Daddy's Princess

By PrincessKitty2266

Rosie West has been abused since she was a kid, starting just a few months after her mother died. Years later... More

A/N
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
The End
New Book!

Chapter Three

21.2K 369 87
By PrincessKitty2266

Rosie's POV

"You okay if I get in now, Princess?" Daddy asks from outside the shower. He had waited for me to get comfortable with the idea of him joining me and I finally was.

"Yes Daddy," I say. The door opens and he steps in, keeping his eyes on my face. He walks closer and places his hands on my hips.

"Want me to wash you off, baby?" He asks and rubs circles on my hips.

"Wes pwease Daddy," I say, slipping further into my little space from being babied like this.

He smiles and grabs a loofah that was pink and had a little pig head on top of it. He puts soap on it and makes bubbles before he gently presses it to my shoulder. He washes off my arms and when he reaches my chest he looks at me. I give a small nod and he washes my chest and stomach and then bends down to wash off my legs. He finishes and stands up.

"Wash the soap off, baby," He says as he grabs a second lufa and puts soap on it before starting to rub off his own body. We stand in silence as as we both get washed off. When we finish, he turns off the water and tells me to wait there as he gets out and goes to get towels for us. 

A white fluffy towel was wrapped around my body when he came back and he lifts me out of the tub and takes me into the bedroom where clothes were waiting. He kisses my nose with a smile and walks to the closet to get himself dressed. 

"So, little one, I have a question," He tells me from the closet. 

"Yes, Daddy?" I ask, getting myself dressed. He comes out of the closet wearing just a pair of basketball shorts. When he looks at me, he starts laughing.

"Oh, baby girl, Daddy will have to dress you from now on. Won't he?" Daddy laughs, walking over to me. I pout and look down. My black shirt was on backwards, my boots were on the wrong feet, and my shorts weren't even on since I stupidly put on my boots first. 

"Sowwy, Daddy," I say softly. 

"Don't be, little love. I like being able to help you," He smiles. He starts to fix my clothes and when he was done, he was kneeling in front of me, tracing the scars on my thighs.  

"Will you tell me how you got them?" He asks softly, running his fingers over the scars on my arm as well. 

I sigh, "My dad gave me the ones on my thighs and back. I gave myself the ones on my arm."

"Self-harm?" He questions, looking up at me again. I nod and he kisses my arm. "That will be a rule, Princess. I hope you know that."

"I figured, Daddy," I say with a small smile.

He smiles and kisses my thigh before getting up. He picks me up and suddenly throws me up into the air making me laugh loudly as he catches me and places me around his waist. He grins and covers my face in kisses. 

"My adorable little baby," He coos softly as I bury my face in his neck, giggling. 

"My Daddy," I say happily, tightening my arms around his neck. 

"All yours, Princess." 

---

RULES FOR ANGEL

1) Absolutely NO bad words.

2) You must always tell Daddy everything.  

3) NO SELF HARM!!!

4) Always do what Daddy says. No questions.

5) No back talk. 

6) No mumbling.

7) No pouting.

8) No drinking or drugs!

9) No sugar or junk food without Daddy's permission. 

10) Daddy must always approve of your outfits. 

11) Always call Daddy "Daddy" or "Sir." "Master" may also be approved. 

12) Always ask Daddy before anything and everything.

13) Bedtime is when Daddy says. 

14) Daddy controls your body. No pleasuring yourself without permission.

15) No cumming without permission.

"You will be expected to follow all of these. Failure to do so will result in punishment," Daddy says. "You can decorate it however you want and we can find somewhere to hang it up. How does that sound?" 

"Otay Daddy," I say. 

"I've got some work to do so how about you go to your room and decorate this. Come show me when you're done, okay? I'll be in my office if you need anything." He says and picks up the papers that were thrown around on his bed. 

I get up and start to walk away before I feel him grip my wrist. He pulls me back into him and kisses my ear. 

"Don't I get a kiss?" He says quietly and kisses below my ear. I giggle and turn my head, pressing my lips to his before I pull away from him and rush out of his room and to my own. I already had so many ideas in my head for decorating the rules that I didn't even comprehend what I had just done. 

