๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€...

Autorstwa yurtlehenderson

๐Ÿ“ฅREQUESTS: CLOSED๐Ÿ“ฅ So I began taking requests on my tumblr account [@yurtletheturtlehenderson] and so I dec... Wiฤ™cej

๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ || Dustin Henderson
๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ || El Hopper Headcanon
๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ || Mike Wheeler
๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต-๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด || El Hopper
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ || Nancy Wheeler
You Weren't There || Nancy Wheeler Sequel
๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™๐™€๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™‹๐™€๐™‰ ๐Ÿ“ฅ

๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ || Mike Wheeler

5K 53 33
Autorstwa yurtlehenderson

Pairings: Mike Wheeler x Fem!Reader

Requested: "Hey! Can you make a Mike Wheeler imagine where the reader is looking for Dart instead of Max and Mike walks in and it's basically the same scene but with more fluff! Also, if it's too much to ask, can you involve Eleven being jealous (because she's so cute that way) and the reader without a skateboard? Thank you <3"

A//N: I tried my best to follow the scene but also make it just different enough. Like with the whole skateboard thing it was harder than I thought for this scene not to have a skateboard in it, what with the whole zoomer thing, and long story short you have skates. That's your thing. You like skating in your free time, you always have, you're better than most. You're abnormally good at them. Idk, when your not going between classes, (basically, when it's any sort of emergency, or you have nowhere you need to be, or both, what have you) you strap them on so you can go places quicker. You love skating you would do it 24/7 if you could. Sorry if that's not the case for you in real life. But yeah, its the kind that you can like attach to your shoes and you carry them around in your backpack and when you guys went looking for dart you decided now would be as good a time as nay so yeah... Not my best idea, I know but I couldn't think of any alternative to zoomer so... here we are!

Warnings: Jealous Eleven. If your a hardcore Mileven fan this might not be for you.

──────.*ૢ✧ ཻུ۪۪.*.° ──────

Make friends, she said.

It'll be worth it, she said.

When you and your mom moved to Hawkins Indiana, you figured it would be like any other typical cheesy movie plot where the girl moves to a shiny new town, has to make new friends, is a little angsty about it, but then everything falls into place later.

Well, not so much.

And by not so much, I mean, not at all.

Your first day at a new school, you figured you get into the routine of things before even trying to make new friends. No big deal, you just needed some time to settle in is all. But then two boys caught your scent and they practically follow you everywhere like puppy dogs and show no signs of stopping any time soon.

Normally, you'd be creeped out. And you'd admit, you were a little at first. But you soon realized they were harmless enough. They even made the effort to invite you into their friend group.

And boy, were they persistent.

After giving it lots of thought, you figured what could be the harm in giving them a try. It could be fun.

Boy, were you wrong.

You were beginning to get sick of all the hushed whispering and secret 'party meetings' they were determined to keep you out of.

Now there was a weird lizard frog that Dustin - one of the two boys, who would not stop drooling over you - discovered. His friend Mike, wanted nothing to do with you, insisting you stay out of everything. Will the other boy, who was quite shy, but the nicest of the bunch. And Lucas, the second boy who had shown quite a liking to you. You figured that at least Dustin and Lucas would stick up for you against Mike.

You know, given that they pestered you to join making you believe you were actually wanted at this school. And now, they were being all weird and secretive and letting Mike kick you out.

You were starting to think it was more of a cult type situation than a friend group given all the hushed whispers and exclusive meetings.

And one strange thing after another kept happening and now you were all spread out across the school looking for the weird lizard-frog thing that escaped. Knowing you'd personally cover more ground if you were your skates and given school was technically over you pulled out your strap on skates from your backpack and attached them to your shoes, leaving the rest of your belongings in your locker util you found the thing, you got to work.

After checking the gym and coming up empty you found yourself in the boys' locker room. You were kneeling down looking towards the back of an empty locker shelf that had the potential to be hiding Dart. When you found nothing, you rose to your feet, moving on to the next open locker. You stuck your hand inside and felt around, pushing some objects which you gathered to be cleaning supplies, that knocked each other over.

You cringed at the sound, hoping you didn't scare Dart away if he was in here.

Out of nowhere, someone starts screaming behind you. You flinched at the sound but quickly whipped your head around to see Mike pointing the end of a broom threateningly. His face fell into a frown when he realized it was just you.

"The hell is your problem?" You demanded, heart, pounding against your chest.

"What are you doing? Why are you in here?" He asked angrily.

"Looking for Dart."

"This is the boys' room."

"And?" You asked, matter-of-factly.

"So you should go home!" He spits out the words, threw the broom to the ground, and stormed back out to the gym.

Oh, that is it!

You were not going to let him treat you like this. You had done nothing wrong. You quickly maneuver your way out of the room and after the boy.

"What is your problem with me, Mike? Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you. How can I hate you? I don't even know you."

"Exactly! So why don't you give me a chance?" You had to bring yourself to halting stop to avoid crashing into him when he suddenly stopped in his tracks and whipped around to face you.

"Because you're annoying! Also, we don't need another party member. I'm our paladin, Will's our cleric, Dustin's our bard, Lucas is our ranger, and El is our mage."

A look of confusion crossed your face.

"El? Who's El?"

"Someone. No one." The words tumbled out of his mouth nervously.

Oh. So this about a girl.

You don't know why, but the thought inflicts a small pang of jealousy that you quickly try to dismiss.

