FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

Autorstwa -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... Wiฤ™cej

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

หห‹ 12

55.1K 1.6K 1.4K
Autorstwa -L0VELESS-

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (xii. they just don't make villains like they used to)

'KNEW HE WAS A KILLER FIRST
TIME THAT I SAW HIM'

𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟, Carol Lockwood was laid unconscious in a white hospital room that was decorated with 'Get Well Soon' balloons and various vases of flowers.

By the window stood Tyler Lockwood; having urgently made his way back home after receiving his mom's panicked call.

The elder Lockwood woman had quite the nasty fall back at the Lockwood Mansion, leaving her face and body battered and bruised. "Tyler?" a sudden voice gasped in surprise from the doorway, causing the teen to turn around.

In the doorway stood Thea, holding a fresh coffee and butter croissant which she'd just gotten from the Hospital's cafeteria.

The younger teen had been by her mom's side all morning after finding her laid at the bottom of the stairs when she'd woken up.

"T," Tyler smiled warmly as he moved away from the window, meeting his younger sister in the middle of the room.

Thea grinned happily, setting her coffee and croissant down on the table beside her mom before running into Tyler's arms.

The two twins hugged each other tightly, taking a moment to enjoy the familiarity of each other's embrace after spending the last few weeks without each other.

"You're back," Thea gasped happily as she hugged her brother tightly, smiling as she felt him lay a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm back," Tyler assured the brunette with a sincere smile as the two broke apart. Thea was silent for a moment, taking in the fact that her brother was home and safe before a sudden realisation hit her.

"You shouldn't be here," Thea stated warningly, a fearful expression on her face as she looked up at her brother.

Tyler frowned; his brows furrowed in confusion as he looked at her curiously. "What?" the older Lockwood sibling retorted, taking offence to the way Thea seemed to not want him home.

Thea shook her head softly upon noticing the hurt expression on his face, not wanting him to take her words the wrong way.

"It's not safe-" Thea attempted to tell him, however, before she could finish, Carol suddenly gasped awake. "Tyler," the older Lockwood woman smiled tearfully as she set eyes on her eldest child before noticing Thea by his side.

"You're both here," Carol smiled happily as tears fell from her eyes, causing both Lockwood siblings to instantly forget about their previous conversation.

As Carol opened both her arms out, Thea and Tyler rushed towards the bed, hugging their mother tightly in relief that she was okay.

. . .

After making her brother promise to leave town, Thea reluctantly left the Hospital allowing her mom and Tyler time to talk.

She'd barely walked through the Hospital doors before she received a message from Damon demanding she met him at the Grill.

Klaus had sent Alaric back as a messenger pigeon to inform the Scooby-Gang that the sacrifice would take place tonight.

Elijah had presented an elixir that he had attained for Katherine way back when which would resurrect Elena after Klaus sucked her blood dry.

However, Damon being Damon didn't trust in the original and his ancient witchy potion and decided to take matters into his own hands - forcing Elena to drink his blood to ensure she would awaken after the sacrifice.

Though, as a vampire - which is the one thing Elena never wanted for herself.

"You screwed up," Thea scolded as she sat on the barstool beside Damon in the Grill, nursing a bottle of beer after she managed to sweet-talk the bartender.

Damon huffed, frowning in a mixture of annoyance and guilt as he downed his bourbon.

Alaric nodded as he leant against the bar on Damon's right side, "yeah, you did," the history teacher agreed with Thea's comment. Damon groaned, banging his head on the bar top repeatedly as Thea snorted in amusement, taking a sip of her beer.

"Gentlemen," an unfamiliar, accented voice cut through their conversation causing Thea to choke on her drink, "little wolf. Why so glum?"

Thea tensed, feeling shivers run down the back of her spine as her heart rate accelerated slightly.

"Ugh," Damon groaned in annoyance as he lifted his head off of the bar. "Klaus, I presume," the Salvatore vampire remarked in distaste as he turned on his stool to face the original.

Klaus smirked proudly, Damon's obvious hatred for him only fueling his delight.

