Secondo's Return

Por Luna_Uchiha1

What if Vongola Secondo, Ricardo, is reborn as Sawada Tsunayoshi? Más

Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

5.8K 138 17
Por Luna_Uchiha1

Ricardo better known as Vongola Secondo was said to be the one who turned Vongola to a mafia famiglia. What no one knew is that Ricardo was mind controlled by Vongola Primo's Mist Guardian. At first, it started with bits of advice and opinions. Whispers like how people would say the devil would whisper into a person's ear. The devil, in this case, was Daemon Spade. When Ricardo died, he was freed from the Mist Guardian's control and was left full of guilt, regret, and anger. Regret because he betrayed his cousin's ordeals for Vongola, guilt for killing many unnecessary people and anger because he was used like how a puppet would be controlled by a puppeteer. No one knew he was used as a puppet. Everyone knew him as the one who started the path of darkness for Vongola. Even his own cousin. All because of a vengeful mist guardian. Ricardo never expected that he would be given a second chance. A clean slate. And this time no one would use him like a puppet.

"Damn that wretched mist!" Ricardo scowled. "How disgraceful to be used as a stupid puppet. At least I can live a new life. I will make sure that I will never be used like that again."

"Oka-san I'm leaving." said Ricardo.

"Ara? Goodbye, Ricardo."

"Goodbye oka-san."

Ricardo remembered the first time he changed his name.

Flashback

A three-year-old brunette looked at Nana.

"Oka-san?" said Ricardo.

"Yes Tsu-kun?" said Nana.

"Can you call me Ricardo when we are alone?"

Nana frowned at the odd request. "Why is that Tsu-kun?"

"Please."

Ricardo used his best weapon. The famous puppy dog eyes.

Nana sighed in defeat. "Alright. If anyone comes over, I'll call you Tsu-kun is that okay?"

Hai arigato!

Namimori High

Ricardo sidestepped a tonfa and glared at the famous vice president, Hibari Kyoya. "You're late carnivore! I'll bite you to death!"

"Hm, you said to be here at 7 am, and it will be 7 am in 1 minute. Therefore I am not late." Ricardo smirked at the annoyed Demon perfect.

"Hn." said Kyoya.

"Hibari-san...Sawada-san...the meeting will start soon!" said Kusakabe.

"Are you going to make us late for the meeting Ky-o-ya-san?!" Ricardo smirked at Kyoya and raised an eyebrow mocking him. Kyoya's eyebrows twitched and growled.

"Um, excuse me but..um...vice president and the president of the Disciplinary committee is needed for the meeting to continue so can you guys stop whatever it is that you are doing and get going already?"

"Hn." said Kyoya.

"After you little skylark." said Ricardo mockingly.

Kyoya's eyes twitched. "Damn carnivore."

Ricardo chuckled and started walking towards the disciplinary committee.

Meeting...

"Now that we are all here let's start shall we?" said Ricardo.

"I will be blunt we do not need the disciplinary committee in this high school."

Ricardo raised an eyebrow and looked at the class representative with a mocking smirk. "Is that so Hiroshima?"

"H-Hai," said Hiroshima as he gulped at his tone.

Ricardo smiled 'innocently.' "Then surely you wouldn't mind if your lover um Harumi was it? Finds out that you were having intimate sleepover parties with her friends? Hmm?"

Kyoya smirked from where he was leaning on the wall.

"Wh-What are you talking about? I am not doing such vulgar thing with her friends." said Hiroshima nervously.

"Oh? Because that's not what your neighbor said."

Hiroshima started sweating bullets.

"If you did not do such things then you wouldn't mind if I showed them to Harumi would you?"

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" A brunette boy stood up next to Hiroshima and glared at Ricardo.

Ricardo looked at the brunette boy who shouted and raised an eyebrow. "You are Sougo Saito correct?"

"What of it?" said Sougo.

"I heard that your father's a politician and is one of the candidates for being a minister. It would be sad if say a picture of his son having multiple scandalous affairs with many women ruins his image now wouldn't it?"

"D-Damn you!" said Sougo before sitting down reluctantly.

Ricardo smirked and looked at the others."Does anyone else have a problem with the disciplinary committee if so please speak up."

No one spoke.

"Good, I believe the meeting's adjourned. Good day." Ricardo smirked mockingly at the presidents of the clubs who were shaking in their seats. "You are dismissed."

They quickly scampered away.

"Sawada-san don't you think you took it too far this time?" said Kusakabe.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Kusakabe."

"Hn good job carnivore." said Kyoya with a smirk.

"Don't encourage him Hibari-san!"

"Hn."

"Ricardo promise me we'll protect Vongola together." said Giotto.

"I promise." said Ricardo.

.

.

.

"Nufufufu don't worry Secondo I'll make sure Vongola changes for the better." said Daemon.

.

.

.

"Nufufufu how the mighty have fallen. You know You are now known as the person who led Vongola to a dark path. How ironic is that? The person who promised Giotto to make sure it stays as a vigilante group is the one who changed it to a criminal organization. Hahaha!" Daemon laughed at the wounded ravenette on the floor.

.

.

.

Daemon looked at the dying ravenette and put his foot on his wounded chest. Ricardo groaned in pain and glared at the former mist guardian. "It was fun while it lasted Vongola Secondo. Send my regards to that blonde idiot and tell him I'll take good care of Vongola. Nufufufu~"

.

.

.

Orange eyes snapped open before turning back to green eyes. Damn it. Why did I see that stupid memory again? Ricardo looked out of the window with a faraway look. Giotto, please forgive me. I will make sure to turn back Vongola to the vigilante group that we promised each other long ago. I will do it even if it means giving up my life.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...