MAFIA HEIRESS IN DISGUISE (CO...

By SteilinK

Battles between life and death. Blood everywhere. That's her life. She was born to be a Heiress. But she chos... More

MAFIA HEIRESS IN DISGUISE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 (PART 1)
CHAPTER 12 (PART 2)
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 (PART 1)
CHAPTER 18 (PART 2)
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
Author's Note:
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
SUMMARY OF THE STORY
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SCARLET GALE: THE YAKUZA EMPRESS

CHAPTER 26

5.6K 110 9
By SteilinK

I HATE YOU!

SAMANTHA

A lot of things already happened. For me it's already so long. Hans already know that I'm still alive. I'm happy for that but it makes me more worried because my plan might change. As early as 3:00 in the morning we left their house. I didn't wait Hans to wake up because I don't want to disturb his beautiful sleep and I am in a hurry. I fixed myself and ready to face again a new day in the University as Elise. I know my disguise in the University is still doing great but something might change because Hans already knows me. But I know, he can't still recognize the faces of my four gang mates.

The four already went to the University so early in the morning. And I think Thyrex already left with them. I look into the mirror to check my ugly face and my outfit. I smirk upon seeing my face. I think I'm a beautiful ugly nerd. Yeah! Let's start a new hell day fellas!

When I enter the main gate I find it weird because no students are roaming around. I can't find even one person walking except me of course. I look into my watch and it's still so early for all the class to start. I guess I need to hurry. I run to my first class only to be welcome by a lot of students standing outside our room. Mostly men are here. Why?

"I know she's back dude so I went to our school as early as possible.''

"Bullshit man! She's still the most beautiful lady in our campus. No doubt they keep calling her Queen.''

"I heard from my dad, that Vintiex is the next Queen of the Mafia Org.''

"Vintiex Azarian Rexine Valcor is really so damn beautiful.''

"Yes you're right. Hans Adrian is such a lucky asshole.''

So, she's my replacement. Tsk! Keep dreaming bitch. That title is mine so just keep dreaming.

"Stop praising that woman assholes. The real queen is a hell more beautiful than her,'' I heard a familiar voice beside me. I face that guy, only to be welcome by the ugly face of my asshole cousin.

"That woman is not beautiful. The four of you, you have a very low standard when it comes on women,'' he said proudly. It's been what? Hmm.. It's been 3 years since I last saw this handsome cousin of mine. That guy is Payne Astron Nuetrux Illustrie. He's the son of my late Tita Angela. Tita Angela is the only sister of my Mom. He's been living in London since the day that Tita Angela and Tito Ivan died. But the hell! His here also.

"Who the hell are you to interfere with our conversation,'' I heard the ugly guy ask Pain.

"Who the hell am I? Well I'm just Pain when daylight, but you can call me Deadly Rain when I saw you in the Underground fight!,'' here comes the typhoon Pain. I just laugh when I heard that coming from him. It really runs in our blood I think. I just continue walking inside our classroom. It's not that easy to enter our room because of the crowded alley. Fuck this! Vintiex is their what? The living goddess? Tsk! Low standard. For a million of years, thankfully I'm already inside. I was about to walk towards my sit when I saw Hans and that bitch. The Bitch is sitting on his lap while their talking and all of a sudden that bitch kissed him. Blood rush through my head, any minute I think it will burst. I saw Hans looked into my direction with a shock expression. Tsk! You're one of them I guess. You fucking asshole! I just stare at him with blank expression. I walked towards them still with blank expression.

"Hey miss, this is not a motel, hotel or BEACH. So please, if you want to do some xxx thing get out and please,GET OUT OF MY WAY,'' I said with a formal tone.

"Bitch! Stop ordering me. Why? Are you the one who owns this school? And stop acting as if your beautiful,'' Tsk! Say it to your own face bitch, clown! And to answer your question. Yes I own this school so anytime I can kicked you out.

"I'm sorry for ordering you miss. I don't own this school so I have no rights. But I guess, I have the right to order you to stop doing something xxx because this is a University and doing that inside our classroom is against the law,'' I said with full of authority.

The bitch stand up and she face me with her annoyed look. And all of a sudden, she slapped me right into my face. I touch my face, not saying anything or cry because of pain. Tsk! How dare you slap my ugly fake face bitch! Again she slapped me and she even kicked me. My back hit the wall when she kicked me but I don't say anything. I saw people outside looked so worried about my situation. But when I looked into his direction, I saw how angry he was. Tsk! Why? Do you think I'm weak? Don't act like that I know you love her. Tsk! Bullshit people!

"Look at that Nerd! That's going to be your consequence when you Mendel on our love time. You will suffer from my torture,'' she said and she was about to kicked me again but she's too late when somebody pull me out of her way.

