Daddy's Princess

By PrincessKitty2266

Rosie West has been abused since she was a kid, starting just a few months after her mother died. Years later... More

A/N
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
The End
New Book!

Chapter Eleven

13K 247 36
By PrincessKitty2266

"Get out!" He yells.

"Wh - What?" I ask, walking back towards the door.

"You can't honestly have thought that I would want you. I hate you! Get out of my house, now!" He exclaims. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as my body shook.

"But - But I love you," I choke out, trying to move closer to him.

"I have never loved you and I never will," He sneers. "Now get the fuck out."

Stumbling down the stairs, I finally reach the kitchen without falling and I was honestly surprised. Tears were falling down my cheeks and I was struggling to breathe at this point. I just wanted to be with Daddy. I finally get into the kitchen and I see Daddy sitting at the table.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing up so early?" Daddy asks from his seat at the table. He hadn't looked at me, just at the laptop in front of him.

I don't say anything as I slide on my socks over to him. He finally looks up at me and his face goes from happy and carefree to worried within seconds. I sit on his lap and curl my body into a ball on top of him. I was still shaking and crying as I held onto him tightly.

"What's wrong, little one?" He asks gently as he wraps his arms around my small body. I shake my head a little but keep my face hidden. "You gotta talk to me, Princess. I need to know what's wrong."

"B - Bad dream," I choke out.

"Oh, baby. I'm sorry. " He hugs me and presses his lips to the top of my head, leaving them there. "Can you tell me what was it about?"

"You - You said you hated me. Told me to leave and - and that you'd never loved me and never would," I cry.

"Sweetheart... I love you so so much. I will never, ever, feel any different. Hell, I've been in love with you since the day I met you," He chuckles softly during his last sentence. "And, this is your house, Darling. It has been and always will be. I bought this house with you in mind because I knew you would like it. Do you?"

"I love it, Daddy," I whisper.

"Good. I'm never going to make you leave, Princess. I love you, baby, forever and always. And this house is yours forever. No matter what," He promises.

"I love you. I love you so much," I say.

On instinct, I move to kiss him deeply. He kisses me back, moving his hand to run his fingers through my hair. His tongue slides across my bottom lip and I part my lips, allowing his tongue to slide in and do as he pleases. As soon as his tongue slides past my lips, his dominance over the kiss took over. He lifts me up and moves the things on the table, setting me down on top of it. He pulls away when air starts to run short for us and he kisses down my neck.

"As much as I would love to be able to fuck you senseless right now..." He sighs against my skin and pulls back to look at me. "I have to get ready for work."

"Nu," I pout and tighten my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, baby girl, but I don't have a choice," He says.

"Don't leave me. Please..." I whisper, pulling him closer to me if that's even closer.

He clicks his tongue, putting his hand on my shoulders and pulling me back so I would look at him. "Honey, I'm just going to work. I'll be back," I look away but he grips my chin and makes me look back at him. "I love you, my flower. I won't let anything stop me from coming back to you."

"You know when people say that in books that die on the way home or get really hurt," I tell him.

He sighs as he gives me a pointed look. "Don't make me take away you being allowed to read, Doll. How about you come with me to work? That way you're not staying here alone and you'll be able to keep an eye on me all day."

"Yes please," I smile widely. He chuckles and lifts me up, carrying me upstairs to my room.

"Chose a cute outfit. I'm gonna change too," He says, kissing my head and then walking out of the room.

I walk over to my closet and look through my clothes, trying to find the perfect outfit. I finally decide on a strapless, short, lace dress. I chose to pair it with a black leather jacket and some black heels.

Giggling softly, I walk downstairs and see Daddy standing in the kitchen with the fridge opened.

"Wook Daddy," I giggle, spinning around when he looks up at me.

"Are you trying to tease me today?" He chuckles, shutting the fridge.

"Nope!" I exclaim, laughing and moving to hug him. He laughs and lifts me up, placing me on his hip.

"I don't believe you, my darling girl," He chuckles, tickling my sides.

