FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

หห‹ 14

53.1K 1.5K 1.2K
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -L0VELESS-

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (xiv. goodbye to the fallen)

' I CAN'T SEE BEYOND TODAY; TELL ME
THERE'S SOMETHING BEYOND TODAY '

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 as Thea stirred awake, squinting as she attempted to work out her surroundings. It hadn't taken her long to figure out she was in Wickery Falls; exhausted, naked, and covered in dirt.

Movement to her right caught her attention causing the wolf to turn her head quickly. With a narrowed, hateful glare, the teen's sights set on the shirtless original hybrid causing her to immediately avert her gaze and attempt to shelter herself behind the bush beside her.

Despite her deep-rooted hatred for the hybrid, Thea blushed madly at being within such close proximity to him ⎯ the bond between them tugging at her heartstrings as if playing a gentle tune.

Attempting to ignore it however was proving quite difficult with the feeling of Klaus' hot stare on her back. The brunette wasn't aware of how she ended up naked in the middle of Wickery Falls with the enemy, and at this point, she wasn't certain she wanted to learn.

"You've been busy," a familiar voice commented as clothes were thrown in her direction. Turning her head, the wolf found Elijah stood next to his brother with a gentle smile on his lips that was directed towards her.

Thea stared at the original blankly, still in a daze of confusion as she gathered her clothes quickly and began to dress behind the bush. Though her body was completely shielded, Klaus couldn't control the way his gaze seemed to linger on her a little longer.

Elijah scowled as he caught sight of his brothers wandering eyes, smacking him on the back of his head as he offered the hybrid a stern look. Snapping out of his daze, Klaus turned to his brother with a wicked grin, "that was amazing."

Thea sighed as she shrugged on her coat, moving froM behind the bush to join the two original brothers. "How long has it been?" the brunette inquired curiously as she looked towards Elijah, completely ignoring the way Klaus' attention was locked on her.

The last thing the brunette could remember was the blinding agony she felt as she stumbled out of the Old Witch House. Thea made peace with the fact that she was probably going to die, knowing that her friends and family would be free from the current enemy that plagued them.

However, she wasn't dead ⎯ and neither, unfortunately, was Klaus ⎯ meaning something clearly went wrong. And judging from the slight flash of guilt that appeared in Elijah's eyes, Thea was certain the elder of the two brothers had something to do with it.

She shouldn't have been surprised really, knowing the bond between siblings ran deeper than any petty hatred. But the Lockwood teen couldn't fight the disappointment she felt knowing Elijah had betrayed them.

What she didn't realise, however, was that the original broke his word in part to ensure her safety. Elijah, being the ever-noble man that he had claimed to be, could not deal with the consequences killing Klaus would inevitably result in. The sacrifice of Thea's life to rid the world of his brothers Machiavellian's was simply incomparable and unfair.

"Almost two days," Elijah replied, causing Thea's expression to contort into one of shock. "The full moon came and went, and you both remained in wolf form," the original revealed, causing Klaus to grin, both unbothered and ignorant to Thea's pale complexion.

"I can change at will then, that's good to know," Klaus replied with a wicked grin as he pulled his jumper over his head. "I remember every single kill," the original boasted with an arrogant smirk as Elijah frowned at his brother's brashness.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way," Elijah replied with a tone of distaste as he moved his gaze away from his brother, towards where Thea was standing, glaring at the ground beneath her as she wrapped her arms tightly around herself.

Klaus followed his gaze, a hint of confusion shining in his blue eyes as he didn't seem to understand why the brunette had woken up in the clearing with him. Thea seemed to be popping up everywhere he went, and the way his heart skipped in her presence left him despising her for it.

"Just like old times, brother," Klaus remarked with a devilish smirk as he finally tore his eyes away from the brunette. In true Klaus fashion, the hybrid decided that by ignoring Thea's presence altogether, he could trick himself into pretending she didn't exist and re-gain control over his senses.

The task, it seemed, was easier thought than done. "You've had your fun," Elijah stated bitterly, clenching his jaw angrily as he turned his nose up at his brother's current amusement, "I believe we have a bargain."

