Damaged

By scorpionxxxxx

2 months ago Midoriya was taken from UA and tortured. He has to live with these painful memories while also s... More

Help.
Class 1A
You had a Panick Attack in my Bathroom
Thank You.
I'm coming
Im here
Unaccepted
Its my fault, I'm sorry.
Powerless.
Save Me, Please
Rescue Team!
Choices
Friendly Dark
All That Exsist Is whats Ahead
Paranoia
The Party
The Aftermath
Sunday, April 20th
The Night I Drove Alone
Feeling?
The Truth
Two Sides
Unexpected Outburst
How do I know that Im Alive?
Last Kiss
a/n
an explanation for my abscences :(

Sweet Home

10.7K 315 640
By scorpionxxxxx

I made the pic uptop^^

*TW in this chapter*
________________
*Bakugos POV*

"SssssssMASHH!"

The wall next to us collapses and reveals All Might powered up and flying into the room. Behind him is Mr.Aizawa, and that dick head Endeavor.

"It's about time " I say to myself.

" Awe fuck why do my plans always go to shit." Shigaraki whines and stomps his foot.

" What the hell are you kids doing here?" Aizawa says and boy is he angry.

" Uh same as you guys I guess." Kirishima replies.

All Might goes into a coughing fit not long after. He quickly reaches into his pockets and pops some type of pill into his mouth. What the hell?

" You kids shouldn't be here. You know how dangerous this is. We told you to stay put!" All Might says but does he really have room to talk? I mean after all he is the sickest one here.

" Damn you fucking heroes! Always getting in the way of everything!"

" Shut the hell up Shigaraki and tell me where my son is at once!" Endeavour yells and Shigaraki almost looks intimidated.

" You can have the damn brat for all I care. I didn't intend to take him in the first place. He just so happen to get in my way so I taught him a lesson or two." He says and removes the hand from his face to show a devilish grin.

" What about Deku? Where is he!" Uraraka exclaims. I turn to her and see an expression I haven't seen from her in a while. She doesn't look scared at all but instead determined. Like when I versed her during the sports festival.

" I told you this wasn't going to work out Tomura." Kurgori says from behind the counter. Toga and Dabi have entered the room as well.

" Hello, Endeavour. Long time no see I supposed. " Dabi says with a sour tone.

Endeavor grunts in response. Not even making eye contact with the villain.

" Oh yay look at all the people I can stab!" Toga sings.

" Now!" Endeavor yells. Aizawa swings his scarf out and captures everyone except Toga. She quickly dodges his scarf and makes a run for it.

" Not on my watch bitch!" I fire an explosion at her and knock her to her feet. All Might then leaps onto her and holds her down.

" Nice try young girl. But I'm afraid you just weren't fast enough." All Might says and lifts her into her feet.

" Kids, I want you all to fall back. Let the pros handle this for christ sake. We don't want anyone getting hurt." Aizawa says.

Bullshit. I did not come this far just to go now! I look to Kirishima and Uraraka and they seem to have the same idea as me.

" Sorry senses but we can't do that. C'mon guys let's go." Kirishima says and dashes out of the
room.

Uraraka and I quickly follow not even looking back. I can hear heavy footsteps following us as well as a light illuminating the dark hallway. I take a quick look behind me and see Endeavour following behind us. Great.

" You damn kids are just getting in the way. If you screw this up I'll make sure you all never become pros you hear." He says.

" Shut the hell up. If you don't like us so bad then you can go back and help the others back there." I shoot back which takes him by surprise.

" You have a lot of nerve kid I'll give you that. You're the angry guy who had to get chained up eh? Bakugo right?"

What he thinks we can be buddies now?

" There's another room appearing up ahead!" I hear Kirishima yell from up front of the narrow hallway.

It's another dimly lit room. The only source of light is from the lamps hanging from the ceiling. There are eight rooms in total. Four on each wall to be exact. There are bared up windows on each of the doors.

" Creepy." Kirishima mutters.

" Do you think Deku and Todoroki are here?" Uraraka asks.

" Probably." I say and begin to peer into the windows on the doors.

" I see someone in here!" Uraraka says pointing into the window of one of the doors.

" Stand back." Kirishima says. Kirishima hardens his skin and busts the door down no problem. He then freezes in his place with a horrified look on his face.

" What the hell is it shitty hair?" I say and peer inside. I immediately see Todoroki, lying face first in a pool of his own blood.

I walk over to his body and search for a pulse. He's cold to the touch but I feel a pulse. He's just unconscious for now.

" What the hell." Endeavor says. " Help me get him up." He says and lifts his limp body up into his arms. " These villains will pay for what they did!"

I notice that he's missing a finger on his left hand. This must've happened due to one of the villains. Shit.

" Okay we've found one of the two, but where's Deku?" I say and begin looking around.

" He's obviously not here let's head back and regroup." Endeavor says and leads the way.

_____

" You guys are back." Aizawa says.

We're outside the building. The police have arrived and I see Toga, Shigaraki, and Kurgori being loaded into the police cars.

" Wait, where's Dabi?" Endeavor asks.