"In the flesh," the original remarked as his eyes flickered to Alaric over Damon's shoulder, "thanks for the loaner, mate." Alaric kept his expression neutral, though he clenched his jaw as he brought his beer bottle to his lips; taking a hearty swig.

Thea had yet to turn to face the original, both far too nervous and fearful to meet her soulmate.

Of course, she had seen him plenty of times in her dreams - but she knew the second she met him with her own eyes, he'd be burnt into her memory forever. Stupid soulmate bond.

She could feel his curious stare on her back, challenging her to look at him. Her heart rate had increased considerably; so much in fact that she was utterly surprised none of the two vampires had questioned her on it.

The Lockwood teen quickly passed it off as fear, though she knew it had more to do with the fact that her mate was stood a mere few steps away from her. Even if Klaus himself didn't realise their souls were entwined.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon inquired as he stood from his seat angrily, moving to block Thea from Klaus' eye line.

The raven-haired vampire didn't like the original's interest in her - it was bad enough he wanted to sacrifice Elena. He couldn't take Thea from him too.

Klaus smirked at the clear resentment on Damon's face, finding it amusing that the vampire thought he had any chance at being able to stop him.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger," the original stated with a chilling smile, "just thought I'd remind you not to do anything you'll regret."

Thea snorted in amusement, shaking her head as she took another sip of her beer. "I wouldn't bother wasting your breath," the Lockwood teen retorted knowing that trying to get Damon to not do anything stupid was like trying to get lemonade from a brick. Impossible.

Damon rolled his eyes at Thea's comment before directing his attention on Klaus once again.

"I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance?" the raven-haired vampire asked with a hint of humour, though both Alaric and Thea knew he was being completely serious.

Thea turned on her stool, studying the original critically as she waited for his answer. Klaus had his eyes trained on the floor, a soft amused smile on his lips at the ridiculousness of Damon's request.

And though Thea hated herself for it, she couldn't deny that the sheer attractiveness of the vampire had completely taken her breath away.

How was it fair that someone that attractive was the enemy they had to exterminate? The Lockwood teen lost all ability to hate him the second she caught sight of the smile on his lips; and she knew from that very moment, she was well and truly screwed.

Klaus looked up upon noticing a new pair of eyes on him. As soon as he locked eyes with the brunette wolf, he felt his heart flutter; hers mimicking it perfectly. And both hated it.

"You are kidding," the original remarked as he focused his attention back on Damon, ignoring the way his body and heart were reacting to the wolf without his control.

When he received no answer, Klaus shifted his attention towards Alaric and Thea.

"He is kidding, right?" Klaus asked once again, earning a head shake from Thea as she held her beer bottle tightly in her grip. "No, not really," Alaric replied with a heavy sigh as Damon simply smirked at the vampire, watching as Klaus became more irritated.

"I mean, come on," the raven-haired vampire spoke up in his own defence, "what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Klaus scowled in annoyance as he took a step closer to Damon intimidatingly.

"Let me be clear," the original began with a firm tone as he narrowed his eyes at the Salvatore vampire. "I have my vampire; I have my werewolf. I have everything I need," Klaus stated with a smirk causing Damon to clench his jaw, "the ritual will happen tonight."

"So, if you want to live to see tomorrow," the original trailed menacingly, allowing his gaze to travel between Alaric and Thea before focusing on Damon, "don't screw it up."

With a final, lingering look at Thea, Klaus exited the Grill; leaving the three of them to stew over what he'd said.

Damon glared at the spot Klaus had been stood in as Thea huffed softly, feeling her heart rate return to normal as she allowed herself to relax. "Well, that was fun," the Lockwood teen commented wistfully before taking a sip of her beer.

Alaric and Damon turned towards the brunette with raised eyebrows, eyeing her in disbelief. "Yeah, for you maybe," the raven-haired vampire retorted with a disbelieving expression, "you didn't even try to hide the fact that you were checking out the enemy."

