Becoming His Male Empress (Bx...

By iLyna_chAn

SECOND CHANCES, I didn't believe in it, I have never been known to the world, I was born disfigured, useless... More

Author's VERY Important Note/ NEWS ON THE UPCOMING COMIC
1 - Cursed Life
2 - It Feels Like A Dream
3 - Alive
4 - My End And My Beginning
5 - Found
6 - A New place
7 - Empress Elect- Part 1
8 - Empress Elect- Part 2
9 - Urgent Need- Part 1
10 - Urgent Need- Part 2
11 - Ballot Pick- Part 1
12 - Ballot Pick- Part 2
13 - The Palace And The Imperial Palace
14 - Main Palace- Part 1
15 - Main Palace- Part 2
Character Profile
16 - Main Palace -Part 3
17 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT1
18 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT2
19 - Paying A Debt - Part 1
20 - Paying A Debt - Part 2
21 - Paying A Debt - Part 3
22 -Acting Dumb
23- Enraged Fang Mu
24- Doesn't Know Any Sleazy Bitch
25- Not Her Day
26- Cutivation Technique PT 1
27- Cutivation Technique PT 2
28- Don't Ever Forget Those Words
29- The Block Head Pair
30- Piercing Tornado Dance
31 - Are You Crazy
32 - To Kill Or Not To Kill
33 - Run Away With Me
34- I Am All Yours Yuer
35- Esteemed Shifu
36- Hard Times
37- Hellish Training
38- Master And Disciple Relationship
39- In The Dead Of The Night
40- Sparing Part 1
41- Sparing Part 2
42 - Speak
43- Bitter Memories Part 1
44- Bitter Memories Part 2
45- Feeling Regretful
46- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 1
47- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 2
48 - So Nosy
49- Leaving The Manor
50- Real Men Don't Cry
51- Jealous Of Oneself
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
52- First Opponent Wang Xiu
53- The Battle-What The Hell Just Happen?
54- Empress Elect Lei Yue Vs Young Mistress Wang Xiu ( New 58)
55- Disturbance At The Lei's Manor
56- The Emperor's Grace
57- What's With The Warm Welcome
58- Fairytale Phoenix Palace
59- Liang Na And The Lei Family Fantasies Part 1
60- Liang Na And The Lei's Fantasy Part 2
61- Eating Vinegar, A Tremendous Amount Of Vinegar
62- Wronged
63- The Story Behind The Ring
64- Making Pills
65- Land Of Ascension
GREAT NEW
66- Insidious Scheme Part 1
67. Insidious Schemes PART 2
68- An Unexpected Encounter
69- Ravishing His Love Part 1
70- Ravishing His Love Part 2
71- Hey Wifey, Is This How You Treat Your Hubby?
73- Let Zhen Reward You
74- Be Pleased,You Are the First and Last Person...
75- Your Majesty, This Is Wrong (New 86>>>)
76- The Announcement of a Marriage Ceremony (New 87>>)
77-Big Surprise (88>>>)
78- I Don't Think It's Lu Han's Fault (New 90>>)
79- A Mysterious Man( Read 80-92>>>)
80- Big Pervert ( Please Read 81-94>>)
81- A Global Announcement That Shocked the Whole World(Please Read 82-95)
82- Liang Na's promise (Read 83-97>>)
83- Intruder (Please Read Chap. 84-99>>)
84- You Are All Under Arrest (Please Read 85- 100)
85-The Second Competitor (New Chap 86-101>>)
86- Hello Cherry Pie (Read 87-102>>>)
87- A Visit to the Eastern Palace Treasury (Read 88- Exclusive Chap 103>>>)
PLEASE READ Exclusive Chapter 103- Revelation
88- Eastern Palace Treasury ( New Chap 104,105>>)
89- Crashing the Party( New Chap 106>>)
90- My Beloved Emperor (New Chap. 107>>)
91- Two Special Items (NEW CHAP. 108>>)
92- Out Of The Blue (New Chap. 109>>>)
93- Kick Some Ass (New Chap. 110>>>)
94- Cheating Is Not Allowed (READ 114>>)
95- No One Saw Jiang Coming (Read 96-116>)
96- I Give Up (Read 97-117>>)
97- Déjà vu ( Read More 98-118)
Chapter 98- Nosebleed [Read 99-119>>]
Chapter 99- Tango With Zhen (New Chap 120 >>)

72- Please Use My Life to Appease Your Wrath

26.8K 1.2K 144
By iLyna_chAn

THANKS FOR READING. 

PLEASE VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME IF YOU AREN'T DOING SO ALREADY

To get the full chapter 73-82 all you have to do is to click o the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 81, 82 THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapter here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

"Zhen likes it when you call yourself empress elect, you should do that more often" Jiang turned to stare into the eyes of the emperor, he had gradually started becoming too used to that title, Jiang berated himself in his head. The more Jiang looked into those sincere eyes and amiable smiling face the more confused he got, the emperor's appearance was just too blinding and so real for Jiang who believed he was in some kind of trap, he thought he did get swept away at this moment if he kept looking into those eyes. This couldn't all be real was Jiang's final decision as he shot his eyes to seriously think of a way out of this illusion.