"TSK! WEAK UGLY, CLOWN, FAT BITCH! HURTING THIS INNOCENT LADY WON'T MAKE YOU A POWERFUL CLOWN. STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU'RE STRONG. AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR PRETTY. YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT TO BE HIS WIFE AND SO EVER. I'LL TELL YOU HANS, OUR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS MIGHT BE DEAD BUT THAT BITCH WON'T REPLACE HER THRONE AS OUR QUEEN. THAT GIRL IS TOXIC IN OUR SOCIETY AND NEEDED TO BE THROWN AWAY,'' Pain blurted out. All of a sudden the crowd is already nowhere to be found. And my boys appeared in front of us.

I saw how they bro hands just by looking at each other. Yes, Pain knows this four people since we've been in the same country when we started our training. But after a few months Pain needed to go back since he need to take care of his family company.

"It's you again Pain. Why? You still keep on believing that your so called Queen is alive? Tsk! Poor guys. Keep dreaming.''

"POOR BITCH! JUST KEEP ON DREAMING ALSO. HANS WILL NEVER BE YOURS. I HEARD, THE WELL- KNOWN STORM SAPHIRA IS HERE. DON'T YOU KNOW HER?'' Pain suddenly mention my name.

"Who's that bitch? For your information we're in a relationship for 3 years already'' anger roused up through my brains. Anytime soon someone might be dead.

"DON'T CALL HER BITCH CLOWN. SHE'S MORE THAN ENOUGH. AND THAT STORM MIGHT BE YOUR NEXT QUEEN, SO BEWARE OF THAT STORM. SHE MIGHT RUIN YOUR LIFE,''

"Really!? That bitch is weak. If she's brave why hiding her face?''

"SHE'S HIDING HER FACE BECAUSE SHE'S AFRAID YOU MIGHT COLLAPSE UPON SEEING HER MOUTH- WATERING KIND OF BEAUTY. HMM... LET ME DESCRIBE HER IN DIFFERENT ASPECTS.. A GODDESS, PRETTY, LOVELY, ATTRACTIVE, DIVINITY, GORGEOUS, CHARMING, ENCHANTING... THAT'S STORM SAPHIRA. AND IF YOU ARE ASKING WHERE I GOT THOSE WORDS JUST SEARCH THE SYNONYMS OF GODDESS ON YOUR MERRIAM WEBSTER DICTIONARY,'' Pain said proudly. I saw how Vintiex face turned red because of too much anger.

"Tsk! That bitch is a clown.''

"WAIT ARE YOU REFERRING TO YOUR OWN SELF. HERE LET ME DESCRIBE YOU ALSO USING MERRIAM WEBSTER DICTIONARY. LET ME SEARCH THE SYNONYMS OF UGLY....'' He said while typing on his phone.

"HERE, LET ME READ TO YOU. UNPLEASANT, HORRIBLE, DREADFUL, AWFUL, HIDEOUS, HORRIFIC, CLOWN. SEE EVEN MERRIAM WEBSTER KNOWS YOU. I THINK YOU NEED TO WEAR SOME MASK ALSO. NOT TO HIDE YOUR BEAUTY BUT TO HIDE YOUR AWFUL FACE,'' Pain uttered with a laugh.

"Fuck you Pain! Get lost!'' Vintiex shouted with full of anger before she walked out. I saw Pain smirked upon seeing her walked out.

He suddenly let go of my shoulder because he's been holding me for a while.

"I don't know why, even you're having some makeup and making yourself ugly, you still manage to look beautiful. I know that behind this ugly nerd is you my dear Cousin! Do you miss me?'' he whisper to me.

I roamed my eyes around the room. When I saw that no one is looking. With all my strength I kicked him. He groaned in pain. "Yes! I really miss you my asshole Cousin!" I whisper to him.

"Still the same aren't you. But the hell! See you later ugly cousin, let's have some welcome party for me later in your house,'' he said and left.

I went back to my seat. I just ignore the guy sitting next to me.

"Hey, what you have seen earlier is just an accident. Nothing less, nothing more,'' he whisper to me.

"Stop talking to me you motherfucker. I hate you. Did you enjoy kissing her?''

"Fuck it! Just trust me, I don't like her and what you have seen is just a mistake. I was looking around to find you when all of a sudden that bitch seat on my lap. He ask me question and I answer her but all of a sudden she kissed me.''

I didn't listen to his explanation. I just get my phone and went to our group chat.

The Poisonous Chamber

Knight:

Assholes, that's Pain right?

Ranger is typing....

Ranger: Yes!

Healer: That fucker is fucking cool!

Sniper is typing......

Sniper: Bullshit! What happen to our Queen? You morons, stop talking about Pain!

Knight: I love you, You love me

Let's go out and kill that Clown.

With a sniper, shot gun, bang, bang.

Clown's on the floor.

No more Bitch na mukhang Clown.

Healer: WTF! Let's go kill that clown Assholes! Hahaha!

Storm Saphira:

Don't worry boys. I'm fine. Pain is here let's welcome

Him with a bang!

