Misty waters - percy jackson...

Da leoneoxx

I percy jackson saviour of Olympus was getting a job - avengers assemble (2012) Used to be called water boy Altro

A/N
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
A/N
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Just for fun
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Notice

Chapter one

32.7K 555 341
Da leoneoxx

This is just before the first avengers movie

Percy's pov

I percy jackson saviour of Olympus was getting a job.

That's right. After years of missing school saving the world and almost dying I had decide to do something normal with my life and get a job.

Now I understand you must be wondering how the hades I'm going to get one, well simple I had Hermes forge an application for me and send it off, it must of made me look good because almost immediately I got a reply.

You must be wondering what was going on with the rest of the seven and it was simple. We were all moving on with our lives I mean we were adults and at the moment there were no up coming wars. After I killed gaea the gods blessed me because I denied god hood. I'd given hestia and hades thrones and gotten a portal to each camp.

" hi I'm Percy jackson I'm here for my interview" I smiled sweetly at the woman at the desk.

" mr starks assistant miss Potts is waiting for you on floor 5 room 10." Replied the woman duly giving my a visitors pass.

I was applying to be Tony Stark's assistant. I was just gonna do paper work and clean up after him. Simple as.

I went to go to floor 5 but stopped as soon as I saw the elevator. Even though no one that close to me had passed I had major PTSD form Tartarus. I mean who can say they were in Tartarus and lived. That's right not that many.

" hi I'm pepper Potts Tony's assistant. I heard your here for an interview to be his other assistant, as I'm being upgraded and will no longer be an assistant." Said miss Potts leading me to a office.

After I was asked a ton load of questions she told me I got the job and that I started tomorrow.
I couldn't help but beam on my way home. It seemed impossible that I could get a job. I mean it was practically handed to me. Something that didn't happen often.

----------------

Sorry about how short it is but I'm just trying to ease people into the story next chapter will be better I promise

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9K 73 27
Percy is a gangster and meets avengers. Once you get farther along it'll make more sense.
600K 12.2K 28
Percy Jackson, after the war with Gaea, Percy has decided that he wanted a break from quests and wars. He leaves for the mortal world not wanting to...
322K 12.7K 54
"Well this is awkward." The boy joked as their weapons were trained on his figure. "Who are you and how'd you get in here?" The assassin questioned...
441K 8.8K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...