Lycaon Camp

By eternalxrry

Omega Louis attends the prestigious Lycaon Summer Camp, where he meets a curly haired alpha who may be too co... More

The Introduction
The Jealousy
The Situation
The Flirtation
The Altercation
The Frustration
The Preparation
The Resolution
The Conversation

The Rejection

1.2K 64 9
By eternalxrry

Warning, this chapter does contain mentions of drug use (it's weed). If you don't like don't read!

Hey guys, here's another chapter for you. I've updated in such a short amount of time and I actually feel proud of myself haha. I made a plan for this pic so I was feeling inspired haha.

Anyways, hope you guys like the new chapter. Enjoy! :)

PS. Fun fact, the pic of the cabin/lake is where I work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ni have you seen Harry this morning?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen the next morning.

"No sorry Lou." He replies, handing me a cup of tea he just made.

"Thank you." I murmur taking a small sip, wincing as I burn my tongue.

"He went out for a jog I think Lou." Liam says after a beat of silence. Sending me a sympathetic smile from where he's sat at the dinning table.

"Oh." I reply quietly.

I barely slept last night. My mind kept replaying Harry's lips touching mine and that led me to think maybe we could be something. But then what did he apologise for? Why did he give me a fake smile, when he's never done it before? Why did he walk away like nothings happened?

I let out a small groan and sit down on the kitchen stool. Niall looks up from the stove and also sends me a sympathetic smile.

I want to roll my eyes at the pair, there's no need for them to be sympathetic to me. Nothing has happened between me and Harry. Yet.

"Would you like some pancakes?" The blonde omega asks as he flips the one currently cooking.

"No thank you I'm alright." I reply, this time blowing on my tea before having a sip. "Our activity today is arts and crafts isn't it?" I ask to try and distract them.

"Yeah." Liam replies walking over and sitting down next to me, just as Niall lays down a plate full of pancakes. He grabs the bowl of cut up bananas and the tub of Nutella and places them down on the breakfast bar.

My stomach grumbles at the sight of the delicious food, but I ignore it. Instead looking out the window. Hoping but failing to spot Harry anywhere.

"I'm going to go get dressed." I announce getting up and leaving the kitchen. Tea in hand.

Once I'm in the safe confinements of my room, I let out a shaky sigh, feeling tears brim my eyes.

God Louis get a grip. You're not even with the curly haired alpha.

But why did he act so strange last night? I question myself. I rub my eyes aggressively as I feel another headache coming. I let out another groan and throw myself down on my bed.

Is this what Niall meant though about Harry being weird with his emotions?

Nope. Fuck this. I will not let this ruin my day. I'll just see how the curly haired alpha is when we meet up later for the activities.

With new found enthusiasm, I get up and head for the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I'm dressed I head back down the stairs to be greeted by Liam pinning Niall to the wall, the pair making out aggressively.

I let out a squeak at the sight, instantly flushing red. They pull apart, both of their pupils dilated and I have to look away from them.

"I'm so sorry." I squeak out, keeping my gaze on the floor, wanting it to just swallow me up right there.

Liam clears his throat as Niall lets out a giggle.

"No sorry Lou that was our bad." He says pulling away and entwining their fingers. "You ready to go?" He asks, I just nod my head still blushing and quickly make my way outside.

"Has Harry come back yet?" I ask Liam as we walk towards the arts cabin.

"No sorry Lou, he hasn't been back to the cabin. He text saying he was going straight there." He replies.

"Okay." I reply dejectedly. I remain silent for the rest of the walk, letting Niall ramble on to Liam.

Once we reach the cabin I look around the group of people and quickly spot the curly haired alpha. I'm about to make my way over, but stop as I see the girl he is with.

He stands there, laughing with none other than Tanya. An arm wrapped around her waist, as she twirls a blonde piece of hair on her finger, laughing obnoxiously loud at whatever he is saying.

I feel my heart sink and ignore the stinging feeling of rejection. Instead I turn and walk away from Niall and Li. Sitting down on a bench near by to try and collect my thoughts.

Is this what he was sorry for? Did he know he was stringing me along this whole time?

No this stops now. I will not allow a stupid knothead to affect my summer, just because he's had his fun and now moved on to an actual hoe.

I look back over at them and this time instead of feeling heartbreak, all I feel is anger at yet again being used.

Stupid fucking alphas thinking they can mess with me.

I get up and quickly make my way into the cabin as they call us in. I settle down in my designated spot with ease, finally happy to be doing something I really enjoy.

"Hi, Louis right?" A tall, slim omega asks as he sits down in the spot next to me. I look at him in confusion.

"Yes?" I trail of questioningly, not recognising him.

"I'm Luke, Ashton's mate. It's nice to finally meet you." He sends me a grin as he settles down.

"Oh right hi." I smile nervously back at him.

"So how are you finding camp so far?" He asks, as the instructor starts handing out packages of new paintbrushes to everyone.

"It's alright I guess." I shrug. He laughs at my response.

