Loki X Reader One-Shots [SLOW...

By loki_sherlock_loves

REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED The title of the book says it all, I think. This is a collection of Loki one... More

Intro
#1: Nothing But A Monster
#2: Never Stop Fighting
#3: Chains
#4: Christmas Spirit (holiday special)
#5: Why Can't I Be Normal?
#6: Love Of My Life
#8: Family First - PART II
#9: In The Snow
#10: Hela Chronicles
#11: Flatmates
#12: Hair
#13: Loneliness Is An Old Friend
#14: So Cold
#15: It's A Hard Life - Part I
#16: It's A Hard Life - Part II
#17: It's A Hard Life - Part III
#18: The Show Must Go On
#19: I Can't Imagine A World With You Gone
#20: I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
#21: Was that...?
#22: Loving And Fighting
#23: Didn't Mean To Make You Cry
#24: Of Course I Don't Believe You're Dead And Gone
#25: Never Forget
#26: Shelter From The Storm
#27: If Only You Could Trust Me
#28: How The Hell Did I Lose A Friend I Never Had?
#29: And As I Ran Away I Fell For You
#30: You Know I Took The Poison, From The Poison Stream
#31: I Want To Hold You Close
#32: I Understand Way Too Much
#33: You're Not What You've Done
#34: You're Not What You've Done - Epilogue
#35: Broken Together
#36: Baby It's Cold Outside (holiday special)
#37: Family Drama
#38: When You Cried, I'd Wipe Away All Of Your Tears
#39: Forever Falls Apart - Part I
#40: Forever Falls Apart - Part II
#41: Forever Falls Apart - Part III
#42: When A Blind Man Cries
#43: Ungulate Demon
#44: Come In, Come In, Little Henry Lee
#45: Because Of You - Part I
#46: Because Of You - Part II
#47: I Could Not Foresee This Thing Happening To You
#48: I'm Not The Man They Think I Am At Home
#49: All That You Can't Leave Behind - Part I
#50: All That You Can't Leave Behind - Part II
#51: Knives And Pens
Announcement
#52: Dream Bigger
#53: The Trial For Murder
#54: The Prettiest Star

#7: Family First - PART I

6.2K 136 141
By loki_sherlock_loves

And, yeah, whoever watches NCIS will know that the title is "stolen" from episode 24, season 13. Hehehe. Well, I hope you like this. (sorry for not posting sooner. eXAMS)

Published on February 2019
...

Loki had always been a good person. And Y/N knew it. If he wasn't one, he would have left her when she told him that she was pregnant. But he didn't. He stayed with her and supported her. The truth to be told, he was shocked in the beginning, but also excited the same time. They had got married just two weeks before she gave birth.

Their son, William, was a beautiful child. He had inherited Loki's black hair and blue eyes, and the smile of his mother. And he was growing up so fast!

Y/N and Loki had now been married for about two years. They loved each other, but this is not always enough. They fought every single day, and the fights were always bad. But, even if Loki was harsh sometimes at those moments, in front of the child he was always a sweetheart. William, who was now two years old, could walk perfectly and talk fluently enough, making both of them such proud parents.

Loki was such a good and caring father, yet not such a good husband. He never cheated on Y/N, but he was an expert on causing troubles. So, here they were, fighting for one more time.

They were in the kitchen, while William was upstairs, in his bedroom. Loki almost felt his blood warming in his veins. Y/N was shouting and he just wanted her to stop. He knew she was right, but his ego didn't let him admit it.

"...stop being so cruel!" Y/N yelled at once.

"Cruel? CRUEL? I'm just honest!"

"Then stop being such a MONSTER!"

This was it. She broke the line. Loki grabbed a knife from the table and turned it towards her.

"One more word! Say one more word, I dare you!"

Y/N froze up. Her whole body turned perfectly numb. She didn't mean what she said. It was bad, but she didn't mean it. Loki should've known!

"What the hell are you doing...?" she whispered.

Only then Loki realised it. The knife fell from his hand and he did a step back, totally bemused.

"Damn it... I-I'm sorry..." he mumbled, hiding his eyes in his palms.

"You're dangerous. We can't be together, Loki. I love you, but you're dangerous. For me, for the child... I want a divorce".

