A Group That Will Never Be BR...

By AlloyisArtTrash

When Rafael and his group is faced with a demon that only wants revenge, what will they do? With the bloodshe... More

Bravery, Daredevils, and Alloy
Nerds, Scaredy-cats, and 8-Bit
Flirts, Snarks, and Pandora
The Encounter
Demons
A Shattered Team

Prologue

22 2 0
By AlloyisArtTrash

Nothing much really ever happened, especially when my friends acted like I was a ghost.

I barely saw them and they barely saw me. Or, they just ignored me.

Alloy was the angel of work, always working. Work, Work, Work! There is almost never a time when I see her without her lab coat! In her free time she just naps. Anywhere.

And 8-Bit? Well he's just a scaredy cat that can teleport. His schedule is just - Eat, Sleep, Play, Repeat. Casual 8-Bit. He's been my best bud since we were small! And... I, may have a thing for him...

Then there's Pandora. She's the flirt of out group. Also, it's obvious that she has a thing for Alloy! Alloy even shows signs of liking her back! And seeing those two together, ugh. It's like watching a romance movie without the action. But Pandora was overall, a pretty good friend to be around.

And me? I'm just a normie with no powers, I usually just sit around and do nothing, Like today. Everything changed when IT happened...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 20.1K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
27.4K 5.5K 34
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
554K 16.2K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
76.7K 1.7K 18
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...