Thea snorted, shrugging her shoulders as she smirked at her obviously displeased friend, "well, when the enemy looks like that...I can hardly be blamed," the brunette remarked teasingly.

Alaric stifled a laugh as Damon rolled his eyes, downing the rest of the bourbon in his glass.

"Do you think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, she might get over the fact that I tried to turn her into a vampire?" Damon asked his two closest friends as he diverted the focus back to their very pressing situation.

Alaric frowned, furrowing his brows as he looked at the vampire, "I think it won't matter," the history teacher replied, "because you'll be dead." Damon smirked in response, already knowing, and made peace with the consequences of his plan.

"But without the werewolf, he can't perform the ritual tonight," Damon reminded with a devious glint in his eyes, "which means I would have bought her one month before the next full moon."

Alaric shook his head hopelessly at the vampire, "but you'll still be dead."

Thea chuckled softly at the pair as Damon rolled his eyes, fed up with Alaric's lack of encouragement for his reckless actions. "Are you gonna help me or what?" the raven-haired vampire asked irritably as he looked between his two friends with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you even need to ask?" Thea replied, smirking at Damon before she downed the rest of her beer. Placing the empty bottle back on the bar, Damon and Thea turned towards Alaric with raised eyebrows, waiting for his answer.

Alaric sighed, realising he was outvoted as he reluctantly gave in to Damon's stupidity, "what do you want me to do?"

. . .

Alaric, Damon, and Thea quickly made their way to the former's apartment where Katherine was still trapped; hunting for a blood bag.

Upon hearing someone walking towards the door, Katherine stopped what she was doing, standing rigid in fear as the door pushed open.

"Look who's dumb enough to come back," the doppelganger mused, relaxing as she realised it was Alaric who had opened the door.

The history teacher offered the brunette a tight-lipped smile in response, annoyed by her mere presence.

"Well, somebody had to invite him in," Alaric retorted causing Katherine to furrow her brows as she stared at him in confusion.

"Damon, would you like to, uh, come in?" the history teacher asked with an amused glint in his eye as he turned towards the Salvatore vampire.

Damon smirked arrogantly as he entered the apartment with Thea at his side, smiling mockingly.

"Hey, Kitty Kat," the Lockwood teen greeted with a teasing smirk as she trailed her eyes over the annoyed-looking doppelganger, "you don't look too good."

Katherine scowled, clenching her jaw as she sped over to Damon, using her enhanced strength to pin him to the wall by his throat. "Are you trying to get me killed?" the brunette hissed in irritation as she narrowed her eyes at the Salvatore vampire.

Damon rolled his eyes as he switched their positions, pinning Katherine up against the wall she'd held him against just moments earlier.

"I gave you vervain," the raven-haired vampire reminded with a snarl, "now I'm here to collect."

"We got it from here, Ric," Damon assured the history teacher who was still lingering in the doorway.

Alaric frowned in response, looking towards Thea for confirmation; hesitating to leave her even though she was more than capable of defending herself, "you sure?"

Thea smiled at the man, offering him an encouraging nod as if to tell him she'd be fine. "Yeah, only one of us needs to get blamed for this," Damon replied with a grim tone as he looked towards Alaric, one hand still holding Katherine against the wall.

"Get back to the house, keep Elena from handing herself over," the Salvatore vampire ordered his friend, nodding his head as if to tell him to leave.

Alaric nodded his head, sending Thea one last look before exiting the apartment building.

As he left, Katherine turned back towards Damon and Thea with a critical stare. "Get blamed for what?" the doppelganger asked curiously as she pushed Damon away from her, her brows furrowed in confusion.

"We need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf," Thea demanded as she folded her arms across her chest, raising an eyebrow at Katherine whose frown deepened.

"Why?" the doppelganger questioned as she looked between Damon and Thea, "what are you going to do?"

Damon rolled his eyes at her incessant questioning, growing easily more irritated the longer she refused to tell them what they wanted to know. "No werewolf equals no ritual," the raven-haired vampire replied with a smirk causing Katherine's eyes to widen.

