Conflicting Interest

Da FallenAsh4ever

Rachel is broken hearted from a former love that cheated on her with her best friend now shes dating a guy th... Altro

Conflicting Interest
Chapter2-Our Tree House

Hurt Again??

50 9 2
Da FallenAsh4ever

Hey yall I got chapter 3 here for ya I hope you enjoy it! Oh and I’m dedicating this chapter to my biggest fanJ love all u guys.

Remember vote and comment and fan me if u haven’t already. I love hearing from yall!

Conflicting Interest- Chapter 3

************************************************************************

I sat on the dock gazing up at the shining stars off in the distance. Tonight the moon was full and huge over the pond and reflected off the clam surface of the water under my feet. Tonight was perfect and was getting better by the second. I was waiting for him to come back from his truck so I could kiss him for the first time and taste his soft lips. He was all I could make my head think about and I needed to take my chance before it was too late. I could never deserve someone so perfect and couldn’t ever dream he would want me but look at us now and its all so close, nothing was in the way here. Just me and him that’s all that had a factor. I saw a shadow coming up behind me, he was back. My face lit with an unconscious smile. He was faintly saying something in his sweet southern accent and he laid his hand gently on my shoulder. Then the shaking began and I slipped into the cold water jolting awake.

Looking at Cameron I blushed he was laughing.

“What ya dreamin bout there sweetie? Ya kept grinning like an idiot in your sleep and I felt like I was missing out on the action so I woke ya up” he said brushing my bed hair out the way.

“It was at the best part too!” I groaned and laid back quickly pushing a pillow over my head.

“What were ya dreaming about, tell me” he commanded. I didn’t answer because I didn’t know myself I was sort of confused right now who I had been dreaming about but I had a good idea.

“No, can’t sorry. Let me go back to sleep” I said relaxing again.

“But the suns just now coming up don’t fall back asleep your burning daylight” he said, I could hear the smile in his voice. I whined and felt him role over on top of me all his weight on my body crushing me but not enough to be painful.

“Dam* it Cameron get off me!” I yelled at him grumpily.

“What don’t ya make me, besides I’m comfortable like this” I was laying on my stomach and so was he on top of me.

“Come on I’m tired we didn’t get to sleep till 4!” I whined.

“Nope, sorry you want to sleep get me off or sleep like this” he said proudly. I started trying to wiggle myself out from under him but he was to heavy so I tried pushing him off with my butt which probably wasn’t the smartest idea. I felt him getting hard against my butt and I stopped moving immediately stunned, my eyes popped open pretty fast and I was no where near tired anymore.

“Uhhhhhh Cam, you don’t happen to have a baseball bat in your pocket do you?…” I asked not knowing what else to do.

“Nope” he said popping the ‘p’ and lifting himself off of me a bit, it didn’t help I could still feel it even though he moved at least 10 inches off of my back. “I have no idea what your talking about…” he said slowly embarrassed. I was becoming very hot and disturbed in this position.

“How am I supposed to sleep now?” I asked teasingly. It worked he giggled.

“Am I distracting you from your slumber sleeping beauty?” he said and bit the back of my neck hard enough that it surely left a mark.

“What was that for?!” I yelled at him trying again to struggle free without success.

“To get your mind out of the gutter, you know you shouldn’t be having such dirty thoughts about your best friend Rachel” he spoke dirtily I knew he would be grinning right now.

“Oh you wish I was, mostly I was trying to figure out how to get out from under you” I said trying to kick him with my heel but my legs were also trapped.

“Only ‘Mostly’, so you were thinking about it. I’m starting to think you like this” I pushed myself up on my knees as best I could attempting to shove him off but that wasn’t a good idea at all, our position would look terribly wrong to someone else right now. I could feel his erection against me. He was impressive…

“Or maybe you just enjoy being on top of me, it seems that way since you are so excited down there” I stated grinning. It worked and he hesitantly rolled off me onto his back. I looked over to see him blushing brightly and trying to keep his eyes glued to the ceiling.

Laughing I stood up, standing over him and making him look at me.

“You did didn’t you?” I said trying to look naughty. I probably just looked stupid though but he didn’t laugh instead he groaned.

“Why are you doing this to me?!” he said frustrated. I fell to my knees so I was straddling him and leaning in close I whispered into his ear dirtily.

“It’s just so fun…” I said then jumped up running out the room laughing at that expression on his face when I jumped up. He was so going to kill me. He is just way to easy, I know he really doesn’t feel anything like that for me though we were just playing around like always.

I ran down the stairs to the balcony where I could climb farther up the tree and climbed as high as I could trying to stay quiet behind the fall leaves. He ran down the stairs and right past my hiding spot yelling out my name. I could hear him running around the tree house then stop.

“Rachel?!” he yelled out really confused. I covered my mouth to stop my giggling and heard him walk back into the bedroom. Suddenly I really had the urge to sneeze. Stupid fall time allergies… I tried to hold it in but I couldn’t and let out a echoing girly sneeze.

“Awwww just like a kitten” I heard him say as he walked out the door to the patio and looked up to where I was hiding. With his arms crossed and a serious look on his face he sauntered over to the tree and looked directly up at me.