" He got away just before the police arrived. All Might went after him."  He says "Take Todoroki to the ambulance. I'm assuming Midoriya was nowhere to be found."

Uraraka looks down in shame. Fuck. Dabis on the lose and we still haven't found the fucking nerd. Do I have to do everything myself?

" I'm going back in to find Deku. Don't bother stopping me." I say and run back into the building.

" Wait idiot! I'm coming too!" Kirishima says and follows behind me with Uraraka tagging along.

I'm guessing since he wasn't in the basement he someone on the upper floors. There are only two more levels so it shouldn't take too long.

" Grab onto me and Ill blasts us up two the second-floor window. Kirishima when you get close enough to smash the window." He nods in agreement and I launch myself upwards. He grabs onto my leg and Uraraka onto his. I Ascend up close enough to where he can get a good hit and I swing myself into the building.

I feel something warm trickle down my arm as blood drips from a cut in my shoulder. This room is a lot bigger than the downstairs room. There's a pool table so I'm assuming this is where they hang out. The walls are a plum color which goes well with the red chairs around the room.

My eyes drift towards a wheel with dried blood on it. I look down and to my horror see Deku naked and laying on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

" Deku!" Uraraka screams and she runs towards him. She reaches to check for a pulse. " It's there but faint." She says.

"What the hell did they do to him?" Kirishima says.

His arms and legs are a purplish blue color and he's covered in cuts as well. But the biggest question I have is why the fuck is he naked?

" We're gonna have to carry him in order to take him outside." Kirishima says.

" Yeah, I know that dumb ass." I bark back but everyone stands around for a moment. Undecided on how we should go about this. Fuck it.

I pick him up and lift him onto my back. I feel his dick push up against my back and I groan in embarrassment and disgust.

" Let's get the fuck out of here so I can get this nerd off me." I say and we head back out.

______

* Midoriyas POV *

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. The room is all white and I realize I'm hooked up to a bunch of machines. I feel like shit. My arms and legs are all bandaged up and I'm dressed in a hospital gown. I see a familiar face poke into the doorway of my room.

" Oh hey, you're awake!" Iida says and walks in. Everyone from class 1A begins to enter behind him. Even Mineta appears next to Kamanari.

" We're glad you're okay !" Yayoraoza says and gives me a hug.

" Here, I baked you a feel better cake." Satou says and places a chocolate cake on the table near my bed.

" T-thanks guys. I really appreciate you all being here." I say awkwardly.

" You should really thank Bakugo, Kirishima, Bad Uraraka. They're the ones who went after you and Todoroki along with the Heroes." Asui says and I turn towards the three of them. Kirishima flashes and toothy smile and scratched his neck while Uraraka blushes profusely. Bakugo doesn't even make eye contact with me.

" It was nothing really. I just wanted to make sure you guys were okay." Uraraka mutters.

"Your mother was worried sick so I mostly did this for her, plus Kirishima begged me so I had no choice." Bakugo says still not looking in my direction.

" Awe don't listen to Bakugo. He was the one who carried you to the ambulance. I think he was the most desperate to save you guys out of the three of us." Kirishima says and Bakugo hits him on the head which only makes everyone in the class laugh.

" How is Todoroki by the way?" I ask.

" He woke up a little while ago. He seems okay so he should be discharged soon." Kaminari says.

" That's good to hear."

Aizawa appears in the doorway. His hair is tied into a half updo. His scar is now visible in his face from the USJ attack. He's wearing a black zip-up and pink sweatpants. He also has a clipboard and pen in his hand.

" I need everyone to leave. I want to speak with Midoriya alone." He says and everyone clears out almost immediately. " How are you feeling?" He asks me.

" Okay, I guess." I respond.

" Would you feel comfortable if I ask you about what happened while you were with the villains?"

I tense up at this question. The memories of what happened begin flooding in. The repeated rape and abuse I endured during my stay. I don't want anyone to know about how useless I really was.

" I'm kinda tired right now." I respond. He nods at this answer sympathetically.

" May I ask one more question?" He says.

" Sure."

" When you were found you had many cuts on your arms and legs. Did you get those from the villains as well?"

I freeze and take a huge gulp before answering.

" Yeah, they are." I say.

" Thank you. I'll let you rest for now until the police come in to ask any further questions that need to be addressed."

I nod and he gets up to leave. I lay back down and try to calm my nerves. The hell that I went through might be over. But I still have to live with the consequences. My journey has only begun.

___________

I'm sorry for taking a while to update. Things have been shit lately so I didn't rly have any motivation to write. I'll try and get back on track now tho!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.7K 31
Deku has been depressed since his mother, Inko, died when he was little. He starts accept the fact that he's worthless in this hell people call earth...
38.4K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
152K 5.6K 26
Bakugo had been struggling with his anger and Midoriya had been struggling greatly with his depression for as long as they could remember. They came...
Fake smile By JA

Fanfiction

10.1K 332 32
Izuku Midoriya has always been a happy and smart person. He was accepted into the best school even though everyone told him he couldn't. He always wo...