be the star : 전 정국

By famouskookie

✭ book 1 ✭ cover inspired by bts now 3 : dreaming days and blghitted (ig) synopsis ➣ makailee saxton, a 22-ye... More

일 welcome to ma city
이 live your life
삼 you make me begin
사 i got a feel
오 go crazy today
육 sweeter than sweet
칠 flower petals shower
팔 wishing for some luck
구 all for experience
십 rise, be brave
십일 here to ruin you
십이 you're in danger
십삼 your aloof heart
십사 love is a lie
십오 i still want you
십육 i'll be in love maze
십칠 give me one day
십팔 2 cool 4 skool
십구 i want it this love
이십 where the party yah
이십일 trust me
이십이 if only i could rewind
이십삼 you're my everything
이십사 when the day comes
이십오 if i ruled the world
이십육 drink it up
이십칠 beautiful christmas
이십팔 brighter tomorrow
이십구 broken glass
삼십 give me a remedy
삼십일 see the sunshine
저자의 메모 : announcement
삼십이 hungry for your love
삼십사 can't hold me down
삼십오 see good things
삼십육 so many complex
삼십칠 woo, take it easy
삼십팔 the devil's touch
삼십구 like it like that
사십 got me high so fast
사십일 tell me of eternity
사십이 i give it to you
사십삼 shine the love
사십사 don't give two fucks
사십오 i do love you crazy
사십육 baby, yes i want it
사십칠 call me right one
사십팔 yes i'm a bad boy
사십구 you got that home
저자의 메모 : 100k reads
오십 hey mama
오십일 go UGH! UGH!
오십이 pick your filter
오십삼 keep on shining
오십사 i live so i love
오십오 i thought of only you
오십육 take my hands now
오십칠 i'm a risk it all
오십팔 paradise of dreams
저자의 메모 : black lives matter
저자의 메모 : army for #blm
오십구 everything on fire
육십 i do what i do
육십일 haters hella sick
육십이 if i'm not your taste
육십삼 you're my light
에필로그 (epilogue)
저자의 메모 (author's note)
저자의 메모, pt.2

삼십삼 you're my only girl

2.3K 64 34
By famouskookie

dedicated to : me, myself and i
because that's my bestie... my ride or die, lol 😅

Miss Right

BTS - Skool Luv Affair (Special Edition)

──────────────────⚫️────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

3:09 - 0:52

* MID-FEBRUARY, 2018 *

JUNGKOOK SPENT THE NEXT DAYS WITH ME. Drinking sweet hot chocolate, having snowball fights, warming up by the fireplace, getting competitive on SuperStar BTS. Those moments might not mean that much, but it was honestly the best winter I had in a really long time.

It was conveniently my winter study week now, so I would fly to South Korea with my boyfriend. Zara insisted on giving us a ride to the airport, so basically she just wanted to meet Jungkook.

"Babe, my friend should be here in a few min-" I started, but the doorbell interrupted me. "Now... My friend should be here now. Her name's Zara, and she's low-key a fan."

"What? You have more than one friend?" Jungkook gasped in mock surprise, letting out a laugh when I grimaced at him.

"Boy, bye... it's all about quality over quantity!"

"Says everyone who doesn't have many friends."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. Zara stepped back as we walked outside with our duffel bags.

"I'm sooo jealous that you're dating a Korean god," she blurted out, gawking at my boyfriend with hearts in her eyes.

"Yeah, she is so lucky," Jungkook grinned boyishly, and I uttered a playful snort at them. "You're Zara-ssi?"

"Yesss, annyeong~~" she cheesed eagerly and bowed down in front of him before he pulled her in his arms. "Okay, this is the best day of my life!"

"My hugs have that effect," he chuckled and moved back, "and your Korean is really good."

"Kamsahamnida!" Zara gushed as the three of us headed to her beige KIA. "I'm also fluent in speak Bantu, Hausa, French, Spanish, and English, of course. But I can manage myself in Italian, Mandarin, and Japanese too..."

Yeah, she was one of those people who learned new languages in their free time. Zara loved history and cultures from all countries. She wanted to become a flight attendant to travel across the entire world. Her bachelor major pretty much was just for fun.

"Waah, that's really impressive!" Jungkook exclaimed and then glanced at me. "Sunflower, your two friends are so cool compared to you."

My mouth dropped in disbelief, before I cried out, "Excuse me??"