At his declaration, Thea suddenly perked up; now making the effort to listen in to their conversation. There was a reason Elijah had betrayed them, and she wanted to know why ⎯ for no other reason than the ability to use it against him the next time he pretended to act like her friend.

"That's right," Klaus replied, nodding his head with a smile on his face as if the whole situation was one big game to him, "now, what was it again? Oh, wait! I remember."

Elijah gritted his teeth, becoming increasingly angrier the longer Klaus continued to torment him. Thea began to wonder just how Elijah had managed to cope with Klaus' arrogant ways for so long ⎯ had she been in his position, she was certain she'd have found a way to kill him centuries ago if only to save her from an inevitable headache.

"You wish to be reunited with our family," Klaus tormented with an arrogant smirk, amused by his brother's unhappy scowl. Thea frowned at the revelation ⎯ still very much furious by Elijah's betrayal, but now a little more understanding knowing the extremes she would go to for Tyler.

Elijah sighed, growing regretful that he hadn't just killed Klaus the night he was supposed to. "You gave me your word, Niklaus," the older original snapped, narrowing his eyes slightly in anger as Klaus continued to grin at him with a hint of mischief and mirth swirling in his ocean eyes.

"What kind of brother would break his bond?" Klaus retorted with a challenging expression, quirking a brow at his elder brother as the two faced off in the clearing, "even though you did try to kill me."

Elijah held his ground, matching his brothers stare with an unwavering harshness. "I could have," the original stated with a firm tone as he straightened out the lapels on his coat, "but I didn't."

Klaus narrowed his eyes slightly ⎯ watching his brother as though he was sizing up his prey. "And now no one can, not even you," the hybrid remarked with an arrogant smirk, taking the win from the two brother's obvious battle to show who had the most power.

Thea could only roll her eyes at the sight; both completely exhausted and irritated to still be within their company. Elijah remained rigid; his eyes narrowed and his stance defensive as though he wasn't willing to back down so easily.

"Relax, Elijah," Klaus smirked easily, his tone light as he shrugged on his coat, "all is forgiven." Elijah clenched his jaw in response. In truth, the elder original was not seeking forgiveness ⎯ he had saved his brother's life purely on the premise that he would be reunited with the rest of his siblings; his care for Klaus' life hadn't been a priority.

"Where are they?" Elijah growled, his eyes narrowed at his brother sternly. Klaus smirked, knowing he had won ⎯ he had the upper hand, as he always did, and Elijah was one of his many pawns.

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough," the hybrid replied with an easy smirk. Klaus spared one last questioning look to the wolf stood a few feet away from them; his curiosity causing an unsettling intrigue.

There was some kind of connection between them, that much he was certain of. Had the feeling of yearning every time he was in her presence not been enough of an indicator, the fact that she had appeared in most of his dreams for over a thousand years was large enough proof. What he did not know was why.

And if there was one thing Klaus Mikaelson hated, it was not knowing. When it came to the mystery of Thea Lockwood, Klaus was five steps behind. The mystery of their connection left him open to weakness ⎯ a weakness he could not afford to have with the number of enemies he had piled up over the years.

Patting his brother on the shoulder, Klaus masked his internal debate with a smirk before he sped away from the clearing; plotting his next course of action. "You realise I had to, right. I had no other choice," Elijah spoke almost hopefully as he turned towards Thea.

"Everyone has a choice, Elijah," Thea replied with a shrug. "I just hope, for your sake, you made the right one." Elijah frowned in disappointment. Whilst he didn't regret his actions ⎯ his family would always come first ⎯ he did feel a little guilty that he had lied and betrayed Thea.

She had been the first one to trust him and give him a chance and he had thrown her efforts back in her face. Even if, in part, his actions had been to save her too. Elijah's frown deepened as he watched the wolf begin to walk away from the clearing with her arms wrapped around herself.

"Where are you going?" the original called out with a hint of concern laced in his tone. Thea rolled her eyes as she stopped, turning back to face the vampire with a bitter scowl. "My friend just lost his last remaining family in one night ⎯ I'm going to make sure he's alright."

