From Ashes Cinder Fall X Male...

By ChrisReiniger

For as long as he could remember (y/n) Rose has been fascinated with fire. One day when (y/n)'s semblance man... More

Ashes Ashes It All Burned Down
Meeting Her
The Visit
Welcome To Beacon
New Thing
Rise and Fall part 1
Rise and Fall part 2
The Festival Begins
Don't Push the Cinder Button
The Intervention
The Fall part 1
The Fall part 2
Aftermath
Aftershock
Her Sins
Day at the Beach
The Battle of Haven part 1
The Battle of Haven part 2
Revealing the Truth
Search
The Surprise
Atlas
Daddy's Little Terror
Bad Dad
Grim Fate part 1
Grim Fate part 2
Choices
The Candi Chronicles
Picking Up the Peaces
Moving On
Daddy's Home
Timeout
Time to Say Goodbye

Catch and Release

13.5K 167 264
By ChrisReiniger

(y/n) POV

I was lying in my bed when I heard a tapping at my window. I looked outside and saw Cinder. "Sup hot stuff, back for more already huh." I said, "Come on were going out." Cinder said, "What now?! My sisters are coming  by in the morning." I said, "You mean the same sister who ditched you the other day?" She said cynically.

"You know your lucky your hot." I said as we got on my bike, "Oh you know you love me hun." Cinder said, "Whoa I wouldn't say I love you just yet I mean we just met a few days ago." I said, "Yeah, but haven't you ever heard of love at first sight?" She asked, "Yeah I have, and it sucks." I said, "And why is that?" She asked, "Cause nothing good ever comes from instant love." I said as we drove off.

"I don't see why we had to change." I said as I finished putting on my jacket.

"Because I didn't want to go to a club with my potential boyfriend in his pajamas." She said as she walked out of the bathroom in her new outfit.

"Wait boyfriend! Also why are we in my Dad's apartment again?" I asked, "To change and maybe IF your good to bring me back here later." She said seductively, "Why don't we skip the club and just  hang out here." I said as I pulled her close, "That doesn't sound half bad." She said as she began to kiss me passionately.

Glynda POV

"(y/n) I'm home, huh what's this?" I said as I picked up a note, 'Hey Glynda! Went out on a date don't wait up, if I need a place to spend the night, if you know what I mean *wink, wink*, I'll just go to Dad's place. Well I'll see ya tomorrow!' It read, I crumbled it in one hand, "LIKE HELL I'M GOING TO LET YOU DO THAT TO SOME POOR GIRL!" I shouted as I ran out to my car.

When I arrived at Qrow's apartment I couldn't hear any noise coming from inside, so I used the spare key Qrow gave me. When I entered the apartment I saw two pares of clothes leading into one of the bedrooms, I followed the trail and opened the door and saw (y/n) and some girl having sex! "Babe is that your mom?!" The girl asked, "No worse she's my teacher!" (y/n) said, "Glynda would you mind coming back in the morning, we should be finished by then." He said, "THAT'S IT! I'M CALLING YOUR FATHER!" I shouted, "Why he's just gonna look at her butt, give me a high five, and say nice." He said, "NO NOT HIM! THE OTHER ONE!" I shouted, "You wouldn't!" He said, "I WOULD!" I shouted, "KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!" One of the neighbors shouted, "Glynda do you know what would happen if you did that?" he asked, "No please enlighten me!" I said angrily, "We would literally kill each other." He said, "Now shoo." He said as he threw a pair of men's underwear at me that landed on my head, "Real mature (y/n)." I said, "Yeah hate to break it to ya, but those aren't mine and this isn't my room. Have fun with that trauma." He said, it slowly dawned on me that these were Qrow's underpants, "I...I need to go shower and burn these clothes." I said as I walked away.

