power of the end (highschool...

By searra117

In the beginning there two dragons born of God's power and they were forever locked in battle. they are the d... More

the first characters.
bio
harem
harem pt 2
TRANSFER???
new home
the weirdness
orphis
familiars
peerage/kids
harem pt 3
fun with riser
time rifts
update
kinsmen time
rating game
contest
opening
starting a family
hunting friends pt 2
the deep truth
kid's visitors
boredom
hide and seek

hunting friends pt 1

206 0 0
By searra117

You had just arrived in Tokyo to find some of the people you promised to make part of your peerage years ago.

Flashback 10 years:

Young you "hey yami, erza, Akio, Arnett. Guys I got news, I have to leave soon. But I promise to some come back for you guys someday."

Yami/Arnett "that's what they all say. We'll be back don't worry about us, then they never come back."

Erza "(y/n) is not like that."

Akuo "ah does erza have a crush on our friend. Or can you see the the future, if so tell me who I marry."

You "girls look I swear on my immortal soul to come back."

Y/a/e/a "that what thought. Swear to it and it makes it binding."

Flashback ends

You "now to find them if only i knew them also well. Wait i do they will find me." You say that as you ate lifted off the ground by familiar blonde hair.

"Yami I told you I would be back did I not?" *slap* "what was that for?"

Yami "for you being you asshole and for trying to look up my skirt."

You "I never once tried to look up your skirt."

Yami "oh yeah how about last night?"

Erza "yami let him go he just got here today." Both of you turn your heads to see erza.

Yami puts you down and says sorry like alot.

You "thank you erza. Hey where are the others?"

Erza "akio is in detention for fighting and Arnett is at some rich prep school up town." Just then you three hear someone from behind ypu say

??? " now you is in some rich prep school? When I know for a fact that (y/n) here has been attending kouh high a real prep school not a private school like me." You all look to see Arnett there smiling at you.

"I guess I owe you an  apology for daunting you (y/n)."

Akio "hey don't forget me fools."

Erza "I thought you had detention?"

Akio "you sould know me by now, I  ditch it for this sack of power." She says the last part after putting her arm aeound you.

You " hey girls the time has come I  am a high ranking devil."

Erza "so where are the pieces?"

You "right here." Say holding up three pawns and the queen.

All four girls "well do it all ready and make us devils." You do the chant and the four pieces  fly to one of the four girls.

You "ok girls here is my address go there and talk to rias, sona, and raval they will help you move in and in To school. I will meat you there as soon as I'm done."

Girls "see you there." You modified their family's minds to think they got appected to kouh high. And of course their records to. Then you moved on to the next city looking for the rest of your peerage.

Timeskip two days

You "welcome to Kyoto." You say to no one but your self. You start walking around to search for someone special. As you are walking though a forest a little girl lands on you shoulders

You "hey Kunou what are you doing?"

Kunou "oh just watching the one who saved my mom walk around aimlessly."

You "actually I'm looking for someone  she looks similar to akame. Her name is kurome."

Kunou "I know where she is, she's with mizore."

"They are right behind us." Just you hear a sword being unsheathed and ice start to form around you.

Kurome/Mizore "you bastard what are you doing here after all these years?" You turn around and say while holding a knight and pawn piece each. "Keeping a promise my old friends." This shocks them the most that you made it after all. You do the whole thing. Then when your done. Kunou asks you "if Issei is being a good boy and behaving himself?"

You "as good as a pervert can be." You teleport them to your house with the same orders as the others. "Well Kunou I got to go now see you later at school."

Kunou "yeah same to you and one more thing."

You "what is that?" You never finish your statement for ahe kisses you on the cheek.

Kunou "that is from mom." You walk on shocked by this. As you vet farther away from youkia territory you suddenly stop.

You "ok come out Aizawa I know your there my old teacher." He drops out of a tree

Aizawa "I never could sneak up on you my stundent. Well at least I  know your still as strong as ever."

You "hey teach you want in on my peerage? I could use you gear."

Aizawa "sure I got nothing to do anyhow." You turn him in to a pawn and then send him to your home. Well time to check the city of sinnoh or how about that one city way put there yeah I think I'm going for a walk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 6 45
Dragons have been protectors of the realm since the beginning, but when darkness begins to close over the lands and take over, they soon become overw...
Fire By Abby

Fantasy

307 23 24
Where one story ends - another begins. Two kingdoms left behind, one huge kingdom and one big story lies ahead.
426K 10.5K 48
Issei, an average teenage boy who peeps on girls with his two friends. However, overtime he started to get bored with everything he has been doing. E...