Daddy's Princess

By PrincessKitty2266

Rosie West has been abused since she was a kid, starting just a few months after her mother died. Years later... More

A/N
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
The End
New Book!

Chapter Eight

15.8K 275 32
By PrincessKitty2266

Jackson's POV 

A groan left my lips as I try to shift around but fail. My eyes open slowly and I see my beautiful little Princess laying on top of me, naked. Her chest was pressed against mine and her legs were spread on either side of me. I close my eyes and sigh, trying not to get excited. I knew she would still be very sore after last night. I didn't exactly go easy on her. 

I move around and place her on the bed beside me and sit up, smiling when she reaches out for me. I hand her one of her stuffies that were still on the bed with us. If she had named it, I haven't heard it yet. I get off the bed before turning around and making sure she was tucked in. After last night, I was in need of a shower. 

She whines softly and rolls around, trying to get comfortable. I chuckle under my breathe and kiss her head before walking off to go take a shower. I didn't have to worry with taking my clothes off since I didn't put anymore on. After I get in the shower, I was quick to wash my hair and body. I get out of the shower and dry myself off, wrapping the towel around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom and back into the room. 

"Daddy?" I hear her soft voice ask from the bed. I look over at her and smile, seeing her eyes only opened slightly. 

"Hey, baby girl. How ya feeling?" I ask softly, walking over to the bed. 

"Sore," She whispers, yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely with her fists. "And tired." 

I hum lightly and rub her cheek with my thumb. "Do you want to take a bath while I make us some breakfast? It might help you feel better." 

"Yes pwease," She mumbles and moves closer to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. 

I rub her back softly, "Come on, baby doll, let's get you in the bath. You can take a nap after breakfast, okay?" 

She whines quietly but moves to sit up, holding the blanket over her chest. A smirk makes its way onto my face when I see the hickeys on her neck trailing under the blanket. My contribution to her beauty after she fell asleep. 

"Come on, baby. After last night you should never wear clothes around me," I tell her and lean forward, pressing my lips to her softly and moving to pull the blanket down. 

"Daddy I don't wanna walk," She pouts. I chuckle and kiss her cheek, lifting her up and letting her wrap herself around me. I walk her to the bathroom and place her on the counter before I start the water in the tub and put a lot of bubbles in for her. 

As I let it fill up, I walk over to her again. "Will you be able to wash yourself while I go make breakfast?" 

"Yes, Daddy," She says with a smile. 

"Good girl," I praise her and peck her lips. "What do you want for breakfast?" 

"Coco cake!" She exclaims with a giggle. I smile, noticing her slip further into her headspace. 

"How do chocolate chip pancakes sound, little one?" I ask her as I lift her up off the counter and walk her over to the tub and set her in. 

"Yes, pwease, Dada," She smiles. 

"Alright, baby. Call me when you're ready to get out, okay?" I say and kiss her head after she nods. I go back into my room and grab a pair of boxers and some shorts before I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get started making breakfast for my little baby. 

~~

Rosie's POV 

Daddy left me in the tub and went to make food for me. I looked around and grabbed my duckie from the basket of bath toys Daddy had gotten me. As I wash my hair and my body like Daddy expected, I let the memories of last night crash down on me. 

It was one of the best moments of my life. And ending it with him saying he loved me, even if I fell asleep before I could say it back, made it that much better. I really did love him. He was the best thing that had ever happened to me. 

Just as I was finishing up, Daddy come back upstairs and into the bathroom. 

"You ready to get out yet, Princess? Foods ready," He says as he comes into the bathroom holding a pile of clothes. 

"Yes, Daddy," I say with a smile. He smiles back and lifts me out of the tub, drying me off with a fluffy grey towel before helping me put on the clothes he had picked out. There was a black sweatshirt that said 'MEOW' in white letters, over the knee black socks that had cat faces on them, and black lace panties and bra. 

"My cute little Kitten," Daddy says with a smile after I was dressed. He picks me up and takes me down to the kitchen where the food was waiting at the table. He kisses my head as he sets me in my high chair. 

"Tank you, Dada," I giggle as he hands me a plate of pancakes on a Hello Kitty plate and a pink sippy cup with Hello Kitty on it as well. He smiles, taking his own plate. As we eat, we talk about all kinds of random things, laughing and just completely enjoying being together. 

After we eat, Daddy takes the plates and takes them to the kitchen before coming back with a wet towel to wipe my face. I smile and kiss his cheek when he smiles down at me after wiping my face. Daddy chuckles and takes me out of the high chair and places me onto the floor. 

"Why don't you go pick out a movie and we can cuddle?" Daddy offers sending me off to the living room. I try to decide what to watch before I even get to the living room. Once I was there, I had decided on Brave. As it begins, Daddy comes back and then joins me on the couch. He lays down and pulls me on top of him, kissing my lips for a few seconds before pulling away to watch the movie. 