"Anna-noona is as smart as Joonie-hyung, and Zara-ssi speaks nine languages... The only thing you're great at is being obsessed with me!"

Yes, I loved when my man was awfully cocky, but he was going to catch these hands today.

"Va t'faire foutre," I snapped teasingly and climbed into the backseat, "Oh, right... that's French for 'go fuck yourself'."

"Sorry, but this ain't no fancy limo... I can't roll up the partition if y'all wanna jump each other's bones," Zara stated and winked at us through the rear-view mirror.

"If you keep your eyes on the road, that won't be a problem," Jungkook smirked devilishly, and she choked on air. I giggled at him, shaking my head.

Wow, I was never leaving him alone with 'Anna-ssi' ever again. That sounded like something she would say.

Jimin was waiting for us at Seoul Station when our flight landed at the airport almost a day later. We then took the KTX train to Busan together and would spend Lunar New Year with both their families.

The taxicab stopped in front of a lovely hanok with a high pagoda roof, traditional carved woods, and modern red bricks.

"Is that the house you bought for your family, ChimChim?" I gasped in awe, stepping out of the car.

"Yeah... what do you think?" he asked me curiously.

"Oh, I love it, you did really good. It's sooo gorgeous~"

"Look, that's the car I bought for my dad!" Jungkook exclaimed, pointing the Mercedes-Benz in the driveway.

I scoffed at my boyfriend, "You just couldn't let him have this moment, could you?"

"Nope," he grinned, and we both sighed in exasperation.

"Eomma! Appa! Your favorite son is hooome~" Jimin shouted, after opening the door. "Hyunie, your favorite brother is hooome~"

The interior was beautiful and contemporary, although the traces of their unique culture in the design gave it all its charm.

"Hey! You're my only hyung, and I'm their favorite son," Jihyun sneered as he walked over to hug his older brother. He then greeted my boyfriend and quickly waved at me. "Annyeong..."

"Annyeong, call me Kailee... or noona," I teased him, and he blushed real hard.

It was almost startling how these two almost looked like twins. Jihyun had the same youthful innocence about him, but I could bet he didn't have that dark and sexy side. That duality was for Park Jimin only.

"Hyunie's quite shy around girls," Jimin snickered and ruffled his little brother's hair.

"Aww, just like this one used to be," I told Jinhyun playfully, nudging my boyfriend in the ribs. "Between you and me, he turned out... meh."

Jungkook looked petty, but then he retorted cheekily, "Your moans were telling a different story when we joined the mile-high club a few hours ago!"

"Babyyy, I can't with you~" I whined in embarrassment as the boys erupted in laughter. "Keep your dirty mouth in check... your family's here!"

"I'll be on my best behavior, baby girl," Jungkook murmured ever so innocently as he pulled me against his hard chest, just before his hands started groping my ass.

Best behavior... yeah, right.

"Chon! What are you doing?" Mama Jeon scolded him all of a sudden as she poked her head out of what seemed to be the living room.

"Nothing, eomma," he grinned sheepishly and dropped his hands fast, but not fast enough.

Oh my god, could that boy catch these hands now??

"My dear, is he giving you a hard time?" his mother asked in amusement, surprising me with a hug.

That was such a relief like I thought she would flip out or something.

"Always! But I give it to him harder," I said jokingly while my arms were around her, and everyone laughed at that.

"Only because I let her," Jungkook quickly chimed in, before holding both his parents close. "I missed you a lot."

"Us too, we're so happy that you're here now," his father smiled at him, so proud.

"It's been too long since we last saw you," Mama Park cooed at her son and happily circled her arms around him.

"I know... It's good to be back," Jimin beamed and kissed her cheek as his brother and father joined their embrace.

My heart melted at the sight of their family reunion, and I could see they were all somewhat emotional to be together after spending many months apart. The boys worked really hard and barely had the time to go back home, but it made moments like these all the more precious.

"Aah, you must be Makailee, the pretty lady who stole our Jungkook's heart," Papa Park teased me as they pulled away, making me giggle.

"Guilty as charged," I joked with him, quickly shaking my head at how lame that sounded. Then I bowed down in front of Jimin's parents. "It's so nice to meet you both!"

"Oh, no need for formalities," Mrs Park giggled and came up to me. "Jungkook is like family to us, that makes you family too."

"Aww, kamsahamnida~" I gasped with happiness as she squeezed me to her petite body.

It was honestly one of the sweetest things someone had ever told me, and I just met this woman.