"No," Katherine remarked as she shook her head frantically, looking at the vampire in concern, "you can't interfere, he'll kill you both and everyone you've ever met."

Thea tilted her head to the side, eyeing the doppelganger critically as an amused smirk formed on her lips.

"Careful Kitty Kat," the wolf mused with a teasing tone as she looked at the older brunette, "it almost sounds as if you care." Katherine sighed, rolling her eyes at the teen as she turned towards Damon with a stern expression, "no, no way."

Damon huffed in annoyance, narrowing his eyes at the doppelganger ruefully. "You should like this," the vampire sneered with slight confusion, "it's going to buy you another month of your pathetic life."

Katherine smirked arrogantly at his words, "right..." the doppelganger trailed as she took a seat on the arm of the couch, "except that I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing."

Damon and Thea both furrowed their brows at the brunette's revelation, sharing a confused look.

"What?" Thea questioned curiously, eyeing the doppelganger in confusion as Katherine's smirk broadened. "Yeah. He's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood," the brunette revealed causing Thea's heart to drop as her blood ran cold, "therefore, I'm in the clear."

Thea was positively seething with anger at Katherine's revelation; cursing Klaus' entire existence for even daring to put her brother in danger.

"I wonder where he got that idea from," Damon sneered accusingly as he inched closer towards the vampire threateningly.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey," Katherine muttered as she held her hands up in defence, backing away from the pair, "I'm just trying to stay alive long enough to get myself out of here."

Thea glared at the doppelganger hatefully, itching to put an end to her miserable existence.

Damon scowled at the doppelganger before a look of amusement contorted on his features. "What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system?" the raven-haired vampire taunted, watching with glee as Katherine's expression twisted in anger.

"What?!" the brunette demanded with a bitter tone, narrowing her eyes at the look of amusement on both Thea and Damon's faces.

"Imagine how much fun that will be competing with Elena's love for Stefan for, I don't know, forever," the vampire continued to taunt.

Katherine clenched her jaw in annoyance though she didn't fall for his bait, keeping silent. Thea glared at the doppelganger icily, "you'd do well to remember that it's a full moon tonight, Kitty Kat," the Lockwood teen reminded with a warning tone.

"I wouldn't want to make the mistake of crossing me right now," Thea stated with a firm tone, her words holding a threat that Katherine was certain she'd uphold. After a long moment, Katherine sighed in defeat.

"The tomb," the doppelganger spat out forcibly as she narrowed her eyes at both Damon and Thea, "he's got them in the tomb."

Damon and Thea both smirked triumphantly in response as they walked towards the door, having gotten what they came for, "thank you."

. . .

Damon walked around the ruins by the tomb just as Maddox approached him from behind. "Which one are you trying to save. The blonde or the wolf?" the witch mocked with a smirk as Damon turned to face him with an annoyed sigh.

"Did you really think Klaus would leave them unprotected?" Maddox taunted as he inched closer towards the vampire. "Wishful thinking," Damon muttered with a shrug of his shoulders before he rushed towards the witch, pinning him to the ground as he strangled him.

With a snarl, Maddox suddenly overpowered Damon, using his magic to throw the vampire into the stone ruins behind them. As Damon crumpled to the floor, Maddox pulled himself to his feet; thrusting his arms out towards the Salvatore as he cast a pain infliction spell.

"Did you really think he came alone?" Thea snarled as she used her wolf speed to rush towards the witch, knocking him onto his knees. However, before she could do further damage, the witch was suddenly shot through the chest from behind.

Thea widened her eyes as Damon pulled himself to his feet, both looking in the direction the bullet was fired from, finding Matt Donovan with a rifle walking towards them.

To ensure no further damage, Damon sped towards Maddox and snapped his neck to ensure he was dead.

"What are you doing here?" Thea questioned as she eyed Matt with a deep frown, feeling both confused and concerned. Matt kept his expression blank as he looked at his friend, keeping his thoughts and feelings guarded after what he'd just witnessed.

"Where's Caroline?" the blue-eyed teen demanded as he held the shotgun firmly pointed at Damon, earning an eye roll from the Salvatore vampire.