"It's never been my intention, Daddy dearest," I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"I love you, Princess. More then anything."

~~~

Jackson POV

"Knock, knock," A sing song voice comes from the doorway to my office. I look up and see Sam standing there with a grin on his face. Rose jumps up and runs towards him.

"Sammy!" She exclaims, laughing.

"Buttercup!" Sam exclaims back, lifting her up and spinning her around. By the time he sets her down, she was laughing like crazy. "I didn't know you were gonna be here."

"She had a bad dream and didn't want to let me out of her sight," I tell him. I move to stand up and walk to the front of my desk and lean against it. She giggles as her laughing calms down and she runs towards me and jumps up making me quick to react and reach out to grab her. I was glad she had listened when I told her to take off her heels. "Darling, you're still not supposed to run in buildings."

"Sowwy, Dada," she says with a smile and she hides her face in my neck.

"Mhm," I smile, kissing her head. "So what did you need, Sam? Just in here to try and steal my girls attention?"

"Nah, dude. Didn't know she was here," He chuckles, holding his arms up. "Just came in here to tell you the schedule for today."

"Ah. Even better," I chuckle softly. I place Rose on the floor and hit her ass, making her yelp softly. "Sorry. Go watch TV, Princess."

She does as told and goes to the couch to watch her show on my laptop. Sam smiles at her when she hugs him on the way but he accidentally touches her lower back making her flinch from him and walk to go to the couch, laying on her stomach.

"Um... what was that about?" Sam asks when he comes and sits on a chair in front of my desk.

I sigh and lean back, "Training... started last night. She did amazing but you know how bad the after affects can be."

"Ah that makes sense. Well anyway, today at eleven you have a meeting and then another one at three," He tells me.

"Anything else?" I ask and he shakes his head and I nod. "Thanks man."

"It's all I'm here for," He chuckles and gets up, ruffling Rose's hair as he walked past her and then walking out the door.

Rose looks up at me with a smile and I return it before we both go back to what we were doing.

~~

"So this is the space I was thinking we could use. Its got two stories above ground and an underground one. I'm sure with a bit of help from a planner we could get everything worked out," Chloe says. She had stopped by my work and said she had a building for our new project. I agreed and now here we are. 

"I agree. I like it, it's spacious. Plus, it's in a good area to draw a lot of attention," I tell her. "Rose! No running!" 

Chloe smiles as we watch Rose pout as she starts walking. "Indeed it is. So is it a yes on this place then? I can contact the seller tomorrow." 

"What are we doing here, Daddy?" Rose asks, coming over to us. 

"Your Daddy and I are starting on a new project and we needed to look at spaces for it," Chloe tells her, bending down to her level. 

"What kind of project?" Rose inquires, tilting her head to the side. I smile down at her. She's just so adorable. 

"Here, you can look at the file," Chloe pulls out a folder from her purse and hands it to her. 

"Tank you, Ms. Chloe," She grins, taking it and rushing off to sit on the stairs. 

Just then my phone rings. I excuse myself from Chloe and walk away a little bit to answer.

"Jackson Black," I say into the phone.

"Hey, J," I hear Sam say. I hear Sarah crying in the background and he shushes her softly. "I just got an call from the manager of our place in L.A. He said there's a bunch of stuff he just can't handle anymore and that he's quitting. He said we need to get down there ASAP if we expect him to help find a replacement."

"Not a chance in hell. Tell him to get his ass out of my building if he wants to quit so badly. He's not going to be any help. Tell him since he's quitting, he also won't get his last paycheck," I snap. I look over at Rose when I realize I'm going to have to go away for a little while in order to take care of this mess.

"I'll pass it along. Should I book the jet and hotel for us then?" He asks and I sigh.

"Yeah. Let me check with Chloe and see if she can watch the girls while we're away." He says a quick okay and I hear him whisper something to Sarah.

"Hey, Chloe?" I call getting her attention. "Sam and I just learned we've got business out of town. Can you watch the girls?"

"Of course," She nods and smiles.Rose looks at me when she hears my question and then she jumps up, running over to me and jumping on me.

"Umph," I groan softly, catching her but accidentally backing up into the wall with a bit of force.

"No! You said you weren't going to leave me, Daddy!" She exclaims, wrapping herself around me and holding me tightly.

I sigh and lift my phone up to my ear. "Hey, Chloe said she'll watch 'em. Though based on Rose's reaction I don't think they'll like it very much."

"Yeah Sarah was similar. I told her she was staying with Rosie and Jane though. Now she's good," he tells me.

Based on the was Rose was holding me, I knew nothing would make her want to let me leave. "That's good. Go ahead and book everything. Text me the plans."

"Alright I will. Talk to ya later," he says. I say a quick okay and then hang up.

"Jackson. Did you know your girl has a talent for decorating? She was asking me all kinds of smart questions. Like the wood for the table. Forget hiring someone. I want her," Chloe says all in one breath.

"Oh, wow. Really?" I say, shocked as Rose pulls her head from my neck to look at her.

"Yeah really. I'm even willing to pay. What do you think, Rosie?" Chloe rants. Once she gets an idea she runs away with it, knocking over anything in her path. That's apparently me.

"I think that sounds amazing. How much are you offering for this?" Rose asks her. I sigh and look at her.

"Darling... This is a lot of work. You sure you'd be able to handle it?" I ask her gently.

"Positive, Daddy. I handle you all the time," she grins and kisses my cheek.

Chloe laughs and pulls out her checkbook. "So how much do you charge?"

"I'll send bills as I go. I don't need money. I'll probably just charge Daddy for a lot of cuddles and kisses. Oh! And toys, and stuffies, and cute outfits!" She exclaims excitedly.

"Baby, there's gonna be a limit. I'm not just going to buy you every little thing," I tell her.

"You will if you want me workin for ya!" She exclaims.

"Well I don't if you keep up this attitude. In fact, one more smart ass comment and Chloe will be looking for someone else," I tell her sternly. I would like nothing more then to have her working on this but I'm not going to stand for her attitude.

"Yes, Daddy. I sowwy Daddy," She says, hugging me. I kiss her shoulder and look at Chloe.

"I'll handle getting her paid, Clo. You work on making sure this building is ours," I tell her.

"I'm all over it," She says with a nod.

"Good. Now, I've got to get home and pack. Sam and I will drop off Rose and Sarah before we leave," I tried her as we walk out of the building.

"Alright. I'll make Jane has everything set up," She says, locking the door.

We go our separate ways and I set Rose in her car seat.

"Let's get home, baby girl. I've been wanting to fuck your brains out all day," I tell my little princess, kissing her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 22.9K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
511K 55K 23
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
395K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...