~~ 

Halfway through the second movie which was The Little Mermaid, Daddy's phone went off. He picks it up and looks at it before looking at me. He hits the red button on it and sets it back down. 

"Daddy shouldn't you answer that?" I ask, pausing the movie. 

"Nope! They know how to leave  a voicemail if it's important," He says and I send him a confused look. "I'm spending today with my girl and if they have a problem with it then they can talk to me about it when I go back to work tomorrow." 

A few tears well up in my eyes and I hug him tight. "Tank chu, Daddy. I wove chu." 

He hugs me back tightly and kisses my head. "I love you too, Princess."

We cuddle closely and push play on the movie. His hand was rubbing my thigh and his other hand was just resting on my back but every once in a while he would trace some kind of shape. Just as I was starting to fall asleep, the movie ends. 

"Hey, baby girl, don't fall asleep just yet," Daddy says, patting my bottom softly. "I wanna talk to you." 

My eyes open and I sit my chin on my arms that were resting on his chest. "About what, Daddy?" 

"Let's go up to my office. Unless you're hungry for lunch?" He says and sits up, making me sit on his lap. 

"I'm okay right now," I tell him and he nods, lifting me up and taking me upstairs to his office. "So what are we talking about?" 

"A few things, little one. First, I want to give you a few things," He says and goes over to his desk from the couch where I was sitting. He comes back with a three boxes. He hands me one, "Open it, little one."

I do as told and pull off the pretty bow, then throwing it at Daddy and landing it on his head. He chuckles and adjusts it so it wasn't over his eyes. I finish unwrapping it and a small gasp slips out when I see what it was. It was a cute pink box with hearts on it and three My Little Pony characters on it. I open the box up and a figurine of Pinkie Pie pops up and starts playing a piano version of the My Little Pony theme song. 

"What'd I do to deserve this, Daddy?" I ask him softly. 

"I want to treat you like the princess that you are. Don't think that you have to do anything for me to want to spoil you," He replies, kissing my head. He hands me another box and I start to open it. My jaw drops when I see what was in the box. A bunch of pacifiers. 

There were different My Little Pony ones, they all had sparkles and the main six ponies. There was also one with Stitch on it that matches the style of the My Little Pony ones. The other ones were a bit more plain. Blue, pink, and a couple of black ones with different words on them. 

"Daddy... I love them!" I exclaim, setting it all down and jumping into his lap to hug him tightly. 

"I'm so glad, baby girl," He says, hugging me tightly. "I had them custom made when I figured out how much you liked MLP." 

"I love them. Thank you so much, Daddy. I love you," I tell him. 

"I love you too, baby," He kisses me softly. "Now, for your last gift, we have to talk a little bit after you see it."

Taking the box as he hands it to me, I open it. Once I see what was inside, I give him a confused look. It was a black leather collar with the words, 'YES SIR' in sparkily silver.

"This is going to be your training collar," Daddy says simply. 

"Training for what?" I ask, confusion slipping further into my voice and onto my face. 

"Alright, keep an open mind while I explain, okay? After you hear what I have to say then you can talk, yeah?" He says and moves me off of his lap to sit me beside him again. 

"Otay," I say simply, picking up the Rainbow Dash pacifier and putting it in my mouth.  

Daddy chuckles softly before he begins to explain. "First things first, what we did last night, was amazing. I loved it, don't ever doubt that. But for me, it was kinda vanilla. I am very rough and I want to train you to take it. Would you want to do that?" 

I nod my head, still sucking on the pacifier and rubbing my finger over the collar. 

"There are a lot of things that have to go into training. I will tell you about them when we finally get ready to start. For now though, come and kneel in front of me," He says, taking the collar from my hands. I do as told quickly and look up at him through my lashes. He smiles softly and takes the pacifier out of my mouth and sets it aside. 

"Lets go over the rules for your collar." He says, moving my hair to the side and then placing the collar around my neck and making sure it fit right. "First, it stays on. I don't care where you're going or whatever but it stays on. The only time it comes off is when you're taking a shower or bath. And then if I'm around I have to take it off. Understood?" 

"Yes, Sir," I answer with a grin. 

"Good girl," He praises, kissing my head. "Second, this is your training collar. Hopefully soon, you'll be graduated from training, which I will also explain later on, and then you'll get a lot of new collars as options to wear but we can discuss that all at a later point." 

"Okay, Daddy," I say. 

He pulls me up to stand and looks up at me, still sitting. "You're going to be amazing, darling. And I want you to always remember that you need to talk to me. If you like or don't like something, tell me. Yeah?"

"Yeah," I smile then giggle. "I'm hungry." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 23.2K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
283K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
656K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.5M 90.3K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...