"Is it someone, or no one? Well?"

He seemed to have many thoughts clouding his brain but he quickly shook his head to rid himself of the thought.

"She was in our party a long time ago. She moved away, okay?" He said, voice leveling out.

You considered this and glided after him as he began making his way across the gym again.

"So she was a mage, huh? Well, what could she do? Like, magic tricks or something?"

You considered your talents and a smirk crossed your face and you ran in pushed yourself off and gracefully positioned yourself so that you were now skating backward as you made conversation with the boy.

"I could be your zoomer." You offered with a smirk.

He gave you an odd look like he wanted to be mad but he didn't have the energy. You considered this a win.

"That's not even a real thing."

"It could be. I'm kinda an expert on wheels." You offered amused, clearly hinting at your feet.

He gave you a look that said he couldn't care less.

Feeling a new sense of confidence you began striding gracefully around him.

"You know, skating. See?" You teased.

You felt a sense of victory when you caught him fighting a small smile that tugged on the ends of his lips as he tried to play it off with an annoyed eye roll.

You smirked at this.

"See? Zoomer!" You continued the charade by making strides in circles around him.

"Yeah, sure. Mind-blowing." He scoffed, as you continued this, yet his eyes couldn't seem to leave you as you circled around him. It came second nature to you, it was as easy as breathing.

Mike couldn't help but silently note the subtle look of concentration that came naturally to your face when you weren't looking at him. Or the way you smiled as you glided across the gym floor with no effort at all.

He even admired it. He refused to admit it of course, but he did admire it.

"Come on, you know you're impressed." You teased with a warm smirk.

A chuckle almost escaped from his lips but he choked it back in time.

+++

El strode through the halls, trying to recall the layout of the school from when she last visited over a year ago.

She made her way around a corner and passed some double doors.

"I don't see anything impressive. You're just going in a bunch of circles," His words were critical but his tone carried a hint of amusement.

El stopped dead in her tracks. It was him.

Mike.

She was elated. She finally found him. But her happiness was cut short when she heard a soft lilting laugh float down the hall from the same source.

"Well, I'd like to see you give it a try. Now, THAT would be funny." El did not know this voice.

All El knew was she did not recognize it, and she definitely did not like the feeling that accompanied it.

Her head peaked around the corner as Mike and the unknown person continued talking.

"Come on, Mikey. Just give it a try" The voice teased.

The tone of voice and the silly nickname for Mike sparked something in El.

"No!" He argued. "And please, don't ever, ever call me that, like ever again." He couldn't stop the small chuckle that escaped his mouth at the name.

"I stand corrected, you can smile." The voice teased. "Come on, you can do it. If it's not as hard as it seems, why don't you give it a try?"

"I don't know how!" He said defensively.

"So, then you admit, it does take some skill." The voice said.

"Well, I think that if I spent, like, all day practicing, I could do that."

She slowly crept towards the double doors she had passed that appeared to be the source of the voices, afraid of what she might see.

"Ahh, mhmm. I'm sure." The voice continued.

Even though El had yet to lay eyes on the mystery person she could tell that those words were said with a coy smile.

"Okay, you're making me dizzy," Mike said softly. "Please just stop. OR better yet, don't. If you do this long enough, you'll make yourself dizzy and fall and break something," Mike teased.

Bracing herself El peeked through the small glass windows of the double doors and she was overwhelmed with emotion.

There he was. Mike. She missed him so much. Her heart was in her throat when she saw him. He looked older. He still had the same boyish charm that made her feel safe, but his features were more defined and he was much taller. She smiled when she saw him, but the smile quickly vanished.

"I wouldn't worry about that."

When she saw the source of the mystery voice, it felt like someone punched her in the chest. It was a girl, roughly the same age as herself. She had (h/l) (h/c) that framed her face perfectly and moved gracefully with her as she circled Mike playfully. She glided gracefully on her feet, she smiled warmly and leaned forward, expertly bringing one foot up in the air behind her so that she was now gliding on one foot, her eyes now closed. But that was not what hurt El. What hurt, was the expression Mike wore. He watched the girl with a smile on his face.

El couldn't name the emotion expressed on his face but she did know that he had looked at her like that once before.

It stirred something in her and made her furious. Anger quickly overcame her and she tilted her head and focused all of her attention on the four wheels that supported the girl's foot. And with a simple flick of the head, the girl was now lying on the floor in a daze, the wind knocked out of her.

The girl laying on the ground, hissing in pain. Mike quickly came to her aid much to El's dismay. She turned on her heels and stormed out.

Meanwhile, Mike bent down to help you up. You gratefully took his arm and let him help you up. "So, you were saying?" He teased.

It was your turn to roll your eyes.

"That wasn't me. I can skate like that in my sleep, but I swear it felt like something, I don't know... Tugged on my wheels. I know that doesn't make sense."

Mike seemed taken aback by your words and he slowly looked over his shoulder to the doors to the hallway.

"What? What is it?"

Mike seemed distracted and also torn. Eventually, his words seemed to spill out of his mouth.

"Look, sorry, but I gotta go." He then broke out into a jog and stormed through the doors into the hallway leaving you bewildered, and surprisingly disappointed.

You felt like you had finally gotten through to him. You almost could have sworn that you felt something between you two.

Something there, that wasn't there before.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

55.2K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
34.5K 2.3K 56
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
54K 682 40
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...