No wonder Jimin got that caring, gentle side and bubbly, sneaky personality. His parents seemed really wonderful.

After chatting for a good hour, the two mothers headed in the kitchen to start cooking for the biggest Korean holiday. Seollal was after tomorrow, but all of the dishes had to be concocted in advance.

"Would you mind if I help?" I asked timidly, walking over to them.

"Dear, you don't have to... you must be so exhausted from the flight and jet lag," Mrs Jeon said with a kind smile.

"Just a little, but I've been wanting to learn how to cook Korean food for so long."

"Come, come... we'll teach you then," Mama Park eagerly urged me closer. "Jungkook is going to wife you up in no time!"

I nervously glanced my boyfriend's mother, but the idea of me becoming her daughter-in-law didn't seem to upset her.

Jimin's mom handed me an apron and some red peppers to chop for the 떡국, a traditional soup of Seollal.

While preparing the food, both women shared adorable childhood stories about their sons that had me grinning like an idiot. They also promised to show me their baby pictures, when I admitted that it would make my day.

I was so grateful that their mothers didn't treat me like a stranger. Of course, I couldn't forget that Mama Jeon and I got off to a rough start, but she welcomed me with open arms today. It was all that mattered.

"Did eomma succeed in scaring you away again?" Jungkook suddenly asked behind my back in a cheeky tone.

I wiped my hands on the apron and turned around to look at him, smiling, "Well... I'm still here, ain't I? So if anything, she succeeded in me not wanting to leave!"

"I'm so happy to hear that," he beamed cutely and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me against him.

"Babe, stop it," I giggled as he leaned in to kiss me. "Your mom's right here."

"Just one kisseu," Jungkook whined childishly, puckering his soft cherry lips. So I rolled my eyes in laughter and gave him a chaste peck. "Hmm... I'll come back for more, baby girl."

"No, you're not," I sneered and then squealed out loud when he softly tickled my sides.

"Chon... get out of the kitchen," Mama Jeon playfully shooed him away with a tablecloth.

"Oh, I'll be back," my boyfriend laughed, quickly disappearing somewhere in the house.

"I'm sorry about that," I blurted out, glancing everywhere but at his mother.

"Don't worry, dear," she smiled at me widely. "Young love is the most passionate of all flames!"

I grinned, remembering how insanely adorable Jungkook was when he told me about his parents' love story. It was a beautiful romance. Just like ours.

Late into the evening, with the traditional Korean dishes ready for the most part, I was off to Jungkook's childhood house with him and his parents. I grabbed my toiletry bag and headed to the bathroom for a warm shower.

Clad in a towel, I quickly paced to my boyfriend's room and closed the door. I rubbed some cranberry cinnamon lotion all over my skin, before throwing on his big t-shirt and a pair of booty shorts.

I slipped under the sheets and checked out my phone, waiting for Jungkook to come back. A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called and rested my back against the headboard as Mama Jeon walked in with a gift bag. "He's not here."

"It's you that I wanted to see, dear," she stated, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Chon told us everything that happened... Your old friend, the pictures, the fight, and the breakup."

Of course, she was going to find out one way or another. But that didn't make it less embarrassing.

I anxiously stared down, taking a shaky breath, "Oh... I-"

"It doesn't change the way I think of you," Mama Jeon told me and placed her hand on top of mine, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I am happy that you two could work it out... The more I see you and my Chon together, the more I realize how perfect you two are for one another."

"Thank you so much," I murmured in gratitude, tears brimming in my eyes. "I know you didn't always want him to be with a girl like me... so it means a lot."

"All I've ever wanted for him is to be with a good woman that loves and makes him happy just as much as he does her... I believe that is you, Makailee," she beamed softly, and my tears unleashed as I tightly hugged her.

Mrs Jeon basically admitted that she thought I was The One for her son. Jungkook and I had been together for only half a year, so for her to confess something like that was so overwhelming. It honestly got me speechless.

I never realized just how much I needed to hear these words from her.

"This is for you," she said and handed the present after we pulled away.

"Oh... y-you really didn't have to," I stammered, still in shock from her previous confession.

"Take it... I insist, dear," Mama Jeon urged with a big smile instead.

So I opened the gift box, drawing out a traditional hanbok. It had a sky-blue bodice embellished with blossoms, flowing out after the chest in bold pink silk. The dress was simple but so gorgeous.

"I thought you might like a hanbok for Seollal too," she giggled at my dumbstruck expression.