(y/n) POV

"HEY BRO OPEN THE DOOR!" Yang shouted from outside, I put on my boxers and went to answer the door. "Hey sis what time is it?" I asked, "What happened to you lil bro you look like crap." Ruby said, "Still look better than you, but if you must know I was up all night with my girlfriend, we also traumatized one of our teachers." I said as Cinder came out of the bedroom wearing my shirt, "Nice." Yang said as she gave me a high five, "(y..Y/N)! Why didn't you tell me your sisters were here! If I would have known I would have put more on." Cinder said, "No your fine there probably used to seeing the endings of most of my dates in a lot less clothes." I said, "He's not lying." Ruby said, "Well good seeing ya, I'm gonna pull a Yang and ditch you guys." I said, "So your still mad about that huh." Yang said, "What gave it away." I said, "Look I'm really sorry, plus we wanted to come celebrate your birthday." She said, "My birthday isn't for another five weeks." I said, "Yes, but when you get to Dad's house you two will be at each other's throats the entire time." Ruby said, "Not if I don't go." I said, "What do you mean your not going?!" Yang said, "Well I have a gorgeous girlfriend now and honestly I'd much rather spend my birthday with her." I said calmly.

Cinder POV

'Crap I'm gonna have to break his heart on his birthday! That's cold even for me.' I thought, "Well she's more than welcome to come with you!" Ruby said, "Yeah no I wouldn't make her suffer like that." (y/n) said sternly.

(y/n) POV

"Hey babe how about you take a shower while I make some breakfast." I said, Cinder nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading to the shower. "So (y/n) how did you manage to land a girl like that?" Yang asked, "It's all because you ditched me in the mall, I was just wandering around looking for you when she came up to me and for the next few days we went out, then last night I slid into second base." I said, "Is she nice? Do you love her? Are you going to marry her? WHAT KIND OF WEAPON DOES SHE USE?!" Ruby asked excitedly, "Whoa calm down Rubes we just started dating so... And she doesn't have a weapon." I said, "(y/n) my dear sweet little brother you have to break up with her." She said, "RUBY!" Yang and I yelled, "What I don't think someone who doesn't use a weapon of any sort isn't right for my beloved little brother." Ruby said, we all couldn't help but laugh. "Well what do you guys want to eat?" I asked, "I didn't know that you could cook." Ruby said, "What you thought Dad cooked for me, no he can't cook anything without bourbon and ketchup." I said, "He's got a point Rubes just think about it we don't actually know all that much about our own brother." Yang said, "Yeah, but that's not your fault its all because Tai was a jerk who hated his own son." I said calmly.

FIVE WEEKS LATER

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO TO MISTRAL!" I yelled, "(y/n) don't be like that you know that if I had a choice that I'd stay here with you, but it's out of my hands. I love you, but this is goodbye for now." Cinder said, "Happy birthday." She said as she gave me a small box wrapped in red wrapping paper and tied with a yellow ribbon. "Bye Cinder." I said as I walked away.

Cinder POV

I watched as (y/n) walked away, I knew he was angry and in more pain than anyone could imagine, I wanted nothing more than to run up to him and tell him everything. I wanted to tell him about my past, about Roman and the White Fang, about my powers, and about Salem. I wanted to hold him and kiss him. "Cinder this is for the best. He would have caught on eventually. Even if he never found out you would be dividing even more time that you cant afford to spare." Mercury said as he placed his hand on my right shoulder, "Your right, but I didn't expect it to hurt this much." I said sadly.

Tai POV

"Dad we're home." Yang said, "Welcome home girls, where's that brother of yours?" I asked, "Dad just leave him alone for once, he just got dumped. He's acting like everything's fine, but I can tell this is really getting to him." Ruby said, as much as we fought I did care about (y/n) on some level.

