Superman

By TheBlackKeyss

****DISCLAIMER this fan fiction in no way demonstrates the behavior, actions, or relations of the real Marsha... More

Superman
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (part 1)
Chapter 5 (part 2)
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (part 1)
Chapter 10 (part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part 1)
Chapter 19 (part 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (part 1)
Chapter 21 (part 2)
Chapter 21 (part 3)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 (part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (The Finale - Part 1)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 2)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 3)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 4)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
pain & gain

Chapter 7

8.3K 194 138
By TheBlackKeyss

"Marshall please!" I'm pulling him inside with all of my force. The last thing I want is him going and confronting Nick.

"Let me go." He commands.

I can't help but internally laugh at the situation. Just a few nights ago I was the one telling him to let go.

"Calm down please." I'm begging, gripping the fabric of his jacket.

"Rachel I'm not gonna ask you again." He says harsher this time.

"Marshall please you're scaring me." I cry still holding his bicep. "Don't please. You scare me when you fight..." I let my voice fade out.

He's staring at me now. He's stopped resisting. We're standing in the living room staring at each other. The need for violence is burning behind his eyes. He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off with a kiss. His arms slowly fall to his sides and then brush my hips.

"Don't do it." I murmur against his lips.

Marshall turns me around and presses my backside against his front. His hands are gripping my behind and I feel his breath on my ear as he whispers.

"You gotta calm me down baby." He growls. "Distract me."

"I don't know how." I admit softly, still taken by his errotic command.

"Yes you do." He contradicts. "Take my mind to another place. Calm. Me. Down."

"Marshall what do you mean?" My breathing is scattered as he feels over my jeans.

"You know what I mean." He leans down and whispers seductively in my ear.

Marshall pops open the button on my jeans, dragging the zipper down. He slips his hand over my underwear and beneath my denim.

"Oh baby." He chuckles. "You're already soaking. You like this?"

I cannot speak. My words hitch in my throat.

"Answer me." He says angrier.

"Y-yes." I answer.

"Good." His hands pull down my jeans and I step out of them. "Is it my voice?" He asks, kissing behind my ear. "That makes you so wet?"

I feel myself quiver at his words and I feel it there. I let my head roll back onto his shoulder. I'm falling apart at the sound of his voice. He's so compelling. In this moment I will do anything he tells me to.

"You're mine." Marshall says with anger.

His hands yank off my top, taking my bra with it. I hear him undressing behind me. As soon as his jeans hit the floor he presses himself back against me and I can feel his erection through his boxers in the small of my back. His hands trace up my torso and curl around my breasts. My eyes flutter shut as he works. He removes his touch almost as soon as he gave it.

"You're gonna want a bed for what I'm gonna do to you baby." He growls. "Let's go."

Marshall fishes around in the pocket of his discarded jeans and pulls two condoms. Two! Both of us grab our clothes and run upstairs into my bedroom. We're barely over the threshold and he's kissing my neck aggressively. He tosses the two condoms on my bedside table and nudges me on my back.

"Put your arms above your head." His voice comes out harsh but in a sexy way. I obey.

My body is stretching from either side of the bed and he can see everything. I'm completely vulnerable beneath him. His thumb toys around my entrance, avoiding me where I want him the most. He's teasing.

"Please..." The words escape my mouth.

A smirk curves on his lips. He traces his hand up my thigh while his fingers continue there torturous teasing. My hips rise up towards him in an attempt for more but his strong hand pushes me back down.

"Hold still." He orders and I obey once again.

Then I feel his fingers press against me and rub in light circles. He's going painfully slow. I feel my body aching for him. I want him so bad. Once again my hips push against his fingers hoping for a harder touch.

"I love it when you push against me." He whispers. Even though my eyes are closed I know he's smirking. "Are you ready baby?"

"Y-yes." I stutter.

He grabs one of the condoms off the bed side table and rips it open with his teeth. He puts it on and holds both of my hips down with his palms. Then, he enters. He's going slow. The sensation is growing and a moan escapes my mouth.