"Kamsahamnida, I love it~" I gushed in awe, marveling at the beautiful dress.

It was such a thoughtful and sweet gift.

Standing in front of the mirror, I admired my reflection from all the angles. The hanbok fitted my body as if made just for me. I honestly couldn't see myself in anything else today, this dress was just so perfect.

With one last glance through the glass, I slowly made my way out of the bedroom and heard my boyfriend's family at the bottom of the stairs. Junghyun loudly wolf-whistled as he first saw me, making me hold back my laughter.

"Aww, look at you... so beautiful," Mama Jeon cooed as she engulfed me in her arms.

"Thank you! Happy New Year!" I gushed and curtsied in front of her, before greeting her husband and oldest son.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed my hand and twirled me around, smiling at me tenderly, "You're taking my breath away, angel."

"Thank you, babe... so are you," I cheesed brightly, taking in how devastatingly ethereal he was in a hanbok.

He looked like the prince charming of every girl's dream, and I was so in love with him.

His father then drove us to Jimin's family house where the celebration began. Everyone gathered in front of the table for the 차례, a New Year ritual. Koreans payed their respect to ancestors with traditional food and prayed to them for a prosperous, harmonious year. It ended with the 음복 and 떡국 soup that was meant for good health and turning one year older.

I had read so much about Seollal's traditions, but it was so much more impressive and incredible to take part of it.

"So what did you think of... all this?" Jungkook asked me while the others chatted happily.

"I love it, your culture is beautiful," I admitted in delight, and he softly kissed my cheek.

"KaiKai! Jungkook-ssi! Come play with meeee~~" Jimin suddenly exclaimed, showing the Yut Nori board game in his hands.

The rest of the Seollal day was spent eating traditional food, playing folk games and just being all together.

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

krazeekailee • • •
Seoul, South Korea

❤️ 💬 📤 🔽

Liked by ZARA and 12K others

krazeekailee 새해 복 많이 받으세요~~ 🥳🎊💫🇰🇷

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━

・゛゛・・゛゛・

Holding the key to the boys' house made me feel all giddy inside. Jungkook gave it to me last month, but this was my first time using it. To have the key to his place meant that I had not only his but all the BTS' complete trust too.

So obviously, this was a huge ass deal for me.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside, quickly pressing numbers onto the keypad. It became quiet in the fancy house as soon as the alarm stopped. I just got back from interviewing NCT 127 with CeCe and spending the afternoon together, which was so incredible and fun.

The boys, however, weren't back from their dance rehearsal yet. It was a few days after Seollal so of course, they had their hands full of being BTS.

After taking a hot shower, I wrapped my damp hair in a towel and pulled on silk pajamas. Then I made my way to the kitchen and started to cook dinner, knowing Seokjin would most likely be too tired so the boys would end up eating takeout. Again.

Listening to some K-music, I settled on Korean noodles with slices of beef and lots of vegetables. It was simple, delicious, and much healthier than instant ramen.

When the food was ready, I turned off the stove and kept the pan over the heat to keep it warm. Then, I reached my phone on the counter to text the boys, when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my waist.

I startled and cried out, nearly dropping my phone on the floor. My heart was pounding so hard as I whirled around, only to meet his sheepish Bambi eyes.

"Jungkooook, I almost died of a heart attack," I breathed out with a little whine, letting him pull me back in his arms. "Please, don't sneak up on me like that."

"Sorry, princess... hi," he murmured and kissed me softly, making my heart flutter even more. But this time, with love and bliss.

"Wow, you're all sweaty and hot as hell," I grinned at him, brushing the hair that clung to his forehead. His smooth skin glistened with the perfect amount of sweat to not be considered gross, not that sweating could ever anything but sexy on my boyfriend.

"No dirty talk or touchy-feely in the kitchen!" Jin exclaimed in mock scold, literally stepping in between us. I rolled my eyes at him.

"It smells sooo good in here!" Taehyung gushed with his boxy smile, walking in along with the other boys. "KaiKai, did you really cook for us?"

"Well, yeaaah," I retorted and gestured the stove before he engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug and said 'thank you' at least five times. That boy was too cute.

"Aww, you didn't have to, but it's really nice of you," Jimin smiled cutely while Hoseok pulled out a pile of plates from the cupboard and chopsticks from the drawer.

"It's probably not as good as when Jinnie cooks, but yeah... you're welcome!"

"We're too hungry... won't even notice if it tastes bad," Yoongi deadpanned as he served himself some noodles, and my jaw dropped a little in surprise.

