TEAR IN MY HEART ( ben hardy...

By surrealisms

( TEAR IN MY HEART ) ❝ DO YOU HAVE A BAND-AID? 'CAUSE I SCRAPED MY KNEE FALLING FOR YOU. ❞ or in which an ac... More

TEAR IN MY HEART
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE

TWENTY-ONE

3.1K 123 116
By surrealisms

A GENTLE NUDGE TO ANYA'S SHOULDER woke her up as she blinked blearily. Her eyes narrowed until her vision cleared and she saw the face of one Joseph Mazzello grinning towards her. "Rise and shine, babe! We're here!" He happily said and Anya straightened up, seeing a line of people leaving the plane.

She promptly stood up and was about to pick up her hand-carried baggage when Joe's arm stopped her, "Let me carry it. Ben will have my head if he learned that I didn't act like a gentleman with you." He quipped and grabbed the small bag from her, earning a laugh from Anya before she sassed him, "Does that mean you're only going to act like a gentleman because Ben told you so?"

What Anya said made Joe playfully frown as he put his hand to his chest, feigning hurt, "You got me there, who knew you could be so sassy? Did Ben teach you that?"

Anya shoved him slightly, "Shut up, Joseph. Go back to your cardboard cutout of Ben." She pouted while Joe smirked, "Dearie, you only spent a month with Ben and now you're acting like him. You guys are truly soulmates." He guffawed loudly, causing some passengers to look at them but he ignored it and strolled out the plane, his hand intertwined with hers as he hauled Anya with him.

The latter sentence made Anya's cheeks turn pink, you're truly soulmates. The words rang into her head repetitively so she shook her head, removing the thoughts out her mind and held Joe's hand tightly, slowly entering the memory when she met Joe, a soft smile appeared on her face unconsciously.

It was late afternoon and Anya was resting her head on Ben's chest as he hummed Killer Queen underneath his breath, tenderly tracing circles on her palm as the television blared out Brooklyn Nine-Nine, one of her favorite shows of all time.

Ben's eyes intently watched the series, it was from season 5 and the episode featured Jake Peralta proposing to Amy Santiago through the usual Halloween Heist. Anya had watched the particular scene thousands of times already but when she learned that Ben has never in his life watched a single episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, she made sure for him to watch all of it. So, now they have spent the past two days binge-watching and even if Ben hated to admit it, he could see the resemblance of their relationship with Jake and Amy's.

Except for the fact that Jake and Amy had a rough start before eventually dating, he could see himself taking care of Anya just like Jake does to Amy. And Boyle's definitely the embodiment of Joe. He thought, subconsciously chuckling out loud at the image.

"Why are you laughing?" Anya questions curiously, seeing the amused expression on his face as he continued laughing, "I just noticed that Joe is uncannily similar to Boyle."

Anya giggled, the resemblance invading her thoughts and they spent a few minutes cracking up before the sound of the doorbell distracting them. Ben stood up and peered through the peephole, seeing who it was, he opened the door and was instantly greeted with a yell, "What's up, bitch!"

Standing at the door, in all his glory, was Joe Mazzello, wearing a plain black sweater and khaki pants. Anya's eyes widened in surprise as Joe zoomed in directly towards her, leaving Ben all alone and hugged her with all his might. "Anya babe! I'm so glad I finally met you!"

She squealed in excitement, replying cheerily, "Joe! It's so nice to meet you in real life! You certainly look good if I must say." Joe beamed, embracing her tightly until a loud cough interrupted them. Ben crossed his arms and arched his eyebrow, glaring at Joe. Joe reluctantly let go of her and retorted, "Don't be so jealous, Benjamin. You're still my one and only love. Anya's just.. better than you."

Anya burst into snickers hearing what he said while Ben remained unamused, although he turned his body and sat besides Anya. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you here, Joe? I thought we weren't supposed to meet for like two weeks. And I thought you'd be in America now." Anya queried.