"Don't worry it gets better." He chuckles. "Its cause it's the first week. This weekend we'll be having a bonfire and everyone gets drunk and high its great honestly. You should come!" He exclaims excitedly.

"Um I don't know." I say shyly.

"Oh c'mon it'll be fun." He pleads. "Plus I'll introduce you to some new people." He says casually.

"I'll think about it." I reply shyly. I turn slightly away from him to start on my work.

The rest of the time goes quickly, me and Luke quickly becoming close after all the talking we've done for the last 4 hours. He reminds me of Niall in a way, I should introduce them, I think to myself.

I felt eyes on me on more than one occasion and when I finally bottle the courage to look up, I see Harry staring at me intently. I give him a small smile but he ignores it and turns away. I feel my heart sink.

What have I done wrong? Was I a bad kisser?

"Hey Lou are you alright?" Luke asks, as he notices my change in mood.

"Hm yeah." I murmur unconvincingly, instead focusing on the stroke of my paintbrush.

"It's Harry isn't it?" He asks after a moment of silence. He puts down all his utensils and turns to look at me. I let out a little sigh.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"He hasn't stopped staring at you fo the last 4 hours. Only looking away when you look back at him. So tell me, you guys having trouble?" He asks gently.

I let out a little scoff.

"We aren't a thing so how can there be any trouble." I reply sassily, beginning to get annoyed with the curly haired alpha.

"He's acting a dick is he?" He questions, sending me a sympathetic smile.

"That's one way to put it." I mumble, putting my paintbrush down and stepping back a little to admire my work.

"You're really good Lou." Luke says as he also admires my work.

"Thank you." I say bashfully.

"Anyway, you want to go for lunch with me? I'm meeting Ash up." He asks.

I look around the cabin to try and spot Li and Niall to see if I can go with them, but they are nowhere to be seen.

"Um yeah sure." I agree and we quickly put away all of our stuff. I follow after him as we leave the cabin.

It isn't until we are in the lunch queue that an idea springs to mind.

"So do you know any single alphas then? Who aren't dicks?" I ask casually.

"Why?" He asks, giving me a confused glance as we move up the line. I shrug my shoulders in response.

"Just looking to meet someone I guess." I try to act causal but I can feel my cheeks burning.

"Lou I'm gonna be honest I don't think that's the best idea." He says honestly, as we pick up our food.

A sinking feeling in my gut reminds me this isn't a good idea, but I ignore it.

"Alright." I say nonchalantly.

We take our food and sit on the table with Ashton. He looks up and sends me a surprised smile.

"Alright Lou?" He asks cheerily, placing a kiss on Luke's forehead as he settles down.

"Yeah." I say shyly.

"How was your morning?" He asks turning to Luke.

"It was good." Luke continues to ramble on about his morning, it isn't until I hear my name do I look up from where I've been picking at my sandwich.

"Huh what?" I ask in confusion.

"Luke said that your art is really good." Ashton says kindly.

"Um thank you." I say embarrassed from the compliment.

"Are you going to do anything with it?" He asks.

"Um I think I might. I want to do something with it but I'm torn between doing an art degree or a drama one. I haven't decided yet." I ramble nervously.

"That's cool." Luke pipes up. "Where do you think you're going to study?"

"London is probably my best shot. But I've been looking at degree programmes in America as well. If I go there I can major in one and do a minor in the other." I say excitedly.

"That's cool Lou." Luke sends me a smile.

"What about you guys?" I ask.

"Well I'm going to study psychology in the uni near our pack. Don't want to be away from this one." Luke says, pinching Ashton's cheek. Ashton lets out a squawk and swats the hand away.

"Yeah I'm going to do an apprenticeship within the pack." Ashton says.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"I'll basically work with the pack elders and the leaders. I'll be learning how the pack runs, how to keep the peace, protect out territory, patrolling the borders and stuff like that." He rambles. "Hopefully one day I'll be working within the inner circle of the pack." He says hopefully.

"Whats the inner circle?" I ask, not knowing any of this, considering my pack doesn't bother to teach omegas about how the pack works.

"It's like the pack alpha's inner circle, so the closest people who they trust the most, to make sure the pack works effectively."

"So the beta of a pack would be in the inner circle?" I ask curiously.

"Yes that's exactly it!" Ash exclaims, I smile a small smile.

"It sounds really interesting actually, I hope you get there." I say sincerely.

"Thank you." He says sending me a smile.

I'm pulled from our conversation by the rambunctious laughter that is coming from the middle table. I look to see who is making all the noise and I see that Tasha girl sat on Harry's lap.

I feel my chest tighten at the sight and push away my food.

"I'm going to go for a walk." I announce, getting up from the table and quickly leaving the room.

I walk along the lake, trying to clear my thoughts.

How can he one minute, be all over me, insisting calling him daddy and the next completely ignoring me like I'm nothing but shit on his shoe.

The most annoying thing is why can't I stop thinking about him and why am I so hurt over him? We kissed once and flirted that's the extent of our relationship. 

I sit down on the edge of the walk way and look out across the lake, feeling dejected.

