Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar!!✔️

Per ib_rikara

What happens when Gauri who is a rude businesswoman met Om who is a fun loving person?? To know more read my... Més

Character sketch
Part 1
Part:2
Part:3
😍😍 Oh My Mata!!!!😍😍
Part:4
Part:5
New Cover.
Part:6
Part:7
PROMO 1
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
A big thanks...
Part:11
Promo:2
Part 12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
The Trip!!
Part:19
Part:20
Promo:3
Part:21
Part:22
Part: 23
Part:24
Part:25
Part:26
GOOD NEWS v/s BAD NEWS
I will try...
Part:27
Part: 28
Part:29
Part:30
I STILL LOVE YOU!
Part 31
Part:32
Part:33
Part:34
Part:35
Promo:4
Part:36
Part:37
Part:38
Stay with me-Forever!
New One!
Part: 39
Part:40
Part:41
Part:42
Part:43
Part:44
Part:45
Part:47
Part:49
Part-50 (EPILOGUE)
Part:48

Part:46

1.5K 173 130
Per ib_rikara

-:NANIMA:-

(For those who wanted a face for nanima)

Gauri came in her cabin after excusing herself from meeting. She hold the table tightly and stood there looking downwards for almost five minutes but Rudra's voice broke her trance.

Rudra: already affected?

She turned to him to find out about what he was talking.

Gauri: huh?

Rudra: main Om ki baat kar raha hoon. tum itni jyada affected ho usse ki tummeeting chod kar aa gayi...seriously...Gauri Kumari Sharma ka dhayan meeting mein nahi tha balki kisi hot aur handsome ladke mein tha...

Gauri whose cheeks visibly turned pink tried to hide her embarrassment.

Gauri: kya bakwas kar rahe ho tum? aur clients ko chodkar yaha kya kar rahe ho?

He came near to Gauri so that only she can hear him.

Rudra: clients ko tumhara hot and handsome boyfriend handle kar raha hai, aur vo bhi bahot ache se...seems like they are very impressed with him...just like you... 

This time he winked at her also and she turned around so that he couldn't see her pink cheeks. 

Rudra: vaise vo jo ladki thi na...meeting mein...

Hearing that she immediately turned around while Rudra smirked in mind. She kept looking at him in while he continued.

vo bhi kab se Om ko tumhari hi tarah ghur rahi thi...aur....(he left the sentence incomplete)

Gauri(desperately): aur kya??

Rudra: aur Om bhi use kafi bhaav de raha tha...

He smirked looking at her changing expression. The pink cheeks were gone and furious Gauri took over her. But one look at Rudra and she understood that he was there to tease her. She immediately hit him hard on chest while he took a step back and started laughing which made her more furious. She ran behind him while he started running in the cabin. Gauri was chasing him to catch him while he was running around. But suddenly the door opened and someone came inside. Gauri bumped into that person and closed her eyes in the fear of falling on the ground but someone caught hold of her waist and saved her from falling. Feeling herself in the embrace of a pair of familiar hands she slowly opened eyes. There he was, looking at her with his intense love filled eyes. For a minute she forget to breath feeling hot under his simple touch. Rudra who witnessed this slowly sneaked out of the cabin. But Om immediately came in reality and left her. An awkward silence followed after that. Gauri wanted him to talk to her but he didn't so she decided to take the lead.

Gauri: thank...you.

But before she could complete he left the cabin. She felt the corner of her eyes becoming moist but she didn't let her tears fall.

Gauri(to herself): you can't be weak Guari...specially Om k samne...you are doing this for him and if he came to know the reason then he'll never accept that you are unlucky for him...but it doesn't change the fact. Ho sake utna dur reh usse tere liye yahi acha hoga...

On the other hand Om came in his cabin and sat furiously on the chair.

Om: kyun Guari, kyun??? har baar kyun aisa karti ho? tum bhi khush nahi ho ye sab karke, lekin pata nahi kya ho gaya hai tumhe...(he growled)

Sharma Mansion:

It was night when Gauri was talking to nanima after dinner. After sometime Om arrived there to meet nanima. Om sat on the other side and nanima started talking to him. Gauri slowly left the room. Which didn't went unnoticed by nanima. She noticed the change in expression of Gauri and also noticed that they both were not talking with each other. After almost an hour Om started going from there and at the same time Gauri came in the room to check the same. Om bid bye to Nanima and left from there. It hurt her every time he ignored her. She didn't wanted to feel anything for him but couldn't help. She thought to herself that by the time she'll get over this feeling. 