"Listen, man," Damon began with an annoyed sigh as he took a tenacious step towards Matt, "not a good time to play the hero."

Matt clenched his jaw in irritation as he continued to scowl at the vampire, "where is she?" the blonde demanded. Thea watched wearily as Damon walked slowly towards Matt, making sure he didn't do anything drastic and Damon-like.

"What did he do to her?" Matt asked as he looked towards Thea for an explanation, turning the shotgun in her direction.

The Lockwood teen automatically held her hands up in defence as she stared down the barrel of the gun, feeling both deeply confused and nervous.

Damon scoffed as he stepped beside the human, "hey, I'm just here to rescue her," the vampire spoke in his own defence.

With Matt's attention locked on Thea, Damon quickly moved towards the human, grabbing the shotgun out of his hand before hitting him over the head with it.

Thea dropped her guard staring at Damon with a raised brow as Matt fell unconscious to the floor, "was that really necessary?" the brunette commented with a sigh.

Damon looked at her incredulously as he knelt by Matt's body, "uh, you're welcome?" the vampire retorted.

Thea rolled her eyes as she made her way over to them, knowing Matt wouldn't have shot her. The brunette frowned as she watched Damon empty the barrel of the shotgun, noticing the bullets that Matt was using were wooden.

"He knows..." the Lockwood teen realised as she looked at Damon wearily. The raven-haired vampire cursed in annoyance, pocketing the bullets as he mentally added another concern to his seemingly endless list.

"Come on," Damon muttered as he stood to his feet, leading Thea towards the tomb where Klaus was keeping Caroline and Tyler. The two made their way through all the stone rubble, entering through the tomb towards the wrought iron gate.

Using his enhanced strength, Damon pulled the gate off of its hinges before leading Thea into the open space where Caroline and Tyler were both chained to opposing walls.

"T?" Tyler gasped in a mix of relief and shock as his eyes found those of his sisters. Thea let out a sigh of relief as she ran over to her brother, leaving Damon to aid Caroline.

"Your boyfriends outside with a rifle loaded with wooden bullets," the raven-haired vampire spoke as he made his way over to the blonde with a raised eyebrow, "you have some explaining to do."

Caroline frowned in confusion as Damon broke the chains around her wrists, "what, Matt?" the blonde questioned curiously. "Matt knows about you?" Tyler asked with furrowed brows as Thea broke the chains holding him up.

The blonde's frown deepened as she shook her head in denial, "no - I," Caroline stuttered in confusion, unsure of how Matt had found out. "Shh," Damon cut her off as he began to lead her out of the tomb, "tomorrow's problem."

"It's gonna get dark soon," Thea commented with a weary frown as the four of them began to make their way out of the tomb.

Damon sighed in realisation, eyeing the two twins wearily, "how fast can you two get the hell away from here?"

Tyler scowled at the vampire ruefully, still seething after finding out that Damon had killed Mason. "We need to get to our family's cellar," the older Lockwood sibling stated firmly with narrowed eyes, "we can lock ourselves up."

"I'll help," Caroline spoke up, smiling as Tyler caught her eye. Thea raised a brow at the two but kept her mouth shut as the four of them exited the tomb, noticing that night was quickly approaching as the sky had darkened.

Just as they made it through the stone rubble, Matt began to stir awake causing Caroline to gasp as she noticed him. "Matt!" the blonde called in shock as she rushed over to her boyfriend, helping him to sit up as the blue-eyed teen groaned in discomfort.

"Hey!" Caroline accused as she narrowed her eyes at Damon, "did you hit him?"

Damon stared at the blonde in exasperation, throwing his arms in the air as he watched the pair incredulously, "did you already forget the part about the gun with wooden bullets?"

Caroline scoffed as she turned back to help Matt stand up, just as Tyler growled; holding his chest in pain as he hunched over. Thea frowned as she turned towards her twin in concern, earning a panicked look from Tyler in response.