CHAPTER 72- Please Use My Life to Appease Your Wrath

"Stop being funny Jiang, open your eyes" the emperor spoke these words into Jiang's ears, he didn't forget to nibble at it thereby making Jiang shiver ever so slightly as he snapped his eyes open.

"Hmm, maybe I just didn't hear you correctly" since this was not an illusion, Jiang didn't believe that he heard the emperor properly when he spoke earlier, he was probably too distracted by something and heard wrongly. This was Jiang trying desperately to rationalize what was happening to him presently.

Emperor Qin Jie Huang left Jiang seated on the floor and then sat at the edge of the bed, he liked watching Jiang from above so he planned on not assisting him just yet, the emperor crossed his legs over each other and the silky red fabric covering them gave way to expose the most flawless straight long legs Jiang had ever seen, combine that with his long flowing red hair and devilish red lips made the emperor look way too tantalizing.

"Is he certain he is not also an enchantress elemental" Jiang have had this thought for a while now, the emperor was just too seductive looking without even having to do anything, also the color red really accentuated his tempting looks.

Jiang now understood why both female and males desired the emperor, why thousands of people fought with each other for the chance to become his empress elect or even just be qualified to participate in the fight to fight against the chosen empress elect and take the title for themselves, he understood why everyone was so crazy to become emperor Qin Jie Huang's empress.

Jiang comprehended why this particular empress elect competition was said to have way more candidates to ever be recorded in history to fight for a chance to battle the chosen empress elect, it wasn't just because the emperor was the most powerful in Tang Qin Shang but also because he was worth fighting and killing over, with such looks who wouldn't want to have such an otherworldly being as their own.

"Wifey where you not listening properly when Zhen was speaking earlier, anyway don't worry, Zhen won't make a fuss about that however if you wish for Zhen to repeat his words then Zhen needs some kind of payment" Jiang was even more confused about the emperor's words, he head was still trying to process whether he was imagining things about the emperor being in love with him when the emperor let out another bomb from his lips.

"How about you peck Zhen here" the emperor tapped his red lips with his finger then he nibbled on his lower lip seductively, Jiang mind went blank and as if he has been influenced by some kind of force, he found himself imagining the emperors on his.

Emperor Qin Jie Huang found Jiang's actions really adorable, his lustful eyes were practically fixated on the emperor's lips, he had just one thought " It won't be bad having a taste of those lips again, the sensation I experienced from kissing them wasn't a bad one after all, I really want to feel that way again" Jiang had his eyes closed as he deeply inhaled and exhaled while reminiscing about the moment he had those lips on his, they felt familiar, like he had tasted them before that day, Just thinking about that day at the ascension pond made Jiang gasp lightly, his cheeks flushed red and he was blissfully unaware of his surroundings or how tempting his actions were to the emperor who hungrily looked at him, like a mystic beast watching its prey.

Suddenly Jiang's eyes snapped open together with his small pink lips when he realized what he was doing and the kind of weird thoughts he was having. His eyes even grew wider when he thought about the weird sound he just made, he quickly looked over to the emperor to see if he was watching him, seeing the emperor had his lips curled up in a taunting way made Jiang feel very humiliated. He was totally watching, Jiang believed.

"I should just dig a hole and die right now" Jiang lamented inwardly, the more he looked at the emperor the more he felt like the emperor could listen in on his most secret thoughts because it was like anytime he thought about something in his head the emperor's smile would become even more profound, this freaked Jiang out to no end, thinking of such a possibility Jiang couldn't help but think about a certain someone who also gave him such a similar vibe.

His forehead creased as he asked "Your Majesty, forgive this humble servant for being so bold but do you perhaps know a certain young master Jun Tang? Was it him that told you I wasn't the real young mistress Lei Yue" thinking that the man that first stole his heart might be the one that sold him out to the emperor made Jiang's feel a bitter taste in his mouth "Did he hate me so much to the point that he didn't think twice before betraying me, even if I did something wrong, as my Shifu should he not at least give me a chance to seek redemption, Jiang 's train of thoughts were suddenly disrupted by the emperor.

"Wifey, Zhen doesn't like it when you think or speak of another man, you should only think and speak of Zhen" Jiang wasn't the only one feeling a bitter taste in his mouth, the emperor didn't only feel a bitter taste but a sour taste too, to the point that he didn't bother to hide the fact that he could read Jiang's mind.

The emperor before hated using this ability because he felt peoples mind thoughts are always vile and vicious and also reading peoples thoughts was rude, unnecessary and against natural laws, however, now he seemed to have to qualms with doing something he once disliked especially when it came to Jiang.