Om came near his bike but when he checked his pocket the keys were not there. He then remembered that he forget the keys near nanima's table. He again went inside to take the keys. Here Gauri was giving medicines to nanima while she was staring her. Gauri knew that she wanted to ask her something so after giving her medicines she sat on the bed in front of her.

Gauri: boliye ab kya puchna hai?

Nanima: agar tu sach mein javab dene vali hai to hi main puchungi.

Gauri: han baba, kya baat hai bolie...

Nanima: firse kya hua hai tere aur Om k bich mein?

Om who was going to enter in the room stopped hearing nanima's question. He stood outside the room waiting for Gauri's reply.

Gauri: kuch bhi to nahi nanima, aapko aisa kyun laga?

Nanima: ache se pehchanti hoon tujhe, aur bachpan se janti hoon. Ye jo udasi tere chehre par hai vo saaf saaf bata rahi hai ki kuch to jaroor hua hai...tu aur Om baat bhi nahi kar rahe ho...(Gauri looked down) dekh Gauri, abhi to main hoon to tu mujse sab share kar sakti hai, bhagvan na kare kal mujhe kuch ho gaya to tujhe pachtava hoga ki tumne mujse baat kyun nahi ki...

After hearing that she couldn't control her tears more and hugged her tightly.

Gauri: nanima aap mujhe chodkar jane ki baat mat karo please,, already maine sabko apne aap se dur kar diya hai par main aapko dur nahi jane de sakti...I know ki main aapko lekr selfish ban rahi hoon par main kya karun...

Nanima: rona bandh karo beta...main kahi nahi ja rahi hoon...par ye kya bol rahi hai tu? sabko apne aap se dur kar diya...selfish...ye sab kya bol rahi hai beta?

Gauri slowly put her head in Nanima's lap and hugged her by waist while she started caressing her hairs. 

Nanima(wiping her tears): ab rona bandh kar aur bata ki kya baat hai?

Gauri: maine Om ko mana kar diya...

Nanima: mana kar diya? kis baat k liye?

Gauri: nanima sab ko meri vajah se kuch na kuch pareshani hai...pehle to mumma, papa aur Saumya mujhe chodkar chale gaye...phir Om aur Bhavya ki jaan meri vajah se khatre mein thi aur ab aapko heart attack...main jiske bhi saath karib hoti hoon usko kuch na kuch jarur hota hai...I...I'm unlucky for everyone...agar Om ko kuch ho gaya to main apne aap ko maaf nahi kar paungi...aur isiliye maine use mere pass aane se aur baat karne se mana kar diya...main thode time baad Rudra aur Bhavya se bhi baat karna kam kar dungi...(looking at her) par main aapke bina nahi reh paungi...

Nanima whose eyes filled with water after hearing that she took all the blame on herself and that is due to her heart attack. She made her sat on the bed, wiped her tears and cupped her face. On the other hand Om's eyes also became teary not because she took the blame on herself but because he couldn't betray her insecurities after these much time.

Nanima: tumhe ye sab khayal mere heart attack ki vajah se aaye na? (Gauri didn't utter anything) tujhe pata hai mujhe heart attack aane ki vajah kya hai? 

Gauri(after calming down): stress aur improper diet ki vajah se...doctor ne bataya tha...

Nanima: aur tune mujhe meri pareshani ki vajah puchi?

Gauri: usmein puchna kya hai, obviously aap meri shadi ko lekr pareshan ho aur isiliye to upvas rakhte ho...

Nanima: main bahla kyun tumhari shadi k liye pareshan hone lagi, jab ki tumhe Om jitna acha ladka mila hai...meri pareshani ki vajah kuch aur hai...

Gauri: kuch aur? kya?