. . .

The sun had started its descent as Thea made her way through the Town Square on her way back home. After the events of the last three days the wolf was exhausted and in dire need of a shower ⎯ or rather, a well-deserved soak in the bath.

The brunette had searched the entire town for Jeremy, unable to find him or any of her other friends in their usual hang-out spaces. It was as though they'd all simply disappeared ⎯ a fate the wolf didn't rule out as a possibility now that Klaus had broken his curse.

"Damon, stop! You're hurting me..." Thea stopped in the middle of the street, turning her head in the direction of the familiar tone. "Damon, you don't have to do this..." With a curious frown, Thea followed the noise into the woods at the edge of the Town Square finding Damon stood with his teeth dug into a familiar brunette's neck.

Without a moment's hesitation, Thea rushed over to the pair and used her strength to snap Damon's neck ⎯ and as his body fell, Thea's eyes widened in shock. "Elena?" the brunette whispered as she stared at the doppelganger as though she'd seen a ghost.

She had known about Bonnie's plan and had hoped it would work ⎯ but running around the town as a wolf with Klaus the last three days lead her to believe it had failed. As it turns out, she had been wrong. And God was she ecstatic about it.

Elena smiled, pushing herself forward to wrap her arms around the older brunette in utter relief. After Alaric had told them what had happened to Thea at the Witch House, the Scooby-Gang had searched the entire town for any sign of her. However, when they came up empty-handed ⎯ they quickly feared the worst.

"I thought you were a sacrifice ingredient?" Thea remarked bluntly as she stared at the brunette with furrowed brows. And, though her words didn't necessarily convey it, she was relieved to see Elena still alive and well.

Elena rolled her eyes, "always tactful, T. Bonnie's spell worked ⎯ John's dead."

Thea offered her friend a sympathetic smile. Whilst she wouldn't exactly miss John Gilbert (she doubted anyone would really), he had given his life to save Elena. Nobody could deny that his unsuspected heroism made his past actions at least a little redeemable.

"But what happened to you? We couldn't find you," Elena asked with furrowed brows, still extremely worried despite her obvious relief at seeing Thea alive. Nobody had heard from her for days and with her connection to Klaus in the mix, the Scooby-Gang had been utterly beside themselves.

Thea shrugged, plastering a smile on her lips despite how exhausted and drained she felt. "A story for another time. Right now I think we should probably get Damon back to the Boarding House before he tries to eat someone else."

Both brunettes turned their attention towards the crumpled body of the vampire ⎯ his pale, sweaty skin causing them both to frown in concern. "He doesn't look so good," Elena muttered in worry, swallowing thickly as she looked down at Damon with conflicting emotions.

Thea smiled, swallowing her worry as she turned to Elena with an encouraging expression, "he'll be fine." And whilst her tone was firm, even she had trouble believing they were true.

"If there's one thing I know about Damon Salvatore, it's that the man seems to always claw himself back from the verge of death," the brunette spoke with a soft smile as she moved towards Damon, moving a piece of hair that had stuck to his sweaty skin. "He won't be going anywhere for a long time."

. . .

After helping get Damon back to the Boarding House, Thea had busied herself with finding the vampire a blood bag ⎯ allowing Elena to play nurse. Though, it seemed the brunette was taking her role a little too seriously.

There were many things Thea hadn't expected to happen that day. Waking up in the woods with the Original Hybrid had been at the top of her list. Or at least, it had been before she'd seen Elena Gilbert with her lips pressed against Damon's as she brushed a comforting hand through his sweat-clad hair.

"Elena?" the Lockwood teen remarked with a tone of disbelief. The aforementioned doppelganger sat up instantly ⎯ wide-eyed as she turned to find Thea in the doorway, an incredulous expression stretched upon her face.

Whilst Thea didn't exactly like to judge her friends or their actions ⎯ Lord knows she had made countless poor decisions that they could easily have criticised her about, she had never kissed her boyfriend's brother.

"Thank you," Damon breathed airly, still completely delirious as a result of the werewolf venom mixing with his blood ⎯ unaware of the current staring match that was taking place between Thea and Elena.

