| Chaos | ATEEZ |

By -SANCTZEN-

Assassins / Mafia AU "I Find Comfort In The Chaos" "Would You Die For Your Family?" "No But I'd Kill For The... More

|| INTRODUCTION ||
|| One Liners ||
|| DISCLAIMER ||
|| ONE ||
|| TWO ||
|| THREE ||
|| FOUR ||
|| FIVE ||
|| SIX ||
|| SEVEN ||
|| EIGHT ||
|| NINE ||
|| TEN ||
|| ELEVEN ||
|| TWELVE ||
|| THIRTEEN ||
|| FOURTEEN ||
|| FIFTEEN ||
|| SIXTEEN ||
|| SEVENTEEN ||
|| EIGHTEEN ||
|| NINETEEN ||
|| TWENTY ||
|| TWENTYTWO ||
|| TWENTYTHREE ||
|| TWENTYFOUR ||
|| TWENTYFIVE ||
|| TWENTYSIX ||
|| TWENTYSEVEN ||
|| TWENTYEIGHT ||
|| TWENTYNINE ||
|| THIRTY ||
|| THIRTYONE ||
|| THIRTYTWO ||
|| THIRTYTHREE ||
|| THIRTYFOUR ||
|| THIRTYFIVE ||
|| THIRTYSIX ||
|| THIRTYSEVEN ||
|| THIRTYEIGHT ||
|| THIRTYNINE ||
|| FOURTY||
|| FOURTYONE ||
|| FOURTYTWO ||
|| FOURTYTHREE ||
|| FOURTYFOUR ||
|| FOURTYFIVE ||
|| FOURTYSIX ||
|| FOURTYSEVEN ||
|| FOURTYEIGHT ||
Sequel
Concerns

|| TWENTYONE ||

4.7K 280 95
By -SANCTZEN-

Just like entering the building for the first time , nothing but the sound of something being punched was heard.

This time it wasn't a punching bag but a person. Walking into the main room I saw Mingi leaning on the top rope urging the pair on.

Jongho and Wooyoung seemed to be in an intense match. Wooyoung was wearing a pair of adidas pants and a white tank top. Jongho grey sweat pants and a black tank top.

The sound of constant hitting didn't cease when I entered. Walking towards them I stood beside Mingi who looked at me quickly and smiled .

"Hey"

"You're bleeding"

"Yeah it was nothing , San warned me that he couldn't promise I won't get cut"

"Ohhh"

Wooyoung seemed to have the upper hand when it came to speed and agility .

He was swerving in and out of the way faster than the human eyes could adjust, however , Jongho was pure muscle and stamina, he used his strength when it came to it and didn't waste time bouncing around to try and get his opponent on edge.

He just took the hits Wooyoung threw , blocking every now and then.

"Watch this . Wooyoung gets really agitated over losing against Jongho"

Mingi said .

Without hesitation Wooyoung had placed a strong punch towards Jongho , Blocking once more Jongho managed to trick 'punch' the right side of Wooyoung and he fell for it placing his arms in front of the right side of his face .

Jongho took this into his advantage and he swung at his other side surprising Wooyoung . Down went the latter and Jongho stood their chucking to himself.

"All the damn time , When are you going to learn" Jongho said laughing while taking his gloves off and wiping sweat off his forehead.

Wooyoung coughed a bit winded and pouted ,

"How can I beat a scum bag mob boss but not a twerp like you" he said frustrated and standing up and throwing his gloves off.

"I don't know , all I know is that you owe this twerp 100 bucks so hand it over pretty boy" Jongho said putting his hand out his fingers gesturing in a gimmie gimmie manner.

Wooyoung walked to the other side where his jacket was,  mumbling incoherent swear words about how Jongho is a little shit , to which the latter just laughed.

Wooyoung pulled his wallet out of his jacket and flipped through a large wad of cash that was inside and pulled out a crisp hundred dollar bill.

Shoving it into the youngers hand . Jongho thanked the other with a shit eating grin across his face before turning to towards me.

"Now get in here , we ain't got all day"

Jongho said sarcastically his sister playfully rolling her eyes , Mingi sat up and pushed the top rope down for me while I climbed over it.