Nanima: maine tujhe bataya nahi lekin kal ganv(village) se meri saheli Kusum ka phone aaya tha...jo meri jameen hai na vaha par uss ko vaha k jameendar ne hadap liya hai...main vaha par aspatal banvane k bare mein soach rahi thi aur isi silsile mein maine sarpanch se baat ki lekin kal mei saheli ne bataya ki main itne saalo se gaanv mein nahi aayi to ab vo jameen meri nahi hai...aur isiliye kal pareshan thi, sayad isi vajah se...

Gauri: to nanima ye sab aapko mujhe pehle batana chahiye tha...aur vo aapki jameen aise kaise le sakta hai, usko to main dekh lungi...kal hi main lawyer se baat karti hoon...

Nnaima: main tujhe batane vali thi par tu kal itni khush lag rahi thi to phir maine soacha nahi batati...

Gauri: nanima sach mein yahi baat hai na? aap mera dil rakhne k liye zuth to nahi bol rahi na?

Nanima(putting her hand on Guari's head): teri kasam, sach mein yahi baat hai, main zuth nahi bol rahi...ab to manti hai na ki jo bhi hua usmein teri galti nahi hai...aur ye sari andh-shraddha(superstition) ki baton mein tu kabse yakeen karne lagi. 

Gauri just looked down feeling bad about her illogical thoughts and then she remembered Om. She felt guilty for hurting him now and then. She knew that this time she will have to do something reasonable and big to woo him. 

Nanima: pata hai jab tu choti thi (Gauri looked at her)tab main tujhe school chodne aati thi?(Gauri nodded her head) ek din kali billi hamare aage se ikli aur maine kaha ki hum ek minute baad chalenge tab tune kya kaha tha? (she tried to remember but couldn't) tune kaha tha ki ye sab su...supe...vo kya kehte hai english mein?

Guari: superstition..

Nanima: han vahi...aur phir tu mujhe khinch kar ghar le aayi thi...aur phir gahr aakr bolti hai, dekha nanima kuch nahi hua na...promise karo ki aap ismein believe nahi karoge...aur ab tu hi aisi betuki baaton mein vishwas karne lagi?

Gauri: sorry nanima...aage se nahi hoga...pichle ek saal main itna sab kuch ho gaya ki kabhi kabhi lagta hai ye sab meri vajah se ho raha hai...

Nanima: acha baba thik hai...ab ja aur so ja, tu bhi kafi thak gayi hai...

Gauri stood up from the bed while nanima was going to take water from the table where she found the keys of Om's bike.

Nanima: ye chabiyan? (Gauri looked at the keys)

Gauri(taking the keys): ye to Om ki bike ki keys hai...

Just then Om entered in the room and both looked at him. His eyes were little moist which didn't went unnoticed by Gauri. 

Om: meri chabi...

Gauri gave him the keys while he left the room without uttering anything. Gauri looked at nanima and she gestured her to go and talk to him. After nodding at her Gauri ran out of the room. She went to Om and hold his wrist to stop her from going. He looked back at her.

Gauri: uper chalo, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...

She took him to her room upwards and after he entered she locked it. Hearing the sound of door closing Om turned around but before he could react she hugged him tightly. He took a step back but composed himself otherwise they both would have fallen on the floor. He didn't hug her back but let her hug him. She knew that after what she did yesterday he was angry as well as disappointed with her and it will take time to console him. She hugged him more tightly to show that she was sorry for what she had done. Still she didn't get any reply from him.

Gauri(in a mere whisper): sorry...

Her voice made him fall for her but still he didn't react. 

Guari: I know Om ki tum iss baat ko lekr naaraj ho ki tumhare itne samjane k baad bhi maine tumhari baat nahi mani...par situation hi kuch aisi thi, I couldn't control all the thoughts at that time, aur mujhe sabse bada dar ye tha ki kahi tumhe kuch ho gaya to...main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pati Om agar tumhe ek kharoch bhi aati to...(she looked at him still in hug) I don't know tumhare bina main kya karti, but phir bhi tumhare liye main tumhe chodne ko bhi taiyaar hoon...

When her eyes started becoming moist he just closed his eyes. After all her tears are his biggest weakness. She still stayed in that position looking at him.

Gauri: acha thik hai tumhe mujhe maaf nahi karna to koi baat nahi par atleast meri saja to bata do... main vo sab karne k liye taiyaar hoon jo tum kahoge, par please kuch bolo...