I'm startled as Luke sits down next to me.

"I know you want to be on your own. But you're my friend and you're sad, when you're suppose to be having a good time on holiday." He says gently. "So how about we go back to my cabin and have some fun?" He asks, gently nudging me with his shoulder.

"What kind of fun?" I ask cautiously. He smirks at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is what you meant." I state as he gets out a joint. He grins at me.

"Trust me it helps to relax." He exclaims, lighting up the joint. He inhales and blows the smoke out in my direction causing me to cough.

"It stinks." I wrinkle my nose at the smell and he lets out a loud laugh.

"It does but you get use to it." He giggles, taking another drag before handing it to me.

"Um no thank you." I squeak out.

"How about some hash brownies instead?" He sends me a wink. I weigh the pros and cons in my head and decide to fuck it. I'm suppose to be on vacation.

"Okay." I agree and he lets out a happy shriek before racing off to the kitchen and bringing back a tub full of brownies.

"Don't take a massive bite of one though." He warns just as I take a large bite. He lets out a cackle but does nothing to stop me, instead taking another drag of his joint.

"This tastes really good." I say laying down on the sofa, as I start to feel floaty.

"Isn't it?" He asks laying down next to me.

We lay there for a good few hours giggling and talking about absolute nonsense.

"Hey Luke, how to you plan a party in space?" I ask already giggling.

"How?"

"You planet." My joke sends us into another fit of giggles, until my stomach begins to hurt from all the laughing. I sit up suddenly which causes me to feel woozy but I ignore it. "Lukey I'm hungry." I pout as my stomach grumbles.

"Go get some food then." He giggles, poking me with his toe. I let out a shriek and shove it away from me.

"Ew your feet are smelly." I scrunch my nose as I push him away.

"No they are not!" He exclaims in offence. "You're smelly." He argues back.

I let out a little sniffle. "I'm not smelly." I rub my eyes, acting offended.

"Oh no Lou I'm so sorry, you don't smell." Luke says in worry, petting my hair gently.

"Damn right I don't." I giggle loudly at the shock expression on his face, once he's realised I was only pretending.

"You little shit." He attempts to tickle me but I quickly get up and make a run for it, only to run straight into a wall. Oh wait no thats not a wall, that's a person. I let out another giggle.

"Luke." Ashton says sternly helping me to my feet.

"Yass?" He answers, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Did you get his alphas consent to take weed?" He asks, not amused in the slightest.

"Excuse me." I squawk, shoving him off me. "I haven't got a freaking alpha." I say sassily, crossing my arms over my chest in offence. "I don't need somebody's consent! Besides he's probably off shagging that dumb bitch Tanya." I spit out, frowning at the floor.

I miss the sympathetic smiles they send my way. Ashton sighs.

"C'mon I'll take you back to your cabin." He says softly, gently nudging me along. "Luke stay here." He says sternly.

"Fine." Luke says grumpily. "See you later Lou-boo." He calls out.

"Bye Lukey." I yell out, waving dramatically goodbye.

The walk back to my cabin mainly consists of Ashton trying to keep me up right and trying to shut me up, as to not bring any attention to me.

He knocks on my cabin door and Liam opens it, a worried look on his face.

"Christ Lou, where have you been?" He asks in worry, ushering us in.

"He had some hash brownies with Luke. I'm sorry I didn't know what they were up to." Ashton says apologetically.

Niall comes in as he hears the commotion from the front door.

"NIALL." I squeal loudly making grabby hands at him. He looks worried but can't stop the small smile.

"Hi Lou." He says coming over and letting me hug him.

"Missed you today." I mumble into his shoulder. I gasp dramatically and grab onto his shoulders at arms length. "It was like you disappeared Niall, is that your magic trick?" I ask in excitement. He lets out a giggle and I can hear the alphas behind us trying not to laugh.

"Missed you to Lou. C'mon lets get you some water and get you to bed." He says softly.

"Thank you for bringing him home Ash." I hear Liam say. "Harry is so going to be pissed when he finds out." He sighs.

"Fuck Harry Ni, he's an arse isn't he?" Niall just lets out a hum and continues dragging me upstairs.

"Ni I don't feel too good." I say sleepily once he's got me laying down in my bed.

"I know bud. How much did you eat?" He asks, petting my hair as he sits down next to me.

"Dunno it was a rather large bite." I giggle out, causing him to let out his own laugh.

"You're cute when high." He lets out another laugh, as I pout at him.

"I'm always cute Nini." I mumble as my eyes close, exhausted from today. "Goodnight." I slur out before passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone mind that I brought weed into it? I wasn't going to but then I thought its suppose to be like a frat boy Harry type fic. Sorry if that scene was crap lol, I've never done it. X 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
406K 12.8K 35
A royal omega and a royal alpha, forced to wed and mate by their families. But maybe they get along? Maybe not? Their pasts will come back to bite th...
55.7K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
151K 7.2K 16
@zpanacea asked me to write an ABO story where Omega Louis is tired of all his Alpha bosses over the last ten years that always harassed him. Once ag...