Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Rising Power

2.3K 64 12
By kadenzajinx

17 jumped up and sent an energy beam at Toppo. For his size Toppo was surprisingly agile. He dodged the attack and rushed forward, "Justice Flash!" He yelled as energy came out of his finger tips. 17 stood his ground and made a barrier around him. Gohan saw an opening and went in for a kick. 17 jumped up into the air as Toppo grabbed Gohan, spinning him around. When he let go, Gohan was sent hurdling straight into 17.

The two landed on the ground and Gohan turned to the Android. "Sorry, I thought I could catch him off guard."

"You need to stop trying to coordinate with me." 17 said bluntly. "We've never fought together, if we keep this up we will lose our two against one advantage."

"What do we do then?" Gohan asked.

"How about this, I will stop his movements and you use that brief opening to knock us both off." 17 said formulating a plan. Gohan nodded and 17 walked out to face Toppo.

"Where is the other one?" Toppo asked.

"He got in my way." 17 smirked. "Besides I don't need him to beat you."

"Hmph," Toppo grunted as 17 rushed him. With one fluid movement Toppo grabbed 17's arm and brought it behind him, locking it.

"Now, Son Gohan!" 17 yelled as he used his other arm to form a barrier around himself and Toppo.

"Ha!" Gohan yelled as the energy beam hit the barrier sending 17 and Toppo to the edge of the arena.

"You!" Toppo snapped as he started punching 17's side, trying to get him to drop the barrier. Just before the both of them fell, Toppo released 17 and managed to break free. "That was close." He said jumping away from the edge.

Goku and Mae stood in front of Jiren. "What's your plan?" Mae asked.

"Just get in close, draw his attention and follow my lead." Goku said.

"Okay. I trust you." Mae nodded as she turned her attention to Jiren. She took three steps forward before she stopped.

"Why did she stop?" Shin asked as Mae started to inch forward slightly.

"She's testing the distance." Piccolo said.

"Earlier she walked straight up to him. Why is she hesitating now?" Krillin asked.

"Earlier she wasn't trying to fight him." Whis said. "She knows that long distance attacks aren't going to work. I think that's what she and Goku have planned. Also I have a feeling that Jiren allowed Mae to get close earlier."

"I hope you are ready, Jiren!" Mae yelled, sprinting forward. Jiren had his attention on Mae while Goku used that moment to use his instant transmission to get on top of him.

"That won't work." Jiren said as he blocked Goku's surprise attack.

"I see." Mae said and she noticed Goku dropping a small energy ball. "How about this then?" She kicked up at Jiren and he blocked her. As she brought her fist up she too dropped a small energy ball.

Jiren grabbed her wrist and lifted her up so she was eye level with him. "Why do you continue to fight?" He asked as he blocked an attack from Goku.

'Excellent if Mae keeps him distracted I can plant these traps.' Goku thought as he ran around Jiren dropping more energy balls.

"I fight because I have to." Mae said struggling to get free.

"You seek strength?" He asked tightening his grip.

"Don't you?" Mae asked. "I want to prove my strength." She held an energy ball at his stomach.

Jiren looked down and then threw her at Goku. The energy in her hand disappeared as she smashed right into her father. "Did you really think that would work?" He asked her.

"Not really." Mae smirked as she got up.

"You okay Mae?" Goku asked. "Nice job by the way."

"Yea I'm fine." Mae said. She looked at the ground that was now covered in small traps. "Well Jiren aren't you going to fight us?"

Jiren narrowed his eyes and took a step forward, stepping right on one of the energy balls they planted. As the light went off Goku grabbed Mae and used his instant transmission to get them on top of a pillar. They shielded their eyes from the explosion. When the light faded they looked down and saw only smoke.

"Kakarot! Above you!" Vegeta called to them. They looked up and saw Jiren, he jumped just as the explosion went off.

"Oh shit." Mae said as she brought her hands up.

"I'll handle this." Goku said shoving her down to where Vegeta was resting.

Mae righted herself as she fell down. "Not fair!" She groaned as she landed.

"Destructo disc!" Goku yelled forming five discs above him. With a flick of his wrist he sent them flying at Jiren.