"Okay, that's kinda mean," my boyfriend pointed out, but Suga was already walking away with his bowl.

"I don't think he even realized it," Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

The boys ate together in the dining room and made small talk about the most random things that had us laughing throughout the entire meal.

After dinner, I offered to put the dishes in the dishwasher so they could go take a shower and just relax for the rest of the evening. But Jungkook insisted on helping me clean.

"So, are you gonna tell me why I can't come to dance practice with you guys?" I asked him for the twentieth time, drying the chopsticks with a cloth.

Jungkook heaved a long breath and kept his eyes on the bowl he was rinsing again and again. "I came up with an idea for a song because of you, and I don't want you to hear it yet."

"What's it called?" I urged, looking at him curiously.

"I don't wanna say it, you're gonna be upset with me..." he whined and finally handed me the porcelain bowl.

"What, really? No way... now you have to tell me! I won't be mad, promise~"

"It's called Fake Love..." Jungkook mumbled, gauging my reaction. "But-"

I blinked at him in disbelief and uttered a scoff. "Is this a... joke?"

"See! I knew you'd be upset with me. I shouldn't have told you."

"Am not... just surprised," I replied slowly and placed the clean bowl in the cupboard. "I mean, why?"

"I was an idiot to let you go... but I did and got so angry at everything. I even started thinking that love wasn't real, that it couldn't last forever. Why do we even try so hard to convince ourselves otherwise if it's doomed from the start?"

I was truly, completely speechless, and mostly sad.

I had no idea, not even the slightest, that he felt that way during our breakup. We didn't talk about it after getting back together either. But now I understood why he was so cold to me back then.

"It took some time realizing that was just bullshit I told myself to just give up on you... on us," Jungkook admitted and turned off the kitchen faucet to stand in front of me. "But I know our love is real, and it's here to stay."

"I love you," I whispered and captured his sweet red lips with mine, softly brushing my thumbs over his cheeks.

"I love you, sunflower," he said onto my mouth and gripped my things, hoisting me up on the counter.

The kiss was long and deep and so passionate. It was a wonder like magic, and easy like breathing.

"No kissing in the kitchen!" Jin suddenly cried out as he walked past us, making me giggle and pull away. "And take your butt off the counter, we make food on that~"

Jungkook laughed as I hopped off the counter.

"So, Fake Love is gonna be on the new album?" I asked him, putting away the rest of the dishes.

"Yeah, and it's our next single."

"Wow, so people are gonna think it's about us..."

"Let them think what they want."

Jungkook squeezed my hand in reassurance and guided me to his room. Since he wanted to take a shower, I grabbed my phone and decided to go live on Instagram because why not? I hadn't updated anything in a while and was too lazy to edit a YouTube video afterward.

Plus, the fans had been spamming me to know what was going on.

I quickly removed the towel at the top of my head, letting my moist hair fall down back.

"Hey everyone! It's your girl, Kailee~" I grinned at my phone screen as the number of viewers quickly increased along with the string of comments. "I don't usually do live streams, but you guys are hella nosy so... here I am! What would you like to know?"

hobi's_ghetto
Ughhh yessss, you look sooo BEAUTIFUL 😍😍😍

kpopcrackhead
where u at sis?? is that jk's room???? 😉

"I'm in Seoul for my winter 'study week'. Yes, in Jungkook's bedroom to be precise," I admitted, wiggling my eyebrows. "I spent Lunar New Year with Jikook and their families... it was amazing! My beautiful hanbok was a gift from Mama Jeon~"

kookiemonstax
Aww Mama Jeon 😭❤

got7bts
Where the boys at??? How are they doing?? 💜💜

armyboy.meetsevil
my future wifey 🔥😍💍

"All the boys are good, they just came back from their dance practice not too long ago... Y'all know how those boys never stop," I sneered and carefully turned around on my boyfriend's swivel chair so the video wouldn't blur.

bangtansunshine
please tell the boys to rest & eat well because their health is really important to us ❤️💜

kingjoonie__the1st
Your life is goals mama 💝😝

sincerely.army
If your pics with Jungkook oppa didn't get leaked, would you have told us about your relationship??? 😮

"Jungkook and I would've definitely shared everything with you, but we also wanted to make sure not to rush it. Going public with an idol can be so messy and tricky because some people are gonna think it's fake... like for fame, money, attention, or a wider public by dating a black girl. But none of it is true for us."