“Well are you coming down?” he said sternly raising his eyebrows.

“You WISH” I said acting like a little kid and sticking my tongue out at him.

“You are never gonna let that go are you?” he asked shutting his eyes.

“Never” I said grinning.

“Good” he said smiling dirtily, he grabbed on to a branch at his level and began pulling himself up to where I was. Uh oh. I can’t escape now… by the time he got to the top (which took forever by the way) I couldn’t think of a better plan that didn’t involve murder so I pressed my back as close to the tree as I could and closed eyes tightly shut preparing myself for whatever torture he has come to give me. I felt the thick branch I was on moving as he slid over to where I was. Then all was still and quiet except for the light wind rustling the orange leaves and a stray hawk searching for field mice. It was as if he had disappeared, maybe he fell out the tree or got snatched up by a very large bird. wouldn’t that have been just slightly noticeable though?? I began to get worried and thought about peeking out just to check on him but my mind was made up for me.

“Rachel open your eyes” he whispered in a silky sweet voice. I peeled open my eyes to see him right there in front of me inches away, it was like deja vous from last night. His deep blue eyes were glowing, looking at me, the real me. Not the ‘me’ I was in front of the rest of the world but who I was when it was just me and him. All too suddenly he leaned in slowly and I was caught in his trance unable to speak or move, he pressed his soft lips to mine and my head started swimming. It really was just this moment, just us. My body responded to him immediately, my hand moving to the back of his neck. It felt like my body was flying and the only thing that held me from floating away was his lips. There is no other experience to describe his kiss. It was beautiful. My heart was speeding and my breathing became unsteady. I knew right now that nothing else would be like this, ever. My eyes were shut and I let myself drift in the sensations of it. His hand ran down my hair stopping at my waist and pulling me closer to his warm, shirtless, body. He groaned deep in his throat out of pleasure and pulled away staying as close as he could without out lips actually touching. We looked in each others eyes with matching expressions and he slid his hand up my side. There was a stab of pain where he ran his hand over and I tried to think what it was from… oh hell…

“Brent…” I said snapping out of my daze. His whole face fell, it looked like he had just been stabbed, or convicted of murder. I’m sure mine matched, he was going to beat me so bad for this. I cant say I regretted that moment at all, but it can never happen again. I’m a dirty cheater. Oh my gosh I’m so dead.

“Leave him Rachel.. Please leave him” he pleaded with his eyes. He looked so sad my insides wanted me to agree so badly but I cant leave him. Right now I couldn’t remember my reasoning behind it I just knew that I could not and I did have a few good reasons.

“I just can’t Cameron..” I said sadly, anger flashed in his face mixed with the hurt he was feeling right now. All because of me, why was I so stupid, why did I have to be so much trouble for everyone, Brent always tells me I’m so much trouble and he was right I am.

“Why can’t you? Do you love him is that it?!” he yelled backing away from me. I was stunned I can not believe he just asked me that right on the spot. I didn’t know what to say if anyone else was to ask I would have said yes, but my best friend asking made a big difference it was a bigger question now and I really didn’t have a answer for him. I looked at my hands playing with the ends of my hair unable to let him see the tears swelling in my eyes. I never cry not for anyone, but Cameron.

“You don’t love him you could never love him” he said quieter sounding as if he was telling me that while trying to convince himself of it all at the same time. My brain was cluttered and I sat there silent. Before getting a chance at thought he kissed me again, harder this time like he was trying to prove something, my response was natural to him and it may have been a more meaningful kiss even to the last one I believed was perfect. He pulled away from me slowly.

“You kissed me back Rachel, you have to have just felt that. You don’t love him” anger took over my mind, he can’t just kiss me like that while I have a boyfriend its wrong. I can not believe that player!

“Take me home Cameron” I said harshly.

“You are trying to deny yourself what you really feel, you can’t do this to yourself” he said looking hurt all over again.

“Watch me. Take me home now, I am serious” I said avoiding his eyes. Silence.

“Fine I WILL take you home, and I WON’T be there next time you realize your whole relationship with that man whore is a mistake” he yelled at me.

“Now” I said giving him my best death glare.

“He is cheating on you, I saw him. I didn’t want to tell you because of what happened last time but you give me no choice, he is cheating on you with some older girl..’ he said this more gently and watched me waiting for my reaction. My head started to pound and my whole body went numb as I processed his words. It can’t be true he is lots of things but he is not a cheater, he can’t be.

“I don’t believe that. I just want to go home ok” I said trying to stop from crying even at the possibility I was being cheated on again. He didn’t move and just sat there and stared at me like I was crazy. Instead of waiting on him to move I started reaching for a branch closest to where I could reach and tested its strength while he was just sitting there like a statue. I hopped down onto the lower branch when I heard a snap. The branch broke from under me and Cameron shot out his hand trying to catch me but he was too late I was screaming and falling and I meet the ground with a loud thump and everything around me turned to black.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Alright hope you enjoyed:)

I will be posting the next update once i get 15 votes overall for the story im doing it by overall votes it u didnt know so yea i think thats all

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

Continua a leggere