Cupid's Bow [Completed]

By Tae_does_not_approve

"What are you, a ghost that haunts the girl's bathroom or something?" He burst out laughing. It was a unique... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue

75

54 3 22
By Tae_does_not_approve

Jiyeon

After a night full of cuddling, kissing, laughing, and finally sleeping, I could very much say I had fun. I woke up early that morning, no one else with me but Gureum snuggling up into my side. Jungkook was gone.

I quickly checked the time on my phone, it reading 5:58 AM.

Stretching up, I released a tired grown before getting up from bed and leaving the room, Gureum sleepily following closely behind me. The tinge of food and deliciousness created a mouth watering aroma in the air, it was hard to resist.

The scent led me downstairs, facing me with a sight I surely enjoyed seeing. Jungkook had just finished cooking breakfast, cutely humming a sweet tune as he slipped the last waffle onto the already stacked plate. I crept in behind him, wrapping my around around his waist as I back hugged the maknae.

"Did I ever tell you how perfect you are?" I mumbled into the crook of his neck as I lovingly laid a kiss on his skin.

He chuckled, his still tired voice rumbling hoarsely. "You should tell me more often."

"Maybe I should."

He sighed happily, placed down the kitchen utensil while I still held onto his backside. "Your boobs feel great today."

"You ruined it." My voice grumbled as I backed away from him, the sweet atmosphere subsiding.

He scoffed, turning around to face me. "Morning, you look especially ugly today."

"Don't make me hurt you."

He grinned warmly, his bunny teeth finally showing itself. He opened his arms out wide, me immediately leaping into them to melt into his blanketed warmth.

"Did a miss something here?" Another voice irrupted from behind the both of us, making me jumped from Kookie's arms. I pivoted around, being faced with a woman.

She had jagged collarbone length raven hair, her eye wide and doe-like while her nose was hooked just like Jungkook's. This of course was Mrs Jeon, his mother, and what an amazing woman she was.

"Hi Mom." Jungkook gleamed up at the woman. "I made you breakfast."

I looked back over at the plates, counting the quantity of how many there were. Five. It wasn't long afterwards until Jungkook's father and his brother emerged tiredly, hating the early work hours. I had no idea the whole family was up.

"So, how long have you two been married?" His mother chuckled. "You two are so lovey dovey."

"It's weird." Junghyun interrupted. "They're all kissy kissy now, It's weird... but cute I guess."

It was now Mr Jeon's turn to conversate along with the rest of us although he was usually the quiet type. "Well I think it's nice to know Jungkook treats her well."

"You should take some notes." Mrs Jeon teased. She then faced me. "Come Dear, time to eat."

-

Hoseok

"So Tae and Yeonwoo are gonna be a thing now?"

"I guess so." Jimin rustled grumpily in his seat.

We were in our first period classroom, waiting for the first bell to sound so the rest of the students could arrive. Of course Taehyung wasn't here, he was probably hanging out with his soon to be girlfriend.

I checked the time on my phone the bell will be ringing in five minutes. "What do you think about this whole thing, Hobi Hyung?"

I snapped up, not expecting to have to voice my own opinion. What do I really think? I usually don't have clear opinions on things like this, and I didn't even notice the heavy conversation in the group chat yesterday night. It's nice to know that Taehyung and Jimin later relieved the tension, but still, would Tae's relationship not cause any problems between them?

"Hoseok?"

His voice knocked me out of thought, putting me on the spot to answer. "Well, I feel that if Taehyung really likes her then let them be. You never know what could come out of them being together... if she'll break his heart, if he'll break hers, or if they'll stay genuinely happy. There's no guarantee she'll hurt him, people can change."

"But she's-"

"-Human?" My voice reassured questioningly. "We all make mistakes, some much more worse than others. You don't have to like her, but there's always room for forgiveness, isn't there?"

He gnawed at his bottom lip, looking away. "Not for her." He muttered under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear. "He took her our special playground for crying out loud." Jimin pleaded.

"It wasn't ours to begin with, and if anybody is allowed to have a claim on it, it's Jiyeon and Jungkook. Remember how upset Kookie was when Jiyeon first brought us there?"

"It's not the same."

I sighed, also not liking the fact Taehyung took Yeonwoo to the Han park's playground, but there was a difference in the way we both felt towards it. I didn't like the feel of an outsider taking part in activities of our exclusive circle, but I'm also not gonna make a big deal out of it. Jimin, on the other hand, has a lot of anger that influences the way he feels. I really just couldn't relate to him on this one.

