My RWBY OC's

By Brickhammer

Just a little compendium I decided to make for fun. PM me if you feel like using any of these characters in y... More

Victor Shade
Malachi Grahhind
Christopher Slater
Heath Slater
Dreyfus Ulrich
Neo Crimson
Olivia Valiant
Brenda Sparks
Richter Van Helsing

Anthony Slater

548 5 30
By Brickhammer

(A/N) I do not own any of the images used here. They belong to there respective creators.

Name: Anthony Slater

Age: 17

Race: Human

Semblance: Density shift. This allows Anthony to make his body completely invulnerable until he runs out of aura. Or is knocked unconscious. The drawback is that it consumes a substantial amount of aura, and makes him very slow.

Affiliation: Beacon Academy student. Fraternal twin brother of Christopher Slater. Older brother of Heath Slater.

Personality: Some say he's charismatic while others say he's just pretending. The truth is that he's a relaxed, kind hearted guy who likes a good joke from time to time.

Looks:

Weapon: Hellfire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
132K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
383K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...