"More Marshall..." I plead.

"How bad do you want it?" He asks.

"Please..." I say breathlessly through gritted teeth.

He picks up the pace. I can feel the sensation building up inside of me. I hear him grunting as a sign of struggle to hold back. After one more thrust, I convulse in release. My hands grip the sheets and my back arches off the bed. Marshall releases shortly after me, calling out curses as he does so. When he finishes he collapses beside me on the bed. Both of us are struggling to catch our breaths.

"What did you think?" He says softly.

"I think I want it again." I whisper.

"Good." He smiles. "I think I want to do it again too."

His smile is genuine. He looks...happy. I smile stupidly at the fact that I'm the one who made him happy. He's staring at me on the bed, twisting in a strand of my hair between his fingers. His lips press a kiss on my cheek and pause at my ear.

"Just-fucked hair suits you." He laughs and tickles my stomach. "I think I want you in the shower."

"You want me? In there?" I probably sound more shocked than I mean too.

"Is that okay?" He asks, tracing my side with his fingertips.

"Well yeah. I've just never done anything like this before..." I say under my breath.

He's heard it. His grin is from ear to ear and he's tugging me towards the bathroom in my room. He plucks the second condom off the bedside table and leads us to the shower. He turns on the water and we both step in. The water is warm on my skin and is refreshing after what happened.

Marshall takes off his dog tags and places them on the counter. He's in right behind me. As I turn around I see him biting his lip as his eyes scan my body. I'm immediately all self conscious and cross my arms over my chest. He laughs and pulls me in at the hips.

"You don't need to cover up for me baby." He laughs.

I blush at his words. He lightly tugs my bruised wrists down, exposing my chest to him again. He licks his lips and starts kissing my neck. The water is warm on my back and he nudges me against the back wall. His kisses are almost as hot as the water and I'm gripping the back of his neck.

His hands trace down my back leaving a trail of goosebumps behind them. His erection is forming against my stomach. Water from the shower rains down on us. His hand rubs me there. My arms are wrapped around his neck, holding on for dear life. I'm exhausted from the first time. I'm afraid if I let go, I'll collapse.

His lips are desperately clawing at mine and his teeth nibble at my bottom lip. Our tongues dance as he rubs me in preparation for what happens next.

Marshall reaches onto the counter and opens the condom. As he's about to put it on, I make a decision. I grab his hand and put the condom back on the counter. He looks confused. I push him back against the opposite wall. I lock eyes with him as I sink down to my knees. I hold his hips and he's staring down at me as if to see if I'm actually going to do it.

I flick my tongue on his shaft and watch his eyes flutter shut. I let my tongue explore him and I feel his hands slip into my wet hair. I close my mouth around him and suck harshly. Moans escape his mouth and his grip tightens in my hair. I suck more, tasting shower water and salt.

"Rachel I'm gonna come." He warns, out of breath.

I don't stop. I suck until he releases. He grabs fistfuls of my hair, tangling it between his fingers. Its salty. It's not as bad as everyone says. I swallow it and stand back up. He's in shock coming down from his high. When he regroups, he pulls me close and flicks the water off.

"What the hell was that?" He's smiling.

"Was it not good?" I frown.

"Baby you're the best I've ever had." He whispers in my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 349 17
♡︎ There will always be fear amongst people who do not understand a concept, or a person. However, it is foolish to ever assume you know someone trul...
31.6K 1.3K 15
A power rap couple, just friends, or nothing but a publicity stunt? Perhaps, what began as one thing morphed into another. Many thanks to @wonderfool...
95.5K 2.6K 37
Third book in my Eminem fanfiction series, you can find the other two under my works, enjoy. This fanfiction in no way demonstrates the behavior, act...
13.7K 538 44
> #1 on Eminem hashtag as of 10/10/2022 ❁ >>Forced to harden for the business world around her, Esdeath Domitia is the only female stock broker on t...