Cherry & Blue (Complete ✔️)

By lovelike_evajacks

Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm a... More

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Six
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two
what daniel looks like
insta & pinterest

Chapter Sixty Five

82.4K 1.9K 1.1K
By lovelike_evajacks

Daniel

"Where's Rosé? Tonight would've been more fun with her here." Wren opens his stupid mouth with a snarky comment.

I'm at the West Hampton Lake Side, without the guys and I've just finished a race. Wren rolled up in his ugly car, pathetically assuming that he's off the hook for hurting my girl.

I'm barely controlling myself from killing this motherfucker. Just looking at his face reminds me of what he did to my girl, how he hurt her with those hands and manipulated her with his words. I hate him so fucking much. I want to avenge Rosé, protect her honor, and make this idiot feel what he made her feel but I need to be realistic. If I did anything to Wren, I'd get in trouble and I'll be away from Rosé. I can't let that happen. She's my priority. My first and last thought.

Anyway, it's not like this loser is going to be walking around with freedom after tonight.

I scoff, amused and so close to busting out his teeth for even saying her name.

"You're right, it would have been more fun but you know what, I rather not let her see the street rat that stuck his claws in her without her consent." I snarl darkly, too calmly.

Wren's eyes falter, his smirk fading when he realizes what I've just said.

I smirk, standing back as four cop cars show up, their blue and red sirens illuminating the darkened night. Police officers surround him with their guns pointed at his head.

"Put your hands behind your head, right now!"

Seeing the look of pure dread on Wren's face, gives me sadistic joy.

"You're under arrest for the sexual assault of Rosé LeBlanc. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." A cop reads him his rights as he handcuffs him.

My father didn't let me down. I asked him to help me and he did, without questions. Being a powerful lawyer, he was able to gather a team of prosecutors, and with the help of Koa getting that video, Nate giving his witness statement and with two of the biggest pieces of evidence, we were able to bring justice to Rosé. There was no trial and I made sure that video was destroyed. Madison got done for accompanying sexual assault and Wren...Wren is going to be rotting inside a jail cell for the rest of his life.

I understand that I should've talked to Rosé first but this had to be done without dragging her in and causing her more pain. I was not going to make her relive what she went through. With me, her past will be a distant dwarf star that never existed.

But I am going to tell her. I'm not hiding this from her. She deserves to know.

Taking an intimidating step forward, I stare at his pale face. His soulless blue eyes are trembling with the realization of his doomed future.

"If you had seen me coming into her life, you would have never even dreamt about touching her." I say narcissistically, glaring into his eyes.

I was meant for her.

I step back and give him a mocking smile.

"Have fun in prison."

Rosé

Where are you?

I've been waiting for Daniel for over an hour. Apparently, there's a special surprise he's planned for me tonight. But I'm getting worried wondering where he is. I hope he's okay. I tried texting and calling him but got no response. I texted the guys if they knew where he was and they said no, the girls don't know either.

I hug my waist as the cold, February air prickles my skin. I'm sitting on the steps of my front door, waiting for his matte black Mustang. Every second, every minute is going by so slowly. Every car that drives by leaves me disappointed.

My phone rings and my eyes gleam in hope. Thinking that it is him, I answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Dan—"

"Rosie, where are you?" I'm cut off by Aaliyah's worried voice.

My body deflates in despair.

"I'm waiting for Daniel, I'll be there soon, I promise." I mumble out quietly.

I can hear the soft hum of the music in the background. Kai is hosting a Valentine's Day party at his house and everyone is there.

"Hurry, these boys are annoying me." Aaliyah's words make me smile a little. I hear her curse Kai out before she hangs up.

I hear a car and with hope, I stare at it, but frustration fills me yet again when the car just drives by. I hear the front door open behind me. Bianca's small giggles bloom the quiet night.

"Rosé, go inside and wait." Nate says with his arm around his girlfriend who looks beautiful in her red dress.

"Rosé, you're going to catch a cold, go inside." Bianca tells me with worry.

I hum, feeling too sad to speak. She smiles sympathetically at me and I watch as they climb inside Nate's car and drive away. I find myself staring at our neighborhood street once more before getting up and heading towards the door.

Just as I'm about to grab the door handle, I hear a car door slam shut.

"Rosé."