"Chim, if Tae and Yeonwoo do become a thing, would you treat Yeonwoo any differently?"

Jimin narrowed his sights on me, heaving strenuously. "Well, it's not like I can just treat her like a piece of shit. Taehyung's my friend, even if I don't support everything he does I'll still be there for him."

"Good, you're at least gonna play nice for Taehyung. That's good." Jimin rolled his eyes at my words, not liking the idea even the slightest.

-

Jiyeon

I sat in down with Jin at our regular lunch table, waiting for everyone else to soon appear out of the large body of students. "So Jungkook needs more time?"

I nodded, recalling the events of last night. "What should I do, I already confessed but he..." My voice chocked up, beginning for those words to not be said.

Jin pulled his hand to his chin, thinking hard. He remained calm on the outside, but on the inside he was very well beginning to worry. What if we did run out of time? "We're not gonna run out of time, don't worry."

"Are you sure you can't read minds?"

Jin let out a soft laugh. "I wish, do you know how cool that'll be! Oh my god and teleportation-"

"We're getting off track... and can't you already teleport?"

Jin rolled his eyes at my hypocrisy. "Anyways." He popped, facing my direction. "Let's talk about this Ara, she really does something to my Cupid senses."

"And we don't know her at all?"

Jin shook his head, a concerning look on his face. "Does Jungkook know Kim Ara?"

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't."

"Ah, okay." Jin turned away, staring down at his fidgeting hands in nervousness.

I didn't question him, nor did I press on further. Instead, I turned away, shifting my attention the other arriving group members. Jin's anxious expression was quickly replaced with a cheeky smile, a character change that was quite surprising. Joon sat next to him, quickly wrapping his arm around his boyfriends shoulders. Namjoon and Jungkook remained oblivious to our previous conversation, the day continuing on as normal.

There was not a sign of tension between any of us. Everything seemed to running smooth, I could relax and maybe enjoy my day. Maybe.

"Lim Jiyeon, come to the front office for check out, please." The intercom rang out.

It was weird how everyone's eyes simultaneously shifted towards me, like little kids all ready to 'ooh' at me. Even Jungkook's expression retorted into confusion. I didn't know I was getting checked out.

"Why are you leaving?" Jungkook questioned.

"I really don't know." I stood up, swinging my backpack over my shoulder, a little excited to leave but also a little wary as to why I am without any notice. "I'll text you later."

-

It was a daunting hike to the front office, and as soon as I entered the front office, I recognized my father. He was agitatedly drumming his fingers against the desk with his head hanging low. His weight shifted from one leg to the other, like he was anxiously awaiting something.

I approached his sunken figure, him not noticing my presence yet. "Dad?" He jerked up at my voice, both of us a little shock at the suddenness. "Dad, what's wrong?"

"We need to talk, now."

"Why? What is it?"

He sauntered away towards the exist, his footstep trudging heavily. I followed behind him, out the build and into the old car. The small rundown vehicle wasn't much to look at, but it still worked and was what my dad used to get from home to work.

He stepped into the driver's seat while I seated myself in the passenger's. It was painful, the few seconds of silence that rang in my ears eerily. My fathered sulked in his form, his head resting against the steering wheel as his shoulders quivered.

"Dad-"

"What has Karin done to you?"

"What?" Taken back was an understatement in how shocked I was. I never expected to ever hear those words from his mouth, and especially not in that way. Never.

He eased away from the steering wheel, clearly stressed. "You hate her don't you? What has she done you make you feel that way? How does she treat you guys? You have to answer me Jiyeon, I need to know."

"W-why are you asking this?" I couldn't help but tremble in my speech . My nervous voice wasn't anywhere near prepared for such a reveal.

"Because, I know you're hiding something from us."

"Us?"

"Me and your mother."

-

A/N
I miss Hoseok and Namjoon POVs 😢

What do you guys think will happen next chapter?

What character do you want to know more about? Anyone questions you have for that character?

Who's POV do you want the most? It can be any character in the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
372 33 16
•{Includes mature subject matter} "Please give me a chance," he said, staring so deep into my eyes I suddenly felt naked. "Jungkookie, I can't...
71.9K 2.5K 35
{COMPLETED} "How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He asked me. "Why did you you do this to me?" I asked him while tears are coming out of my eyes. ...
118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...