He let out a deep sigh after hearing that. How could he even think about punishing her. He looked in her eyes which were reflecting so much pain - for hurting him, fear - of loosing him, guilt - for letting him down and unconditional love - for him. The eyes which were on verge of crying. Once again he decided to forget everything and move on with her. He decided to make her never feel insecure again by giving her love that she deserves. He was well aware that she loves him unconditionally just like him. Although he was still hurt somewhere he decided to not increase the pain they both were facing.

The next second he hugged her tightly. She burst out crying when she realised that he forgave her. She buried her face more in his chest and hold him more tightly then before. She kept mumbling thank you in between her sobs. Finding her in such a weak situation he couldn't hold his tears for more time and let them make their way through his eyes. 

Gauri: thank you Om...I swear I'll never let you down, kuch bhi ho jaye...main kabhi tumhe chod kar nahi jaungi...aur tumhe bhi apne aap se kabhi dur nahi karungi....thank you mujhe phir se mauka dene k liye, thank you so much...

Although she was speaking all these in barely audible voice he could here her. He shushed her to calm down. He caressed her back and kissed on top of her head to calm her down. After long time she stopped crying still hugging him. He slowly broke the hug and make her sit on the bed. He took the glass of water and make her drink that. She looked at him asking him to speak something. She knew that she did a blunder after not sharing her insecurities with him but her heart was feeling content after he forgave her. She just wanted to hear a word from him, and finally he spoke.

Om(wiping her tears): I don't know tumne mujse apni problems share karna kyun sahi nahi samja but main sirf itna kehna chahta hoon ki I'm always there....for you.

He spoke last words emphasizing each word. She knew that he was hurt and that's why he didn't spoke anything else. She decided to give his heart some time to completely heal the wounds given by her. She decided to not pull him to talk to her about what happened and ask for sympathy. 

Gauri: you hate me after this?

Om(letting out a deep sigh)(looking in her eyes): I can't...chahun to bhi tumse nafrat nahi kar sakta...

Finally a smile arrived on her face and as a reflection he also smiled wrapping her in his embrace once again.

Om(after sometime): had your dinner??

In reply she nodded in negative with a puppy face. He smiled feeling that everything is going back to normal. He looked at the watch and it was already midnight. He decided to ask the cook to prepare something for her. But she has her own plans.

Gauri: let's go to the beach, I want to eat pav bhaji there...

Om: what?? itni raat ko? I don't think it's good idea...

Gauri: chalo na Om....pichli baar bhi to gaye the...please...

He chuckled looking at her pleading like a little kid and nodded positively. She jumped with joy and hugged him before leaving the room. He followed her outside. She sat behind him on bike and hugged him resting her head on his back. After sometime they reached there and he stopped the bike at beach little far from pav bhaji stall. He make her sit on the bike and came with a plate of pav bhaji. 

It was half an hour when they completed their food. Om was standing near her and both were talking about random things. Mostly commenting about the couples who were there on the beach. Gauri looked around and realized that very few people were there as it was getting late. Suddenly her eyes stuck on a couple far from them who were kissing intensely. She kept looking at them and started imagining Om and herself on their place. Her heart asked her to initiate the kiss between them as he has done so much for her, she can initiate this thing. 'sayad vo bhi yahi chahta ho, bas puchne mein hesitate kar raha ho' her mind agreed with her heart. Feeling her looking at somewhere from long time he also followed her gaze. His mouth left open in 'O' shape when he found out what his naive girl was looking at. 

She came out of her dreamland with his fake cough. Her cheek turned ping at the thought of his lips on her. After gathering so much courage she slowly put her both hands around his neck. He looked in her eyes confusingly. She started feeling nervous after realizing that she didn't knew how to kiss. Definitely she has watched it in movies but practically it's her first time. One last time she looked in his eyes and then looked at his lips. She started slowly moving to his lips and closed her eyes. He was still confused at what she was doing but soon realized that what she was trying to do. She was going to kiss him. Oh my god - his heart screamed with joy. 'stop her' - a voice came from his mind and he immediately put a hand on her lips before their lips can touch each other. Her eyes shot open and looked at him with confusion.

Om: we can't do it...

