Star flight

By silver-fox777

In the year 5090, earths population had reached a colossal level, and many were deported to other planets, le... More

Chapter one: onboard the Star Flight
Chapter two: allavile and princess linn
Chapter three: the mission
Chapter four: worrying signs
Chapter 5: space port ool'avine
Chapter six: raan's story
Species log one: vorgons
Chapter seven: the dead space
Chapter eight: into the dark
Species log two: terrens
Chapter nine: the first encounter
Chapter ten: the mysterious maddness
Chapter 11: the planet ashim
Chapter twelve: the newest ally
Species log four: the in'stara
Chapter thirteen: the plan
Chapter fourteen: heed the door
Final species log: raa'ga'kid
Chapter fifteen: the nightmare
Chapter sixteen: lexans worry, linns secret
Character log: lexan
Chapter seventeen: meet the stranger and escape!
Chapter eighteen: the cavernous undercity of ashim
Character log: Linn
Chapter nineteen: the situation
Chapter twenty: the Party parts
Character log: kis'na
Chapter twenty one: allavile and the battle
Chapter twenty two: meanwhile....
Character log: raan
Chapter twenty three: the battle continues
Chapter twenty four: new looks, old self
Character log: rook
Chapter twenty five: the reunion
Chapter twenty six: The United Galaxies Headquarters
Character log: altan
Chapter twenty seven: in the UG
Chapter twenty eight: linn and kis'na
Chapter twenty nine: the door opens
Chapter thirty: killian
Chapter thirty one: killians tale
Chapter thirty two: recolations
Chapter thirty three: the battle for ashim
Chapter thirty four: the first skirmish
Chapter thirty five: into the dark
Chapter thirty six: the halls of plague
Announcement

Species log three: alavilieans

70 6 2
By silver-fox777

Hey all! species log time!! hoorah! I decided to do the alavilieans this time, as one of the main characters is one, so sit back and read about one of the most mysterious of all the races!

Race: alavilieans

Home planet: alavile

Currency: credits, though many trade in beads that represent a favor, all you have to do is present it and the alaviliean by law has to do it, provided it isn't sexual or involves murder

Army: the alavilieans are a peaceful race, perfering to fight with pens instead of swords, however, when there is no other recourse, the alavilieans are the most blood mad soldiers that have ever walked, they call this state 'blood heat' and it scares even them.

Navy: the alavileans are one of the foremost greatest pilots that have ever lived, at the age of three a child is placed in a pilot cadet school and given five years of training, they then go onto a further four years as commercial pilots, at the age of twelve these young geniuses have more knowledge about ships and planes then any other race.

History: the history of alavile is a shadowed and ancient one, long before the creation of the Milky Way, these people lived in the korthus arm of the galaxy in the constellation of alvarus, but years upon years of war led the alavilieans to flee their ancestrial home as the system burned from the marauding beasts known as the in'stara.

Drifting for thousands of years in ageless space led many to contemplate life and the mortal world, the alavilieans meditated and, as they drifted through a cloud of rainbow colored dust, they unknowingly breathed it in, and they were given eternal youth, though they could die like any other.

Soon upon awaking, many we're amazed at how quickly they healed, how youthful they looked, and how wise they had become, they also noticed the sol constellation, and for a time studied the fascinating humans that lived there, so simple and so oblivious.

Soon, however, when humanities endless greed and lust for power began to disturb the peaceful alavileians, they moved on and discovered their new home, which they named 'alavile' after the king who led them to this wonderfully beautiful place.

As time stretched and went on its way, many were alarmed to find grey hairs and wrinkles appearing upon their once beautiful faces. it appeared that the dust they had inhaled was not permeant.

Many panicked and the council was beset by thousand upon millions of vain and self seeking people demanding an expedition to retrieve the dust.

The king refused, stating that living forever was not a blessing, that all living things must one day die, these words sparked open conflict and the peaceful alavileians engaged in barbaric civil war.

This war ended with the vain rebels being imprisoned and sentenced to life, this ushed in a new and more natural era, but to the surprise of thousands, they remained youthful until their four hundredth year, and then aged normally! the people have since then lived their semi immortal lives in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 0 27
The time has finally arrived, where the earth has reached its limit. Food, water, and land, all luxuries we've taken for granted, have been slowly lo...
164 12 21
20 years ago, the world was on the brink of extinction when the Galactic Federation saved Earth. Since then, humans pledged our loyalty to serve them...
186 52 14
Ezra thought his grades would get him posted to a place in the Navy that reflected his ability, something like First Fleet, the Raiding Nine, or even...
5028 By Moof Miser

Science Fiction

259 32 32
In the Galactic Year of 5028, gods wage a war over the Milky Way, using its inhabitants as pawns. William Ortell, a starship scrapper living on the h...