Jiren punched four of the discs, shattering them. He then grabbed the fifth disc and threw it back at Goku. It went straight through the pillar Goku was standing on causing it to fall, part of it hanging off the edge. Jiren and Goku both landed on the fallen pillar and started attacking each other. Goku was being pushed towards the edge when he suddenly went for Jiren's legs. Jiren jumped up and over Goku. Goku jumped up and went in for a punch. Jiren grabbed his arm and punched him. As Goku was falling back Jiren wrapped energy around his fist. "It's over." He said as he moved to attack.

"Heh heh." Goku grinned as he brought his hand up. The pillar beneath Jiren was sliced into pieces. "Destructo Disc Hexa Blade!" Jiren looked down and then sent an energy blast at Goku who had already transmitted above him. "Hah!" He yelled as he kicked Jiren down. He then transmitted back to where Vegeta and Mae were.

"Did you knock him off?" Mae asked.

"Yea but he will be back." Goku said.

Jiren powered up and used the falling rubble to get back up on the arena. He couldn't believe that a trick like that almost worked. He turned  and headed straight for the saiyans.

"He's coming." Vegeta said pointing to the explosions that were going off behind them.

"That's where we laid out traps." Goku said.

"He's walking straight through them?!" Mae asked shocked. "He must be pissed."

Jiren stopped just in front of Mae and Goku. He formed his energy around his fist and punched. The force went right between Mae and Goku, breaking the rocks behind them. Both saiyans stumbled back and dropped their forms. The force of his attack was enough to shock them. Jiren then brought both fists up and punched at them. They both were sent back against the wall as the blows continued to hit them.

Mae dropped to her knees and Goku struggled to stand as Jiren sent the last blow. "He's so strong." She gasped.

"I've never been hit with anything this strong." Goku staggered.

"It seems Jiren is finally showing a hint of his power." Belmod smiled.

"Heh for Jiren that is a simple punch." The Kai said.

"You are amazing Jiren." Mae said as she got up. "Dad you and Vegeta go rest. I'll hold him off."

"Screw that!" Vegeta said as he got up. "I'm fighting with you."

"Me too. I'm not done yet." Goku grinned at her.

"We knew he was strong when we started. We aren't just going to hide while you do all the work." Vegeta smirked at her.

"That's right!" Goku said. "Together! Raise your power higher!" He yelled as he powered up to blue. Vegeta and Mae followed suit and together their energies surged higher. "Kaioken!" Goku yelled as his energy was surrounded in the crimson red.

"I have to keep my promise." Vegeta said as his energy shifted to a deep blue. His power spiked and his hair changed to the same shade of blue.

"Oh it seems Vegeta has broken through his shell as well." Whis said. "Now let's see if Mae can too."

Mae yelled as she went to Super Saiyan Ice. Her hair and aura turned the pale icy blue but her power still wasn't enough. She still couldn't break pass her limit. "Oh well." Mae gritted her teeth. She would have to work with this.

"Jiren I'm coming at you with everything I have." Vegeta pointed at him. "I hope you are ready!"

The three saiyans rushed forward. All of their attacks were stronger and sharper. Jiren continued to block their blows. "I can't believe Goku and Vegeta are working together!" Krillin said. "I wonder if Mae has anything to do with it."

Mae jumped back and sent an energy blast at Jiren. He blocked the attack only to have Goku and Vegeta continuing to rush him. She flew forward and punched Jiren while his guard was on the other two.

"It seems something is making Jiren off balance." Piccolo noticed.

"Goku and Vegeta can't properly coordinate an attack." Whis explained. "However with Mae there she is switching between the two within an instant, that's what's making Jiren off balance."

"Jiren is taking all of their attacks." Shin said nervously.

"Mae, Goku, Vegeta we are counting on you. Universe seven won't be able to win unless he's defeated." Beerus said softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 79 22
Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with Vegeta, gro...
141 1 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...
6.8K 166 21
Where Vegeta has an older sister, who is much wiser and stronger than he is. She also tries to hook up with an android
18.5K 450 18
In Age 737, Bardock sends his son Kakarot off to a distant world to avoid the destruction of the Saiyans. Kakarot landed on Planet Earth, was renamed...