Knight: Hell yeah!

Ranger: Queen! What bomb do you want to prepare for him?

Storm: The most dangerous one! ( insert evil smile)

I turn off my phone. I saw how he secretly reading my chats. "So what did you see? Did you enjoy reading our convos?"

"Yes, Queen!"He said with so much Sarcasm.

"Tss. Queen my face assholes,'' he said and he grab my phone from my grip. He open my phone. He stop from looking at it when he saw my wallpaper. It's our first picture when we meet each other. In that picture, I'm wearing my gold mask because I'm still young at that moment.

"You still have this?''

"Yes, Always.''

I saw him opening his bag. When he saw his phone he get it and turn it on. I was speechless when I saw his wallpaper. It's my picture while I'm looking at the race. Maybe that picture was taken at Salvador Street. Because I saw Jico in the picture.

"How did you get that.''

" I took a picture of you when you are busy talking with this guy. I followed you when I saw your car speeding up going to Salvador Street. My gang was roaming around to check our territory when I saw you, I followed you.

I snatch his phone from his grip. I went to his gallery. I stop when I saw his past pictures. A lot of pictures in his gallery is not mine or his but instead, it was their couple pics. A pictures of him and that bitch Vintiex happily eating ice cream, hugging and the last picture that broke my heart. A picture of them kissing under the starry night. Bullshit! I can't no longer stop my tears from falling. I stand up and walk as fast as I can. I hate this! I thought all this years. I'm the one inside his heart. But damn it! It was that girl for all this year. I think he's just pretending to be hurt.

"Hey Nerd... Hey Elise! Stop right there,'' I heard him calling my name. I didn't stop, instead I run. But he's so fast. He block my way.

"What your thinking is wrong. Those picture are just....'' I didn't let him continue talking. My heart is just keep on hurting hearing his expanations.

"Stop explaining. I don't want to listen on your fucking explanation. I'm done with all your bullshits! I thought you love me but it was all just a lies. Maybe your sad, lonely and hurt because your loving bitch girlfriend leave you Hans!"I shouted to his face all the things I want to tell him.

"Fuck It Sam! I don't fucking love her! It was just part of my plan. Damn it!''

"I don't believe you at all. Because base on those bullshit pictures your happy with her. And why is it those pictures are still in your gallery. Tell me is your plan keeping those pictures, developed it and put it in a frame? Bullshit Tell me!"I shout while crying. It's safe because we are here in my secret garden no one will here us.

"I hate you Hans! Stop following me. Stop telling me that you love me. And just forget that I'm still alive. Let just pretend that we don't know each other. And stop joining my battle. This is mine and you're out of it! Lastly be happy with your bitch, clown girlfriend.''

But before I leave. I throw him my old phone when I'm still in US because I'm still having my training and still recovering. I want to let him know that all this time I know and I'm just blinded because I love him. Inside that phone is all the messages and pictures from an unknown number. A pictures of them, the same pictures and scenario.

I thought someone only wants to ruin my trust on him but I guess. That person is just telling me the truth.

"All this time. I'm just believing with all your lies. I'm so disappointed at you Hans! I thought you love me and you can't live without me? But, you're just a freaking bullshit Liar!'' I said before leaving him. But before I can leave he stop me by hugging me from behind.

"Don't fucking do this to me Sam. I love you! Trust me love. I love you. No one is inside this heart of mine. Only you. Please, don't leave me. I can't live without you love,'' he said while hugging me from behind. My tears keep on falling. My heart is so heavy. I want to believe and trust him. But maybe I just need some time and space to think.

"Just explain to me when I'm already fine. Reserved all your explanations. But now let me just think and rest Hans. I'm so tired from all this bullshits!" I keep on crying while saying talking to him.

He let me face him and he hug me so damn tight. "Sam please trust me. I love you. I won't give up on you. I will give you some space and time to think. I love you,'' he said.

I just closed my eyes when he planted a soft kissed on my head. "I love you. Here bring this to you,'' he gave me his phone. "Look at the pictures and the time when this photos are taken. If you already done thinking. Please come back to me.''

I just nod my head and leave him. I have his phone in my hands. I trust you Hans but half of my heart is saying no. " I love you also, that's why I'm so damn hurt right now.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 252 23
Anong gagawin mo kung malaman mo na lahat ng nakikita mo ay kasinungalingan? Paano kung akala mo normal ka ngunit hindi? Paano pag nalaman mo na ang...
710K 16.1K 53
"I am a Mafia Queen who turns into a freaking Nerd" - Keallyn a.k.a Venom. ____ This story contains some scenes and languages that are not suitable f...
12.5K 488 23
He's crazy... He kills... He forgot humanity... Everyone hates him. Everyone fears him. And yet here I am, loving him. I am a criminal lover.
736K 20.2K 84
They were annoyed at each other at the very first place. This Childish and this Bad boy is an epitome of the word "MISMATCH". Would it be possible to...