Instagram || Finn Wolfhard X...

By vvictorriaaa

What happens when Finn finds your Instagram? #1 in stranger things cast #17 in stranger things #12 in finnwo... More

1
2- first post
3- making new friends
4- mystery
5- control the hate
6- good news
7- new boyfriend
8- love
9- friend squad
10- weird friends
11- crazy friends
12- the breakup
13- always there for me
14- comments are disabled
15- idk man
16- new dog
17- pathetic but aesthetic
18- gurls pt. 1
19- gurls pt.2
20- gurls pt. 3 insta post
21- thinking
22- party
23- no boyfriend @littlesis
24- Stitch squad
25- lost angle
26- thoughts
27- date
28- 💘
29- please say yes
30- dinner
31- queenin
32- true colors
33- inspire
34- asking out
35-where it all went downhill
36- heartbroken
37- falling for somone new
38- moonchild
39- what i have to say
40- forgive and forget
41- mine
42- spending every last second
43- goodbyes
44- reunited Pt.1
45- reunited Pt. 2
46- not your babe
47- twins
48- bff
49- 2 more days
50- missing her
51- 3rd chances
52- oh finn
53- trust issues
54- suspended
55- Finn
56- back to school
57- day two of school
58- phone back
59- happy gals
60- Talent show pt. 1
62- talent show pt.3
63- talent show pt. 4
64- Please read- not story update
65- talent show pt. 5
66- Talent Show FINALE
67- hella heart eyes
68- love you too finn
THANKS
NEW BOOK and some good news!
Just read ig
SEQUAL
Sorry, please read.
Update
Saying goodbye

61- talent show pt. 2

5.3K 73 204
By vvictorriaaa

This talent show series are going to be long and have multiple parts. Sorry if these chapters are too long.

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, gatenm123 and 1,920,618 others

Y/IG/N I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me

Load more comments (because of the long chapter imma skip the comment parts. Sorry)

Your POV

(Also this picks up from last reading. to catch you up you're at lunch during school)

Finn day down next to me and Matthew also sat down.

Finn looked at me worried and I looked over and showed a confused face.

"What happened to your face?" He asked sounding actually worried.

"Oh. Umm." I looked over at Matthew and he's pretending he didn't hear anything and he looked down at his lunch.

"I fell." I lied

"Be careful next time" he said knowing my lie had worked. Yet I felt bad lying to him. I just couldn't tell him. Not here at school. The bell rang which mean I have music with Mr. Koss.

I left the table and went to my locker to get my stuff.

The paper Mr. Koss handed me fell out of my pocket and I picked it up. While getting my items I thought long and hard if I should do the talent show.

I walked inside Mr. Koss's room and saw him at his desk near the front door.

"Good afternoon Mr. Koss" I Said smiling.

"I thought about what you said." I started "and I think I want to do it. I was wondering if you're free during lunch, after school, or before school I can come by here and practice."

Mr. Koss's face lit up and he shown a great big smile.

"Oh how I knew you were going to say yes." Said Mr. Koss "and yes I'll be free during all those times. If you are picking a song I would do the one you sang this morning."

I nodded and left and grabbed my guitar and took a seat.

After school

I went to my locker to see Matthew.

"Hey Matt." I Said giving him a high five.

"Hey Y/N! I met this girl who said she needs someone to do a photo shoot for this project! I asked if we could do one together!" Said Matthew excitedly

"I'd love that! When is it?" I asked

"Tomorrow after school." Said Matthew

"Alright" I Said closing my locker and walking with him outside.

We went to the car and started to drive out of school campus and I saw Finn walking.

I slowed down and put down the window.

"Finn! Where's your mom?" I asked

"At a trip."

"You need a ride?"

He nodded and Matthew knowing I still have a crush on Finn got out of the front seat and sat in the back.

"Thanks" Said Finn.

"Guys. We should go somewhere to eat!" Said Matthew

"Okay." I Said and started driving.

