Dragonball Mae

بواسطة kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... المزيد

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Team Up

2.2K 63 11
بواسطة kadenzajinx

Jiren remained calm as the three saiyans continued their assault. While their strikes were stronger they still were no match for him. The only frustrating thing was, he couldn't predict how Mae was moving. The way she switched her coordination so fluidly threw him off balance. 'How could I have let her get in my head?' He thought as he blocked her punch. As they continued to attack he noticed that she worked more with Vegeta rather than her father. As she was moving he punched her and sent her flying backwards.

Mae bounced off the arena floor and skidded to a halt. "Damn it." She gritted her teeth.

"You good?" Vegeta asked as they jumped back to her.

"Let's attack him together!" Goku said as Jiren started to come at them.

Vegeta and Mae nodded as they prepared to use an energy blast. The three of them launched their attacks together.

"Kamehameha!" Goku yelled.

"Final Flash!" Vegeta's attack wrapped around Goku's.

"Masenko!"  Mae shouted, her energy blending with theirs.

Jiren brought his hands up as the attack connected. Rubble collapsed all around him, closing him in. He pushed his aura up, turning the rubble to dust. The saiyans had to cover their faces from the force of his energy. At the same time, they ran for each other. As they connected a bright white light surrounded them.

Above, Dypso watched his teammate, "looks like Jiren is turning things up. I should too." He jumped down to face Frieza.

"Are you done running then?" Frieza asked mockingly. "I think it's time we ended this."

"I agree." Dyspo said. "It's time I knocked you off." He rushed forward using his super human speed.

Frieza dodged his attacks, keeping up with his speed. He punched Dyspo hard in the stomach, bringing him to his knees. "I figured you would have learned from your fight with that halfbreed, Mae. She must have noticed how predictable your moves are." Frieza chuckled.

"Predictable?!" Dyspo said getting up. He glared at Frieza, "I'll show you predictable." He moved faster and started to push Frieza back. When he got a chance he sent an energy circle at Frieza. "Circle Flash!"

"What the?" Frieza snapped as the ring closed around his body.

"Finish!" Dyspo yelled and the ring exploded bringing Frieza to his knees. "Well what do you think about that." He approached him ready to blast Frieza off. He reached his hand out and Frieza wrapped his tail around his wrist and squeezed.

"That was too close." Frieza flicked his tail and knocked Dyspo to the ground. "Dyspo I want to make a bargain with you."

"A bargain?" Dyspo asked.

"Yes, if we continue we will only drain each other's stamina." Frieza said. "If you managed to knock me off we still have a number advantage. Sure, Jiren may be powerful but can he knock off Goku, Vegeta, and that halfbreed in time?"

"What do you get out of it." Dyspo asked cautiously.

"I want you to use the super dragon balls to resurrect me." Frieza said simply. "In exchange I will help universe 11."

"That bastard Frieza is trying to betray us again!" Beerus growled.

"Hold on this is Frieza. Maybe he has a plan we don't know about." Krillin said nervously.

Dyspo looked at Frieza for a moment before answering. "No."

"No?" Frieza said almost taken aback.

"I know you are just trying to use me for your own survival. I refuse to negotiate with evil!" Dyspo said standing back up.

"Who are you to say I am evil." Frieza smiled. "Very well, you should have taken my offer." A golden light enveloped Frieza as he powered up.

"That form." Dyspo gasped.

"Golden Frieza." Krillin said in awe.

"I'm going to knock you off, Dyspo." Frieza grinned. Dyspo lunged forward trying to attack. Frieza blocked him with ease and sent him back with an energy blast. "You have to be much faster than that!" Frieza laughed.

Dyspo stood and glared at Frieza. "I'll show you just how fast I can go." A purple aura surrounded him. Within a split second he was attacking Frieza.

Frieza could barely keep up with this new speed. "This is Dyspo's Final secret technique." Belmod said. "Super Maximum Light Speed Mode."

"I can't see! It's too fast!" The Zen-Ohs complained. "Oh wait let's use this thing." They tapped the pad in front of them to see the fight in slow motion. "I still can't see!"

"It seems their fight is too fast even for the godpad." The Grand Priest explained.

"Wow! Is that even possible?!" The Zen-Ohs asked in amazement.

"It would seem so." The Grand Priest said. "I hope you enjoy this fight that's too fast to see."

"This is fun too." The Zen-Ohs laughed cheerfully.

Frieza was being pushed to the edge. While Gohan was fighting with Toppo, he saw what was happening and nodded to 17 before rushing in to save Frieza. He managed to time his attack and kicked Dyspo back before he dropped Frieza out. "You look like you could use some help." Gohan said.

"Son Gohan, you would really help me?" Frieza asked.

"We are both fighting for universe seven." Gohan said.

"I might betray you for real." Frieza chuckled.

"If you do." Gohan turned his head and glared, "I'll knock you off myself."

"Alright then, let's finish him off together." Frieza grinned. Together they ran forward to face Dyspo.

Mae jumped back and turned her head to where Gohan was fighting. She noticed that he joined Frieza. A small flicker of worry was building in her chest. While she was spacing out Jiren hit her, knocking the wind out of her. "Mae pay attention!" Vegeta yelled at her.

"Stop focusing on Gohan and focus on the fight in front of you!" Goku scolded her.

Mae shook her head, bringing her focus back to Jiren. "Right." Piccolo's words rang through her mind, 'you can't fight all of his battles.'

Dyspo continued to dodge all of their attacks. Gohan and Frieza both jumped back. "I have a plan." Gohan said. "We need to limit his field of movement. I'll draw him in and then you find away to stop him."

"Alright." Frieza agreed. "I'll go along with your plan, team leader."

Gohan ran forward and stopped in front of Dyspo. He dropped his guard and Dyspo fell for it. He ran forward and went in for an attack. "Frieza now!" Gohan yelled. Frieza shot out energy beams from his finger tips creating a cage around Gohan and Dyspo.

"What?!" Dyspo exclaimed.

"Now we can fight face to face." Gohan said as he lunged forward. He punched Dyspo back and he landed on one of the energy beams. Dyspo cried out in pain as the shock went through him.

"Damn it." Belmod swore. "Dyspo can't move properly in that cage."

Dyspo kicked Gohan back into an energy beam, "this affects you too!" He went in for a punch and Gohan grabbed his fist.

"Yea but I can handle it." Gohan said as he started to push Dyspo back.

"Hurry up Gohan!" Frieza grunted. "This attack is very draining."

Gohan continued his assault trying to end it as quickly as possible. He kicked Dyspo into another energy beam. Just as he went to finish it the cage faded and Dyspo could move again. The purple aura surrounded him again but before he could attack, Gohan whirled around him and grabbed him locking them together. "Frieza! Now's your chance!" Gohan yelled, they were already close to the edge.

"Are you certain?" Frieza asked.

"Just hurry up!" Gohan commanded.

"Alright then." Frieza said forming an energy ball in front of them. He launched the attack blasting both Gohan and Dyspo off the arena.

"Universe 11 Dyspo and universe seven Gohan have dropped out." The Grand Priest announced.

"How could I have lost?!" Dyspo groaned.

"I'm sorry Piccolo." Gohan said.

"Don't be sorry. You did really well." Piccolo congratulated him.

Mae looked to the stands where her twin was sitting. "You did well, Gohan." She smiled as she turned back to face Jiren.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30.2K 752 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...
122 0 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...
2.9K 204 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
40.5K 1.4K 42
a story about venus briefs, the first born daughter of vegeta and bulma, who becomes best friends with bulma's best friend's son, gohan, and later so...