"Well, it's me you should be thanking," Katherine spoke with an air of arrogance as she strutted into the room with a wicked smirk curled at her lips. "I mean, I am the one who bought the cure."

Thea shot one last look at Elena ⎯ her stern eyes telling the doppelganger she was in for a lecture later ⎯ before her eyes moved to follow Katherine wearily, watching as the vampire took a seat beside Damon on the bed.

"You got free," Damon commented as Katherine lifted his head, her hand under his chin as she looked down into his eyes that were slowly becoming more bloodshot and droopy. He certainly didn't have long left.

Katherine emitted a soft sigh, "yep. Finally." Taking the cork out of the vial Klaus had given her, Katherine poured Klaus' blood down Damon's throat ⎯ Thea, and Elena both watching in amazement from the sidelines as the colour began to return to Damon's face.

Damon coughed, staring up at the vampire in bewilderment ⎯ stunned that she had done something for someone other than herself for once. "And you still came here?"

Katherine shrugged, rolling her eyes as she stood from the bed, "I owed you one."

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asked ⎯ her tone demanding despite the way she wrapped her arms protectively around herself, still obviously fearful to be within the vampire's presence.

Katherine smirked deviously as she turned to face her doppelganger with a mischievous glint in her eyes, "are you sure you care?" the vampire retorted sassily.

"Where is he, Katherine?" Thea asked with an exasperated tone, raising a brow at the vampire as she continued to try and bait Elena.

Katherine rolled her eyes once again upon the realisation she wasn't going to get any form of entertainment from the two brunettes. "He's paying for this," the vampire spoke simply as she held up the now-empty vial that had contained Klaus' blood.

"He gave himself over to Klaus ⎯ wouldn't expect him anytime soon," Katherine shrugged, unperturbed by the three looks of varied disbelief and confusion she got in response.

Elena took a brave step towards her doppelganger, her face pale and expression utterly confounded. "What do you mean he 'gave himself over'?"

Katherine's expression turned wicked as she looked at the brunette ⎯ sizing her up as though she was an animal playing with its food. "He just sacrificed everything to save Damon, including you. It's a good thing you have Damon to keep you company," the vampire remarked with a cruel smirk, watching in amusement as Elena visibly faltered.

"Goodbye, Elena," Katherina taunted with a twisted sense of mirth as she sauntered backwards towards the door. "Oh, it's okay to love them both. I did," the vampire winked before turning on her heel, strutting through the door as though she hadn't just delivered devastating news.

. . .

Outside an abandoned warehouse a few miles outside of Mystic Falls, Klaus stood with a smirk as Stefan stood in front of him with an irritated scowl. "So, can we go?" the Salvatore vampire spoke ⎯ his words laced with anger and annoyance.

Klaus smirk broadened as he tilted his head, emphasising the dominating power he held over the vampire. "Not quite. You see, I want to make sure you honour our deal," the Original stated in a manner that suggested he was almost amused by the situation he had created.

"That you'll be of use to me." Klaus grinned maniacally as he reached behind the large SUV, dragging a girl with him; her trembling figure illuminating just how terrified she was.

Stefan narrowed his eyes, watching with a hardened gaze as Klaus bit into the girls next. He knew what was coming next.

Klaus smirked devilishly as he pulled away; blood staining his lips and chin as he looked back at Stefan before releasing his hold on the girl. As soon as she was free, the blonde ran off screaming deliriously out for help that would never come.

"I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt," the Original grinned, watching in delight as Stefan battled with his humanity before giving in to his primal desire. The girl had not made it very far before Stefan caught up with her, sinking his fangs into her neck and draining her of her blood.

With Stefan otherwise preoccupied, Klaus returned his attention to the SUV. Opening the back door, the hybrid looked down at the unconscious body laid across the backseat with a curious gaze. "Let's see what makes you so important, little wolf."

. . .

FIRE AND ICE | THE FIRST ENCOUNTER

James Gillespie ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ beyond today

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

247K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
8.2K 307 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 110 7
- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
Secrets /1/ TVD ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Hi

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...