Confused Heart (PJM.FF) [Comp...

By vixen_ink

3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (PJM Category) 2019 2nd Place Winner - Bangtan Fire Awards (PJM Cat... More

Author's Note
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Bonus Part

Part VI

200 22 3
By vixen_ink

(NA EUN)

"Tae, I think my boobs are coming out", I'm trying to squeeze my tits inside this skimpy dress that Taehyung got me. I don't know how he convinced me to wear this one.

First of all, the hem only reached my mid thighs and it also hugged my body like a second skin.

"No. They're not, Sweetie", Tae was closing the zipper at my back. He stepped back and looked at his work of art. "Oh, Hobi. Our baby girl is all grown up".

"Yeah, and I know that Namjoon guy will not get his eyes off of you for the whole night", Hoseok cheerily said.

"Oh shush. I don't even want to go. Jin, really pissed me off this time".

"We're thankful that Jin did that because if luck is on our side, maybe soon you'll have a boyfriend", Hoseok and Taehyung giggled.

"Ugh! Oh, where's Chim?", I was wondering why he didn't come with Tae and Hobi.

"He's on a date", Hoseok was combing my hair.

"At last! With who?", If my instinct is right I know who it is but I wanted confirmation.

"With Mr. Tongue Technology!", they said in unison.

--------

(JIMIN)

"Chim, Jin invited me to come to his party later. Will you come with me?", Yoongi asked.

We were eating at a fancy restaurant. A date. I missed this.

After I ended what was between me and Yoongi, I never had anything special with anyone after him. I just felt that I am never going to be happy unless I move on with my one-sided love. It made me realized after the talk with Hobi that I need to let go to be contented in a relationship.

"Sure", I gave him my sweetest smile.

"Thank you, babe and thank you for giving us another chance". His words melted my heart. I will try to open my heart for you, Yoongi.

He leaned on the table. I closed my eyes, expecting to feel his lips against mine and he did. His lips were soft and gentle.

All of a sudden an image of Na Eun flashed through my mind. Her eyes that always made me feel warm. Her smile that cheers me up and her lips that was sweet when I kissed her that night.

What the actual fuck was that? I opened my eyes and released myself from Yoongi's kiss.

"Sorry", Yoongi thought that I was shocked.

Well, I was, I mean not because of the kiss but because I was thinking of Na Eun and what made it worse is that I was aroused by it.

"No, it's not..". How can I explain this?

Damn! I'm so screwed!

--------

(NA EUN)

"Baby girl, your date is here and if I may say so, he is so hot. If you don't want him tell him I am available", Hoseok opened the door when the doorbell rang and I guess based from his reaction that he was impressed with Namjoon.

"Hobi, behave yourself. You will creep him out". I stood up and wore the stilleto heels.

"Oh, nicely done. Tae", Hoseok admired my appearance.

"I know. I'm great, right?", even Taehyung, himself was contented with my look.

"Go now, Na Eun. I think your date is anxious to see you", Hoseok practically pushed me out of my bedroom but they still take a peek at us.

"Hi, Namjoon", I greeted the man who was sitting at my sofa with his head down.

He looked up and I tried to suppress my amusement when I saw his reaction. He was gaping at me and no words came out of his lips.

"Namjoon?", I had to call his name twice.

---------

(NAMJOON)

I was nervous when I pushed the doorbell button of Na Eun's apartment. It's not the first time I had picked up a girl from her house so, why this sudden emotion?

"Hello", a man with a big smile opened the door,

"Hi, my name is Namjoon. Is Na .....".

"Oh, she is getting ready", he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. By the looks of him, he was excited.

"I'm Hoseok, you can call me Hobi if you want to be intimate", he winked at me and I was stunned by his boldness. I just grinned.

"I like you. You're not intimidated by her masculine aura. My bet's on you. Wait here and I'll just call her", Hoseok left me in the living room.

I roamed my eyes and noticed that her apartment was not adorned with girly stuff. Anyone would think that a male individual is residing here. Well, it suited her.