I go straight to my desk and put the rules down. For every rule, I used a different colored highlighter. Around the edges, I used glue and glitter to decorate the outside. Then I added a bunch of stickers before I hold it up with a grin. I look over at the clock by my bed and see that over an hour had passed since I started. 

I giggle as I get up and run out of my room. The light from Daddy's office was on and the door was open. I run down the hall, my feet sliding on the hardwood floors. I ran into his office as well and slide to a stop in front of his desk. He looks up and me and leans back in his chair. 

"Princess, no running in the halls. You could fall and get hurt," He says and pushes his chair out, motioning for me to sit on his lap. 

I sit down on his lap and shove the decorated rules in his face. "Wook what I did, Daddy!" 

He chuckles and pushes my hands back so he can read it. "It's gorgeous, little one." 

"Tank chu, Daddy," I say and rest my head on his shoulder. His arms wrap around me and he kisses my nose. 

"Do you wanna find somewhere to hang it up? The fridge, maybe?" He questions, rubbing my back. 

"Wes pwease, Daddy," I mumble before feeling a light slap on my bottom. I gasp, "Daddy!" 

"No mumbling, Princess," He says and lifts me up before walking out of the office and downstairs to the kitchen. When we get to the fridge he sets me on the floor.

"Here baby," he hands me a magnet that says 'Keep calm and obey Daddy, babygirl' on it. "Put it up." 

I take it and put the paper against the middle of the fridge and plop the magnet onto it. When I was done, Daddy puts his hands on my sides and starts to tickle me. I start laughing and try to pull away but end up with my back pressed against the fridge. 

"Daddy! Stop!" I laugh and push at his chest. He grins and finally stops, wrapping his arms around me and pulling us into each other. He looks down at me and I bite my lip, giggling softly. 

"My beautiful little princess," He coos softly, kissing my nose. I watch as he turns his attention to stare at my lips and I release my lip from between my teeth. He glances back up at me with a question in his eyes. I knew what he was asking and I was quick to respond to him. 

I lean up and press my lips against his gently. He responds to me and our lips move in synch. After a minute, he pulls away and lifts me up, placing me on the counter beside us. 

He pecks my lips one more time with a smile, "You hungry, babygirl?" I nod and he moves to the fridge and opens it. "What do you want?"

"Mac n' cheese!" I exclaim with a giggle.

"Make it a meal, baby. What do you want with it?" He chuckles softly. I shrug and he opens the freezer, "How about dino nuggets?"

"Yes pwease daddy," I say and look around. "Daddy where's Oreo?"

He glances at me, "still upstairs on the bed. He's taking a nap."

"It's to late to be taking a nap, silly. I'ma go wake him up," I announce with a giggle and I jump off the counter and run upstairs.

"No running!" Daddy calls from downstairs.

I walk into Daddies bedroom and reach over and pick Oreo up. "Wake up, sweepyhead. Daddies making us mac n' cheese!" 

As I was walking back downstairs with Oreo safely in my arms, I hear Daddy talking. 

"If he'll only meet tomorrow then that's what we'll do," Daddy pauses. He must be on the phone. "Yes I know I need this time off. I told you that. But you can watch her while I'm busy. This needs to happen and needs to happen soon. As much as I would love to spend the day with her, I need to get this out of the way." 

I walk into the kitchen and see Daddy standing in front of the stove, stiring a pot while holding his phone in his other hand. He sighs and mutters a 'goodbye' before pulling his phone away from his ear and hangs up. 

"What was that about, Daddy?" I ask as I walk over to him. 

He looks down at me with a smile, "Just work, baby. I need to go in tomorrow for a meeting and you're coming with me."

"What will I do?" I ask with a tilt of my head. 

"You'll just stay in my office with my friend until I'm done. Depending on how well you behave we can go somewhere afterwards." He explains, putting the spoon in the pot down and lifting me up onto the counter a little bit away from it. 

"Otay Daddy," I say and he pecks my lips before moving back to finish up dinner. 

"After dinner, we'll watch a movie before bed," He says after a bit. 

I gasp, "Can we watch Tangled?!" 

He laughs, "Of course, anything for my Princess." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 17.3K 54
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.1M 15.5K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
745K 77.1K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
477K 26.2K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...