As soon as I hear his frantic voice, I turn around. Hurriedly, he walks over and takes me into his embrace, his strong arms give me the warmth and reassurance that I need. I close my eyes in his hug, feeling overwhelmed.

I thought he was in trouble or...he forgot.

"Rosé, I'm so sorry. I got caught up in a race, I tried to get out of it, but I couldn't. Baby, I'm so sorry," Daniel cradles my cheeks as his eyes scan mine for comfort, "I'm sorry for making you wait."

I smile, touching his hand.

"It's okay, I understand."

Daniel sighs in relief and it's adorable how worried he got thinking that I was mad with him. I'm not and I'm happy he told me why he was late. I knew he wouldn't break a promise.

Daniel smiles and it's heart-fluttering. His dark eyes rake down my body and I blush with shyness under his heated gaze. I already checked him out the moment I laid my eyes on him and he looks irresistible, as usual—black pants, black t-shirt, and BV boots, hair ruffled sexily, and lips red and desirable.

"You look beautiful." Daniel plays with my wavy hair.

My cheeks blush at his compliment.

My dress is a simple red knee-length silk slip with a subtle slit down one side and thin straps that criss-cross on the back. It cinches in my waist whilst the rest flows down my hips. Red heels, red cheeks, and a hint of cherry on my lips and my hair falls down why back in soft curls.

It's all red for Saint Valentine's Day.

"Let's go." Daniel takes my hand and we head to his car.

As I'm about to get inside, he mumbles a frantic I almost forgot. From the backseat, Daniel holds in his hands a bouquet of red roses and a pink teddy bear which is holding a red box of chocolates. Daniel smiles almost shyly and I find it so adorable how he's put effort for me tonight.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek.

Staring at the presents, I feel enlightened and giddy. They're so cute, they're cheesy but they're cute—he's so cute. I already gave him my present this morning—baked chocolate chip cookies with a strawberry cream filling.

"I love you." Daniel tilts my head up with his knuckles under my chin so that I'm looking at him.

Love is glittering in his eyes like the billion stars in the universe. It's so heartfelt that it makes my heart tighten with an overwhelming yearning for him. I can see my forever in those eyes—our forever.

<3 <3 <3 <3

"Surprise!" I flinch when everyone shouts as the lights come on. The house was dark and quiet when Daniel and I walked in. I was wondering if the electricity went away and if everyone left but apparently not.

Aaliyah walks up to me with a delicious-looking cake in her hands and a giddy smile on her pretty face. Utterly confused, I look at Daniel who's standing behind me and his smug smile makes my heart flutter.

"What's going on?" I ask him as I wander my eyes over to my friends who are staring at me with warm smiles.

"Your birthday is in four days but your loverboy decided we surprise you with an early birthday party, so happy birthday, baby." Kai says with a playful, dimple-grin.

I'm speechless and in awe and overwhelmed with gratitude. They did this for me—he did this for me. As I stare at him, with love in my eyes, I realize that my heart belongs to him. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so fortunate to have met him. Regardless of our ups and downs, we were meant to be. I don't believe in soul mates but I believe that Daniel came into my life like a guardian angel.

"I can't believe you did this." I tell him softly, my eyes gliding from his down to his lips before I can't hold myself back any longer and kiss him.

Daniel circles his arms around my waist and kisses me back with equal love. Breaking the kiss, I turn around in his arms and blow out the candles as I make a wish. But what could I wish for more when I already have everything I could wish for? An amazing brother, an incredibly devoted best friend. Kai, Noah, Matthew, Bia, and Luna who have the most wonderful hearts.

And Daniel, who is my everything.

I never thought my life would have a happy ending but I was blessed with him—he made me love myself again and showed me that darkness is only for a little while before brightness brings along a beautiful love.

"Thank you," I tell them, "I love you, guys."

<3 <3 <3 <3

Daniel and I are on a couch inside Kai's library, away from everyone and the loud music. We were making out for a hot moment before we started talking about Lolita—the book he bought for me. Daniel loathes the concept of the plot and I completely agree but it's the disturbing and fascinating concept that makes it a great literary novel.

"I need to tell you something." Daniel quietly says after a moment of silence.

I lift my head from his shoulder and look into his eyes. He looks nervous.

"What's wrong?"