I tried to calm myself by massaging my palms. Fifteen minutes passed when I heard her voice.

"Hi, Namjoon".

I looked up and didn't immediately recognized the woman in front of me. Pretty is an understatement. She is gorgeous. I didn't notice that I was gawking at her, until she called my name again.

"Sorry. You look hot. I mean you look gorgeous. I mean you look beautiful", I'm trying to sound as gentleman as possible, not like a pervert.

Na Eun giggled at my foolishness and I was smitten with her.

"Let's go?", I asked her and she nodded.

We were about to close the door when we heard her friends arguing.

"You think he's wild in bed?".

"The question is, does he have the balls or a pussy that Na Eun likes?".

What? She certainly have weird friends. I shook my head, trying to erase the confusion that their conversation brought.

--------

(JIMIN)

We were greeted by Jin and Yu Ra when we arrived. Jin didn't expect that I was with Yoongi but didn't say a word. As Na Eun's employer, I was no stranger to my bestfriend's boss.

"Why did you come late?", Jin's question was difficult to answer. We don't want to tell him that we already had dinner. Jin's very proud of his cooking and will definitely feel offended if we told him the truth.

"Traffic", Yoongi thought of a lame excuse. Well, it doesn't matter because Jin bought it.

"Come inside. Enjoy the party and eat whatever you like. Jimin, Na Eun's also here. They arrived early".

They? Who is she with?

"Where is she?, I whispered yelled to Jin because of the music.

"I think I saw her in the living room with Namjoon", Jin excused himself and left us, to entertain his other guests.

"Babe, I need to go to the bathroom. You okay if I leave you for the meantime?", Yoongi asked.

"Sure. I'll go find Na Eun", I answered.

I went to the living room to find my bestfriend but the sight that I saw surprised me.

Sitting in the sofa is a very pretty woman. Hell, I even forgot that she is a woman. What made me frown is the man sitting beside her and flirting with her.

The man was handsome and he looked like a nice guy but why do I suddenly feel irritated?

The way my bestfriend was flirting back is obvious that she's already tipsy or worst, drunk. I then noticed the guy wrapped his arm around her shoulder and was leaning his lips to her ears. Something the guy said made her giggle but it made me mad. I didn't think twice and just strode to where they are.

"Na Eun, you're drunk", I stopped in front of them.

"Oh hi, Chim", Na Eun's chuckle is a confirmation that she had drank over her limit.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon", the guy stood up and wow, the man is tall.

"I'm Jimin, her bestfriend. Na Eun, let's get you home". I don't want to sound rude but I don't want her to be with this guy either.

I tried to helped her stand up.

"Why does everything look blurry?", Na Eun grabbed my neck for support.

"Because your drunk, baby girl", I encircled my arm on her waist. "Since when did you wear clothes like this?", not used to seeing her this sexy and hot.

"Tae", her one word says it all.

I'm going to kill you, Tae.

"I can bring her home. After all, I was the one who brought her here", Namjoon stated but I was already pissed.

"No, it's okay. I'll take care of her. Say your goodbye to him, baby girl".

"Bye, Joon-ah. hic.. I'll be fine....hic... because Chim is already here", Na Eun pressed her lips on my neck which sent shivers all over my body. It may be an innocent peck for her but for me it was like igniting a fire.

Damn this hormones!

I will just text Yoongi that I will leave the party with Na Eun. I know he will understand. Good thing I brought the car on our date.

I carried her bridal style, making our way out of the house and into my car when Na Eun spoke. Her head was resting on my shoulder.

"Chim?".

"Hmm?".

"Can you sleep in my room tonight?".

First of all, what the hell is happening to me?

Shit! This will be one hell of a sleepless night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 930 20
1st place winner - Map of the Soul Awards (JHS Category) 2019 1st place winner - BTS Light Awards 2019 (JHS Category) 2019 The lightsticks from fans...
104K 7.4K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
5.6K 655 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...
963K 53.2K 68
"We become the monsters we're most afraid of." --- "Jimin," she breathed out. "You're allowed to touch me." His plump lips slightly parted as a gasp...