Suddenly her cheeks turned red and she started feeling hell embarrassed. First time she initiated physical contact with him and he stopped her from doing that. She looked down and her eyes became little moist. He noticed that and realized that she took it in wrong way. He cupped her face immediately and make her look at him.

Om: hey....don't start crying okay?? tumhari koi galti nahi hai Gauri...

Gauri(looking down): I just wanted to compensate...after what I did....

Om: Gauri....(he cupped her face and make her look into his eyes) you don't have to, and it is not the right way...it's our first kiss for god's sake...it must be special...not like this, with a flow...I hope tum samaj rahi ho...

Her cheeks turned beetroot red and she hid her face in his chest while he embraced her chuckling the way she reacted the word 'first kiss'. But deep inside she felt proud on her love who is not like others interested in only physical relationships. Yes it was true that he kissed her on the day he first time confessed his love to her but it was just a mere contact of lips and he pulled back before it turn into something passionate. He decided to tease her little more and continued the conversation.

Om(still in same position): vaise tumhe kiss karna to aata hai na?

After taking a long pause she nodded in negative. He knew that she is new to all these things so as him.

Om(acting as shocked): what? tumhe kiss karna nahi aata?

Gauri(pulling back from hug and looking at him): tumhe aata hai? (he just shrugged in reply) par tumhari to koi girlfriend nahi thi na??

Om(whispered in her ears): phir bhi mujhe sab aata hai...and don't worry I'm a good teacher...

Her cheeks turned more red if that was even possible. Talking about these kind of stuff was again new to her and that's why she couldn't answer him back. 

Om: kabhi kabhi to mujhe lagta hai ki tum sach main itni naive ho ya phir acting kar rahi ho, kyunki meeting main to tumhare pass har sawal k jawab hote hai...

And in return he earned a smack from her. He dropped her home but she asked him to drop her to her room so he followed her inside. Once inside the house god knows what came in his mind, he picked her up in bridle style and make his way to her room. She put her arms around his neck and kept looking at him. Entering in her room he slowly put her down on the floor.

Om(kissing her forehead): good night, kal milte hai...

She also went near him, kissed him on right cheek and then hugged him tightly. He chuckled at her antics.

Om(whispering): aaj tumhe mujh par kuch jyada hi pyaar aa raha hai...baat kya hai??

Gauri(pulling back from hug): aisi koi baat nahi hai...ab jao...good night...

Om: bas itni jaldi??

Guari(seriously): main to sari zindgi tumhe apne pass rakhna chahti hoon...mera bas chale to ek minute k liye bhi tumhe khud se dur na jane doon...

Om: wohhhh...serious mode on...isse pehle ki tum mujhe jane na do, main chalta hoon...good night...take care...

He started leaving the room when she called his name. He turned around to her.

Gauri: tum sach main mujse naraj nahi ho na??

Om(cupping her face): bilkul bhi nahi...now don't take too much stress and go to sleep.

He kissed her last time before leaving the room. She immediately went to balcony to see him leaving.

__________________________________

Hii guys,,, so as promised here is the update. As I'm late it's long one with little romance and clearing the rift between them. Many of you would suggest that Om should not forgive her easily but guys he didn't wanted her to see in pain because he knew that she was also suffering. So he decided to move on forgetting everything.

I hope you all like the chapter. Now coming to the main part, don't forget to vote and comment. If I found them satisfying then will try to update next chapter this week itself, otherwise I don't know when I'll be able to update next part as I'm too busy now a days.

Thank you!!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

131K 11.3K 97
it's a painful love story of Rikara .....my favt couple ever ..... in this story ommkara is an artist.... whose marriage fix with ridhima since child...
35.7K 1.4K 5
Omkara is gauri's first love.But Omkara loves Ishana. Gauri had lost the hope that she will marry Om. But what will happen when gauri get themarriag...
I wanna be yours Per Anjaliiee

Literatura romàntica

71.4K 5.2K 32
Omkara and gauri are best friends from the childhood. They cannot be away from each other. Gauri loves omkara. But will omkara love gauri in the same...
79.7K 7.9K 50
A light hearted Rikara ff. Om and Gauri knows each other from childhood because they are neighbours. But whenever they collide with each other, they...