_stangot7trash
WE LOVE YOU KAILEE THANK YOU FOR MAKING JNGKOOK HAPPY 🤗💕

H.E.R.&.T.A.E
Are you still an ARMY? You don't make videos anymore 😣

"Of course, I'm still an ARMY and I will always be!" I exclaimed, cheesing widely at the front camera. "The love I have for BTS could never just go away, like my life would never be the same without them in it. Also, more videos are coming up soon!"

darkjimin
Where's jungkook? 🙃

hoe_for_jhope
when is your bae joining the live? 🤪

"Sooo y'all wanna see Jungkook, huh?" I asked playfully, letting out a little laugh. "Hopefully, he doesn't walk in naked."

My eyes nearly popped out as the words slipped out of my mouth. I gasped in disbelief and watched the aftermath in the comments going wild.

gukkiethickthighs
NaKeD yes please thank u 😋😋

blood.sweat.dna
I would experience a violent trauma from seeing Jungkook naked... so I can't-

agustdboy
SELLING MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL FOR THIS !!!

bangbambam
oooff bet my guy walk around naked bc he know he huge!!! 😏😏🍆🍆

"Everyone, calm down! Jungkook doesn't walk around the house in the nude... he's in the shower and like, maybe his towel wasn't tied properly... so it'd just fall off or something- Okay wow, I'm gonna shut up now."

Before I could even more of a fool out of myself, my boyfriend entered the bedroom. In only some black shorts that actually looked more like underwear.

"Hey princess," he called and stopped next to me, giving the perfect view of his defined abs and slim waist to my viewers.

"Babe, I'm live..." I whispered as he gently kissed my forehead, my nose, and then my lips.

"Oh... hi guys!" Jungkook grinned and waved at the screen, before turning around to look for a shirt. Once again, the comments were blowing up.

melanin_glow
Yasss finally a kpop idol dating a black woman AMEN !!!

taesty.shooky
I know Kailee is that bitch she ain't playin 🔥🔥

seven'o'seven
kookie get that sweet chocolate 😘😋🍫

12.06.13
couldn't imagine being that close to them. how does she survive kisses from jungkook??? 😫

kookiemama
remember when i started #kaikookisreal and NO ONE believed that was true?? well... I TOLD YOU SO, BITCHES!!! 😏

"I love y'all, thanks so much for being sweet and funny and supportive!" I giggled heartily and then saw Jungkook throw on a dark blue oversized t-shirt in the background. So the viewers did too.

pocketofaghase
No shirt please 🥺

black.thick.savage
WHY DID YOU PUT THAT SHIRT ON?? 😤

"Babe, the fans want you to stay shirtless," I called teasingly and switched up the camera view to film him.

"I'm too sexy... uh, distracting," Jungkook said in English with a cheeky little smirk, but he still raised the t-shirt to his chest just for show.

"Yes, you are, the sexiest man alive," I cheesed at him and flipped the camera view again, sitting so close to him on the floor. "But also, the cutest bunny in the whole world~"

"Yah, stop it," he giggled as I pinched his cheek and eagerly cooed at him. Jungkook made me so weak.

sope_nation
I love your relationship 💯😭💕

gucci&versace
my heart can't handle this it's sooo cute 💞

btsandblackgirls
This queen is living her best life 👏🏾👑

"Ask us any questions," I grinned and leaned my head onto Jungkook's shoulder, reading the comments that quickly popped up.

luvexo__nctzen
have you guys done the..... 👉🏼👌🏼

whippedkpopculture
Top three sex positions? Lights on or lights off?? 👅💦

"Oh my god, I can't with you guys!" I erupted in laughter. "Ask us PG questions~"

suga.epitomeoftalent
When are you getting mArRiEd?? 🥰💍

goldenbunny
I feel like you spend time in SK than in your hometown 😂

"Yeah, I'm in Seoul as much as possible. He can't live without me... right babe?" I teased him, and Jungkook nodded dumbly. "I'd swim across the ocean to see my baby... you know?"

"She's perfect, I'm so lucky," he told the fans, although he was staring at me ever so sweetly. Butterflies were erupting in my stomach, and my heart started to race really fast.

Jungkook had it all wrong, I was the lucky one.

・゛゛・・゛゛・

i 💜 u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.1K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
710K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
57.8K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
885K 30.9K 46
Y/n is a quiet and Introverted 20 year old girl who runs a guest house previously owned by her mother. Living her peaceful but young life away hidden...