Said man opened his mouth to reply before Ben cut him off, "He's here to accompany you to America. You know I'm leaving in a couple of hours, right?"

"That's right! We'll be able to spend time without this man here ruining my plans." Joe winked but Anya just flailed her hands, "You don't have to do that, it's just one day apart though. I don't want to burden you with having to take 'care' of me just because Ben said so." She told Joe and gave Ben a pointed look, who simply gave her an innocent wink.

It was true enough, Ben would just leave a day and a half earlier than her before she goes to America as well. She can take care of herself but Ben seems overly protective around her these days, not that she's complaining. It was just new to her. Sure, she had overprotective bestfriends but boyfriend? Certainly not. Her last relationship was hell. And that guy was definitely more possessive than protective. She thought derisively.

"Babe, it's fine! I volunteered for it and I also wanted to rub something in Lucy's face because I met you first before her." Joe patted her shoulder and she sighed in defeat, clearly knowing she had no way out of this, "Okay, okay! I give up."

"I knew you would say that, love. Well, I have to go pack some stuff so I'll leave Joe here. Behave, Joseph." Ben lifted his eyebrow and looked at the man, who raised his arms up in defence. "Jesus, I'm older than him but he acts like I'm a kid." Joe whispered to Anya.

"I heard that!" Ben countered before leaving the room and once Joe heard the door click, signalling that he was gone, a sneaky smile formed on his face and Anya glanced at him suspiciously. His eyes twinkled in mischief as he leaned towards the girl, "Anya babe-"

"What is it, Joe?" She crossed her arms and Joe's smirk widened before whispering in her ear, "What do you think of pissing Ben off and dying our hair red?"

"Anya, yoohoo? Is anybody there?" Joe snapped his finger in front of her face, noticing that she was in a daze. Her eyes fluttered before blushing, "I'm sorry! I was daydreaming." She murmured and Joe laughed. He grasped her hand and she only noticed that they were already inside the airport, few people taking pictures of them as they recognized the two. Joe tightened his hoodie with no hesitation and placed his beanie on her head. She peered in his eyes thankfully and wore her sunglasses to avoid the flash from cameras. He did the same.

As they trudged with their luggages, a figure appeared on the peripheral of Joe's eye and he turned, a thoughtful look appeared on his face before he grinned wickedly. He silently tapped Anya's shoulder, causing her to turn back to him with a questioning expression. "What is it, Joe?"

He didn't reply, instead swirling her around to face the figure and she squinted as the physique sauntered nearer and her eyes caught a glimpse of the man. Without any delay and not caring that some paparazzis were there to capture photos of them, she ran to the man and clung to his arms, and he tightly squeezed her in.

"Ben!" Anya cried out eagerly and said male chuckled, enfolding her in his arms as he pressed a kiss on her forehead affectionately. He pressed his nose to her neck and inhaled her scent. Oh how he missed her.

"You didn't think I'd pick you guys up, did you? I told you I can't sleep without you." He responded, carelessly kissing her lips and ignoring the fact that he can hear some people whispering, obviously recognizing them and the flash of lights coming from cameras. He only wrapped his jacket around hers before clutching her hand tightly, striding towards the exit and not giving an absolute fuck.

"You dick! You're really going to leave me all by myself here?" Joe briskly marched towards them, Anya muffling a laugh as Ben uttered an apology. The three soon left and went inside his car which was parked near, with Ben's hand never letting go of Anya's.

twitter

benhardy she means everything to me. @anyajean

479k retweets | 691k likes

thread

|

anyajean you mean everything to me too.
( 231k retweets | 532k likes )
benhardy replying to @anyajean
I love you with my whole life.
( 127k retweets | 439k likes )

|

user2 CAN SOMEONE GET ME A BEN

|

joemazzello wow, just wow. no credits? that's just way out of the line bitch.
joemazzello replying to @joemazzello
after you guys made out in public and almost left me all alone? THE AUDACITY.