Loki's heart lost a beat. He looked at her at a loss. What? He knew they were fighting all the time, but he loved her so much.... And his son... How could he ever let them go? It's for their sake, he thought to himself.

"A-alright", he murmured some seconds after. Even if he tried to hide it, his pain was clear in his voice. Raw pain, like ha was losing a part of himself. "If you think that you... and William will be better with someone else... I just want to know that you will both be alright. We don't need to fight in juries and in front of the lawyers. The house is yours, our bank accounts are apart and I think we can make it out with the other stuff. I will be paying child support every month for William. Just be careful, okay?"

"Okay", mouthed she silently.

And so it happened. Loki agreed at everything she told him, signed every form he was given, always with that depressing look in his eyes. He didn't want this. He needed Y/N. He needed William. They were his family.

The day he was leaving arrived. Loki's things were in his car, the keys on the wheel. Y/N was holding William's hand. Loki approached them and sat on his heels so that William's face was slightly above his own.

"I have to go", said he, "You'll remember me, won't you?"

"Yes", cried the child with tears in his eyes.

"Come here", said Loki and wrapped his arms around his son. He didn't even try to stop the tears that ran down his cheeks, "Don't forget me... please..."

Then, he released him and caressed the child's cheek.

"This is for you", said he then, taking his watch off his hand, "I made some extra holes on the wristband so you can wear it. I know it's not something magnificent, but it has sentimental value".

He worn the watch on William's hand and kissed his cheek. Then, he stood up and faced Y/N.

"It was my pleasure to meet you", said he, wiping his tears away, "I'm sorry for everything".

He lowered his head and turned his back on them. He got in his car, forcing himself not to glance behind, and left. What am I going to do now?

He stayed in a hotel for some weeks, until he found an apartment, and then, three lonesome years passed. Three whole years, yet the pain still remained. The comforting words of Thor didn't help him and the concern of many of the Avengers just left him blue. He missed his family. He missed them so much that he couldn't move on.

This was what brought him in front of Y/N's house. The house they used to live together. Was she still living there? He didn't know. But he had to give it a go.

He took a deep breath and rang the bell. He heard steps and then Y/N opened the door. When she saw him, she turned rigid for some seconds.

"I know. It's been a while", said Loki and scanned her with his eyes, "How many months?" he asked, noticing her belly bump.

"Six".

Loki smiled, but his already broken heart broke in even smaller pieces.

"What are you doing here?" asked Y/N.

"I need to see my son".

"But you... I..."

"Please", he begged, "It's my right. I'm dying without y-... without him, Y/N. Just... let me see him"

Y/N sighed and lowered her look.

"Who is it?" sounded a man's voice.

"An old friend", replied Y/N.

A blond man appeared behind her and walked towards them. He stood next to Y/N and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Err... Loki, this is my husband, Harry. Harry, this is Loki. William's father".

"Oh". The man –Harry wasn't the name? – looked at Loki circumspectly.

"I just came to see William", Loki said quickly, "I don't mean any fuss".

Harry looked at Y/N. She nodded, and both of them stepped aside to let him in.

"Go to the living room with Harry, I'll bring William from upstairs", said Y/N and began walking up the stairs.

Loki looked at her until she disappeared in the corner. How much he had missed her! How much he had missed both of them! His eyes were still looking at the stairs, refusing to look away, his body had suddenly turned rigid and he couldn't move. I still love you...

"Come", said Harry and only then Loki managed to make his muscles move.

He followed the man to the living room and silently sat on the sofa. He looked at the man in front of him and felt a twinge of envy. He had lost Y/N, he knew it, but he still had a chance with his son.

"So, how long have you been married?" he asked then, trying to break the ice.

"Eight months", replied Harry.

"Take care of her..." said Loki and looked away, and then the unaffordable, awkward silence spread in the atmosphere again.

Y/N came in, holding William's hand. When the boy saw Loki, he let his mother's hand and ran towards him. Loki's eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Daddy!" he called and fell on the man's hug. Loki lifted him up with a warm smile on his face.

"Oh, look at you! You grew up so much!"

Loki kissed his son's cheek and ran his hand through the boy's hair. Y/N smiled and approached them.