(y/n) POV

"Ruby I said I wanted to be left alone!" I said, "Good thing I don't have to listen to you then." A man said, "Oh great it's you. Look I'm only gonna be here until Sunday so can we try to be civil until then." I said as he took a seat next to me, "I heard you got your heart broken earlier." He said, "Trust me I've been there twice and I can tell you it does get easier." He said, "I see what your trying to do and I won't give you the satisfaction of kicking me while I'm down." I said, "You know your mother probably would have been better at this, but I guess I'll give it a shot." He said, "What are you talking about and why are you dragging Mom into this." I said, "Because she saw something in you that I couldn't until now. You and Ruby are just like her. Ruby looks and acts just like her, but you, your strong just like her. I know that Qrow told you to always strive to make her proud of you, but I know that she would be proud of you no matter what you do." He said, for once I was actually having a decent conversation with Tai. "Tai can I ask something." I asked, "Sure ask away." He said, "Did I really kill my mother?" I asked, "Oh so were going in that direction then. No you didn't, I just couldn't stand the fact that I couldn't convince her to stay and let me go in her place. So when I heard she had died I decided it would be easier to blame you." He said, "Feeling better?" He asked, "Honestly no, but I'll get there." I said as I took Cinder's gift out of my pocket, "What's that?" He asked, "A birthday gift from my ex. I think Mom would have liked her. She umm she was gonna come down here with us, but she had to go to Mistral." I said as I looked at the box, "Well aren't you going to open it? She put a lot of effort into getting you that gift it wouldn't be right not to open it." He said, I laughed slightly. I began to carefully open the box. Once I opened it I saw a necklace with a red fire dust crystal in it inside.

I began to cry, "That girl, we were gonna buy these together damn it." I said softly.

Flashback two weeks ago (y/n) POV

"Hey Cinder take a look at this." I said, "What's up babe?" Cinder asked as she walked over to me, "That'd look good on you don't you think? Oh look there's a matching one why don't we get them?" I asked sweetly as I pointed to the necklaces.

"No lets not, you'd never wear it when your not with me, so if were going to get anything why not get something like that." She said as she pointed at another necklace set.

"Well what if I buy you one necklace and then you get me a matching one later." I said as I walked in the store and bought her a necklace.

"There now you've got to get me a matching one." I said, "Babe it's beautiful." She said sweetly.

End flashback (y/n) POV

"Well let's go inside and celebrate your birthday. There's another important gift for you to open." Tai said, I nodded and put the necklace on.

"Here you go bud." Tai said as he handed me a large red and white box with a letter attached to it. I opened the letter, 'Dear (y/n) if your reading this than I didn't make it back from my mission, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there to watch you grow up, but I'm confident that you've become a kind, brave, and strong man. I know that you've probably have some gear already, but I got you this in hopes that it'd keep you safe. Do me a favor and keep an eye on your father and sisters for me, don't go thinking that family is just something that holds you back because it's so much more. I love you son there's so much more I want to tell you, but you probably have better things to do. Well I have to wrap this up baby you is crying. Happy eighteenth birthday sweetie I love you so much never forget that. Love Mom.' It read, I began to cry, "(y/n) what's wrong?" Ruby asked, I handed her the letter, "Oh I get it now." She said, "You weren't supposed to give this to me till I turned eighteen." I said as I wiped my tears away, "Yeah, but I figured that you could use something from your mother right now." He said, I nodded and opened the box. Inside was a black combat outfit.

"Thank you Mom." I said softly.

The rest of the day we celebrated my birthday. It was nice.

"(y/n) what are you doing?" Ruby asked, "I'm changing the color scheme of Crescent Blaze. The black and red colors don't really match my new armor so I'm changing it to be black and silver." I said, "Our mom was pretty great wasn't she, I just wish we could have gotten to know her." She said, "Yeah me too." I said softly.

Cinder POV

'(y/n) I'm so sorry.' I thought, "Cinder is everything alright, you seem distracted." Lady Salem asked, "I'm sorry my lady it's nothing just a little side project." I said calmly. '(y/n) please don't forget me, I love you.' I thought as lady Salem spoke.

I got onto a bullhead that would take me back to Vale, "Cinder don't get too invested in this little side project of yours. I've decided that I'll allow you to continue with it as long as it does not interfere with my plans." Lady Salem said from behind me, "I can tell you my lady it won't." I said as the ship took off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 241 93
read and find out
163K 1.4K 13
What happens when you wake up in a strange place and can't remember anything but a curtain fiery flamed woman. What happens when You find out your a...
62.2K 1.1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...
13K 367 10
Y/N spends his time wandering around the world of Remnant, inside and outside the four kingdoms. All for the sake of practicing his Grimm slaying ski...