"Oh Y/N. This weekend the cast is going out to this amazing trampoline place. You wanna come? And Matthew you can tag along if you want."

"Oh I love to! I haven't talked to Gaten and Caleb for a while." I Said excitedly.

We drove to your favorite fast food place and ordered. We ate in the car in the parking lot eating our food we ordered.

"Man I haven't had this in years" Said Finn.

"Me too." I say.

After eating we dropped off Finn and went back to Matthews.

"How long are you going to stay?" Asked Matthew.

"I don't know." I Said "I'll text my mom but I doubt she'll reply."

I opened my phone and texted my mom.

We got everything in the car and went inside to his room.

An hour later my mom replied.

M(mom)- why you leave?
Y(you)- because dad hit me.
M-what?
Y- he hit me
M- that son of a bitch. I'll call the cops.
Y- why? When did you start caring for me?
M- look I'm sorry. Please. Stay wherever you are and I'll text you when you should come home.
Y- whatever.

"What your mom said?" Matthew asked looking up at me.

"She said to stay here for a while, do you mind?"

"Stay long as you want." Matthew said making me smile.

I grabbed Matthew guitar he has but never uses. He said it was his grandfathers guitar and his grandfather passes away a while ago. He lets me use the guitar because if makes him happy: I started playing practicing for the talent show.

"Did you signed up?" Asked Matthew.

"Yeah. I did." I Said playing a few chords.

"Does Finn know?"

"No. I was going to tell him tomorrow." I Said started singing fast car.

The next day at school

Matthew stayed home sick with a fever. I just hope he doesn't get me sick. The talent show is in 2 weeks and auditions is today. Yeah kinda not a lot of time.

I went to my locker and didn't see Finn. Maybe he got sick. It's flu season after all.

I went inside the music room and grabbed a guitar. I started playing fast car because that's what I need to sing for my auditions.

I was really nervous and my heart was pounding and my body felt so tight. Just thinking about auditions make some really scared. And if I do get into the talent show, the thought of preforming in front of the whole school scares me.

I kept messing up and getting really frustrated because last night when I practiced I didn't even mess up.

"Having troubles?" Said a deep voice.

I looked behind me and saw a nice looking man, gotta say he's pretty hot.

"I'm just nervous" I Said

"You auditioning?" Asked the man.

"Yeah. Mr. Koss thought I should do the talent show." I Said shaking.

"I'm peter by the way." He said taking a seat next to me.

"Y/N" I said smiling

"I know. Well only because-"

"I know" I said interrupting him. "I think the whole school know at this point."

"Hey but I'm on your side. Cassie is not a nice person. Trust me I know."

"Were you guys friends?" I asked

"More than friends. We dated." He said

"When?" I asked

"We dated over the summer and I broke up with her before school started" he said

"Oh. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry." He said "anyways, I have some tips for you."

"For my auditions?" I asked

"Yeah, just stay calm, be loose and take deep breaths." He said "close your eyes and pretend you are presenting in front of your family or some friends you trust."

Finns POV

I walked into school. I got here later than usual. I woke up late but still made it to school before the bell rang.

I walked over to the music room to practice for my auditions today. I wanted to audition for the talent show. I made a song for Y/N and I want her to hear it.

I walked over to the room and before walking in I saw Y/N and some dude talking. Which I got really jealous. They might be just friends but it still made me jealous.

Sorry for not posting much. I've been really busy (which is always my excuse) I've been trying to make these chapters fast as I can but it's kinda hard. Please understand. Anyways I hope you like this chapter and future chapters will come your way soon! And don't worry we will get some stranger things cast interactions soon. And I'll be adding the It cast in pretty soon. I only added Sophia but I'll be added the others soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 247 13
- This story doesn't follow the series storyline - Childhood friends to enemies/strangers. I decide to make it a story instead of oneshot. Gareth an...
622K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
410K 11.4K 90
why can't you just tell me why you're breaking my heart right now?
27.5K 377 13
❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❞ ━ to | ponyboy curtis x fem reader (discontinued)