"Can I talk to you in person?" whispered Harry in her ear.

Y/N followed her husband in the kitchen.

"What?" she asked.

"Are you sure it's safe leaving him with the child?"

"Harry, he's not bad or crazy... he's been through a lot. Let him take delight in his son, he needs it".

"But you told me that he's dangerous!"

"Look, I know what I said, okay? His brother had told me that Loki might be suffering from something... emotional. I lived with him for more than two years and I know he does, and now that I've left him it has become worse. He's not okay, I know it –even if he never admits it– but this is the reason we should let him".

Harry sighed and nodded in relinquishment. Then, they returned to the living room. William was sitting on his father's lap and they were talking joyfully. Y/N had never seen a wider smile on Loki's face.

"How are you two doing?" she asked, approaching them with her husband.

"We're just saying silly things", replied Loki with a playful voice, lifting his head up, "Tell me, does he really have one of those big teddy bears?"

"Yeah, Harry's sister bought it for his birthday", said Y/N.

Loki looked in her eyes and, for a moment his heart ached and the smile faded. He looked down quickly. Don't, he commanded himself.

"Daddy will take me at his home next weekend!" said William happily.

"Hey, I didn't say that!" Loki hastened to say.

"But you will!"

"Damn. I have really rubbed off on him", laughed Loki.

Everyone laughed. The child's sleeve fell down a little, revealing the watch he was wearing. Loki took his son's hand with a wan smile in his lips.

"I can't believe you still have this..." he mumbled.

"Of course I do!" said the boy.

"Ugh... come here, you made papa so happy today!" said Loki and wrapped his arms around William's waist, and a tear of glee ran down his cheek.

The God of Mischief stayed at Y/N's house for about two more hours. And, honestly, it was the best two hours in his life. But, as always, nothing good lasts forever, so, sometime, Loki had to go. He kissed goodbye his son, promising that they'd meet again soon and followed Y/N to the door.

"Well..." he murmured, looking at Y/N, "This was so good to be true, thank you for everything".

"You're welcome".

"Am I?"

The question made Y/N's heart ache.

"O-of course..." she hemmed.

"So... you don't bear a grudge against me, do you?"

"No. I know you're a good man after all".

Loki averted his look and the corner of his lips curved into a small smile. Oh, if only I could believe this...

"You didn't tell me, is it a boy or a girl?" he asked, looking at her belly bump.

"A girl".

The God of Mischief lowered his head, not having what to say. This child could have been mine if I wasn't such a dumbass.

"Ugh, come here!" murmured Y/N and hugged him.

Loki wrapped his arms around her and caressed her tight. Her embrace was so warm, yet he could feel her pregnancy belly against his body, and that was awkward. He shrank back abruptly, gave Y/N something that he hoped that looked like a smile and quickly opened the door.

"Hey, what's going on?" she asked, grabbing his wrist before he could do a step.

"Nothing, I... I just have to go. I love you..." The words just left his mouth before he could even think of it. He freed his hand from her grip, "I-I shouldn't say that, I'm sorry".

Y/N could notice Loki's emotional conflict, and this made her feel so guilty and so bad for him. She leaned and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay. I missed you too", she said and glanced behind to make sure that her husband wasn't watching.

Then, she gave him a soft kiss on his lips. She put her hand on his chest and she could feel his heart beating like crazy when he leaned and kissed her back. But then he realized... No, no, this isn't right! He stood back and shoved her gently.

"Take care", he soughed and finally walked out of the house with quick steps.

...

Well, that's it for now! Let me know if you liked it (the star is over there, and you can easily comment one word to describe my work 😊). I'll post again as soon as I can. I just have the problem that, while I have many, mAnY ideas and I have kept notes for about... 10 more stores(?!), I don't have the time to type them. If only they could be typped by themselves! But this is not gonna happen,so... yeah.

Anyway, cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 56
- One-Shots and small stories regarding the Avengers team. If you have any kind of request let me know in the comments of the first chapter or send m...
5.6K 255 68
**Smut/Slow burn** TLDR: Loki teaches you magic and it's all downhill from there... Long before the fall, Prince Loki's first wonderful mistake was...
1.8K 120 12
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ. โ '๐˜š๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ?' ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
98.7K 2.7K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...