"So What we are gonna do is a little sparring with yours truly"

Jongho said picking his gloves up once more .
Wooyoung had doubt his wallet away and picked his gloves up walking towards me.

"So you put them on like this"

Wooyoung continued to explain that it should be tight, to an extent of not falling off and not cutting my circulation off . Sure I was listening and sure I was also just fading in and out of consciousness when he would talk .

I stared at his face , sweat slowly trailing down his face , he used the towel that wrapped around his neck and wiped his nose then mouth. God knows how long I stared at his mouth.

"Ok don't get distracted , he's a hard hitter but not a big defender. Also aim for his legs"

Wooyoung had said strapping the last one and walking away letting me stand in the middle of the ring completely unbeknownst of what would happen.

Wooyoung stood back and leaned backwards in the top rope that Mingi continued to lean back onto .

"You got it Minjae"

Mingi said words of encouragement and I smiled at him before hearing the slight creak of the floor board , I hurled myself to the other side of the ring dodging a punch.

"What the hell!? No one said go"

I said looking at Jongho who had a playful smile on his lips.

"No ones going to count until three and wait for you to be ready out there , you have to be aware and from what you just did you are, just not as much as you can be"

Jongho said stalking closer to me. He held his arms up in a blocking position , in front of his face and he crouched slightly.

"When in doubt make this position your go to . It covers all important areas and your arms are in good places to cover anotherpart of your body  faster"

I mimicked his action and ignored Wooyoungs remark about how stupid it looked. You look stupid , stupidly pretty........ wait what?

"So your opponent is most probably always going to be bigger than you. The bigger they are the harder they fall. So your major aim is to get them unbalanced"

Jongho continued to demonstrate. Pointing out the major parts to try and aim for causing instability.

"Shins , kicked straight forwards , don't hesitate, you aim to hurt , not to chicken out , you have to keep your moves solid and not shaky.

You can't over think about a punch or a kick. You do it , and you do it harder than you originally intended. Don't show any hesitation or indication that your are nervous

Sometimes when you over think about an attack you freeze or you you double take , you try and re do it . Don't do that.

Keep it all one solid movement and don't over think anything, it's better to not think , keep your head clear.

Watch your opponents just by watching you can also catch where they are vulnerable most and how they interact can sometimes give off how they fight"

The spar continued and I could tell it was almost over , I was getting tired and Jongho could see it .

"Don't let anyone know your about to give up. If someone sees your tired they will know to keep going having the upper hand"

Jongho steps forward with his right foot I back track with my left. He raises his right arm slightly but how he extended his arm you could tell that this was the move he did on Wooyoung.

Placing my arms up to block the left side instead of right , I felt his punch hit my arms. He was impressed.

"You caught it "

He sounded surprised but proud.

"Yea she did . Visual learning Baaaeeebbbieeee"

Yunhos voice was made clear in the room , him and San were now walking into the room dressed differently.

Jongho had turned to look at the two and I took this as my opportunity to finish this match. Kicking the back of his knee , and hooking my leg around the other I kicked up and his legs came out from under him and he fell flat on his back.

A loud 'OOOOOIHHHHHHHHH' had Jongho finally processing what had just happened. He wasn't mad , he was actually stunned , shocked and proud.

"Oh my ghod! I did it , holy fuck that was cool , Shit I did it .

Wait Jongho I'm sorry are you ok?"

I instantly felt bad when a groan had left Jonghos mouth and the others all laughed .

"No yeah I'm fine, that was good actually , really good"

Jongho said while still lying in his back stunned , finally sitting up he saw that the time was now 9:15.

"We should all go get ready, Minjae I'll show you the bathroom so you can get ready.

You've done well so far , even for a couple hours of work . Once your done go back to the computer room , Mingi needs to talk to you"

Jongho has walked me out of the main room and towards another seperate room that had all my stuff in their already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 31.3K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
204K 8.4K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
157K 6.2K 33
Draмa, Тearѕ, Love & a вυncн oғ Dorĸѕ "I have a WHAT?!" - Choi Jongho. "Don't worry! We'll overcome the rough wave together." - Jung Y...
533K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...