"It's starting," the older Lockwood sibling gasped as he began to feel the effects of the moon causing Thea to frown as she didn't feel anything.

"Grab boy wonder and let's go," Damon ordered firmly as he eyed Caroline urgently, knowing they were running out of time.

. . .

Caroline, Matt, Thea, Tyler, and Damon hurried through Wickery Falls cautious of the moon that was beginning to ascend in the night sky.

The elder Lockwood teen was panting heavily and groaning in pain after every few steps he took causing Matt to eye him worriedly.

"What's happening?" the human asked Caroline with a tone of deep concern as he watched Thea help stabilise Tyler, "is he okay?" Caroline nodded her head absentmindedly as she watched Tyler with a worried gaze.

Damon frowned as he eyed Thea with a raised brow, "he better not wolf out on us," the vampire muttered in annoyance. Thea rolled her eyes in response, keeping a firm hold on her brother as he suddenly doubled over in pain.

Just then, Damon's phone rang emitting a heavy sigh from the vampire in response as he stepped away to answer it. Tyler began to growl in pain causing Caroline to rush over to the twins, helping Thea to hold him up.

However, Tyler crashed to the floor as the effects of the full moon began to take over him. "Tyler!" Matt gasped in shocked concern as he took a step towards his best friend, only to be held back by Caroline as she placed her arm in front of him.

"I don't know if I can hold it off!" Tyler gasped in pain as his hands bent backwards, beginning to reshape and reform themselves. Thea frowned as she watched her brother begin to transition, unsure of why nothing was happening to her.

"Get out of here!" the elder Lockwood teen shouted towards Caroline, Matt, and Thea who were each watching in concern.

Caroline frowned as she took a step towards him cautiously, "Tyler, it'll be okay," the blonde attempted to soothe.

"Go!" Tyler growled as his shoulder snapped painfully: shifting and correcting itself.

Thea frowned as she knelt by her brother, placing a calming hand on his back, "you've got time," the brunette assured her brother with a gentle tone.

"We're almost there, just..." Thea began to state before Tyler cut her off with a shake of his head. "It's happening faster," the elder Lockwood sibling panted in defeat, stifling his cries of pain as he looked up at his sister desperately, "you need to get out of here."

Thea watched helplessly as Tyler continued to groan in pain, knowing there was nothing she could do to help him. "Tyler it's okay," Caroline persisted as she knelt by his other side, a gentle expression on her face as she attempted to help calm the teen.

However, as soon as Tyler felt Caroline's hand upon his arm, his eyes quickly turned yellow. Caroline flinched, jumping back as Tyler growled and rushed towards her, ready to attack.

Before he could reach her, Damon quickly intercepted him, knocking the pair to the ground.

Now on his back, Damon attempted to fight Tyler who was hovered over him, snapping at him viciously. With an annoyed huff, Damon managed to push Tyler away from him, however, gets bitten in the process.

"Damon," Thea gasped in shock as she eyed her friend wearily, quickly helping him to his feet. "I'm fine," Damon insisted, sending the brunette a curt smile of assurance before turning towards Caroline and Matt urgently.

"Get to the Lockwood cellar; if it held him in, it'll keep him out," the vampire ordered the two teens with a sigh. "If it doesn't," Damon trailed as he pulled out the wooden bullets from his jacket pocket, handing them over to Caroline, "use these."

Thea frowned, looking around for Tyler who had vanished from view. "Please don't kill my brother," the brunette pleaded as she turned back to face Caroline, earning a small smile from the blonde in response.

Without another word, Caroline quickly grasped hold of Matt's hand as they both ran in the direction of the Lockwood cellar. "How come you're not turning?" Damon asked as he turned towards Thea with a raised eyebrow.

The Lockwood teen frowned in response, unsure of the reason herself. She could feel the familiar pull towards the moon, but it was as if her body couldn't react as it normally would.

"I don't know," the brunette whispered in reply, deeply unsettled by the fact that her transition had yet to begin.

. . .

"I wasn't aware you'd been invited in," Klaus muttered in annoyance as he turned to face Damon and Thea who had both appeared behind him in Alaric's apartment.

