Street Saga

By Carlishaaa

23 year old Gianni Abrielle Maharaj, daughter of Kareem Maharaj, one of the biggest kingpins in New York, has... More

prelude
01
02

INTRO

3K 84 11
By Carlishaaa

Street Saga

23 year old Gianni Abrielle Maharaj, daughter of Kareem Maharaj, one of the biggest kingpins in New York, has grown up around drugs and fast money since she was born and all she wanted to do was get away from that life. Unlike 25 year old Santana Legend Demons, all he wanted was to be what his father couldn't and avenge his cousin's death.

Santana and Gianni knew of each other since they were little being that their fathers were rivals and hated each other.

As they grew older they some how grew fond of each other and became attracted to one another but before their relationship could even start it was ended by an event that changed Santana's whole perspective of Gianni.

Now 4 years later as they meet again there is no telling what will happen...

Gianni Abrielle Maharaj | GiGi
@karinjinsui

Santana Legend Demons | Santos
@daveeast

Gunner Mahraj | AK
@bandzhunta_izzy

Naidirah Heartly | Nai
@zonniquejailee

Pharaoh Mahraj | Ace
@doittez4am

London Brix | Brix
@paislib

Leighton Blue Mahraj | Blue

Draco Dayvon Maharaj | Draco
@killajayy__

Luna Marraco | Lulu
@cayy.benji

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
486K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
909K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...