Jiang blushed on hearing the emperor's words, he even felt flattered to be reprimanded by the emperor in such a way, it meant that the emperor truly cared about him, right? Jiang hasn't felt someone been possessive of him before, he really like the feeling of been wanted and not always hated nevertheless Jiang didn't get sidetracked because hearing the emperor's words made Jiang even more curious to hear his answer, after all, Jun Tang had that ability too, the ability to read his mind, the same ability the emperor just displayed with the indication of the words he had just spoken.

Although he didn't think they were one and the same person, they both gave off a somewhat familiar kind of aura especially now that the emperor is been so shameless. Yes, Jiang believed the emperor was presently acting just as shameless and perverted as Jun Tang was once doing with him, every word that came out of his mouth since they did the deed was just too sinful.

On closer look at the emperor, although now he didn't resemble the tall matured Jun Tang but looked more like a sixteen-year-old which was similar to Jiang's age, Jiang believed that presently both Jun Tang and the emperor's eyes looked the same seeing as how the emperor's present eyes reflected that of Jun Tang.

Jun Tang's eyes always gave off a calm and gentle feeling with a bit of warmth also his eyes wasn't a blazing red color while on the other hand the emperor's fiery red eyes always held an overbearing ruthless pressure, one that when a person dared to stare into them for even a breath worth of time, they did feel their eyes begin to sting and burn, the feeling Jiang once felt when he stared into the emperor's eyes upon their first meeting. That feeling that was similar to been placed into an inferno wasn't present now seeing as he could even steal glances on a few occasions at the emperor's eyes and not feel like he was soon going to be made to turn to ashes.

"I just have a lot of doubts in my mind that I need to be cleared and I can feel that your majesty and Jun Tang are somewhat similar so I wanted to know if you might be very closely related, In that case I can understand why he will want to tell you about my true identity, you see he was the one who first found this out and was also my Shifu, even if he did betray me by telling you about me, I feel now I can forgive him because if it was my family I did probably do the same, I won't let them be deceived by others" Jiang had a faraway look on his face, he was thinking of the family that didn't want him.

On seeing Jiang's sad eyes, the emperor felt his heartbreak for him, he knew what he was thinking and couldn't help having his mood affected, the Emperor's face turned cold and his majestic might began to leak again, thinking back to what lead to him becoming an orphan as well as all of his JiangEr suffering, the emperor felt he couldn't keep holding in his grudge for General Lei because he was looking at the bigger picture, his cold bloodthirsty voice vibrated inside the room, jolting Jiang from his faraway thoughts "Zhen still has a score to settle with General Lei yet he still has the dauntlessness to commit another, it seems Zhen can't wait any longer and will have to remind General Lei, who the ruler of Tang Qin Shang is"

Jiang on hearing this became conflicted and he could barely breath properly due to the emperor's pressure, however after a while his eyes cleared and he forced himself to knee properly instead of the squatting he was doing and then he began to kowtow to the emperor "Your majesty, this incident was this humble servant's fault, this servant deserves a thousand deaths, please punish this servant only, it wasn't my father's fault"

Emperor Qin Jie Huang brows creased in annoyance, he wondered why his JiangEr was still defending that accursed family.

"Your majesty, it was I who was jealous about my sister's status as your empress elect, it was I who was jealous for been just an abandoned illegitimate son, so I stole my sister's place. Please use my life to appease your wrath, my father didn't know of any of this, probably not until it was too late, he couldn't have come to you with the truth even after finding it out because he didn't want to endanger my life or that of the rest of the family, he is that kind of man so please let me bear the consequences of my selfish actions, I have been an unfilial son already so let me do this to redeem myself" As Jiang said each word, tears flowed down his eyes like a river however his head was still kowtowing and he did his best to control his voice so that it didn't sound like he was weeping, but, who was the emperor?, he was also a sound elemental, he was extremely sensitive to anything that was related to sound no matter what it was, he could even feel Jiang's bleeding heart as he made such resolution.

Jiang had wanted to live this second life to the fullest, however, he didn't think twice to throw this second chance away for his family's seek nevertheless he couldn't help feeling pain in his heart, he was willing to do anything for his family even when they had killed him once though this will be the last thing, he does for them before cutting all ties with them completely, this will be the very last time he shed tears for them.

Jiang had once promised his father, General Lei that he did take the fall if such a situation arises, where his identity was found out and will result in the annihilation of nine innocent generations of the general's family. Jiang was a person who took promises seriously moreover he had a decision to not be a sacrificial lamb for the General's manor going forward, he hopes that with this all Karma he has with them will be completely severed and if he was to die and reincarnate let them be complete strangers in their next life.

THANKS FOR READING, LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE VOTE AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
4.6K 284 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...
393 29 40
"You knew from the beginning what you agreed to." He mumbles flying his hands. "I know. And sorry if I couldn't stick around till the very end to be...
38.4K 1.3K 9
in which a prince who has never experienced love, slowly learns how and what is love... 6 years before his fated death from an incurable illness. Ted...