Damon smirked as he eyed the original in amusement, "we've come to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual," the raven-haired vampire replied arrogantly.

Klaus rolled his eyes in response, "didn't we already have this conversation?" the original remarked boredly causing Thea's smirk to broaden.

"Yeah," the brunette agreed with a sense of arrogance, "but that was before we rescued your werewolf, and vampire and killed your witch."

Klaus scowled as Thea goaded him, infuriated by her revelation. "Excuse me?" the original seethed as he stood from his chair, his eyes focused directly on the Lockwood teen as he walked menacingly over to her, stopping so he was just in front of her.

Though Thea felt a cold sense of fear chill her spine, she held her ground firmly. The brunette's smirk broadened as she raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at the original, tilting her head to the side as if challenging him to do something.

Klaus stood silently for a moment, allowing his gaze to travel over the wolf that seemed to lack any fear of him at all. He couldn't deny that he was intrigued by her; her bravery, which almost bordered on arrogance, left him stunned.

As did the mischievous glint that shone in her brown eyes, almost daring him to either be her hero or her enemy. There was a sense of unpredictability about Thea Lockwood that Klaus, despite himself, couldn't help but want to explore.

"Katerina," Klaus spoke up after a moment, an amused smirk now resting on his lips as he kept his gaze locked on Thea's, "give us a moment."

Katherine frowned as she eyed the situation wearily before doing as Klaus asked.

"I've heard about you two," Klaus began as he stepped away from the wolf. Thea let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding, allowing herself to relax slightly now that the original wasn't stood in such close proximity to her.

"The crazy impulsive vampire in love with his brother's girl," the original taunted with a smirk as he eyed Damon's annoyed scowl. "And you," Klaus began as he focused his ocean blue eyes back on Thea, "the fiercely loyal best friend with a sharp and wicked temper."

Thea's smirk broadened at his words, taking pride in the way he'd described her as Klaus continued to move towards the laptop laid on his desk.

"I knew one of you would try to stop me," the original admitted with an arrogant tone as Damon scowled at him, "it was just a 50/50 guess on who."

Klaus smirked as he opened the laptop, allowing Damon and Thea to see the video on the screen. "The nice thing about werewolves is they tend to travel in packs," the original taunted as both Damon and Thea frowned at the screen, unable to make out who it was.

"Need a closer look?" Klaus tormented as he disconnected his cell phone, chucking it towards Damon so that he and Thea could see the picture more clearly. "Jules," Damon muttered as noticed the familiarity of the woman on screen.

Thea looked disinterestedly at the video, watching as Jules groaned in pain as her transition began. "Can't say I'm that surprised," the brunette commented with a bored tone, "or, bothered, really," she admitted with a shrug.

Klaus eyed the wolf in amusement, his smirk broadening as he began to walk over to them once again. "When you spend a thousand years trying to break a curse, you learn a thing or two," the original began as he stopped in front of Damon intimidatingly.

"Always have a backup. Back up werewolf," Klaus began to list as he held up one of his hands as if to make his point clearer. "Back up witch..." the original trailed with an amused smirk as he held up his other hand.

Damon swallowed thickly as realisation dawned him, "back-up vampire," the eldest Salvatore finished for him. Thea's face paled as Klaus' smirk grew, his eyes becoming more menacing as he eyed the raven-haired vampire sinisterly.

"I've got that covered too," Klaus smirked with a devious tone as he snapped Damon's neck.

Thea's eyes widened in shock as she watched Damon's body crumple to the floor. Falling to his side, Thea barely noticed as Klaus sped out of the apartment.

. . .

FIRE AND ICE | THE FIRST ENCOUNTER

Taylor Swift ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ...ready for it?

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

87.9K 2.1K 20
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ, ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐™๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด›แด‡า“แด€ษด Sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡'s แดษดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด's แด›แดกษชษด sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. Kแด€ส€แด€...
1.9K 56 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
248K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
55K 1.2K 34
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.. โž the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...