Then he tells me what he did and I'm left speechless.

I can't believe he did that...for me. I should be mad at him, shouting at him for going behind my back and sharing my story as if he had the right...but I'm not because I trust him. And I'm happy he fought for me. He thought about me, he knew if I was to retell my nightmare of a past, I'd be miserable. He helped me, there's no way I can be mad at him for that—sometimes getting help is good, it's liberating. There's nothing wrong with letting someone stand up for you, it only shows how much they care.

I'm so thankful to Daniel.

"I know I should've talked to you and asked for your permission but, Rosé, I needed to do that without hurting you. I couldn't bear the thought of Wren walking around thinking he didn't do anything wrong," Daniel grabs my hands in his with overwhelming despair swirling in his eyes, "I'm sorry, baby for going behind your back. I needed to do this for you, to get you closure. I love you so fucking much and I care for you. I hope you're not mad at me and can understand and forgive me."

He's always told me that he'll be good for me...what he doesn't realize is that good was already in him. Maybe after what happened with Madison and his parents separating, he started to push that good into the darkest corners of his soul because he thought there was no use being good if you're going to end up getting hurt.

I twist my body towards his and cradle his cheeks.

"I'm not mad at you, Daniel," I softly say with a tender smile, "I'm just wondering what I did to deserve someone so good."

I kiss his forehead.

"And loving."

I kiss his cheek.

"And mine."

I kiss him. Pouring all my love and affection for him into our kiss. When I break the kiss, Daniel is warmly smiling as his eyes wander over my face, sweetly admiring my imperfections. But even those imperfections feel like perfection under his gaze. He makes me feel so beautiful and worthy.

"Why did you have a crush on me?" Daniel asks with a soft dimpled smile.

I laugh. I'm not mad at Aaliyah for exposing me. I just get shy when I think about how I used to have a crush on him, longing for him from afar, and now he's written in my heart and soul.

But as I remember back to when I started crushing on him, I smile in amusement. I was so hopeless and such a fool. Two years ago, I saw him on the campus lawn. I was with Aaliyah and she had her eyes on Matthew. I remember when Daniel and I locked eyes for a breathless moment and I got a feeling of hope so intense that it felt like I was daydreaming. It was the first time in years that I felt something so close to a real affectionate feeling.

It was his eyes that made my heart beat again after being left cold for so long because of my nightmare.

And they reminded me of chocolate and I love chocolate.

I nibble on my bottom lip as a blush paints my cheeks.

"Your eyes."

"What?" Daniel chuckles, his brows furrowing in amused confusion.

"Your eyes captivated me."

"My eyes?"

"They reminded me of chocolate." I demurely shrug with a pout. I found his eyes beautiful, it was as simple as that.

Daniel laughs wholeheartedly.

"Baby, what?"

"They made me feel like I had a chance at love after what happened." I whisper.

Daniel shakes his head and flicks my nose, the gesture making me smile.

"Do you know why I fell for you?" He whispers as his eyes glide to my lips then back to my eyes.

"Because I'm adorable?" I playfully say, cupping my face to gaze at him.

Daniel chuckles before his eyes soften.

"Not only that but also because you fascinated me with your sweet and kind heart."

Those words engrave themselves inside my heart.

"I love you, Rosé." Daniel caresses my cheek, his eyes drowned in mine.

"I love you." I whisper against his lips before crashing mine on them.

Our kiss is sweet. Just what this moment needs.

We've come so far and it almost feels like a dream. Daniel has given me a second chance at love and being loved. I believed that I was going to have an unrequited love story but I guess fate had different intentions for me.

We break the kiss and rest our foreheads together.

"Rosé." Softly, he says my name.

I hum, forgetting to speak because I'm so madly, deeply in love with this boy.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smile.

I love you.

Daniel waits, eyes glimmering in hope. I give him a soft, playful smile as I back away.

"No."

"What?!"

I giggle at his awe-struck reaction and make a run for it.

I'm happy.

I am so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.1K 60
"I'm sorry," I apologized as I watched her break down even more. There was a pang in my chest as I stared at her. Fiore. I took a beautiful flower a...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
148 5 34
(COMPLETED) I don't believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming. I believe in fear. He taught me how to be afraid. We first met on a playground on a w...
218K 6.3K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...