really appreciate you letting us go to prom together. It is a great honour. I promise to be a gentleman to Temi in every way I can. She's very important to me." I felt my cheeks warm at his last statement, mostly because his eyes were locked on mine as he said it.

"Are you both dating?" Mami suddenly asked like someone had pressed her buttons. In reply Tunde coughed, while Titi fidgeted with the spoons on the table making loud, agitating sounds as they clinked against the dish.

"No we're not." I stood up so quickly that my chair almost fell back. 

"I wasn't asking you." Mami replied without sparing a glance in my direction.

Why wasn't Malik answering?

"What are you doing?" I mouthed to Malik and opened my eyes so wide that my eyeballs were in danger of falling out.

"No ma'am we're not." He said in such a mellow tone. I almost didn't hear him.

"Well I hope you both are not lying to me." Mami arched an eyebrow at me and I tried hard to avoid her gaze as I sank into my chair.

"Yes ma'am." Malik asserted with a pained expression on his face. I knew he felt bad about lying. Or maybe he only felt bad about having to keep us a secret.

I don't know what went off inside of me, but as I turned to Mami I felt my emotions roiling inside of me. I realised soon enough that what I was feeling was rage. Every fragment of my being was boiling in anger.

Why did I have to be treated like a child? Why did I have to be treated like I couldn't think for myself? Why did Mami have to make me feel bad for almost everything I did? Why did Malik have to suffer for his girlfriend who wasn't even worth any of his troubles? Why, just why?

I was about to say something I would regret later on when Mami's phone rang. I reclined back in my seat with the thought that God knew my plans and had decided to save me from my stupidity.

It just infuriated me that Mami acted so righteous when she had two of her children out of wedlock. That really said a lot about her.

"...what?...Oh right now?...But...Oh alright then...I'll be there as soon as I can...twenty minutes maybe." I caught most of Mami's conversation before she ended the call. "I'm really sorry about this everyone. I just received a call from my work and I am needed today for an extra shift." She sighed tiredly.

"Oh..." I pushed a giggle back, down my throat.

"I'm truly sorry." Mami said, but she didn't sound too sorry. "I'll leave now. Malik please leave as soon as you are done with your food."

"No problem ma'am. Thank you so much for inviting me today. I really enjoyed the meal." He looked absolutely sexy even with a grave expression on his face. His lips were in a pout and I wished I could kiss them. Somehow, I craved him. I wanted to know every part of him, both those I was supposed to and most certainly not supposed to(like the tool between his legs).

Mami stared at him for a second–probably wondering if he was being sincere or not–before she broke into a show smile.

"You're welcome dear. We should do this some time later, maybe with your grandma."

"Of course ma'am. That'd be great." Malik grinned and I cringed as he and Mami shook each other.

"Alright then. Excuse me." Mami said.

Good riddance.
*
With Mami gone, my anger had somewhat subsided but I was still bitter towards her. Malik on the other hand acted like he hadn't been interrogated a few minutes ago.

Watching him type on his phone, I suddenly had the urge to be next to him. But although Mami wasn't here, her minions–Tunde and partly Titi as she had already retired to the sitting room to gape at the tv–were still watching us closely.

"I'll do the dishes now."

"I'll help." Malik offered. 

"You don't need to." I faked a smile at him while also raising an eyebrow. His dumb self really wanted us to get caught with the halfwitted ideas he was drafting in his head. Sometimes he was just unbelievable.

"I insist." He grinned at me as he cleared up his plates and headed to the sink.

"What are you doing?" I asked through gritted teeth as I hurried slowly–to not raise suspicion–after him.

"Making an impression."

I groaned. He really was getting annoying more and more. Still sexy though. "I think you've done enough of that today."

"Why don't we try something else, like me impressing you." He smirked and I took a few steps away from him.

"There's no need for that." I didn't want any of his seductions now, especially as I had been weirdly horny since today. 

"So how is the washing going?" Tunde popped his head into the kitchen and I sighed deeply, knowing that he was only acting like he cared because Mami told him to keep an eye on us.

"It's going fine." I said then winced as hot water scorched my hand from the tap I just turned on.

"Are you okay?" Malik held my wrist and rinsed the back of my hand under the tap, this time with the water all cold.

"Yes." I whimpered.

"I'm sorry baby." He kissed my hand and I looked towards the spot Tunde had been standing a few moments ago.

"It's not your fault in any way." I dragged my fingers through his curls slowly. They were so soft.

"Thank goodness it wasn't that bad."

"Yeah." I nodded. "It's not that bad. I'll be okay now." I lied, smiling at him even though my hand was hurting like hell. "I'll wash the plates now."

"Damn that ass tho'" he grabbed my butt cheeks from behind, spreading them so far apart that I could feel myself dripping wet. Again. "I wanna be inside of all this." He groaned in a way I found sexy.

"Stop." I hissed. "What if they catch us?" I asked then gasped as I felt his erection against my back. "What are you doing..." I forced out.

"You see what you do to me." He murmured in my ear.

"Not now." Not with Tunde buzzing around like a fly.

"But I wanna do it. I'm all hard. You can even feel it. Can't you?" He pressed even harder so it was wedged between my cheeks.

"Stop." I said, but with a weaker resolve. I had to be truthful with myself. I wanted it too.

"Let's go to my house then."

"If you keep up with this. We're gonna get caught."

"Then let's leave."

"Okay then." I sighed. I just didn't want Tunde to catch us.

"I'm escorting him." I yelled quickly as we headed out before Tunde would find a reason(which I'm sure he had enough of) to make me stay home.

It was a few running steps away, and soon we were at Malik's house. Before even locking up the door, his lips were on mine. Hot and hurried. It felt like he was in a rush to get to his destination. We both knew what that was.

Leaning against him for support, I pressed every bit of my body into him. I could feel my skin burning as he kissed me with zeal, his hands exploring every part of my body with intense fervour and zest.

"Should we do it?" He whispered as he traced his fingers down my chest to my stomach, then towed my top off over my head.

"Yes." I said, and he smashed his lips against mine before I could change my mind, lifting me into his arms.

I shifted uncomfortably, worried about my weight while my legs were wrapped around his torso. But Malik didn't seem to mind. He grunted, his lips still on mine and I noticed he was heading upstairs. To his room.

Malik dropped me softly on the bed and went over to his drawer. A condom. I knew he what he was looking for. I however forced myself to stop brooding on what was going to happen afterwards. Somehow, I didn't want to think about what we were doing. I wanted to do it, but without the exact awareness of the deed.

It was mostly because I was scared. I was too scared to think. I was too scared to worry. I was too scared to rethink my decision. I was too scared to get worked up. Maybe it was because I knew how I would feel. I knew I would feel guilty. I knew that all too well. And I knew most of all that it was too late to backtrack.

He returned soon enough with the rubber already slid on him. He kissed my head, nose then lips as he made his way downwards.

We did it once or twice. I wasn't sure. I lost track while I was lost in my rapturous world of ecstasy.

I didn't pay attention to it then, but I wish I did.

I wish I saw it. At least a glimpse of that red light blinking.

I'm sorry loves. The next chapters may also be very long too. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 223 22
A Nigerian themed book {UNEDITED} "Drop the act already, Angel needs to know the truth, you're far worse than I am, hypocrite." Amara spat. "Go ahea...
24.3K 3.5K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
994 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...