|

lucyboynton1 you guys look so CUTE!
benhardy replying to @lucyboynton1
thank you Lucy!

|

user25 this is actually making me cry they are COUPLE GOALS

|

gwilymlee bye looks like my single ass is going to stay single forever. I hate you two btw.
joemazzello replying to @gwilymlee
you have no idea how I feel when I saw them being lovey-dovey in real life. I'm going to vomit
benhardy replying to @joemazzello and @gwilymlee
CHOKE. FUCKING CHOKE. DIE!

|

user8 why is Ben a mood tho

|

allenleech can't believe I'm late to the news since I'm not in the gc 😒 but I ship!
ramimalek replying to @allenleech
gonna add you in the gc Allen.

|

user31 RAMI KDNDKDNDKS

|

tchalamet I feel so lonely looking at this tweet
lesbianjesusmia replying to @tchalamet
well then date, bitch.
tchalamet replying to @lesbianjesusmia
Do you think it's that easy to date? Just because you have a girlfriend doesn't mean I can find one.
lesbianjesusmia replying to @tchalamet
with your face? you can find someone easily pfft.

|

user15 idk if I just saw Mia compliment Tim or insult him at the same time
tchalamet replying to @user15
same.

instagram

Liked by mrgwilymlee, rogertaylorofficial and 541, 280 others

joe_mazzello I fixed it. You're welcome.

View 3, 379 comments

anyajean I- 😂😂😂

benhardy you should die. Seriously.
↳  joe_mazzello if I die who's going to take care of exposing you two then?
benhardy proves my point.

user2 I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE KDNDKSNSKS

mrgwilymlee oh is that why you were gone for like two hours? that was unusual but now I Know Why.
joe_mazzello can't believe you'd expose me like this daddy

user17 JOE WENT OUT AND PHOTOSHOPPED HIMSELF IN THE PICTURE I'M fUCKING DYING HDNDKEBEJR

lucyboynton1 I'll have you know Rami can't stop laughing because of this.
joe_mazzello tell him to go online. 

user29 PHOTOSHOP MASTER

ramimalek we stan a king of photoshop.
joe_mazzello bow to me, peasant!

user37 how the fuck is joe better at photoshop than me

miabishop i'm dying of laughter bye

brianmayforreal this is certainly amusing. Hahaha! Bri
joe_mazzello I'm honored you liked it, Bri 🤧

user30 JNDKENEJEB BRI IM DYING

user1 I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE BYR JFJDNDKDN

user56 joe please teach me your ways
joe_mazzello sessions are 20 dollars per hour.
user24 i'm literally dying right now.

rogertaylorofficial 🤣🤣🤣 this is Art, Joe.
benhardy I feel betrayed by my own father.
joe_mazzello HA! SUCK IT BEN!

graphic design is my passion 😍🤪

anyways, I finally updated! Wild's gonna be updated in a few hours so expect for some more angst 🤧 and I hope you guys check out my Lucy fic La Vie En Rose as well! It'll really mean a lot to me.

Peep at the very little mention of Anya's ex 👀 he's gonna be appearing soon~ anyhow, my Rami fic related to Wild will be published soon! So look out for that as well.

I'm literally publishing so many fics bc my mind keeps popping out ideas someone should stop me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 9.4K 87
[Completed - Ben Hardy] Aria Song Mercury came on as a favor to the set of Bohemian Rhapsody. What happens next she never expected - love, heart brea...
163K 5.2K 53
"promise me that you'll always be there for me to come home too." in which two people fall in love. [social media] #1 under gwilym
46.4K 1.4K 40
"We don't have long." "When I'm with you, time is irrelevant." When the past meets the future and brings a relationship with an expiration date. Y/N...
4.6K 60 80
At her elite university in New York City, sophomore Lilly Monroe is quite a popular music student. She has a beautiful voice, incredible stage presen...